Am I Jealous? Ch. 03

Story Info
She wants to take his virginity.
1.8k words
22.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers

I looked at Vikash; his smile was from ear to ear. He looked towards Sunehra and then after a while looked down in shyness. I looked at Sunehra and saw her looking at him. Then she looked at me and we smiled.

I left them there and went to the toilet to wash myself. I was almost done when Sunehra entered the toilet. I didn't lock the door as we fucked in front of the kid, naked. Now locking the door will only be a joke. I got up and let her wash when I was done. I bent down and smooched her and told her that I was going to the balcony. When I opened the door I saw Vikash looking at the pictures in the camera and rubbing his cock through his pants. As soon as he noticed me entering the room he removed his hands from his crotch. But it only needed a second for me to realize what he was doing. I ignored him for the moment, grabbed my pant from the floor and put it on. I saw him staring at my cock, mesmerized. I ignored his interest and grabbed my cigarette and lighter and went outside in the balcony.

The balcony had a nice breeze. The air from the sea was hitting in my naked upper body and I was enjoying it. There was a glass door between the bedroom and the balcony, but the tint of the glass resists seeing anything from outside if the room was not lit enough and vice versa. I looked back, saw Vikash still looking at the pictures and rubbing himself. Then suddenly he got startled and stopped rubbing himself. I saw Sunehra entering the room naked. He looked at her shapely body with coy. He kept staring at her while she collected her clothes from the floor. Her back was facing him when she bent down to pick her panty and his mouth opened and he licked his lips without knowing. I think Sunehra bent there more than what she needed to, just to tease the boy. Just then I had this thought inside my mind that the boy might try to switch the memory card, trying to steal the pictures. He watched as Sunehra put on her G-string, then she hooked her bra and put it on. Finally when she wore the negligee, she looked up and caught him staring at her. When her eyes met his, he looked down. I saw Sunehra coming towards the balcony. I went near the glass door, pushed it and let Sunehra come out. I asked Vikash to hand me the camera so we can watch the pictures for a while. He handed the camera to Sunehra and asked, "Can I go to my room now?" I Said, "Stay, I will discuss about tomorrow's plan with you after I finish smoking."

I pulled the door behind us and leaned on the railing with the cigarette in my hand. I puffed as Sunehra browsed through the pictures. I looked inside; Vikash was looking around while rubbing his crotch. Sure he wanted some relief and was eager to go to his room for some own time before sleep. I looked at the camera screen; the boy got good hands in taking pictures. There were some fine shots of both our genitals alone; even I could not take pictures like that. I started to get aroused again. Suddenly Sunehra asked, "Were you serious about it?"

I was lost. I said, "Serious about what?"

"I knew it; it was just your erection talking."

"No, tell me, remind me what you are talking about."

Sunehra remained silent in her anger and frustration. Then I remembered asking her about having sex with Vikash. I said, "Oh, about having sex with the...? Hey, I was really asking you about it. As I said, this is one of our fantasies and I'll be more than happy to make it come true."

"Are you serious? 'Cause if I go for it, then there will be no coming back. I won't be able to be back in my present self no matter how much you become sad."

"Come'n, didn't you have sex with anyone else other than me?"

"Yes, I did."

"So? This will be just another cock."

"But he is not our class."

"I know. But he's a virgin and we're not having any luck finding a virgin cock for you and best of all, we won't have to see him again in our life."

"Are you sure you won't mind?"

"As long as you promise to enjoy fucking the brains out of him and let me take some pictures."

Sunehra smiled at me. I bent down to kiss her. Her lips meet mine and we kissed for a while. She squeezed my cock over my pant and said, "I'll see this little guy afterwards."

"And I'll be waiting for you." I said.

I finished the remaining cigarette and threw it outside. Sunehra opened the door and Vikash was somewhat relieved guessing the end of his waiting. She sat on the bed and I sat beside her from the other side of the bed. She said, "Vikash, I have to tell you, you got a great hand for taking pictures."

Vikash shyly said, "Thank you."

"So, did you enjoy taking our pictures?" He didn't answer. Sunehra said, "Don't be shy. You have already seen us naked, so you shouldn't be shy in front of us. If someone needs to be shy that's us. Tell me, did you enjoy?"

"Yes." Vikash answered shortly.

"Okay. Hey, can I talk something personal with you? Only if you don't mind, of course."

He nodded his head "Yes". Sunehra said, "No, nodding won't do with me. If you don't want to talk, we'll stop here, but if you want to talk, you'll need to answer me verbally. Is that clear?"

Vikash again nodded, but then corrected himself by saying "Yes".

"Can I ask you something personal?"

"Yes."

"You said you're nineteen years old. Do you have any girlfriend?"

"Not any girlfriend, but I have a female friend."

"Female friend? Wow. How old is she?"

"About the same age."

"Hmm. Do you ever seen her naked? Or in that matter, have you seen ANY girl naked before today?"

"I saw my friend's naked breasts sometimes."

"Wow! Did you touch it?"

"She only let me touch it over her dress sometimes, but I didn't get a chance to touch her naked breasts."

"Okay. Did she see your cock?"

"Yes."

"Did she play with it?"

"No."

"I hope you're not getting uncomfortable with me talking about your personal life, are you?"

I was amazed the way Sunehra was playing with the boy. I was pretty sure that the boy is hooked. Now only she needed to slowly pull him to the land before he understands what is going to happen and get frightened.

Vikash said, "No, I'm fine."

"So, how much did you like having sex? Was it good, bad or what?"

"It was awesome! I never thought I would see any other people having sex in front of me. Thank you."

"No, thank you for taking some awesome pictures of us. This will stay as very good memories for us for the rest of our lives."

Suddenly there was the end of the line. The room filled with silence for a while. I didn't want to interrupt them. Sunehra was smiling at him and he was blankly waiting for her to question him to answer. Then she said, "So, Vikash, you're saying that you have a friend, who is a girl, but NOT your girlfriend. And she showed her boobs to you but didn't let you touch it naked. And you showed your cock to her, but she didn't even touch your cock? How big is your cock?"

He was silent, hesitated to answer her question. "How big are you?" She asked again. "Are you as big as him?"

"No. Not as big as him..."

"Can you show me your cock?"

Now he looked frightened. He looked at me. I just shrugged. He looked at her, she can't be serious! He didn't move a muscle. The road got dead end again. She needed to play safe to keep him on the hook. I was afraid that she lost him.

Sunehra said, "Okay, you don't have to show me your cock. I'm sad, but it is okay, it's up to you." He seemed relieved. She paused for a while and said, "Did you like his cock?"

"He is so big!"

"I know." She said with a smile. "I really love his cock inside me."

This was getting too much for me. I already had another boner inside my pant. I took another cigarette from the packet and lit it in the room, there's no way I was gonna miss the conversations. I puffed and listened them talking.

"And what do you think of my figure?" She asked him. "Do you like my boobs?"

"You are gorgeous. I loved your boobs."

"Am I bigger than your friend's?" She said while rubbing her boobs.

"No, she is much bigger than yours."

"So, you like bigger boobs?"

"I love all sizes."

"So, what did you like about my boobs?"

Vikash looked at me before answering. I kept my poker face on. He said, "Your nipples are so gorgeous. They look very good on your boobs. And your boobs look very good too. It should feel just right in your hand."

"How would you know, you haven't touch them." She said. He was silent again. Sunehra said, "Do you wanna touch them, feel them?"

Vikash looked like a deer caught in front of head lights. He looked at me; I kept my poker face on. He said, "No, no, I shouldn't. That won't be right."

"Why? We promised to pay you for taking pictures of us."

"Madam, you already paid for the room. And besides, sir told me that he'll pay me money for taking pictures."

"Is that so?" Sunehra looked at me, she was smiling. I could see her intelligence working her way into the boy's pants. She said, "What if I tell you that you have the option to touch my boobs or take the money for the job?"

"I'll take the money." He said in a shaky voice.

"And you promise that you'll not regret it afterwards? If you promise that you never in your life will think that there was a chance to touch another pair of boobs, feel them, play with them, then I'm okay with it. But remember, this is a one-time opportunity. You'll never be asked again in the future."

This was the moment of truth. At one side his conscious was stopping him from touching them and asking him to take the money, one the other side his erection and sex drive was telling him to go for it. He was unable to decide. Sunehra knew that as well, so she played her ace, "This is the last time I'm gonna ask you, you'll never have the chance ever again..."

iuandwe
iuandwe
6 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sarah's First Submissive wife reluctantly takes black cock.in Interracial Love
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
My Wife and I Go Camping An accidental flash makes wife popular with other campers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 01 Wife with keeps widower sexually satisfied.in Loving Wives
More Stories