Always Be Careful Ch. 03

Story Info
Must keep Gwen safe.
8.1k words
4.51
6.2k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So sorry that it has taken me so long to update. I suffered the loss of my father just after the holidays, I have taken it quite hard but I am ready to return to my writing now. This story is for my dad...he always believed in my writing.

Rip daddy.

A special thank you to my friend Mr. P for all of his help with the story and with life in general.

Staying as still as I could slowly open my eyes to take in my surroundings. I was in a soft bead covered with a warm blanket. The sun was setting thought the window at the end of the bed. I couldn't remember the last time I peed but I had to now. Looking around the room I saw a door that looked like it could be a bathroom. Trying to move from the bed was a problem all on its own. Each movement I made no matter how small caused pain to soar through me. Swelling the pain down I made it to the bathroom. Standing at the sink I looked into the mirror for the first time in who knew how long. Bruises covered my face neck and made their way down the rest of my body. My eye was swollen almost shut. The split in my lip burnt as my tongue ran across it. Looking down at my body I saw the fingerprints bruised into my arms the boot prints on my legs and stomach. Standing so long just staring at myself my knees became weak as I slouched to the floor crying as I curled into a ball.

 

*****

As I stepped into the room I saw the bed was empty. Knowing that Gwen was awake and alone somewhere startled me until I heard the tiny sobs coming from the bathroom. The door was cracked enough that I could make out her form on the floor in a ball rocking back and forth. Wanting so bad to just go to her I had to stop myself not wanting to scare her. I would let her cry on the floor until she was asleep or until she came out on her own. Sitting on the bed I lost track of the time it took for the sobs to end. Quietly I walked into the bathroom gently scooped Gwen into my arms to take her back to bed. She was as stiff as a board as I laid her down on the bed only to see her sunk in green eyes staring at me.

"Its ok Gwen I am not going to hurt you, you are safe here."

"Where am I?" she barley manages to get the words from her mouth as she is so weak.

"Just rest my small one you are safe here at my home. There will be another man coming to check in on you, his name is James and he is a doctor." I could see worry and fear in her eyes as I brushed her hair from her face. As her eyes grew heavy and started to sag I couldn't stop myself from curling up with her safe in my arms in bed. I was lost in her sent with my head berried in her hair as James entered the room.

"Am I interrupting something?"

"No just soothing her worry." It was a lie but I'm not ready for anyone to really know just how important the human is to me.

As James changed her IV I saw the syringe he held in his hand. My body grew tense as my gaze had locked on to James very intensely.

"Its ok Alexander it is the same thing I gave her last night to help her stay calm and rest. That is what is best for her my friend. Do you have any idea who did this to her or even why they did this?"

"I am not sure why anyone would harm her but the man I fought against is not unknown to me. It was Dylan." James just stopped in his tracks as he heard the name.

"What would Dylan want with her?"

"Now that is the question isn't it James."

 

********

 

Looking at the scratches on my face in the mirror just made my blood boil even more.

"How could I have been so careless to have not sensed Alexander?" My mind had been running away with its self from the moment I managed to escape Alexander's grasp. Knowing that if Alexander had not followed me he must have been there for the girl.

"That girl is mine!" shouting as I struck the mirror sending glass pieces flying about the gas station bathroom. A knock came from the door to snap me back into the now. Holding a shard of the mirror in my hand I walked to the door and slowly opened it. A man with broad shoulders and a thick chest was standing on the other side.

"We heard some noise and just wanted to check to make sure everything was ok."

"Oh, I am fine but it looks like someone has broken the mirror in here."

"O jeeze that happens more than you would guess. I'll get it cleaned up after your done in there."

"Oh I'm done." I exited the bathroom as the man entered. Leaning against the wall for a few minutes I reentered the bathroom.

"Oh hey did you forget something?"

"Yes I did forget something." Grabbing the man by his face brining him to my face so I could pear into his eyes. He fought against my grasp but his strength was no match for my own. His struggling only made it more exciting for me as I peered into his blue eyes all the way to his soul. Tossing an empty husk of the man to the floor I quickly took off my bloody shirt and switched it with his clean shirt. Reaching into his pockets I found a set of keys, setting off the car alarm on "accident" so I could find his car I got in and started to drive. Looking in the rear view mirror all signs of the battle I had had with Alexander were gone as I healed fully after stealing the man's soul for myself.

 

 

Driving down the road I pull out my cell phone. It is late but I know the other line will be picked up.

"Hello?" A tired deep husky voice answers after the third ring.

"Its Dylan."

"Oh hey Dylan are you on the way with our package?"

"Well Gabe that is why I am calling."

"Don't tell me you killed her!" I could hear his anger and knew it was only going to get worse.

"No I didn't kill her but there is a problem...she got away."

His silence was un nerving.

"What do you mean she got away?!? How could you let this happen?!?!"

"I didn't let it happen Gabe she had help...Alexander."

"What does that blood sucker care about what happens to one loan human?! He needs to mind his own business or we will have to take action against him."

"We won't have to worry about him for long; I am on my way to his house to regain what is ours."

"See that you do Dylan. I can't tell you how important she is to our plans here."

"I know Gabe I won't let you down." with that the line went dead as I speed off into the night.

 

 

******************

 

I had only left Gwen long enough to feed and I was right back by her side. As her eyes slowly started to blink awake I grew nervous to what her reaction would be to wake to a man in bed holding her. Calmly she turned to look at me. I smiled as her eyes met mine trying to set her at ease but I felt her body tense as she saw me.

"Its ok Gwen." she seemed to calm at my words. Reaching to the night stand for a glass of water I had brought her. Holding it to her lips as she drank a few gulps. Her iv was empty so I gently disconnected it from her hand.

"Would you like something to eat Gwen?" She was silent just staring at me with those piercing green eyes. She shook her head no but tried to raise herself up from the bed to no avail. I looked at her puzzled.

"I have to pee."

"Let me help you to the bathroom." gently taking her by the arm she rested against me as we walked to the bathroom. Her only being dressed in one of my t-shirts meant that she really didn't need any more help than to just to sit on the toilet.

"Let me know when you are done and I will come back to help you up." she smiled at me slightly as I left her alone in the bathroom. Her smile could melt a heart even as cold as my own. Time passed I knew she must have been done but I just wanted to give her time and keep her from being afraid of me. So I left her alone in the bath room. When I heard small sobs I could no longer stand by. Slowly opening the bathroom door I saw her in the mirror looking at herself with tears in her eyes. Slowly I entered and stood behind her in the mirror. Her eyes went to the floor never looking up as she gently relaxed and leaned her back against my chest. Brushing the hair from her face gently I could feel her shiver against me.

"Its ok Gwen you are safe. I will not hurt you or let anyone ever hurt you again." turning her body to face me she wrapped her arms around my body as her face buried itself into my chest. Between small sobs I could swear I heard her thank me.

Standing in the bathroom just holding her time seemed to have stopped but I knew that soon I would have to leave her side and rest. Gently scoping her into my arms I carried her back to the bed. As I placed her down and tried to pull away from her the grasp around my arms tightened. I could feel the panic fill her body and fear in her mind.

"Please no, don't leave me I am safe with you here!"

"I will stay with you for a little while longer but you need to rest." With me beside her she relaxed into the bed, soon she was drifting off to sleep with her arms wrapped around me clinging to me.

******

My heart pounding in my chest is the only sound that I hear as I run through the woods.

"Why am I running? Where am I? Where is my savior?" Not knowing why I am running I just keep going until I come to a cliff. Stopping to catch my breath before I take off again. A dark figure comes out of the woods toward me. I can't see his face but he is tall and in a dark robe with a hood that covers his face. Each step he takes toward me makes me take a step back and soon I am at the edge of the cliff.

"You are trapped child. Stop fighting me this is what you are on this earth for. Come with me and together we will have everything you have ever wanted and more." His voice was like a calling to me. I could feel my body relax and take small steps toward the dark figure. I couldn't stop myself I just needed to be close to him. Reaching for my hand he pulled me into an embrace against him in one quick jerk of his wrist. His body was hard against mine as he held me. I have never felt this much peace and happiness than what I felt in that moment. Looking up to see this strange man's face I saw beauty that I have never seen before. His strong jaw line came to a pointed chin. He was tan with locks of sandy blond hair falling across his forehead and over his eyes. Reaching up to brush his hair away from his eyes I was snapped back into reality. His eyes were black. I couldn't get free even those I struggled against him with all of my might.

"what's the matter with your eyes!?"

"Oh angle did you see something that you didn't like?"

"They are totally black, that's not normal. Let me go!"

"They are normal for someone like me and soon those green eyes of yours will be just as black." Panic started to fill me as he drug me toward the woods. I fought against him and his grip on my arm but I had no chance of getting away from his firm grip. As we entered a clearing I saw a large flat stone with torches all around it.

"What is it that you want from me?"

"Now isn't that a good question. With all the trouble you have put us threw I should want nothing but for you to suffer and die, but I can't do that to you my pet. I want you I want your mind body and yes I want your soul. I want to possess you and your powers. Gwen together we will rule this world side by side in darkness."

"No." it was all I could muster to say as he looked at me with his black eyes. A feeling of calm came over me as his gaze deepened.

"It is not an option I will make you mine one way or another." His voice was husky and angry as he tossed me to the rock. Laying there wanting to run for my life but at the same time unable to move away from his gaze. Standing over me the robe dropped off his shoulders into a pool on the ground. There he stood in all of his glory his chest was firm but I could see what looked to be a big scar across it. His stomach as covered in abs, I could feel a tingle in my body start as my eyes followed the curves of his body all the way down to his crouch. His tan muscular thighs made the perfect back drop for the member hanging between them. He was at least 10 inches long and the thickness made my mouth drop as he moved closer to me. Slowly he climbed over me until his face was hovering just over mine.

"I can tell that you want me and all that I offer, I can smell it on you." He was right I do want him and whatever else that means as long as I get to have him. Unable to speak to him I just stared into his black eyes that looked to have fire dancing in them as my hands reached up to his chest. Running my hands over his chest I could feel the scar and the shape that it was in. before I could process the information his mouth was upon mine. My mind swooned as his tongue found its way into my mouth. Pulling away he pulled my bottom lip with his teeth. His hands slowly undid the buttons on my blouse it was agonizing for me all I wanted was to feel his hands on me to have him caress my body. As his hands ran up my stomach each cupping a breast I thought that I was melting into a puddle. His dark eyes never left mine as his head lowered to my breast. His tongue curled around my nipple and his mouth closed to suckle on me. A small moan escaped me as his mouth released me only to move to the other. This time I felt a tongue like a snake flicking at my nipple. Looking shocked to see that his face had started to change. He had two bumps on the sides of his head that looked to be growing his skin was tinted in a green color that reminded me of moss on a tree. His cheek bones were sticking out more as his eyes sunk deeper in his head. Seeing the shock on my face he flashed me a smile with a mouth full of razor sharp fangs. My scream stuck in my throat as his mouth latched on to my breast his tongue flicking my nipple as he suckled. I melted back into a puddle as his hand slipped down to the top of my pants. This time he undid the button and ripped my pants and under ware off in one swift movement. As he settled back on top of me he took a deep breath.

" Mm mm I can smell how much you want me. You smell so sweet I just can't help but take a lick and find out." With a crooked fang filled smile his head lowered, without me even knowing what I was doing my legs shifted and parted for him. A finger traced my slit going deeper and deeper with each stroke. Another finger joined its side as he toyed with me. Suddenly his snake tongue took a lick from the bottom to the top reaching my clit he rapped his tongue around it flicking. As his two fingers plunged into me as his mouth clasped around my clit. My hips left the cool rock raising to the air as my finger nails dug into his shoulders. I couldn't help the moans that left my mouth getting louder as he moved his fingers in and out mercifully. Lapping at my clit as he bent and flexed his fingers inside of me. His fingers slid out despite my protest but they were replaced with his tongue plunging into my depths. I was panting as his tongue flicked around inside me. He was reaching places that no normal man could have ever gone. His fingers pinched my clit as he tongue fucked me.

" Oh god I'm going to cum." Panting and moaning as he maintained his position but quickened his motions. His hand reaching up squeezing my breast as he continued to feast upon me. I could feel a heat burning me from the inside out. It was a heat that I have never felt before. It just built and built like a damn was holding it back but I could feel the damn cracking. As I finally surcome to his torments and came I felt the power and the heat that had been building in me poor out of me. Pushing at the man on top of me he went soaring into the air. Landing cat like on his feet his smile grew as he licked his lips and wiped his face.

" That's my girl let your power flow." I hadn't noticed that we were no longer alone in the clearing there were other people in the clearing wearing the same robes. The man walked toward me and I could see the mark on his chest as it had a strange glow to it. It was a pentagram. He looked feral as he reached the stone.

" Just stay away from me!" I moved to get off the rock and find my clothes but his hands grabbed me and forced me down.

" That's not what you really want to do now is it." he was looking deeply into my eyes again. I could feel a pull to stay with him but I knew I needed to get out of there and fast.

" No that's what I want I want to leave and never see you again." He looked shocked at my answer. A voice came from the crowd of people.

" Just take her trust me she won't disappoint you." I didn't see the face but I didn't have to see him I knew his voice. While he was distracted I managed to get away and start to run.

" Why aren't you here to save me now!? You promised you would keep me safe!" tears flowing from my eyes as I ran. He came out of no ware and grabbed me into a bear hug.

" I am coming for you Gwen, there is nothing that you can do just surrender and let your true nature free." His mouth opened wide as his razor teeth sank into my flesh.

I woke up screaming in the bed alone again sun pouring into the room from the window it was late afternoon as the sun was starting to sink in the sky. My heart was pounding from the so real dream I had just had. Reaching up to rub my sore neck I pulled my hand away when something warm and wet soaked my fingers.

 

 

******

Jolting awake filled with panic. My mind raced.

" Gwen something is wrong. I can feel her pain and fear. She needs me." I was still weak and the sun could do some major damage to me while I am weak but I didn't care I had to get to Gwen. Opening the door to the spare room I slowly walked down the hall to her room. The door made a load creak as I pushed it open but she did not stir in the bed. The room was light with sun light. As I pushed my way into the room I could feel the stings of burns covering my flesh as I made my way to draw the blinds. Making my way to her side minimal damage done to me by the sun I could see the girl was still breathing. Gently I nudged her trying to wake her but nothing happened. Shaking her a bit harder her head dropped to the side. I saw the blood on her shirt then I saw the mark on her neck. I knew what kind of beast made that mark leaning in closer to survey the damage I could smell him on her but on nothing in the room which puzzled me. The mark was deep but not deep enough to cause her any serious damage. The scent of her blood was driving me mad. Without even thinking I started to suck on her neck over the holes. She was so delicious like nothing I have ever tasted before. Lapping at her neck only being brought back to the now when a small moan escaped her soft pink lips. Pulling away to look at her face I was greeted by those green eyes that see right through me. There was something else in her eyes right now, they were laced with desire.

" I am so sorry Gwen I don't know what came over me." She just stared at me with a slight smile on her face. I started to move away from her as her hand caught hold of my wrist. Her grip was bone crushing tight.

" Wait, what is your name?"

" My name does not matter?"

" Please you know my name and it is only fair that I know the name of the man that saved my life."

" My name is Alexander." She just laid there looking up studding me. Her hand raised up to wipe a drop of her blood from the corner of my mouth. With a smile on her face she tilted her head farther to the side.

" You don't have to stop Alexander , its ok." I was shocked to say the least at her response. Gwen seemed to be a different person not knowing if it was really her or if she some effects of the bite.

" Come on Alexander it's the least I can do for you, I mean you did save my life." Her hand brushed against my cheek and down to my chest. Oh how her touch made my blood boil. I wanted her from the first moment I saw her and now I have her, but it doesn't seem right.

" Gwen I really wish that I could and believe me I really want to but I just cant. There are things about me that you need to know. I will hide nothing from you."

12