Always in My Life Ch. 06

Story Info
They finally push past the last barrier.
5.4k words
4.73
21.7k
29

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 08/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all,

This is it all! The final chapter! I hope you all enjoyed it. A big thank to my editor, kayli1001, once again, my story is 100 times better thanks to their help.

Feedback is always welcomed!

Enjoy!

Alwaysalone1986

Always in My Life, Chapter 6

Spencer and I decided to take Beth out to the aquarium for the day. She had mentioned last time she came to visit that she wanted to go, but we just never got around to it. When we asked, she lit up like a kid at Christmas. Well, that is, after she asked if Jack was coming and we said he wasn't.

"Good! I don't want to have to spend all day and all night with the jerk." she said.

"I wish you and Jack would get along," I said with a sigh. "He's like a brother to me."

"Well, Jack can be your brother. I have Spencer," she replied, sticking her chin out. Great... she was being stubborn.

"Well, let me give you some brotherly advice," Spencer said. He was stretched out on our couch while we girls got ready. He was such a patient boyfriend. "Jack is the best guy I know. Not only would I trust him with my life, but Edie's as well. You could do a lot worse than Jack as a friend."

"I try, but he always says something stupid and mean," she huffed. "You should be giving him this lecture," she continued. Beth stormed back into her room to finish getting ready. Spencer and I just looked at each other with thewhat-can-you-dolook. Beth and Jack would have to work out their problems on their own. I just wanted to focus on Spencer's and my relationship.

____________________

Considering it was Saturday the aquarium was packed with families. It was still a great day. We spent hours just walking around looking in the tanks and reading the information plaques. Beth loved it. Spencer was a sweetheart and bought us each a toy from the gift shop and then took us out for gelato on Lygon Street, even though it was winter. Beth wouldn't stop talking about how cute the penguins were, which is why she had gotten a penguin toy. Spencer had picked out a turtle for me and I loved that. He had even bought a clown fish toy for Katie and a shark for Josh. He's such a sweetie.

"In the summer we'll take a trip to Phillip Island to see the penguins," Spencer promised Beth as she attacked her ice cream with the enthusiasm of a little kid.

"Really?" she perked up around a mouthful. "Cool!"

"This has been a great day," I said softly as I leaned into Spencer. "Thanks, sweetie."

"Anything for my two favourite girls," he smiled.

____________________

Spencer dropped us off on his way home so we could get dressed for a party and, after about a half hour's discussion about what to wear, Beth settled on a little party dress. It was dark blue and clung to her slim figure to perfection. With her long curly blonde hair falling over her shoulder and a light touch of make- up she looked amazing.

I decided on tight jeans and a silky deep green camisole that showed an almost indecent amount of cleavage. It made me feel sexy and I knew Spencer would love it.

Beth and I had a quick dinner while we waited for Spencer to come back to pick us up. Beth seemed kind of uncomfortable and quiet.

"Did you see Jack's band last time you came?" I asked trying to make conversation. The only response I got was a shake of the head. "I think you'll like them. They do mostly originals but they also play some classics," I continued.

"What instrument does Jack play?" she asked, looking up at me.

"He can play piano, flute, trumpet, guitar, bass and drums," I replied. She looked at me with shock. "But in the band he is lead singer and guitar."

"I've never noticed his guitar around the house," she commented. She was trying to be nonchalant but was failing. I could see her open curiosity about Jack.

It was true. Jack never left his instrument lying around the house. "He keeps it in his room in its case," I replied. "He won't even let Spencer touch it," I continued with a smile. It actually reminded me a little of Beth. She used to play guitar when she was in school and she had a great voice, but she never played for anyone but herself, me or mum. Sometimes if Spencer was around when she played, she would play for him as well. She was too shy to do a show though.

She managed a small smile before letting her eyes drop back to her plate.

"If you don't want to go out tonight, Bethy, just tell me. I won't be mad," I said, sensing her reluctance.

"No, I want to go," she replied quickly. She looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure this dress is okay? It doesn't make me look too skinny?" she asked quickly.

"What?" I asked with confusion. Sure Beth was slimmer than I was but she wasn't too skinny. She had a long lithe form and that dress showed her small but noticeable curves to perfection. "No! You look fantastic!" I exclaimed. "I bet Spencer is going to be beating guys away from you just so you can enjoy the band."

She snorted her disbelief. I couldn't believe that she actually snorted. She didn't know she was beautiful. I was beginning to wonder what happened to give her such terrible self-confidence. I imagined it had been a guy telling her she wasn't enough. It's always guys!

"So... you seemed to be in a great mood today. What happened last night?" she asked with raised eyebrows obviously trying to distract me. I decided to let her.

"Nothing happened," I said with a huge smile, which of course contradicted my denial. She saw right through it and raised her eyebrows in question. "Geez, fine. We fooled around some."

"Well, I don't really want the details but I'm assuming since you are very perky today he made you cum."

"How do you know that?" I asked in surprise.

"As I said, you're in a great mood and also you and Spencer seemed even closer today." She shrugged. "It's like you had a shared intimacy"

"It was the first time," I blurted out, feeling the need to talk about it with Beth. After all, I was assuming she was sexually active.

"First time he made you cum?" she asked with confusion.

"No. Well, yes. It was the first time with him, but also the first time ever for me," I said.

"You don't masturbate?"

"I was raped, Beth," I replied quickly. "When I was eighteen. I barely even understood I could make myself orgasm when he took away my innocence," I continued. "Ever since then, the thought of anything sexual was repulsive. Until Spencer."

"I guess I see your point," she conceded slowly.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked cautiously.

"Yes," she replied. "It's a good way to release stress."

"How old were you when you lost your virginity?" I asked softly.

She looked down at her plate, which was empty. "I haven't," she said bluntly and then got up from the table. Her abrupt tone made me feel that to push for more answers would upset her so I let it go. But I was curious.

We cleaned up after our dinner in silence and finished getting ready without a word passing between us.

"Spencer loves you, Edie," Beth said, breaking the silence as we waited for Spencer to come pick us up. "I'm glad it's him that gets to be your first."

"Me too," I smiled. "One day you'll find your own Spencer to give yours to."

"Maybe," she said softly. But my questions were stopped by Spencer knocking at the front door.

____________________

The party was for a little sister of one of the band members. It was her 21st birthday. It was a huge party at a community hall. All of the people there were either twenty-one or under or over forty. Spencer and I felt a little out of place. But we were some of the band's groupies and we went to most of their gigs. Beth was attracting attention with the men at the party but she hung pretty close to Spencer and me. She didn't seem to want any of the attention or know how to handle it.

When Jack's band started playing, I saw Beth's look of surprise. They were awesome and Jack had a great voice. In fact the first time I heard it I thought it was the sexiest voice I had ever heard. In fact it still was and I'm sure Beth felt the same way with the way her gaze barely left Jack the whole set.

"They're great, aren't they?" I asked her when the first set ended.

"Yeah, they are," she agreed, finally looking away from Jack. "I love the deep rock sound of it all," she said. I knew she meant that she loved Jack's voice, but I didn't comment. "I'm going to get a beer. You guys want one?" she asked. We knew she saw Jack coming towards us.

"I'd love one," Spencer said with a smile and put his arm around my shoulders.

"No thanks, Bethy," I replied.

Just as Beth walked away, Jack reached us. The polite thing to do would have been to offer Jack a beer too, especially since he had been within hearing distance when she made the offer. Yet Beth didn't extend the offer to Jack. Instead she just walked past without even acknowledging him. I knew that would hurt Jack, even though he tried to hide it.

"You guys were amazing," I beamed.

"Thanks," Jack shrugged. "We've got a couple of new songs coming up in the next set," he continued, but in a distracted kind of way. He was looking over my shoulder towards the bar. I mentally rolled my eyes. He was watching Beth, of course.

"Really?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going. "I didn't know you had been writing new stuff."

"They just sort of popped into my head," he shrugged as if it were no big deal that he wrote his own music. But Spencer and I knew how hard he worked when he wrote. Then I saw his expression turn into a scowl and I followed his gaze to where Beth was leaning over the bar talking. Well, it kind of looked like she was flirting with the bartender. Her short tight dress pulled up the back of her thighs, exposing more long slim leg and creamy skin than I had ever seen her show.

"I can't wait to hear them," I said, turning away from Beth and refocusing on Jack. He wasn't scowling anymore. I guessed he had noticed how her dress rode up as she leaned across the bar. I laughed to myself, picturing Beth's reaction to being told Jack was checking her out.

"Yeah," Jack replied, not even bothering to hide his distraction. She's my sister and I'm probably really

biased, but Beth was a knockout. I wasn't surprised that Jack found her more interesting than me.

Beth rejoined the group a few minutes later and handed Spencer his beer before taking a long sip of her own. I looked on as Jack watched her. I knew it hurt him that she hadn't offered him a drink, that she had in

fact ignored him completely. I will give him credit for not reacting when she smirked at him over her glass.

"You guys are pretty good," Beth said to Jack. She made it sound like it was the hardest thing in the world to compliment him. I leaned against Spencer and groaned. Here come the fireworks, I thought.

"Don't strain yourself, Beth," Jack laughed. "But thanks. It's just something we do to pass the time." It was his standard answer but I knew he wanted to impress Beth and I could tell he tried to make it sound really casual. "Well I'm going to go get myself a drink," he said and looked at Beth, letting her know he was upset she didn't offer to get him one. But in typical Beth fashion she just shrugged at him and sipped her beer. "Then I'm going out back to hang out until the next set. Enjoy!" he said with his signature smile. I'm sure if I hadn't been totally in love with Spencer my whole life that smile would have been swoon-worthy.

The last set ended just on midnight and we all decided we'd head back to Spencer's and Jack's to celebrate. It started off with the whole band and girlfriends, but as the hours passed the others started to leave and in the end it was just the four of us. Although we had all been drinking, none of us was really intoxicated. But neither Spencer nor Jack felt they were sober enough to drive. After a few minutes' discussion – well, actually it was more like refusal on Beth's part – we decided that Beth and I would spend the night and then one of the boys would drive us home in the morning.

"I'll sleep on the couch and Beth can have my bed," Jack offered.

"No!" Beth snapped. "I'm smaller so I'll take the couch." I knew from her tone not to argue.

When I saw Jack open his mouth to start to argue, I shook my head at him. His mouth closed and he shrugged. "Whatever!" he said harshly. It seemed to really affect him when Beth refused his help or to acknowledge him. "I'm going to bed!" he said briskly and then turned toward his room.

I went to Spencer's room and found Beth a t-shirt and a pair of shorts to change into while Spencer got a pillow and blanket for her.

"If you want, peanut, I'll sleep out here and you and Edie can share my bed," he offered softly when she came out of the bathroom after changing.

"Thanks for offering, Spencer" she smiled softly. "But I'll be fine." She then climbed under the blankets and settled down to sleep. "Night, guys."

"Night, Bethy," I responded.

"Night, peanut," Spencer said and then led me to his room.

____________________

I woke up to a soft tap on Spencer's door. I knew immediately it was Beth because Jack usuallybangedon the door. "Yeah?" I called as Spencer curled up tighter around my body.

"Are you decent?" Beth asked as she cracked the door slightly.

I looked down at my body. I had changed out of my party clothes into one of Spencer's t-shirts. We had pretty much fallen asleep straight away, so she wasn't in for a shock.

"Come in, peanut," Spencer said sleepily from behind me.

"Thanks!" she chirped and came in and sat on the bed beside me. "I have explored you kitchen and discovered the makings of an awesome omelet and was wondering if you guys want one too?" Beth was a great cook.

"Mmm...yes, please," Spencer and I answered together.

"That was creepy," she laughed and bounced off our bed.

"Jack's already up and making coffee for everyone, so hurry up or you'll miss out."

I smiled as she left, hoping we could make it through breakfast without an explosion between those two.

We did. When Spencer and I emerged for breakfast Beth was cooking and Jack was setting the table. They were having an actual conversation. Jack was asking about uni and our home town and she was answering him properly. She even smiled at him and laughed with him. It felt like the four of us could become great friends. Well, that was until, Jack called her kiddo and Beth just shut down. He didn't say it as an insult. He was just being playful. I never knew why he called her kiddo. Whenever I ever asked, he would just shrug his shoulders. I doubt Beth understood. All I knew was that she took it as an insult.

____________________

The following Friday night Spencer took me out for dinner and then bowling. We had a great night, but at ten o'clock I was ready to go home. We got back to his place, as it was practically written in stone that I stay at his house on Friday and Saturday nights. We found Jack on the couch with his friends, watching the footy. Spencer and I sat and talked to them for a few minutes, but I was tired and not interested in watching footy. When I looked at Spencer he knew I was ready to escape, so he grabbed a DVD from their collection and we went into his room.

"I had a great time tonight, Spence," I said as he set up the DVD while I stretched out on his bed still fully clothed.

"Me too, princess." He smiled as he came and stretched his body over mine. "I always have a good time with you, even going bowling," he teased before kissing me.

It was a long, slow, deep, and teasing kiss. I didn't want it to end, and when he pulled away to end the kiss I followed him and kissed him back. Soon enough our tongues were playing and our breathing was getting heavy. Spencer's hands found my ass and then moved up to my breasts over my clothes. When I didn't protest and in fact encouraged him by pressing my body close to him, he slipped his hands under my jumper, t-shirt and singlet until they found my bra-clad breasts.

"I wish you wouldn't wear so many layers," he teased.

"It's cold outside," I defended with a pout.

"I'll warm you up." He smiled and kissed me again as his fingers brushed my hard nipples through my bra. "I don't really want to watch that movie," he whispered as he kissed my neck.

"Me neither!" I gasped and arched my body when he found a particularly sensitive spot.

He raised me and reached for the hem of my tops and pulled all three of them off together. After that he tossed them across the room. He smiled at me when he spied my red lacy bra. "Sexy!" he whispered as he traced the edge of a cup.

He kissed me again and settled himself between my legs. Even through our jeans I could feel his excitement.

I moved my hands to the bottom of his shirt and started pulling it up. He stopped kissing me long enough to pull his shirt off and then his lips were back on my skin. His hands caressed my breasts and stomach while he kissed my lips, neck, throat and chest. When he suckled on the hollow of my throat, I arched up against him with a moan. He used this moment to undo my bra and pull it from my body.

We both moaned in delight as his chest came in contact with mine and we shared long, deep kisses. Then he moved his lips down to my breasts and paid special attention to each one. It felt amazing and intimate and I never wanted it to stop.

I ran my hands over his back and down to his ass. When I grabbed him there he pushed his hips forcefully into mine, causing me to groan at the pleasure.

"Can I...?" I started with a croak before clearing my throat and trying again. "Can I touch you?" I managed to ask softly as my fingers followed the waistband of his jeans until I got to his button and fly.

"Anything you want, Edie," he replied. He looked into my eyes and I undid the button and fly on his jeans. I hesitated a second before slipping my hand into his underwear and touching his long, hot and hard length for the first time. I heard his breathing hitch at my soft touch. I didn't know what to do so I ran my fingertips against his length, feeling it out.

He leaned down and kissed me slowly as I explored his length. I almost jumped out of my skin when I felt his hands at the button of my jeans. I looked up at him with surprise and saw his concern. I wasn't afraid of him. I trusted him completely.

"Take them off!" I whispered as I withdrew my hand from his pants.

"Tell me when you want to stop," he said softly. Then he pulled my jeans from my body and tossed them to the ground. He smiled at my underwear. They were just plain cotton briefs that had smiley faces on them. "Cute," he chuckled. "I was kinda hoping for a matched set."

I laughed softly and pulled him down for a kiss. "Take your jeans off too, Spence," I demanded softly.

He pulled his jeans off and moved between my spread thighs again. I could feel his erection press against me and it excited me. Then Spencer kissed me and I moved my hips against his.

We were kissing and grinding for a few minutes when Spencer's hand moved from my breast, where it had been playing contentedly, to the top of my panties. He lifted his head from mine and his eyes held the question. I nodded my assent and he slipped his hand into my panties and touched my wet, aching centre for the first time.

I moaned loudly as he touched the sensitive centre and caressed me lightly there for a few seconds.

"Okay?" he asked in a whisper.

"Yes," I replied, and then gasped when he increased the speed and pressure of the caress. It felt incredible and I could feel myself getting wetter and more excited.

"Can I take off your panties?" he asked softly.

I nodded quickly, unable to say yes. He sat back and moved to the side of my body. He slowly slid my underwear down my thighs and legs until they were off and I was lying naked in front of him. I thought I would be embarrassed but I wasn't. I felt liberated from all the fear.

12