Always a Bridesmaid Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophia enjoys her first time with a cute groomsman.
1.7k words
4.35
60.1k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

"Do I look alright? Are the guests arrived yet? Is everything decorated? Did the cake arrive?" Jackie was frantically trying to calm down. She was standing in the massive entranceway of the museum in a long flowing white gown. She looked like a princess. Her blonde hair was styled perfectly and the purple daisies complimented her white gown perfectly. Sophia, one of her bridesmaids, as well as her personal wedding planner, was trying to calm her down.

"Everything is fine. You look amazing. All the guests have arrived. The decorations are perfect. They are just waiting for you to walk down the aisle. Your train is exactly straight and the cake is safely in the fridge of the kitchen." Sophia was used to frantic brides. She had been doing her job for over four years and had never had a disaster of a wedding.

Sophia looked down and grinned. She looked pretty nice in her purple bridesmaid dress. She thought of the saying, three times a bridesmaid, but never a bride. This was her second wedding as a bridesmaid in only two months. Prior to this she had always been behind the scenes. Jackie was not a very close friend, but had called in desperation when she found out her fiancé had asked a long lost friend to be a groomsman. Jackie wanted equal number of men and women in the wedding party so Sophia was asked.

The music began to play and Sophia was the first to walk down the aisle. She looked out into the crowd. There were exactly four hundred and four guests at the wedding. She knew this because that was how many place cards she had folded late last night. She walked slowly and steadily up the aisle. She couldn't keep her eyes off one of the groomsman. Ryan Adams was standing there looking so mature and dignified.

Throughout the whole ceremony Sophia's mind was spinning. She thought of how he treated her when they were in high school. She was one of the tallest females in her grade and was taller then most of the males as well. She was constantly teased and had prayed a little on the inside when he had graduated a year ahead of her. Ten years had passed and she had met this wonderful charming guy at her best friend's wedding. It wasn't until the end of the evening that she found out that Ryan the pest from Oakridge Secondary was the same Ryan the charmer from Jeannine's wedding.

Sophia's body and mind were on fire when she was around Ryan. They had kissed only twice and she was ready to give him her virginity right then and there. She wasn't thinking straight, but she didn't care. She was a grown woman and at twenty-seven, wasn't getting any younger. She knew what she wanted and she was willing to get over what had happened in high school.

"You look beautiful. I like seeing you dressed up and looking pretty." Ryan stood behind Sophia and rubbed her bare shoulders. She was supervising the pictures and hadn't noticed him sneak up behind her.

"Thanks. You look pretty cute yourself."

Ryan spun her around and held her tight by the waist. He had grown almost five inches the summer before university and was now happily much taller then her.

"Just wait until we get to dance." Ryan had a mischievous grin.

***

The wedding went along as all weddings do. After the mandatory pictures were taken at the public gardens on the other side of town everyone got into the white limos and made their way to the reception hall. The dinner was fantastic and Sophia actually got to eat a bit of the dinner. Most times she was rushing around making sure things were in order, but Ryan was assisting her, which helped a great deal. After dinner, the couple cut the cake and then they had their first dance. Sophia normally left the wedding at this point. The bouquet toss and garter removal didn't require any supervision and since she normally was up around five in the morning when she was organizing a wedding, she was pretty tired.

"We're supposed to dance now." Ryan was holding out his hand and pulled Sophia in for a hug. They made their way onto the dance floor and were surrounded by the five other couples. It was customary for the third dance of the evening to be the groomsmen and bridesmaids. Sophia looked up at Ryan.

"Why were you so mean to me in high school?"

"Is this really the time and place to talk about this Sophia?"

"Yes. I need to know."

Ryan took a deep breath. "You were tall and thin and cute. You didn't care what people thought about you. I hated that. I was thin and lanky and geeky. I picked on you because I wanted you to fight back. I wanted you to show me that you were strong. You never fought back until this week."

"You made my life a living hell. Why is your last name different? You were Ryan Martins in high school and you introduced yourself as Ryan Adams."

"I graduated a year early because my dad offered to pay for me to go to Yale. I got in which was a big surprise. Adams is my mom's maiden name. We had issues with my dad."

"Oh." Sophia felt like a complete idiot. She always thought that Ryan was mean and hateful and always got what he wanted. She was seeing another side to him and she was getting nervous.

Ryan held Sophia's face in his hands and kissed her softly. She kissed him back. It was a short kiss because the moment the slow song was over, a fast dance song started playing and they moved off the dance floor.

Ryan began nibbling on Sophia's earlobe. She whimpered softly. "Do you want to go up to my hotel room?"

"Let me just say goodbye to Jackie and Jack." Ryan nodded and watched as Sophia made her way to the bride and groom. She hugged both of them and words were exchanged. She was telling them to call her when they returned from their honeymoon. She made her way back to Ryan. Without saying a word, they walked hand in hand towards the elevators.

The elevator quickly made its way up to the eleventh floor and the couple entered Ryan's room. Sophia was breathing fast. She was trying to calm down, but it wasn't working.

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to." Ryan knew that Sophia was a virgin. It was a surprise considering how cute and sexy she was. He was happy just kissing her forever.

"I want to. I wanted to the first time we kissed."

"I want to as well Sophia. Tell me if I'm going too fast." Sophia smiled. In just a few short weeks, she had gone from hating him to loving him. She felt completely at ease with him. Ryan walked over to Sophia and undressed her slowly. Her dress fell to the ground and he undid her sandals, caressing her feet. He then removed her bra and panties. They were a light peach color and he moaned when he saw how wet her panties were.

"You are gorgeous. You know that right?"

"I am not." Sophia was about to complain, but was quieted by his kiss. She was pushed onto her back and then he slid down to kneel between her legs. Without asking he began to lick her moist folds. She tasted heavenly and he sucked hard on her clit then licked her pussy in circles. He pressed his nose against her mound and slid his tongue inside her pussy.

"Oh!" Sophia couldn't say anymore. Ryan's tongue felt amazing and she was already close to cumming. She had only ever fingered herself to orgasm and this was a completely different feeling. Ryan licked harder and slowly pushed one finger inside her. He wiggled it around and was thankful he didn't feel a barrier. He wrapped his arm around her hips to stop her from moving. She was squirming away from him and he didn't want to stop.

Ryan's face was covered in her juices. He hummed as the tip of his tongue vibrated against her clit. He was truly enjoying this and wasn't prepared for her first orgasm. She arched her back and thrashed around on the bed. Sophia screamed loudly and dug her fingers into the expensive sheets.

"Inside me. Your fingers felt so good. I want more!" Sophia was trying to pull Ryan closer to her and he just stood up and stepped back. He looked straight into her eyes and removed his clothing. He remembered to lay the tuxedo nicely on a chair since it was rented and needed to be returned tomorrow. Ryan's cock was thick and long. It was throbbing and there was a touch of precum on the tip. Ryan climbed onto the bed and spread her legs.

"I'm going to go slow." Sophia nodded and felt Ryan's cock spread her pussy lips. She whimpered at the pressure and cried out when he entered her. He kept going, watching her reaction. When he was inside her completely, he leaned down and sucked her bottom lip into his mouth.

Sophia whimpered, feeling him inside her. "Make love to me." She whispered those words and groaned when Ryan began to move his hips faster against her. He was gritting his teeth, desperate to hold back his orgasm. She felt so hot and wet. He moved faster. Watching Sophia's breasts sway back and forth. He totally forgot this was her first time and rolled over so she could ride him. He gripped her hips and bucked up hard.

"Oh!" Sophia was cumming again. She didn't even know she was close. It hit her like a wave. She shook and moaned and barely had time to recover when Ryan began to cum. Her pussy was so tight; she felt his cock swell and sensed his hot fertile cum ooze into her pussy. She fell forward and kissed him hard.

"Are you O.K. baby?" Ryan finally remembered it was her first time and was worried he had hurt her and was also worried that he had gone too fast.

"God yes. That was amazing."

"Good. I'm glad."

Ryan closed his eyes and felt Sophia's breathing slow down. She lay her long thin body against his and fell asleep content.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers