Am I a Lonely Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a good day out, mostly me buying my little brother some new clothes. It was an enjoyable day. We managed a movie and a coffee break or two, however our conversation in bed in the morning was never mentioned.

We returned home had a light evening meal before I set off to my dance class. I left Mark to help himself to a drink or two and a choice of movies to watch ( most were my chick flicks however some had a level of love scenes that might be seen as intense )

I returned home after nine hot, sweaty and tired—it had been a long day I went to the laundry, took off my sweaty leotard and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked past Mark to the bedroom en route to my shower. I made no attempt to cover my breasts as I walked. I did not bother closing my shower door either. The water was warm and soothing and I felt better for it as I dried myself off. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mark looking at me but didn't acknowledge that I knew he was very interested in what he was watching. I put on my nightdress which tied closed at the front before making my way in the lounge and sitting next to Mark.

I poured us both a large drink each and spoke about the days' events . The conversation eventually discussed my dance classes and how tiring it can be. The brandy was making me feel very relaxed and I suggested to Mark if he was still keen to offer me a massage I would be very grateful. I had started to stiffen up in my muscles because I didn't stay long enough to do some wind down exercises, opting to come home to Mark

I may have been muscle sore but the brandy was soothing that, however I was needing time to think about how far would I let it go. I too had some motives of my own.

I finished my brandy and said I would lie down on my large sofa." I sent Mark to my bathroom cupboard to collect some beach size towels. When he returned I was opening the front of my nightdress. I let it fall to the ground resplendent in my nakedness, my pussy lips wet and puffy, my nipples hard and my face flushed. I took the towel from him and lay it on the sofa. I walked over to my bathroom cabinet and handed Mark some fragrant oils to rub me with.

He began with my shoulders and neck, he was strong but gentle and I soon started to feel my myself relax. Slowly he worked down my back. I told him I thought he had a natural talent for this. After some 15 minutes he went down to my feet and slowly made his way up my calf to my thigh on the left leg, then repeated the process on the right side. My legs were slightly apart and his fingers gently brushed past my pussy. He then began to rub my buttocks and as he pushed the flesh to the side it would expose my pussy more to him.

When I suggested it was time to do the front I received a startled look from him, this he didn't expect. I praised how good he was and how much I was enjoying it as I turned over onto my back. My eyes caught sight of a huge bulge in his trousers that he was unsuccessfully trying to hide

He moved back up to my shoulders again, it was so relaxing I nearly fell asleep. Then a wicked thought entered my head wondering how far he would go if I did fall asleep?

I closed my eyes again pretending to sleep, he massaged on my shoulders for what felt like an eternity, then slowly his hand began to work its way south. I gave the impression I was unaware what he was doing supposedly sound asleep. He began to kneed my breasts and tweaking my nipples.

His hand rubbed my tummy as he spoke to me. I didn't answer. It was then I felt him suckle on my nipples. I was so so horny but I kept the pretence up.

He went to my feet and legs. He slowly parted them

He didn't massage my legs but I felt his finger touch my pussy. He put in his fingers inside me, then a second and a third while his thumb was on my clitoris working my up to a climax.

I opened my eyes and he shrank away. I sat up and ushered him back to me. I reminded him that he wanted to lose his virginity to a girl like me. He looked a little puzzled until I suggested " Why not me?

He paraphrased what I had said checking he hadn't misinterpreted me

I was so turned on and celibate for eight years that I wanted him to make love to me, so I pointed it out very bluntly that I wanted HIM

Then he shook his head revealing to me he had no condoms. I reassured him it was ok as I was still on the pill ( I lied ).

I undressed him before leading him back to the sofa. I lay down and asked him to touch me, to feel me. He again suckled my breasts before I gently pushed his head down to my wet pussy. He may have been a virgin but he knew exactly what to do with his tongue while down there. I invited him between my legs, the weight of his body on mine. I felt the tip of his cock touch my clitoris and I nearly jumped. Then his cock found my opening, he gradually entered me, he was gentle and strong I began to climax strongly as I could feel him erupt into me.

My motive -- I was in a very receptive stage of my cycle and now full of his sperm on both nights but he didn't need to know that. I was not without hope of a child I was nearly a lonely widow not a barren one.

12