Always Faithful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

"Is Dan outside waiting to kill me, to shoot us?"

"No, nothing like that; he wasn't pleased, but he did get turned on. It's okay, really, what we did Friday was okay with him."

"Do you do this often, before?"

"Never!"

"Oh!"

"And probably never again." Laura kissed Greg once more.

"What if I had said white?"

"Later, you'll see, but later."

Dan's meeting was over, he returned to the privacy of his office with little recollection of what transpired. Random thoughts still haunted his mind. Had Laura given Greg her panties? They were his panties really; she bought them just for him, for his birthday gift. Was Greg running his hand over her bare pussy right now? Dan looked at the clock, lunchtime. Where would Greg take her for lunch? Laura had told him that much, lunch would belong to Greg. Some place dark and romantic, Dan was sure of that much, he knew it would be dark for privacy. Wherever Greg took her would be romantic to set the mood for fucking Laura. Greg might even have her panties in his suit pocket right now, Laura's panties in his pocket and his hand in her crotch, her pussy, her cunt.

Dan decided he better go to lunch too, where? Maybe he should ask his secretary to lunch? Why not? Why not, because that would be stupid, that's why not. This is Laura's day, not yours big guy, just go to lunch and get it over with, put it out of your mind. Dan decided on Gilly's, not romantic at all. Gilly's is strictly a guy pub, a sandwich and beer place. It would be a good place to leave these random questions about Laura and maybe get some work done this afternoon.

Dan ate his corned beef on rye and chased with a vodka tonic. He concentrated on the ESPN news of spring training on the big screen. It did keep his mind occupied; maybe the Braves would get back to dominance this year. He decided to extend lunch a bit and have a second drink. Hell yes, just relax and be a guy here at Gilly's. While Dan was at lunch watching ESPN, Laura was lunching in a dark, romantic place. Contradicting Dan's suspicions, she was still wearing the white thong she put on that morning.

Greg emerged from the fog of confusion Laura created sooner than Dan. He already had a luncheon reservation for them. Laura was impressed; the waiter led them to a private alcove screened by a bead curtain. "Very Casablanca." There was a large table set for an intimate couple. Flowers and candles, Greg must have asked for them. Laura asked the waiter for a few minutes of privacy. Their kiss was intimate. Laura removed Greg's suit coat to a vacant chair. She ran her palms lightly over her boss's chest. She enjoyed touching this way, the sensuous gesture excited both of them.

Continuing the drama, Laura turned her back to Greg so he could remove hers. She knew what visual impact her blouse would have. Laura was correct. "Oh my – yes – yes – yes --- my-oh-my --- oh my." Greg kissed her back, he licked along her spine. "I think I need to institute a new office dress code." His hands roamed across her back and then worked forward. He found an obstacle in his path, Laura was wearing a bra. She twisted her head up and back to kiss away Greg's disappointment. "I wanted your nipples again."

"I know, but I didn't want to be obvious in the office."

Greg reached around but Laura stopped him short. "Order me a glass of wine and whatever, I'll be back." When she returned there was a bottle of champagne in a cooler and a bottle of white wine on the table. Greg had obviously dismissed the waiter. "Since lunch is your date, you can set the dress code for buttons."

Greg gave an amused smile and reached for Laura's top button. "One!" he counted off, "Two, Three." His forefinger traced a line from the base of Laura's neck to the start of her cleavage. He kissed her, looked in her eyes for comfort, and found excitement. He unfastened the fourth and his fingers felt the inside curve of Laura's breasts. Probing, one finger reached the tip of a nipple, it was already erect.

"I folded the cups down for easier access." Laura dropped her hand and squeezed Greg's erection. A stop signal, or does that mean go? Laura solved the puzzle, "You can do one more if you want, let's see how that looks."

"Make them sing again and then we can eat." Greg pinched each of her breasts well back from the nipple. He twisted and then pinched harder. "Oh yes, darling, yes, my tits are singing to you. I can feel Friday coming back." Greg pulled them toward him, pulled hard and Laura's tits were now out in full view. He pulled downward and Laura allowed her head to follow to Greg's shoulder. "Pull on them, milk me sweetie, milk me."

"I'll pull your tits till you say stop you nasty girl." Laura saw their waiter approaching, she told Greg he was coming. "Until you say stop."

"Harder", Laura whispered, and then, "Stop!"

Boss and secretary shared an intimate lunch as lovers to be. The food was delicious and the wine allowed them to enjoy the liberties they shared. Greg asked to have his white gift at the table, but Laura put him off with just a look and a feel. They returned to the office but neither was in the mood for afternoon work.

Unlike his wife, Dan returned from lunch energized and focused. He figured ESPN and vodka tonic must be a new vitamin W for work. Follow up on the morning meeting was a snap; even the Business Lady account didn't distract him. His preliminary report was already on the way to the VP. Dan turned his attention to emails he ignored all morning. Life was good, work was sailing along, and then a snag. Laura, in her tipsy distraction following lunch, decided to toy with Dan by email.

Hi hubby, lunch was great, just Greg and I in a quiet intimate restaurant. I can hardly wait until the work day is done. I am ready for my dinner date now. See you when I get home and I will tell you all about everything.

Faithfully - for now - Laura

p.s. I still have my white panties on, haven't given them to him yet.

Dan's work mind came to a sudden and total halt while his male sexual identity switched from low to overdrive.She said she wouldn't call, said not to call her. What is going on, what is she trying to say? Has she talked with Greg about fucking, is she teasing him too? Laura, you are a bitch, you teasing bitch.Dan's hand reached for the phone and hung there. He felt the buttons of her number without pushing. Is she fucking him now, no, not in the office? On her knees at his desk, she might? Is she just teasing me? He pushed the first few buttons of her number. His finger poised but stopped. Read the email again, Dan. Quiet, intimate – ready for dinner date - faithful for now - haven't given my panties yet. She emphasized yet didn't she?

Dan's was about to call, he knew Laura intended to fuck Greg, they must have agreed and that's why she sent the email. His phone rang, the direct line rang. Laura called him, to apologize. Her part of the conversation went like, "I'm sorry for the email Baby, that was cruel of me. I told you not to call and then I did it to you." - "No, we just had a great lunch, I had wine and champagne and I was stupid to tease you like that." - "We did some kissing and touching, nothing more than we did Friday." - "Not as much as we did Friday, you know what I mean." - "No, I only called to apologize for sending the email; that was cruel of me." - "Good bye Dan, I love you, I'll see you tonight." The phone clicked off.

Dan slumped into his chair, everything about himself as Dan just quit. He was part of the chair and nothing more. His eyes flitted from staring at the telephone to the computer screen. Dan was staring, but saw nothing. He tried to relive Laura's conversation, her email, the weekend events, but he remained blank. His secretary looked into the office to bid good night; she assumed Dan was deep in thought and went home. Dan mumbled something as she left. Sometime later, Dan finally went home.

Laura felt guilty about teasing her husband; she felt the guilt for about thirty seconds after hanging up. Then she filed her guilt like a legal brief and resumed her work. She was more capable of dealing with the confusion her sexuality caused than either of the men. Shortly after four, Laura decided to climb another step on adventure ladder.

"It's white time, Greg." Laura stopped beside the executive chair. Her hands dropped toward her hem line but Greg reached to stop her.

"The door?"

"It's your birthday."

"But someone might . . . . Fuck it, may I have the privilege?"

"It's your birthday", Laura repeated.

Greg palmed Laura's knees; the texture of nylon excited him, this is not a time to hurry he thought. His finger led the way upward to where he knew the garter snaps lay. Lightly brush the snaps in front with fingertips and then the back. Laura moaned as Greg's fingers walked down the nylon to behind her knees. Her moan turned to a loud "Oh yes, yes, yes!" Her boss went after his white thong gift; his hands lifted the back of her skirt clutching her ass cheeks. Greg's head ducked and then lifted the skirt above Laura's waist. He kissed his prize and stretched the fabric out with his teeth. Releasing, they snapped back; "Give them to me!"

Laura pushed her boss into his big chair and stepped between his thighs. Her skirt remained bunched at her waist; her fingers found the waist band and rolled the panties. She brought Greg's hand to cup her sex as she rolled the panties to mid thigh and let them fall to her ankles. "You're the first man since I married to do this, to feel me there."

"Thank you, kiss me now." The kiss conveyed the passion building within Laura's psyche; her lips pressed open and hard to Greg's, her tongue thrust in. Greg thrust his fingers into Laura, first one, then two and three.

"You feel good; I could feel your tight puss every day. We could work off all of our stresses just like this."

"We could, but we won't, accept today you wonderful sexy boss, we may never get tomorrow." Laura stepped out of her panties, left them dangling at her left ankle. "Just a little more, please, diddle me a little more, I like your hand where it is, how it feels."

Greg thrust hard and then withdrew to clutch her clit. "Can I pinch this the way I do your nipples?"

"Do it!" Laura moved to bite her finger; there were still too many people in the office who could hear them.

"Can I bite you there, bite your clit?"

"Stuff the panties in my mouth; bite me a little now, more later in private." Laura lifted her leg to present them and Greg wadded them in a ball and pushed them fully into Laura's mouth. He bent down and bit, tentatively at first, then increased his intensity. When he could hear Laura through the panty gag, Greg released his hold. He retrieved the panties.

Laura stepped away and let her skirt fall. "That was wonderful, thank you. We need to make some decisions for tonight, but I think I just gave one away."

"Oh, and what decision did you give away? I hope one that I will like."

"I hope so, I think you know, do you want to ask, or should I just give the answer?"

Greg took her in his arms for a passionate kiss. "Will you make love with me tonight?"

"Maybe, probably, if you will fuck my brains loose first. Let's get out of here; we can talk in the car. I want to see you in your tux; I am sure you will be elegant."

Laura drove, she and Greg shared conversation exploring evening possibilities. Greg's erection was obvious and Laura's hand caressed its strength periodically. Laura's excitement wasn't as obvious, but Greg's hand found the evidence whenever they stopped at traffic lights. A stop for more champagne was the only interruption between work and Greg's home. Dan had no stimulus so he drove home in his zombie state.

Once again, ESPN and vodka tonic was vitamin W. On the sofa with drink in hand, he concentrated on a rugby match. Dan didn't know a thing about rugby, it made absolutely no sense to him, but it wasn't Laura. Laura wasn't with Greg at the bottom of that pile. The match ended and Dan went for another drink. The clock caught his eye as he made his next vodka tonic, five after nine. They must be at dinner. Dan heard Laura ask Greg to wear a tux. He knew the dress she was wearing, a sexy black party dress. They would look like a hot couple out on the town.

Dan kept pouring when his mind drifted. He damned near choked on the first sip, but decided he might need it to get any sleep tonight. He would drink this one and one more and then to bed to wait.Okay, Dan old boy, she has fucked him and you know it. That was the real message in the email, Laura sent it because she was giddy excited at the prospect.She and Greg, she had been with Greg. Laura really wanted Greg to fuck her.

Big dick, was it a good fuck? Does Greg have a big dick and does he know how to use it? Real question in your mind, Dan, real question number one does Greg have a bigger and better dick than you do? Is he the cocksman of porn movie legend? He must, Laura discovered a dream cock when she sucked him Friday, and Laura wants to try that dream cock on for size. Try it for size in her cunt.

Real question number two followed naturally; sure Greg has a big club of a cock, long and thick and strong, does he know how to use it or is it a show horse? Laura will find out, she always said I knew how to use my cock. Laura loves having my cock inside her, even if it isn't as big as Greg's horse cock. She loves me and my cock; she said so this morning and in her email. No she didn't say that in her email, and she hadn't fucked that cock, with Greg, that big fucking wonderful, pussy stretching cock. Dan was so distracted he tried sipping from an empty glass with just ice.

While Dan was wondering what was happening with Laura and Greg, they went right to action. Laura had no hesitation or indecision, her mind said yes loud and clear at lunch. Everything since lunch only whetted her appetite for sex. She wanted to fuck Greg and have him respond as she hoped he would, knew he would. Surprisingly, Greg was going through some of the same comparison concerns Dan had. He had one advantage though; Laura's actions with him would let him know tonight. He wanted his secretary the way a man shouldn't, but often did. He was ready to give Laura the fuck her brains out fuck of her life that she asked for.

The cursory tour of his home didn't distract them long. Greg carried her dress bag to his closet and they were in his bedroom. He decided it was his turn to take charge, but he would start slowly. "Give me your jacket." Greg put it on a hanger. "You blouse, I want it, take it off, please." Greg just watched, and then held the shirt loosely in his fingers. "Take you skirt off now, quickly, show me you." Laura was getting into following her boss's orders. The skirt was off in seconds and in Greg's hand. She wore no panties; she gave at the office, only her bra plus stockings. "Get that damned bra out of the way, do it now." Laura tried to take advantage back with a tease, Greg upped the ante. "Now bitch, or leave as you are."

Laura moaned loudly at the word bitch, her juices flowed. She quickly handed over her bra. "That's enough for now, I like the way you look in stockings." Greg began taking his clothes off. He saved the best for last and called Laura to him to remove his boxers. "On your knees, girl, look my cock right in the eye when it comes out." Laura knelt close and pulled his shorts down; she used her hands to free Greg's cock and she kissed the tip. Whap, the cock she kissed slapped her cheek; whap, whap, whap. Laura had heard the phrase dick slapped, now she knew it. She looked up to her lover and whispered yes.

"Stand up, baby." His kiss was tender, softly probing and promising more; Laura moaned into Greg's lips and gave her soul to the kiss. Her knees almost buckled. The soft kiss continued, now accompanied by heavy nipple stimulation. Greg's fingers were busy pinching and twisting again. Laura almost couldn't breathe, her pleasure was into overload. The fingers left her nipples and teased lower, still pinching. Suddenly Laura's navel became a sex organ. Thumbs poked in and forefingers pinched flesh. Her belly was being raked by fingernails. Laura gave a small scream of delight that ended with a gasp when one of Greg's hands jammed into her cunt.

That thrust began a new pleasure assault. How many hands, how many fingers, did this man have? They were everywhere between her legs. Laura felt her clit pinched hard, then pulled out to stretch. At the same time, she knew fingers were inside her, thrusting and probing. Sensations shifted, her lips spread, Greg had a tight grip, he was pulling her apart as if to open her wider. He squeezed them, squeezed hard. "Can you take as much stimulation here, just like your tits?"

Dan never played Laura this way, not down there. Laura knew she wanted Greg to work her cunt, go even further. "Yes, give me everything."

"In time, my lady, in time we will find new places for you. Let's rest. Get on the bed, ass up and out." Laura composed herself and then assumed her position facing away, presenting her bare ass. She was in a lewd position, she knew she was and loved posing this way for her boss. Greg cupped her mound, but gently. "I am going for champagne, stay just like this."

"Oh yes sir, I will."

Greg returned with a bottle and two glasses. Laura still held her pose. "I would like - no, I want to see you posed just like this, in my office, on my desk"

"Mmmmm, the thought is tempting, but it's not going to happen. Today is a one night stand, your birthday present, just remember that, my boss."

"I want to photograph you on my desk just the way you are now. Dressed just like this, showing the fire of lust in your eyes. I want the photograph to show your tits hanging down the way they are now, your nipples are red from pinching; they are swollen. So is your cunt swollen, the outside. I want to photograph you in my office, on my desk, your whole body alive with sexual simulation."

"I love the idea, the thought, the excitement, I just might. No, I can't, but I want . . . no!"

Greg held a champagne flute to her lips and Laura drank. He twisted the flute to sip from the same spot, then gave Laura another sip. "Just say this word when I ask again." He whispered softly in her ear. Greg decided to press his secretary hard for a submission. "Laura, wife of Dan, my birthday gift for tonight, I want to photograph you just like this, in my office, on my desk, sometime soon. Can we do that?"

Laura looked at Greg, nude erect Greg, her boss Greg, lover for tonight only Greg. Her mind flitted to Dan at home and then back to here and now. She smiled and asked for more champagne. Laura mused as they shared the glass each sipping until it was drained. "Pour another glass and then I will answer." Greg did and drank a mouthful. He kissed Laura and let champagne run from his mouth to hers; then he let Laura drink from the glass. He watched and waited for a response. "Maybe is the word you asked for so yes, I will say maybe. I am close to saying an answer I can't say, but I will think about yes, think openly and honestly about doing what you want."

"Thank you, that is the best gift."

"Fuck me now, fuck me hard and fast, fuck me silly and make me babble like a little girl."

Laura got the hard fuck she wanted. Slaps on each cheek and Greg's quick jamming thrust from behind were the start button. His hips flexed strong pushing his cock up and in, driving hard. Greg's cock fucked her, his fingers pinched and probed; his teeth left a bruise at the base of her neck. Suddenly Laura was on her back, knees behind her head. As Greg ravished her insides with his cock, Laura stuffed more and more tit in his mouth. She held his face hard against her breasts and Greg chewed. Neither lasted long, their passion had been building for days, denied release. Laura began to scream; her scream shook and broke the dam holding Greg's orgasm. His fluids spewed deep inside Laura and he howled with her.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers