Alternative Action

Story Info
Certain activities are off-limits.
1.3k words
4.18
58.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers

"I've got bad news," Justine said when she opened the door. "Certain activities are going to be off-limits tonight."

"Activities?" Heath looked puzzled. "Ah, I get it. The red tide has come in, has it?"

Justine rolled her eyes. "Men are so immature about this. I used to date a guy who called it my 'monthly alien.'"

"There are worse things to call it." Heath put his arms around her. "Honey, I still want to spend tonight with you. Fucking you is amazing, but if we can't, I'll live with it. There are other things we can do, right?"

"Of course."

"Then let me in."

They went into the living room, where Heath immediately started looking through Justine's DVD collection. "Guess we won't watch the special movies," he said.

"I'm sure I could find a way to relieve you if you got too horny."

"Yes, you are very talented that way." Heath chose a DVD and put it in the player. "But I think we'll play it safe, just in case."

They sat together on the couch. Justine snuggled against Heath, who put his arm around her. Just the touch of Heath's hand made Justine's body react; her pussy moistened, her nipples hardened. They'd only been dating a few weeks, but the chemistry was incredible. Heath lightly brushed his hand against one of Justine's nipples, and she shivered. "Don't do that," she begged.

"Why not? I thought you liked it when I touch you like that."

"I love it, but you're going to get me all hot and horny, and I can't have any relief tonight."

"True. That would be cruel of me." Heath moved his hand. "I can't help it if my mind runs in a certain direction when I'm around you."

"My mind runs in the same direction, but I'm afraid that direction will have to wait a few days."

"Well, with you I know it will be worth the wait."

Justine kissed his lips. "You're sweet."

"No, I'm horny, and you're an incredible fuck. You're always worth the wait."

He brought his mouth back to hers, tickling her lips with his tongue until she opened them to meet his tongue with her own. Heath's hand came up to cover Justine's breast, and she gasped and broke the kiss. "That isn't fair," she said. "You know what that does to me."

"Pretty much the same thing this does."

Heath kissed her cheek, then moved his mouth over her skin to her neck. When his lips touched just the right spot, Justine shivered and moaned. He knew her so well, knew where all her sweet spots were. The man could have her undressed within seconds when he wanted to, and right now he obviously wanted to. So did Justine, but since they couldn't fuck, she pulled away from him. "You're being horrible," she said.

"I thought I was being pretty good." Heath stroked her leg. "You like this, don't you?"

"I like it too much. I told you, certain activities are off-limits."

"Yes, but you didn't say all activities."

"The activities you're doing are making me want the activity that's off-limits."

"Ah, I see. That could be a problem, I guess. So we're just going to cuddle?"

Justine pretended to think about it. "No, I guess there's one activity I wouldn't mind doing. And it wouldn't make me too horny."

"If you're talking about what I think you are, it always makes you horny."

Justine unbuckled Heath's belt. "You're right, it does. It's fucking hot to see how turned on you get with my mouth on your cock."

To tease him, Justine took her time unbuttoning Heath's jeans and sliding the zipper down. Heath leaned back and made no sound as Justine slowly, finally, exposed his thick cock. With her eyes on his, Justine slid off the couch to kneel between his legs. She licked her thumb and forefinger, then ran them over the head of Heath's cock. "Does this feel good?" she asked.

"Not as good as your mouth will feel."

Justine licked the slit in his cockhead. "You want my mouth?"

"God, baby, yes."

Without looking away from Heath's eyes, Justine slid her mouth down over his cock. Heath closed his eyes and let out a barely audible moan, and Justine smiled around his shaft. It was such a rush to hear him enjoying what she did to him.

For several minutes, Justine sucked Heath, occasionally stopping to lick up and down his shaft while she played with his balls. Heath's breathing grew louder and heavier. When Justine was sure Heath was only seconds from coming, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and said, "Stop. I'm going to come inside you."

"Haven't we established that we can't do that?" Justine said.

"I can't fuck your pussy. You never said anything about your ass."

"Ooh." They'd done anal twice. Justine had enjoyed it, but they hadn't tried it in a while. There were always other things they wanted to do. "Can we do that?"

"You've got something in, right?"

"Yeah."

"So we can do it. Go get your lube."

Justine hurried to the bathroom to get the bottle of lube Heath had brought the first time he'd fucked her ass. While she was in there, she took a moment to make sure she was reasonably clean. Her clit tingled at the thought of what was about to happen, and she couldn't resist flicking it a few times with her finger. "Justine?" Heath called.

After pulling up her pants, Justine grabbed the lube and went back to him. He was completely naked on the couch, and her pussy moistened at the sight. "Get out of your clothes," Heath instructed.

Usually Justine undressed slowly; she knew Heath liked to watch. But she couldn't be slow today. She wanted Heath's cock; needed to fuck him, whether it was with her pussy or her ass. She stripped out of her clothes and dropped them on the floor. "I need you," she said.

"Give me the lube."

Justine handed Heath the bottle. He stood and spun her around so she was bent over the arm of the couch. After a moment, she felt cold lube on her asshole. "You ready for me, baby?" Heath asked.

"Yes."

"Good."

Heath slipped two fingers into her ass, working them slowly back and forth to spread the lube. Justine breathed deeply, relaxing herself so Heath would be able to penetrate her. His fingers loosened her asshole, until finally he pulled them out and said, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to put your cock in my ass," Justine replied.

Heath pressed his cockhead against Justine's ass. "You want this?"

"Yes!"

Slowly, Heath eased into her. When the head of his cock went in, Justine gasped and tensed, then caught herself and relaxed again. He pushed further into her, stopping every few seconds to give her a chance to adjust. Finally, she felt him pressed against her buttocks. "I'm in," he announced.

"I noticed." Justine reached behind herself to caress Heath's ass. "Fuck me."

"You sure? It doesn't hurt?"

"I'm fine. Fuck me!"

Slowly, Heath thrust in and out of her ass. The slight discomfort that Justine felt quickly gave way to pleasure as Heath picked up his pace. Justine fingered her clit as he fucked her. "If you're going to come, make it quick," Heath said. "I can't hold back too long."

"Just fuck me. I don't have to come."

Heath fucked her harder, and Justine felt an orgasm building. Just as she went over the edge, Heath groaned. "Oh, fuck, Justine! Yes!"

"Fuck!" Justine answered as her own orgasm crashed over her.

Heath thrust one last time. Justine felt his cock pulsate inside her, then he pulled out. "That was fucking incredible, baby," Heath said. He kissed her shoulder. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Justine quickly put her clothes back on. "Guess next time I'm out of commission, we'll have an alternative."

"Oh, believe me, we won't be waiting that long before we try this again."

KarennaC
KarennaC
614 Followers