Always Working Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful Black Domme torments white sub.
1.2k words
4.4
36.1k
0
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael spent the next two days tossing between disappointment, misery and anticipation. He went through the motions of a normal weekend. Dinner with the family. Golf with his dad. All the things that normally filled his free time quite nicely. But all the while Alicia lurked in his thoughts. Popping up at unexpected moments and calling his full attention back to her.

At night he lay in bed with her beautiful panties. Smothering his nose in them and licking them. Imagining that he was feeding from her warm, fragrant and delicious source. At times he thought maybe she was a witch. She had certainly enchanted his thoughts. No woman had ever made him feel so genuinely submissive. He felt an odd mixture of incredible desire, shame and mild revulsion all at once. Was he weird to be so insane over an inanimate scrap of worn clothing? Was he some kind of crazy pervert? Or was he just a bewitched puppy doing what came naturally as he learned the scent of his Mistress?

Finally the long weekend days passed and Michael returned to work. He had decided to play it cool with Alicia. He was a bit frightened by how quickly she had reeled him in and wanted to slow the pace. He had found himself daydreaming about them living happily ever after with 2.5 babies. He knew such thoughts were inappropriate since he really didn’t even know this woman. Michael was secretly congratulating himself over how skillfully he had avoided her in the office all morning, when he overheard his boss speaking about her. Apparently he had sent Alicia out of town to meet with an important client for her project. She wasn’t even in the building! And wouldn’t be all week. Oh God.

Suddenly he felt almost sick! It was one thing to intentionally avoid her. It was quite another for her to be unavailable. He had been pretending that he had some control over this. He was going to let her know that she couldn’t just tease him and play with him. But, now what? She didn’t even seem to care that he was alive. After what they had shared, surely she would have at least sent him a quick note to let him know she was going out of town for a whole damn week!

Michael returned to his desk and checked his email. He felt a combination of fury and humiliation as he realized that she had not bothered to inform him that she’d be out. As he sat there fuming he suddenly realized how ridiculous he was being. He was like an invisible freshman girl who wanted the star quarterback to ask her to the prom. His face suffused with warmth as he realized what a little crybaby bitch he was being. Of course she had not informed him that she was going out of town on business. They were not working on the same project nor were they dating. She had no reason to give a thought to him. And she certainly didn’t need his permission or approval to do anything she pleased.

She hadn’t done anything so awful to him to cause such a drama queen reaction. Unless of course, stuffing your wonderful panties down a helplessly enticed man’s throat was now a federal crime? Why had she done that? Did he mean something special to her or was that just a game she played for amusement? It had to be expensive considering that those were designer thongs and looked pretty costly. He thought back over their conversation on Friday night. She seemed to be focusing only on him all evening. Surely she had felt that connection too?

For the rest of the week Michael went through the motions at work. His output didn’t suffer of course. He was far too conscientious for that. But the joy was gone out of the experience. He wondered what Alicia was doing. If she were off amusing herself with some other puppy. He wished he could return to the rapid pace he had reviled over the weekend. He didn’t even care any more that she had used him. Just please God, let her continue to choose him for her games and not just replace him with someone else better suited!

On Wednesday night, just when he was beginning to believe he might survive the week, he got a call from her. Her warm silky voice snapped him instantly to attention as soon as he heard it. Alicia didn’t waste much time on chitchat. She just picked up right where she had left off on Friday night. There was no need for him to pretend not to be interested. They both knew the effect she had on him.

Alicia told him that sex was for the woman’s pleasure. And that it made her dripping wet to know how she had frustrated him all week. She could have as many orgasms as she wanted and he would receive none. With astonishment, Michael realized that he hadn’t really masturbated since before Friday night. He had pulled his cock at times imagining different scenarios with Alicia, but his mind had been in too much turmoil for him to actually reach a climax. This was a first! He hadn’t cum in almost a week!

His mind reeling from this revelation, Michael heard Alicia asking him if he could hear the slight buzzing noise in the background. He whispered, “Yes, what is it?”

“It’s my vibrator,” she replied. “I’m going to bring myself off while you just listen. Don’t DARE touch yourself. I’m going to have a nice hard cum, little mouse, while you lie there dripping and hard.

This is so hot sweetie. I’m imagining what you will look like on your knees hidden up underneath my desk at work. With your little darling face mashed into my beautiful pussy, shiny with my delicious juice. Mmmmm! Yummy. Oh, yesssss. I’m getting sooo close. This feels great!”

Michael stared into space picturing Alicia’s words as he whimpered helplessly. He obeyed her command not to touch his cock. But it seemed to have a mind of it’s own. Throbbing and twitching in response to her arousing diatribe.

“I’ll make you bend over my desk and spread your ass for me. Show me your little hot virgin hole. And I just KNOW a little church mouse like you has never been assfucked darling,” her voice ended in melodious laughter.

She continued, “You’ll be so horny and humiliated knowing that you are my little fuck toy. And you know what happens to little boys in your position don’t you my love? They get a nice thick strap-on cock right up the ass.”

Michael moaned involuntarily as the images from Alicia’s voice filled his head. His dick jumped and coated his boxers as he imagined having his asshole violated at work! Her thickened, excited voice continued its assault on his senses, “You know why I’m going to do that to you babydoll? Because you are my sweet little assfucked whore. You. Belong. To. Me. Oh!! Yesss! I’m cumming!”

Alicia’s breath gasped out as she experienced an absolutely pussy clenching release that wiped her mind blank. Nothing was more exciting to her than getting off while a tormented little subby was denied. As Michael listened to her coming down from her climax, his mind raced to find words to keep her on the line. But before he came up with something suitable he heard, “Night night little mouse.” And she was gone.