Alpha Protection Ch. 02

Story Info
Finding a name means complications.
1.7k words
4.59
99.1k
57

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that this one is as liked as the first chapter. Thank you all for your encouragement. Hope everyone likes a few twists. Thanks to Tenancious and a personal friend who edited this for me.

I also feel I should explain that unlike some other werewolves the wolves here in any form know right from wrong.

Remember to vote and comment.

Thanks

Scream

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Maddox pushed open his office door as he dragged a hand over his face. Maybe he could talk his wolf into letting one of the women take care of her. Surely one of his sisters-in-law wouldn't be so bad. The wolf growled at the thought, and the man knew it could never happen. Until she could at least make her own decisions he alone would have to take care of her.

Julia sat behind the large desk in a chair the seemed ten times her size. She watched Maddox for a moment before saying anything. He looked like he was being tortured, like he could feel the human's pain. "Send her to a human hospital," she nearly sneered at him sounding as if the woman offended her.

Walking over to the desk he rested a hip against the edge. "Jules you know I can't do that," he frowned at her as he pushed his shaggy black hair from his face.

Tilting her head Julia looked at him for a second then nodded, "I know...," she softly sighed.

Standing Maddox leaned down to kiss her forehead and stroke her dark curls. He loved her more then anything, but he would not send the human away even for her. Gently he tugged her from his chair. As he sat down he pulled her into his lap holding her tightly to him. "I love you Jules and no one will ever be able to take me away from you. I won't ever let it happen," he growled fiercely.

With another sigh she leaned into him laying her head on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I am not really angry at the human. I love you too Daddy," she whispered.

Leaning back in the chair he continued to hold Julia for awhile. After kissing her forehead again he gently pushed her off his lap. "Be gone with you my little imp I have work to do," he winked at his beautiful daughter. She looked so much like him that sometimes it still shocked him. He couldn't see any of her mother in her.

Julia smiled as she walked to the door. In her heart she knew this was a good thing, if the human would accept her dad. Well, she thought, I'll just have to make sure she does. There were many things she wanted to say to Maddox that she didn't dare yet. Looking over her should at him she smiled all the innocence of the ten year old she was. "I am going to sit with her Dad. Should she wake I will call for you," she announced.

Closing the door behind her she bounced across the hall to her father's room. Her small nose wrinkled as she smelled the infection of the woman. "Let her live my Goddess. Please let her live for both Dad's and my sake," she whispered.

Watching his daughter leave his office Maddox couldn't help but think of her mother. Neither of them had ever loved each other, and he couldn't be sad that she was gone. He wished that she hadn't died for Julia's sake, but then she wasn't the type who made a good mother either. At twenty-one Maddox had challenged his father and won by death. It was another death that didn't make him sad having spent years watching the man torture his mother. After the challenge he had taken Jessica to mate, but only for the sake of gaining an heir. After she died in childbirth Maddox hadn't blinked about the loss. Until very recently he hadn't thought there was a mate for him, not like the elders described.

Legend said that a true mate would call to his wolf, and only a strong man could control the call. Maddox knew he was strong, but he didn't think he was strong enough to stop his wolf next time. The woman called to him like no other ever had. More then anything his wolf wanted to claim her, to mark her his forever. Simply thinking of it made the wolf growl in his head and show images of the mating. Maddox's hand clenched tightly to the edge of the desk as he saw what his wolf wanted. The man wanted the same thing and the images quickly became more erotic.

The red headed woman was on her hands and knees panting softly with need. He could see her soft wet swollen and pink. It was the wolf behind her though licking at her, lapping up the dripping cream. Her round ass rocked slowly and inviting, too much for the wolf to ignore. The wolf carefully climbed up on her so that he didn't hurt her with his claws. He slide into her an inch at a time listening to her cries of pleasure. She was so small and tight as he worked his thick cock into her. He slide fully into her filling her completely, and she threw back her head with a scream coming just from him being inside her....

The knock on his office door snapped both man and wolf out of the dream.

***** ***** ***** ***** *****

Tempest heard the door open, but she could not gather the strength to even whimper. A small voice drifted to her but she couldn't understand it. It was the same voice that had called to some goddess. She was confused and perhaps dreaming, but she listened to the sweet soft voice. It took her awhile before she realized that she was being read to. Opening her eyes just barely she saw a small girl sitting in a big chair beside the bed. She blinked several times trying to clear the blur in her vision. Surely she was seeing things for there was no children here only cruel men.

Julia knew that the woman had been awake for a short time, but she continued to read acting as if she had no clue. It had been nearly four weeks since she had first sat with the woman. It was hard to keep faith that the Goddess would answer her prayer, but she managed to hang on to it. Smiling she reached out and touched the woman's left hand gently. "I am glad to see you are awake. I was beginning to worry that you weren't going to wake back up," she felt the woman stiffen at her touch.

Tempest blinked once as she slowly moved her hand away from the child. Very slowly she moved trying to touch her lips. Her mouth was so dry she couldn't even swallow.

"You want something to drink?" Julia asked pretending she understood when she was really just reading her thoughts. ~She's awake Dad.~

Jules talked to the woman softly all the while reading her erratic thoughts. She didn't have the gift her father had with reading minds at will. Even at ten the young girl knew that her father needed a heir, one that could read minds. Reading minds and reading thoughts were completely different though most humans thought they were the same. Maddox could see into a person's mind and know what they were thinking and what had happened to them. Julia could only know what the person was thinking at the moment.

Sighing she knelt beside the bed bending the straw towards the woman's mouth. She knew that her father would be here shortly, but even she could tell that the woman was quickly getting tired once more. Picking through the thoughts she decided to answer the ones that she was able to.

"You are safe here is one of the first things I feel I should tell you. Hmmm...where are you seems like the next question you would ask if you could. Well that's easy enough to answer truthfully. I also think you are wondering how you got here," she whispered brushing the long red hair out of the woman's face.

Sitting the glass aside she pulled the chair closer to the bed. "I know you wanted more water, but I'm afraid to give you too much too quickly. My Uncle Val was hunting in the woods when he stumbled across you. Not knowing what else to do he brought you here to his brother's house. So now you lay in the MacThayen household safe and well looked after." Jules spoke so matter-of-factly for her age Tempest could help but smile even if it was only one sided.

Licking her dry lips slowly Tempest swallowed before opening her mouth. Her words were rough and scratchy sounding. "Th..Thank you. Tempest.....Tra...Tramayne," she managed finally before her eyes slide closed once more giving into the exhaustion.

Maddox stepped up beside his daughter laying a hand on her should as he looked down at the woman laying in his bed. He had arrived only long enough to hear the name she whispered. Once again he had missed seeing those eyes that haunted him. Looking down at her now he frowned deeply. Of all things this was not what he expected, and now he was at a lost.

"Yes Jules I do believe she is the one and the same Tempest Tramayne that the FBI is looking for. Of course there are half a dozon other government agencies looking for her too. When she wakes again we need to find out what she wants us to do. If she choses to leave Jules then we will honor her wishes," the clipped words were harsh.

Julia sadly watched her father storm quietly from the room. Looking back to the woman she sighed softly. Which of the two did she feel more sorry for she wondered. Her dad whom thought he was about to lose his mate, or the woman who didn't know yet that she had lost her entire family? The question bounced through her mind looking for an answer to help them both.