Am I Who I Think I Am?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers

Why was I so easily accepting my new feminine self, I wondered? I have never had any sexual experiences before (except with myself), and here I am pondering a truly loving and sexual relationship with a guy! Me girl, him guy, no less! I don't even feel odd about it. I feel like it is the right way for things to be. He seems to agree. My heart was pounding, and it was time to step into my new romance! This is just too confusing.

Chapter 3

As I gracefully swayed into the living room, Gary was sitting on the sofa nursing a beer. His eyes widened, and he exclaimed "Wow! You are beautiful! Come sit with your sweetie!"

I sat down beside him, and he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close, and kissed me on top of the head like a little girl. I put my hand on his thigh and he let out a little groan. He moved his head down lower and gave me a light kiss behind my ear then began kissing a trail down my neck, finally trailing a little line of kisses back along my jaw back to my lips. As he kissed me my lips parted as if we had kissed a thousand times. His tongue entered my mouth without resistance as if to portend the future. We kissed and kissed, necking like teenagers as my hand moved absently to his thigh and to what was stirring nearby. I still couldn't believe that little old me had the power to create such a response in this most perfect man!

I gently rubbed him through the material of his bathrobe while returning his breathless kisses. Slowly, he slides his soft hand under my nightgown and begins to lightly caress the skin on my stomach. Then carefully he moves his hand up to my breast and rubs my nipple with the palm of his hand, gradually gathering my nipple between his thumb and forefinger, rolling it between his fingers. I was going crazy! I had to do something or I was going to cum right there!

I kissed my way down his chest toward his manhood, but he pulled me up and said "Lets get into bed, sweetie." He took my hand and led me into the bedroom.

He sat me down and kissed me some more and laid me gently on my back. He slipped off his bathrobe and lay on top of me with nothing on but a smile. As if by reflex I spread my legs allowing him to lie between my legs. Oh, did I like that! I felt so under his power feeling his hard body on top of mine, his powerful muscles overpowering my timid resistance. As he began to kiss me, I began to unconsciously raise my legs as his hips began to grind into me. As he moved his kisses down to suckle on my nipples he played with my engorged boy clittie, causing me to mew gently.

His fingers again replaced his lips as he teased my nipples. Gradually, he began to kiss a trail of kisses down my stomach, then gently he moved my panties aside exposing my clittie. I began to resist slightly but he rubbed my stomach gently and purred "That's ok, sweetheart I'm here for you."

He began by sucking gently on the tip of my clittie, never taking more than the head in. His tongue was massaging the underside of the helmet bringing me to new heights of ecstasy. God, it was heavenly! As his tongue was licking the underside of my clitte, the sensation was building, a feeling that I have never felt before! It seemed to build so slowly, I was beside myself with this mysterious new passion. My hips were rocking gently, my toes were twitching, I could hear my self crying out "Ah, ah, ah, ahhh, Oh…!"

Gradually, an oh-so-slow-motion orgasm rose from deep within me and rather than explode with gushes, it poured out into his waiting mouth in a steady stream of relief! Finally at last it began to throb and pump my life's juices into his mouth. I was paralyzed with lust. I was tingling like I was being tickled with a thousand feathers. Never in my life have I experience such heights of passion!

I didn't know what to do or what to think. I was so vulnerable now, and he knew it. He knew he had me in the palm of his hand, and that he had won my trust. He held my clittie in his mouth as I came down off this new high. I believe I just had the most special feminine orgasm delivered to my body by this most perfect lover.

Gradually, he moved his lips to mine and poured my seed into my mouth and kissed me again. I accepted his gift with joy.

As we intermixed our juices, he stayed on top of me. I have never quite felt so truly feminine before. I was so enchanted to have him laying on me as if to ensure that I knew my place in our relationship. It seemed so natural for me to accept my man's gestures as I really saw no inclination at the moment for any other thoughts to creep in and interrupt my most perfect bliss!

Hmmm…well enough about me! I just remembered he hasn't cum yet! That means he is still hot! I had better turn up my fire and do my duty. After all, a good girl is not done until his man has climaxed, too! Oh what a wifely little tart I've become! I love it!

"Oh, baby. That was wonderful!" I mewed. "What can I do to be a better lover for you? I want you to keep me around, you know!"

"I would like you to be my full-time girl! You seem to be part way there, and I am loving it! You are perfect for me!" He said.

"Hmm, I like what I'm hearing! I mean, are we a couple? Like I am your girlfriend and you are my boyfriend?" I asked. (Sounding dense, I think).

"Yes, I like that idea! Would you like to get dressed up and go shopping tomorrow at the mall?"

"I don't think I can pass that well. I'll get nervous!"

"Don't be. You just do your hair and makeup perfectly, and wear your cute yellow shorts and a sexy sweater and we'll be fine! Try a bra and see how that fills out the top, ok? "

I never really considered the effort needed to do a real passable remake. But like a good little girl, I replied, "Ok, I trust you. But if I blow it and we get embarrassed, remember I tried to talk you out of it!" I said.

"You'll do fine, now come in and lie down with me!" He said, patting the bed.

It was a wonderfully odd feeling getting into bed with Gary since we had sex. I had never been in bed with anyone ever, except maybe my mother when I was a six year old. I slipped in to bed trying to be as elegant and slinky as I could be. Gary reached over and kissed me on the lips, "Goodnight sweetheart." He said.

"Goodnight lover." I replied as I smoothed my baby doll down and adjusted my panties and wiggled my little boobies to get comfortable.

Oh the dreams I had that night!

All too soon I woke up to a little daybreak filtering in through the window. I got up to brush my teeth and re-do my makeup and get "prepared" should Gary wake up with lust on his mind! I think I really like anticipating what my man will want. It seems so "right." It just isn't about me anymore. It's about him. It's about us. How strange. I can't believe I am getting into this so easily! While I'm frittering along, Gary taps at the door, "Are you about done, baby?"

"Just finishing up, honey!" I replied as I exited the bathroom.

"Wow, you look great! Let me clean up too and I'll join you back in the bed!"

I'm thinking, "Well, he sure is confident. Does he just think I'm going to just jump into bed with him because he thinks it is a good idea?" As I slip into bed I think to myself, "Really! We must have a chat about assuming I'm ready to be bedded just because 'his maleness' is near!"

Gary comes out of the bathroom sporting a major hard - on! Christ! I can't believe my eyes! I'm spellbound! Butterflies are beginning to flit around inside my stomach! Cripes! My little clittie is beginning to stir. My shoulder angles are taunting me "Go ahead and complain. Are you his girl or aren't you? You like being 'her girlness' don't you, you pussy!" I'm beginning to pant, my lips are getting parched, my heart is racing. Oh yeah baby! We'll talk later!

Gary slips into bed and says "Hi there, sweetie! Is there room for me too?"

"Of course, honey. There is always room for you, lover!"

He reaches over and kisses me gently on the lips as his hand gently caresses my stomach under the frilly fabric. He runs his hand down over my panties across my boy clittie, which is now rising in interest. Gently he brushes over the sensitive skin of my clittie, slowly and softly. He gently works his tongue in my mouth as I open a little to receive him and suck on it as I would a little dick. His breathing is harder as he moves to nibble on my earlobes, and put tender kisses on my neck.

As his kisses move lower he begins to suckle at my titties sending me into a spin of euphoria. As I arch my back to allow him better access to my breasts, he slips off my panties ever so slowly. As he suckles, his other hand is rolling my other nipple driving me insane with passion. Gradually, he moves his hand and gently massages the little rosebud of my boy pussy with something cool and slippery.

"Are you my girl, sweetie?" He asks.

"Of course, baby." I whisper nervously.

I begin to worry what is going to happen next. I am getting scared. I'm thinking "Oh God, am I really up to this? Shit! Is he going to want to do what I think he wants to do? Can I possibly handle something that big entering me? Maybe I should try to talk him out of it! God, what do I do now?"

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" He asks.

"Um, I think so." I reply.

Gently he rubs my little rosebud with his finger, up and down slowly. I begin to enjoy the sensation being delivered to my little virgin pussy, and absent-mindedly begin to gently move my hips to his tempo. Gradually, his finger slowly slips its way in and he teases my pussy in a circular motion, as he kisses my neck and suckles my earlobe. I'm feeling heavenly. Gently, he inserts a second finger next to the first and continues to very gently tease it into me like the first one. I continue to rock my hips as he moves his fingers in and out. He applies more lube and gently works another finger into my pussy.

"Are you OK, honey?"

"Oh, yes. Please don't stop, but go slowly lover. I've never made love with anyone else before you."

As he removes and reintroduces his fingers into my pussy I am feeling great. I am forcing my hips back to him to receive his probing. I can feel my pussy stretching, getting looser. I am panting in lust as he brushes my prostate. I feel like he could park a truck in there! What little pain there was is gone and replaced with a curiously delightful feeling.

Gary rolls over onto his knees and bends down and kisses me. He puts a pillow under my hips, and puts my legs on his shoulders, and kisses the sensitive inner flesh of my thighs, and behind my knees. Gently, he teases his cock against my little pussy lips, driving me crazy! Suddenly, he begins to enter me, just a little, and I open my eyes in shock, suddenly realizing an important fact of life: I had better accept the fact that I am here for him as his lover, and must do whatever he asks of me. He will never hurt me, it is just not his way. The sooner I surrender, the sooner I will be complete! I just hope he will be gentle with this shy virgin!"

Gary is looking down at me, looking into my eyes as he teases my hole with his cock. As he enters me farther, he slows progress and begins to rock in and out just a little. Each time he enters me a little more as I rock my hips and try to open my self more to receive him. Finally I feel the head slowly going in and out, preparing me for penetration. Then gradually, more and more of his cock is making it's way inside me as he gently enters and retreats. I am beside myself with lust! He leans down and kisses me again,

"Are you still ok, honey?" He asks.

"Oh yes, oh God yes! I want you so bad!"

With just a little more thrusting, Gary is fully inside me. He pauses to let me adjust to his size and the euphoria I feel being taken for the first time. His cock is rocking in and out as I thrust to meet him. He begins to pick up speed as he thrusts into me! I can feel his balls banging against me! I am in heaven! He is pounding into me like a rabid wolf! The feelings I am experiencing are incredible!

I feel my juices rising within me as he pounds into me harder and faster. The upward tilt of his penis is rubbing me in all of the right places; I am oozing come all over me! I am close to an orgasm! His breathing is getting more ragged, he is sweating! Finally, his rhythm changes and he stiffens up and I feel him pulsing inside me, sending torrents of his seed deep within me. He reaches down and with the tiniest of touches to my clittie, I began to gush my load onto my stomach. He lays back down on me, our fingers still intertwined while he continues to kiss me as we begin to slowly come down.

Minutes later he says. "Roll over for me, sweetie."

I do as he says and lay face down. He gets back on top of me and slips his still hard dick back into my pussy.

As he holds my hands in his, I feel his gentle breath on my neck. As he lies on top of me I realize that all of my needs have been met. If I am willing to give of myself in order to receive that which he offers, I will have a delightful role in this life as Gary's girl. Quietly, I say a little prayer thanking God for delivering me into the arms of this man. I drift off to sleep, protecting his offering deep inside me with a grateful smile on my face and glee in my heart.

Oh, I wonder what the future will bring! I'll keep you posted!

Clintdear
Clintdear
379 Followers
12