Always The Bitch!

Story Info
Sheila gets a surprise at airport customs.
2.6k words
4.15
170.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers

Yes, that's my wife, always the slut! For years Sheila has been jumping on just about anything in pants. I've never complained. Far from it, I adore the thought of her with other men and, although I've certainly never seen her with another woman, I've had my suspicions that she enjoys driving in both lanes! These suspicions were confirmed on our arrival back from a holiday in Mexico. Sheila is a great woman and very attractive. She has Italian blood - on her mothers side - which provides her with her long dark hair and deep green eyes. She also has the Italian temperament and just loves to get involved in an argument. This has got us into trouble on more than one occasion! Her main problem is with authority figures. Police, doctors, lawyers, she dislikes them all and enjoys nothing better than winding them up like a clock spring. And now, after our holiday, we can also add customs officials to her growing list.

It had been a great two week break in Mexico. We had done the whole tourist bit; sightseeing and such and Sheila had spent many hours on the white, sandy beaches topping up her tan. We were sad to leave when the holiday was over, but reality beckoned: I had to return to work.

The problems started as soon as we had collected our luggage from the carousel. Sheila had enjoyed a few drinks on the plane and was very vocal. She cussed the baggage handlers for not getting or luggage off quickly enough, she blamed the pilot for the turbulence and passport control for, well, everything really! When we finally began to wheel our bags through custom clearance, I could see that they were all looking at us. They had obviously been informed about Sheila's bitchiness and were going to get some pay-back by stopping us and delaying our onward journey as much as possible.

Sure enough, as soon as we entered the customs hall, we were signalled to one side and asked to open our cases - all of them!

"Oh for Christ's sake! All of them?" Sheila almost exploded. "What the hell are you looking for?"

The young customs officer looked at her cooly. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I want to check your bags. We have to act on all information." He threw a sarcastic smile at both of us.

I sighed and began hauling the bags up onto the counter while Sheila stood, hands on hips and pouted.

"My god! It's like you're treating us as criminals! We've not done anything wrong! You people are completely useless!"

The customs man continued to ignore my wife's insults as he opened the bag and began rummaging through our clothes.

"I suppose you want to examine all my panties and bras as well - you little pervert!" she continued. "Well, I hope you enjoy yourself because I'm going to make a serious complaint about you!"

Suddenly I felt my heart miss a beat.

"What's this then?" the customs officer said calmly as he lifted a small plastic bag from the depths of one of Sheila's cases. I looked at the white powder inside. It was obviously drugs.

"What the fuck!" shouted Sheila. "I've never seen that before in my life! You planted it!"

The officer was already speaking into a telephone and almost immediately two security guards appeared.

"Take her to the visitors room please," the officer told them. "She'll have to be searched and then charged."

He turned to me and said "We will have to conduct a full search on your wife, sir. That will obviously include an internal cavity search as well. You can wait for her in the visitors annex."

"No way!" screamed Sheila as the guards held her arms tightly. "I want you with me Bill! Someone's got to look after me, because these bastards sure won't!"

"As you wish. You can accompany your wife now. Graham?" he turned to one of the security guards, "I'll call Miss. Clark, I think she is the female officer on duty today. I'll get her along to the visitors room immediately."

With little ceremony Sheila and I were herded into a small, comfortably furnished room and left to wait for Miss. Clark. I looked at my wife. I knew that this had to be a mistake. She may be a bitch, but I know she doesn't do drugs. Sheila still looked furious.

"Try and go a little easier, honey." I said soothingly, "It's obviously all a mistake. Let them do their search - we'll explain that the plastic bag they found is not ours and I'm sure they will let us go."

Sheila was sulking now. I knew not to expect a response from her in this mood so I looked around the small room. Sofa's were against each wall and a low, wooden coffee table in the middle. There didn't seem to be any facility to conduct a search.

The door opened suddenly and a tall, blonde woman walked in.

"Hello, I'm Lorna Clark. I'm the female officer on duty today." She took off her jacket and threw it onto the sofa before continuing. "I understand that we are to conduct an internal search?"

Sheila stared at her. If looks could kill, I thought!

"Right then." Miss. Clark said efficiently, "please take your clothes off. We don't have much space here I'm afraid, so the table will have to do. Come on, hurry up!"

Sheila mumbled something bitchy under her breath but obviously realised that there was no way out of this. She began to unbutton her blouse.

"Would it make you feel more comfortable if I were to disrobe as well?" Miss Clark remarked. "It's very warm in here and I don't mind if you don't!"

I stared at the officer with a sort of fascinated awe. Sheila smiled and nodded as she unhooked her bra and exposed her small, tanned breasts.

"Yeah! Come on, bitch! If your gonna see mine, I want to see yours!"

Unbelievably, the blonde, officer began to unbutton her blouse and pull it off. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her blonde hair contrasted perfectly with my wife's dark tresses, but as she removed her bra I could see that both women had similar sized breasts: small but nicely upturned and both with long pointed nipples. Lorna and Sheila both removed their skirts together and laughed as they realised they both wore pantyhose: while Sheila favoured white, silk, Lorna had worn sexy, black nylons. Unable to quite believe my good fortune, I settled back on one of the sofa's and prepared to watch.

"Right," said Lorna in the same professional tone, "up on the table, I think. I'll remove the rest of your clothes!"

All signs of animosity seemed to have disappeared from Sheila as she obeyed her instructions and sat up on the table stripped to the waist.

"Lie back now and relax," Lorna continued, "this shouldn't take too long - unless I find something, of course!"

I watched my wife lean back on the table as the other woman smiled down on her. I could feel my hard penis pressing urgently against my underwear. I guessed that this was the situation that most men dream about!

"Your breasts look natural," Lorna said as she looked down. "But I suppose I had better check them for any kind of temporary implant."

Sheila grinned up at the officer. "I suppose you had!" she replied, wickedly.

I heard my wife gasp as Lorna leaned down and placed her hands directly over Sheila's breasts. Her fingers probed and squeezed expertly for several seconds and Sheila couldn't help but release a low groan as the other woman's touch obviously excited her.

"Hmmm, well, nothing there." Said Lorna almost disappointedly.

Sheila looked disappointed as well and when the officer removed her hands from her breasts, I could see that the nipples were standing out hard and proud.

"We seem to have got you a little excited!" Lorna laughed. "Well, that's nothing to worry about. I'm getting quite hot myself!"

"Are you going to look inside me?" asked Sheila. She sounded almost hopeful now. I'm sure she was definitely enjoying the attention.

"Yes. I have to do that. You might have secreted something inside your body. It's not a sensible thing to do, but you'd be surprised how many girls do that! Just lie back now and let me do my job, okay?"

Sheila nodded and lay back on the table as Lorna began to remove her shoes.

"You have lovely legs, you know." she said conversationally as she worked. She looked over at me. "You're a lucky man to have such an attractive wife!"

I knew it! My erection was as hard as it had ever been and I was looking forward to seeing Lorna conduct her internal examination.

As she slipped my wife's shoes off, I heard Sheila giggle as Lorna stroked the sole of her stockinged foot.

"Mmmmm...nice, pretty feet too!"

"Oh, God, Lorna. Don't tease me," cried Sheila. "You've got me so hot now! And with Bill watching, it just makes it sexier!"

Lorna smiled and continued to massage my wife's dainty feet while running her other hand up and down her legs. I watched as she gently kissed each foot and placed Sheila's toe against her nipples.

"Mmmmm...that feels so good!" Lorna sighed. "I love the way it makes my nipples as hard as yours are now. Look!"

All thoughts of professionalism seemed to be forgotten now as Lorna moved to the end of the table and placed her nipple in Sheila's mouth. Both women groaned as they began to enjoy each others bodies. Hands were everywhere now. They kissed deeply as they stroked each others breasts, murmuring and sighing as their tongues entwined. I squeezed my erection and lowered my zipper. I wondered if anyone would notice if I just took my dick out and gave it a quick rub!

"Time to lose the rest of your clothes I think," gasped Lorna as the kiss finally ended. "Leave it to me - I'm gonna cut them off with a pair of scissors!"

It was incredibly erotic to see another woman slice through my wife's underwear. Sheila's legs were well splayed on the table now and from the way she bucked and twitched her hips up and down, I knew that her orgasm would not be far away!

Lorna expertly snipped away at the nylon and the cotton of my wife's black panties while Sheila continued to moan. She worked quickly and confidently and within a few moments, Sheila lay as naked as the day she was born. Her legs were still spread wide and this position gave Lorna and myself a perfect view of her wet and open pussy.

Lorna licked her fingers and I heard Sheila gasp as the wet digits slithered into her vagina. The gasp turned to a moan and then to a high pitched squeal as the other woman thrust them in deep and twisted them. Lorna used her thumb to rotate quickly over Sheila's exposed clitty and I knew that this was a masturbation session rather than an examination. Sheila's voice increased in intensity as the orgasm washed over her body. Her hips rose a foot off the table and I could see her thighs and knees tremble with ecstasy.

"Oh, God, Lorna! You've made me cummmmmm....aaahhhhhhhh yessssss.......I'm cummmiinnnggggggg!"

Lorna seemed happy that she had caused my wife so much pleasure.

"I'm so glad, Sheila," she said, "but I must also check your other..er...smaller hole as well. I hope that's okay?"

"Oh yes...just do it....stick your finger in my ass....it'll make me cum again for sure!"

"I think we can do a little better than my finger, don't you?" Lorna winked at me as she dove into her purse, standing up a moment later with a fake, strap-on cock.

"Bend over the table on your front, honey" she said as she attached the straps around her waist and pulled out a jar of lubricant from the purse. "I'm gonna search your ass with "Big Ben" here!"

I have never known Sheila to back away from any kind of sex before, but presented with the sight of Lorna sporting a curved, ten inch plastic cock, she hesitated for just a moment before quickly turning herself over and positioning herself as requested.

"If you're gonna fuck my ass with that," said Sheila as she looked over at me, "then I think Bill should do you in the ass as well. What do you think?"

My cock twitched as I heard Sheila's words. I looked over at Lorna, my eyes almost pleading and my cock standing thick and erect.

"Well, I don't normally let guys do me," she said slowly. Then her face changed and the grinned at me. "But he's been such a good boy I suppose her deserves a treat! You want to fuck Lorna in the ass, big boy?"

It was a dumb question! One look at my cock would have given her the answer!

Quickly, Lorna stripped off her black pantyhose and then the panties themselves. I looked at her pussy and nearly came on the spot. She was completely shaved. Lorna stood behind Sheila and I behind Lorna. I was so excited I just wanted to shove my dick inside her and fuck her hard, but I had to wait.

Slowly and amidst heavy groaning from Sheila, Lorna lubricated the fake cock and began to push it up my wife's ass. From my position I couldn't see very well, but I could hear my wife's cries of ecstasy as the dildo slid in. When she was in to the hilt, Lorna stopped.

"Now my turn, big boy!" she said to me. "Grease that pole up and come to Mama!"

I needed no second invitation and quickly grabbed the jar of lubricant. Just the act of lubing myself up was nearly enough to make me explode, but with a lot of self control and a little luck I was able to hold onto my seed just a little longer. I positioned myself at Lorna's tight back door and began to push in. Both women cried out as we were all pushed forward by my initial thrust and I knew that Sheila was cumming again.

"Finger my cunt while you fuck me, Bill." gasped Lorna as I began to sink my greasy rod into her ass. "I'm real close now, hon!"

So was I! My hands went around her waist and found her hairless slit. She groaned deeply as I explored her clit with my fingers and as I felt the warm rush of liquid seep from her pussy, I rammed my cock in to the hilt. She felt tight and warm and her muscles contracted around my shaft as she climaxed. It was suddenly all too much for me and I felt by balls twitch and the rush of semen in my shaft. I cried out and pulled myself out with a popping sound, but it was too late. My cock convulsed and spewed my seed onto Lorna's buttocks. I came and came as both women shuddered in their own climax's until we all fell to the floor in a heap.

After several minutes of heavy breathing and adjustment of clothes, Lorna eventually rose to her feet.

"Well it appears that you are not hiding any form of contraband material in your person, Mrs. Woods. And, as the tests on the substance we found in your luggage showed it to be talcum powder, it looks like you are free to go!" Lorna was once again in her professional mode. She looked at us both sternly as she replaced her jacket, but then her face broke into a wide smile as spoke to me.

"And if you ever think about planning another surprise birthday present for your wife, Mr. Woods, please make sure you ask for me at the agency! That was one of the best assignments I've ever had!"

English Bob
English Bob
2,436 Followers