Alternative Counseling

Story Info
Married couple on the rocks gets unconventional help.
1k words
3.03
34.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While waiting in the lobby, Luke and Annie couldn't stand to talk to one another. Their four year marriage was coming to end rapidly and they couldn't seem to do anything about. At their wits end, the two decided to see a marriage counselor, one recommended by a friend ("she's great at what she does, go see her, you'll be glad").

Annie sat there on the blue leather couch, flipping through a magazine, carelessly glaring over at Luke hoping he'll say something to break the enormous tension. She a beautiful girl in her late twenties. She had long brown hair and soft brown eyes. Her tan skin was nice and smooth. She had a tight red sweater that made already huge 38C tits look even hotter. Her short skirt showed off her long beautiful legs. Perhaps she wore such revealing clothes so Luke would notice her gorgeous body, but he didn't seem to notice her at all. He was reading a magazine and keeping pretty much to himself.

Annie sat there and started thinking back to the day her and Luke met. It was at a party at her friend Lisa's place. The two of them hit it off well and it wasn't long before they were by themselves in one of the bedrooms. She remembered they kissed on the bed as he groped her beautiful tits. He undid her shirt and took off her bra, then began to suck her hard nipples. While doing this, he slowly massaged her inner thigh, then started to reach over to wet, shaved pussy. Luke massaged her clit and sucked on her hard nipples until he heard her whole body quiver.

Without hesitation, She took off his shirt kissing his chest and rubbing his hard dick. She quickly got on her knees and unbuttoned his jeans, unveiling his 8 inch erect dick. Annie grabbed a hold of it and started licking up and down his shaft. Going around his head and soon after taking it all in. His throbbing cock completely inside her mouth. Her head head bobbing up and down while she played with his balls. After about ten minutes of sucking and occasionally taking out of mouth and jerking him, Luke's cum filled her mouth. She swallowed it all, leaving some only on her hot face.

Thinking about this, made Annie feel horny. She wanted to have in her mouth again. It had been almost two months since they fucked and she couldn't bear it much longer. It was eating her up inside when she would rather her husband do that to her.

Gazing over to Luke again, she wondered if he had any intentions of ever talking to her today. He was reading a magazine, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. He seemed pretty focused on what he was reading.

Finally, after about fifteen minutes of waiting, they were called in. When they went into the office a tall blond woman in her late thirties with big breasts greeted them. Walking steadily to shake both of their hands she said, "Hi, I'm Josselin Garrity, nice to meet you. Luke and Annie both said hi and stated their names. They all sat down and got to business.

"So what seems to the problem at home, not enough communication?" asked Jessica. She was as hot as Annie was. A great chest with great legs to match. Not to mention a tight little ass that screamed, "Fuck Me". Annie knew the answer to her question was a definate yes, but Luke had already answered for her. "No, that's not it at all" he said, "It's just whenever we do talk we end up fighting." Jessica shook her head and thought about what he just said. She then answered, "Well, have you tried to resolve this by talking about it?"

Miss Garrity said this with a cute smile, in order for Luke to see how he just screwed up. Annie sat there quietly for about twenty minutes while they talked and exchanged smirks, until Josselin asked her for her input. After thinking for a second, Annie said what was on her mind. "We never speak anymore, Luke. If we do it's negative and we end up fighting. I want us to stay together, I want it to work. I mean we haven't had sex in two months!" Josselin had a quick solution to that problem. She walked over to Luke and quickly got on her knees. She pulled down his pants and saw his eight inch penis was already erect from the sports illustrated- swim suit edition magazine from the lobby. She then began to suck his dick hard, making him moan.

Completely shocked...and extremely exited by what was going on, Annie stood up from her chair. "What the hell!!! What are doing you fucking slut!?" Josselin smiled and went over to her. "Relax, join us" she said. Josselin went back to sucking Luke's throbbing cock. Her mouth slowly going up and down shaft, with cum spewing down from the corner of her beautiful red mouth.

Annie was standing next to her husband. He soon reached his hand up her skirt and began to finger her tight and extremely wet pussy. With vibes running up and down her body, Annie took off her sweater to let Luke and Josselin see her tits. Both of them were already completely naked and enjoying themselves. Josselin was now fucking Luke. His hard cock inside her wet pussy.

Annie was now sitting down and fingering her pussy on her own. Josselin was leaning over her desk while luke fucked her hot ass. His balls hitting up against her made Annie nuts. Soon after they were done, he grabbed Annie and pushed her over to the wall. She rapped her legs around his waist. Luke grabbed his dick and slowly slid it in her pussy. This, in turn made Annie moan loudly. He thrust his pelvis slowly, enabling his cock to go in and out of her tight pussy, while giving her an evil smirk as if to say, "yeah you like this baby, you missed by big cock, didn't you?"

Josselin watched as the couple fucked and made each other cum, which Luke did soon after. After that, Annie felt loose and tired, but very very happy. Everyone got dressed. The reunited couple got dressed and went home. Once they did get home, the two were at it again like nymphomaniacs. Once they were done for the night, Annie called her friend who recommended Josselin and told her, "You were right, I didn't regret going to see her!"