Alyssa's New Relationship

Story Info
Jon seduces Alyssa into submission.
8.2k words
4.53
40.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Jon for years, and the attraction was always there. But . . . I‘d been living with Matthew. So we went for years, just seeing each other at social situations.

A few months after Matthew and me had broken up; I was at a bar with a few friends of mine. They had taken me out, to try and cheer me up, but it wasn’t working. Then, seemingly out of nowhere, I felt myself being picked up and boisterously hugged.

“Alyssa!” he said joyfully.

“Jon.” I said lamely, struggling to free myself from him from his strong arms. After a second or two, he put me down, and stood back, his eyes running over me. I was dressed simply that day, in worn jeans and soft cotton of my t-shirt, my curly black hair brushing my breasts. Jon looked up and caught my eyes, and I blushed at the desire I saw in his eyes. I dropped my eyes, unable to bare the intensity of his gaze. I felt, rather than saw, his amusement.

“Where’s Matthew?” he asked, his eyes searching the crowd.

I shrugged a shoulder. “We broke up.” I muttered.

Instantly I had his complete attention. “Oh, you did, did you?” he said smugly. I shivered at the look in his eyes. “Scoot over.” he ordered. Startled I hastened to comply, allowing him to sit next to me in the booth. Jon put his hand behind me on the booth, in what should have been an unthreatening gestured, but for some reason wasn’t. I could feel the warmth radiating from his arm; a constant reminder of him Jon waived the waitress over. “Two shots of Jack.” he ordered. A few seconds later the waitress plunked them on the table, and then walked off. Jon handed me one, and picked up his. “A toast.” he said, “To the future.” Jon swallowed the shot in one strong swallow, and I watched, fascinated at the working of the strong muscles in his neck. He looked at me. “Drink it,” he ordered.

“B. . . but I don’t like . . .” I stammered.

Instantly the intensity of his gaze was on me again. “Drink it,” he repeated. I swallowed nervously, and downed the whiskey, coughing as it hit the back of my throat. “Good girl.” he murmured. Surprisingly enough, to me that is, I felt myself respond to the approval in his voice.

I looked up at my friend who was just returning from a rather long trip to the bathroom. She had a guy behind her. “Hey, Alyssa, I’m going to go home with Nathan tonight, so don’t worry about giving me a ride home.” Susan grinned cheerfully at Jon. “Hey, Jon! Do you mind keeping Alyssa company, tonight?”

Jon just nodded, and before I could say anything Susan had left, dragging her friend behind her. Jon looked down at me and smiled, his slow sexy smile, laden with promise. “Well, I guess it’s just you and me, babe.” I flushed, and tried to wiggle away from him, but he just followed until I was at the back of the booth, his legs pressed firmly to mine. He gestured for the waitress to bring us another round. While we were waiting, his hand slid to my shoulder, his hand resting gently on the top of my breast. The waitress put our shot glasses on the table, and this time I downed it without being told. Jon put his glass down, and moved his hand to my thigh. “Good girl.” he whispered in my ear. Once again, I felt that warm flush inside, just from the knowledge that I pleased him.

Jon bent his head, and captured my mouth in a slow sweet kiss. I could feel my body softening, and I arched my back to meet his mouth. After a few seconds Jon tore his mouth from mine, and moved his lips back to my ear. “Let’s go, baby.” He stood up, and threw some money on the table, and turned to walk to the door.

Almost in a daze, I stood up to follow him out of the bar. I could barely believe I was doing this. I never went home with men that I barely know, but here I was, leaving with Jon. Once we were outside, Jon wrapped his hand possessively around my waist, and held out his hand. “Give me the keys,” he ordered. Dazedly I handed him the keys, and watched as he unlocked the passenger door, opening it to let me in. I pulled my sneakered feet in the car, and it shut gently behind me. Jon walked around to the driver’s side, and climbed in, taking a few minutes to adjust the seat for his long legs. He started the car, and looked over at me. “Take off your pants.” I blushed, opening my mouth to protest, but one look at his eyes, and I shut it, hastening to comply. Somehow I knew that he was not one of those ultra civilized men, who would allow me to recklessly defy them. At the thought I could feel my nipples peak, and my inner muscles clench. Jon watched me slowly pull my jeans down my hips, and over my legs, his eyes glinting at the sight of my bare pussy. “What, no panties?” he asked.

I shook my head, and softly answered. “No, they were all dirty.”

Jon smiled, and reached out his hand to gently touch my breasts, his rough palms rubbing my tight nipples. I groaned, pushing them into his hand, but his hand moved further down, running over my flat stomach, and down to my pussy. He nudged my thighs with his hand, and obediently I opened my legs, allowing his hand access to my wet pussy. He ran one long finger through me, and I whimpered, pressing myself into his hand, but once again, he ignored my hint. He pulled his hand out of me, and his fingers glinted wetly in the moonlight. Slowly he inserted his fingers in his mouth, and licked the moisture from it. “Mmm.” he said, his eyes boring into mine. I shivered, unable to tear my gaze from his. Jon slowly pulled his fingers from his mouth, and then turned his attention to driving.

“Take off your shirt, baby.” he ordered, not even taking his eyes of the road. I blushed, but once again obeyed him. I was finding an incredible peace inside me, just from relinquishing control to him. Jon glanced at me to make sure I’d done as I’d been told, then returned his eyes to the road. I risked one brief look at his cock, and could see the tent it was making in his jeans. I salivated at the thought of his cock in my mouth, cumming endlessly.

Jon drove quickly to his house. Luckily enough for me, it was far enough from his neighbors that no one would be able to see me, because he refused to allow me to dress. I scurried inside, the cold night air making my nipples even harder, something I wouldn’t have thought was possible. Jon followed me in, stopping to lock the door behind him, and then pulled me to him, kissing me hungrily. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and arched into his embrace. After awhile he bent over and picked me up, cradling me against his hard wide chest, and carried me up the stairs, and to his bedroom, where he laid me gently on the bedspread, then stood there looking at me. I held my arms out for him, feeling scared and empty when he wasn’t touching me. Jon quickly shed his clothes, revealing a hard, muscular body. My eyes skimmed over him, and widened at the size of his cock. I looked up at him fearfully. “I don’t think . . .”

Jon chuckled, and lay back on the bed with me. “Don’t worry, baby, we’ll fit just fine.” His hands gently captured my face in them, holding me still for another mind searing kiss. He ran his hand down my neck, to my chest and then my breast. I groaned, arching my back, as he pinched my nipple, rolling it between his fingers. I whimpered, and shifted, desire rushing through my body, making my pussy spasm, and run with desire. Jon bent his head, and pulled my other nipple into his mouth, and I cried out, pressing my breasts into his face. The last thing I saw before I closed my eyes was Jon’s mouth against my breast, smiling triumphantly.

Jon ran his other hand softly down my body, over my hip, and over to my pussy, I restlessly spread my legs, wanting - no needing to feel his hand touching me. Jon gently cupped me, holding me in his hand. I pressed my pussy to him, needing him to touch me. Jon ran a finger between the lips of my sex, gently rubbing my clit. My body jacked off the mattress at the pleasure shot through me. I whimpered, empty, needing him to fill me, and he responded, pushing first one finger and then two inside me, and then pulled them out, fucking me with his fingers. I moved my hips urgently, encouraging him, needing him to go deeper. He pulled his fingers out, and I cried out, urgently needing him. My eyes opened, and I looked blearily into his. “Who are you?” he asked. I shook my head, not understanding his question. “Who do you belong to?” He ran his finger teasingly over my clit. I whimpered, and arched my hips, but he just laughed tauntingly. “Answer me, Alyssa.”

“Yours, yours! I belong to you.” I groaned, desperate to have him fill me, complete me.

“And who am I?” I didn’t understand what he wanted. Jon positioned himself between my thighs, holding the tip of his cock at my entrance. I whimpered, trying desperately to push myself onto him, but he held me still with one strong hand on my hip. “Am I your master?” he asked.

“Yes, yes,” I groaned.

“Say it, tell me.” he ordered

“You. . . you’re my master.” I whimpered. “Please, I need . . . please, master.”

“Good girl.” Master whispered, slowly pushing himself into me. I stiffened as he stretched my tight pussy, unaccustomed to someone as big as him, but after a few minutes my muscles relaxed, and my whole world was him, as he filled me, completed me. He pulled out, and pushed back in, and the pleasure welled up, overflowing. I groaned, deep in my throat, as wave after wave of fulfillment hit me. Master set up a steady rhythm that drove me up further and further. I gasped and gave a small screech as another peak hit me. My pussy spasmed on his hard cock, and he stiffened, spewing his cum deep into me. Master collapsed on me, and I savored the weight of his body, a rock in a world that was still spinning.

*****************************

Jon woke me up a few hours later. “Wake up, baby.” he murmured. Sleepily, I opened my eyes, his handsome face coming into focus.

Smiling, I wrapped my arms around him. “Is it morning?”

Jon chuckled, “Nope.” he said, and pushed his hips into my leg, so that I could feel his hard cock. “I’m not done with you.”

My eyes widened. “Again?” I squeaked.

Jon smiled and lowered his head. “Again.” he murmured against my lips, giving me a hard, possessive kiss. I kissed him back, feeling my pussy began to throb in desire. Jon pulled back his head, and rolled me to my stomach. While I lay there, missing the feel of his lips, he pushed two pillows under me, his hands brushing against my overly sensitive skin.

“Jon?” I whispered, uncertain. Instantly there was a sharp smack to my ass. I cried out in surprise and turned my head to look at him. He was scowling at me, looking stern. “What. . .?” I began.

“Who am I?” he asked, his hand held out warningly. When I didn’t answer immediately he smacked my ass again, harder this time. “Who am I?” he repeated, his tone low and controlled.

“My . . . my master?” I answered uncertainly, my mind racing

Master put out his hand, and soothingly rub my sore ass. “Yes, I am, and you will address me as such, or there will be consequences. Do you understand?” I nodded uncertainly, and jumped when he smacked me again. “Answer me.” he ordered.

“Yes, master, I understand.” I said, meekly.

Master smiled approvingly. “Don’t worry, you will come to know the rules soon enough. You’re already doing very good.” I glowed at his approval; glad he wasn’t angry with me. Master bent and kissed my cheek, moving over to my shoulders, and down my back. I shivered, my nipples peaking. Master moved his body to in between my legs, his broad shoulders keeping my legs spread wide. I cried out when I felt his tongue gently probe my pussy, and pushed my hips backward. Master ran his tongue around the opening to my body a few times, and then moved up to gently probe my clit. I could feel my body tightening, as I began my climb. Master surged up my body, and I whimpered at the loss of his tongue. He pressed a hot kiss to my neck, and whispered in my ear. “Do you trust me, baby?”

I trembled at the question, but nodded. A sharp sting on my ass. “Yes, master, I trust you.” I said hastily. Master stood got off of me, and shivering, I turned my head to watch him. He walked over to a chest by his bedroom wall, and opened it. I couldn’t see what was in the chest, but he pulled out four silk scarves, and walked back toward me, leaving the chest open. Master gently tied one of the scarves around my arm, and I trembled, not sure that I was comfortable with this. Master tied my arm firmly to the bedpost, and ran a hand down my back.

“Shh, it’s ok, baby. You can trust me.”

I relaxed, his words comforting. Quickly Jon tied my other arm, and both feet to the bedposts, so that I was laying in his bed, spread eagle. Master soothingly ran a hand down my back, and up, helping me relax. He ran his hand down till he was cupping the soft curves of my ass. He ran his finger between the crack, stopping at my asshole, and gently probed. I tensed, and he stopped moving his finger, but left it there. “Are you still a virgin in this hole?” he asked.

I nodded, and then remembered. “Yes, master.”

Master ran his finger down to my clit, and he gently pinched it. “Baby?”

“Yes, master?” I moaned.

“I want you to do something for me. It might be a little uncomfortable, but it would make me very happy. Will you do that for me?”

I tensed, afraid, but then I remembered that I’d agreed to trust him, and I forced myself to relax, knowing that he wouldn’t harm me. Master went and got some more things from his chest. I couldn’t see what they were, because Master had put them out of my sight. “Our love play is about to get more intense than you are accustomed to, Baby, so you need to think of a safe word. This is a word for you to use if I go too far.” he explained, his hand gently fondling the round globes of my ass.

I thought for a second, and then whispered. “Serenity, Master?”

“That’ll work.” Master said, putting something cold and wet on my ass. Master rubbed it in, his hand moving down to rub my already throbbing clit. I shuddered and moaned, but he moved his hand back up to my asshole. I tensed, suddenly knowing what he was going to do. “Relax, Baby.” he murmured. “I don’t want to hurt you, but if you don’t relax it’s going to.” I took a couple deep breaths, and forced my butt muscles to unclench. “Good girl.” he said, gently probing my asshole with his slick finger. Master pushed harder, and I cried out in pain, tears springing to my eyes, then his finger popped in and he stopped moving. My asshole screamed at me, telling me that this was wrong, but I refused to use my safe word. Master wanted this, and I wanted him to be happy. After a few seconds the muscles relaxed and it ceased to hurt, leaving me with an unbearable full feeling, similar to the first time I’d had sex. Master slowly pushed the butt plug into me, until it was seated to the hilt. Master ran a hand down to my dripping pussy, and pushed one finger, and then two into me. I whimpered, and pushed myself backward, enjoying the feel of his fingers in me. “There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” he asked.

“No, Master.”

Master reached up and untied my hands, and then down to untie my feet. He gently rolled me over, and bent to give me a kiss. “Thank you, baby.” I arched my back, pressing my breasts into his chest, and my hand reached down to gently fondle his cock. Master groaned, and pushed his hips into my hand. I pumped my hand on it several times, and then reached down to fondle his balls. Master rolled us over, so that he was on his back, and I was on top. “69 me.” he ordered. I quickly scrambled around so that my pussy was in his face. Eagerly I sucked his cock into my mouth, pumping my mouth up and down. I slowly took more and more of his cock in my mouth until I could deep throat it. I ran my tongue around the smooth top, and worked the muscles of my throat, caressing his shaft, working him toward an orgasm. I ran my hand down and caressed his balls.

Meanwhile Master had been busy licking and sucking me toward orgasm. His hands had me spread wide, open to his gaze, and every now and then he’d give my butt plug a gentle tug, reminding me of it’s presence, and sending waves of a pleasure, and a little pain, through my body. I urgently pushed my pussy into his face, needing satisfaction. “Uh, uh, uh!” he said. “You don’t get to cum till you make me cum.” I increased my effort on his cock, sucking furiously. “Swallow, baby.” he ordered thickly, then groaned, his back arching of the bed, as he came in and endless torrent. I sucking down his hot cum, finding it delicious. When I was done, I licked his cock clean, making an ‘mmm’ sound.

“Good girl.” he praised, and I glowed. Master pushed two fingers in my ass, and pulled them out, fucking me with his fingers. Then his talented tongue started flicking my clit, driving me to my peak and over. I gave a small screech, and then convulsed in his arms, wave after wave of pleasure erupting in me, consuming me. When I’d returned to earth, I found myself snuggled next to Master. He was gently stroking my back, soothing me. I turned shining eyes on him, and smiled. “Thank you, Master.”

Master bent over and gave me a gentle kiss. “You’re welcome, baby.” Master gently patted my ass, then got up and went back to the chest. Too tired to move, I watched him pull out another, larger, butt plug. He walked back over, and rolled me over on my stomach. I felt him pull out my butt plug, and then slowly, carefully, insert the new one, stretching my asshole even more. When it was all the way in, he gave my bottom a pat. “Leave that in till morning, baby.” he murmured, climbing back in bed with me, and wrapping a strong arm around me. I fell asleep, secure in his arms.

****************************

That morning I woke up as the bright hues of the sun came in the windows. I lay there for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of my body pressed tight to Master‘s, but eventually my bladder made itself known, and I had to get up and use the toilet. When I stood up my butt plug rubbed my sensitive insides, reminding me of its presence. I considered taking it out, but decided against it. I wanted to have Master remove it, just as he’d put it in. When I was done peeing, I climbed back in bed with him, and wrapped my arms around him, dozing back off. A few hours later I woke to the twisting and tugging my butt plug. I opened my eyes and found Masters hot blue gaze on me. “Good morning, Baby.“

I groaned, and arched myself into him. “Good morning, Master.”

Master ceased his manipulations of my butt plug and got up. He strolled over to the chest, and pulled out an even larger butt plug, this one nearly as large as his cock. When he approached the bed I rolled over to give him access to my ass, this time without being told.

Master patted my ass, and praised me. “But this time,” he said, “I want you to pull your knees up under your chest, and put your ass in the air.” Blushing, I did as he requested, wantonly pushing my ass in the air. I knew that he’d seen all there was of me, but that had been at night, and it was broad day.

Master pulled out the medium sized butt plug, and squirted some more KY Jelly on my ass, his finger rubbing it in. He inserted his finger in me, then two, distributing KY Jelly everywhere. I felt so full, my pussy growing wet at the rubbing. Master pulled his fingers out, and put the larger butt plug at my entrance. It was harder to get in, and I whimpered out at the pain, trying to pull away. Master put a firm hand on the small of my back, keeping me still, and maneuvered it till it was all the way in, ignoring my protests. I considered my safe word, but chose not to use it. If this pleased Master, then I’d submit. I lay there for a second, panting, waiting for the pain to abate, before I carefully rose. I reached behind me to fidget with it, hoping to find a way to reduce the discomfort, but quickly put my hands back in front of me when Master smacked them. “Leave it alone.”