Amanda

Story Info
A master finally meets in online sub in person.
1.8k words
4.36
27.3k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda: The First Meeting

I first met my submissive through a personals website. Her name is Amanda and she’s 18 years old, 4’11” and weights around180lbs or so, she has 40D sized breasts and shoulder length burgundy hair, blue eyes and wears glasses. I loved the way her picture looked, and clicked on her profile to get more details about her. I looked through here profile and including her checklist. When I first saw her profile I was immediately attracted to her and the more I looked though her interests the more I liked what I saw, but didn’t hold much hope of things actually going anywhere since these types of websites are notorious for go no where ads, but I sent her an email telling her I was interested in talking to her and learning about each other and seeing if we could become friends and maybe even more. To my surprise and delight I got a response from her the very next day saying she would like to talk, and she left her regular email for me to contact her with. We chatted for a couple of weeks before we started an online dom/sub relationship.

Today was the day we were finally going to meet in person. I was a little nervous about meeting her for the first time, but I already new she found me attractive since we had exchanged several pictures online. I’m so GQ model, but I’m not bad for a 29 year old at 5’9” 160lbs with short brown hair and brown eyes. I’m also well endowed with a thick 8 inch cock. Amanda only lived about 20 minutes away from me we had agreed to meet in a public place for safety reasons, so I was going to meet her at the library in her city. I finished getting dressed and was on my way.

The 20 minute drive seemed at once to take forever and only last for a second. Before I knew it I was pulling into the library parking lot and looking for a place to park. Since it was only 11 o’clock on a Saturday morning it wasn’t that hard to find an open space. I new what kind of car Amanda drove and I found a spot next to the car that I thought was hers. I took a deep breath to steady myself then I got out of my car and walked to the library entrance. I looked around as I walked through the doors, Amanda had told me where she’d be waiting for me. She had said she would wait for me in the reading area on the second floor. I found the stairs right away and headed up to the second floor. Once I was on the second floor in only took me a few minutes to find the reading area And there she was wearing a pair of jeans and t-shirt, as soon as I saw her our eyes met and it was like electricity ran through my body. We both smiled and Amanda turned her head a little blushing furiously. As I walked over to where she was sitting Amanda got to her feet. I immediately hugged and kissed her.

“So my pet, am I all that you thought I’d be?” I asked her with a grin on my face.

“Everything and more so far Daniel sir.” Amanda replied.

“How about we go someplace where we can talk?” I asked.

“Nu uh.” She replied.

“Nu uh?” I said looking at her a little confused.

“Nope.” Amanda replied.

“Then what would you like to do?” I asked.

Amanda blushed again and looked down at her feet.

“Ahhh, I see. Well you know I’ll have to inspect you to see if you are prepared for me?” I said.

“Yes Sir.” She replied.

“Very well. Take me some place where we will have a little privacy.” I told her.

“Yes Sir. Follow me Daniel sir.” She said taking my hand and leading me towards an obviously rarely used section of the library. When we got to where Amanda was leading me I looked around and saw that no one would be able to see anything we did unless they stumbled into us.

“Are you wearing a bra my pet?” I asked. It was clear to anyone who looked that Amanda wasn’t wearing a bra, but I asked anyways.

“No Sir.” She replied with her head lowered in submission.

“Show me.” I commanded.

Amanda grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and raised it over her large breasts. And held it there.

“Is your pussy shaved?” I asked.

“Yes Sir.” Amanda replied.

“Are you wearing any panties?” I asked.

“No Sir” Amanda answer her head still had yet to rise from its submissive posture.

“Show me.” I again commanded.

“Yes Sir.” Amanda replied and her blushed deeper she hesitantly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and pulled her jeans open.

“I still can’t see very well. Lower your jeans to the floor.” I ordered.

Amanda looked up at me for a brief second with wide eyes, and then quickly lowered her head once again. “Yes Sir.” She said before she hesitantly lowered her jeans down her legs, past her thighs, she bent at the waist as she lowered them past her knees before they finally gathered around her ankles. When she straightened up again she pulled her t-shirt back above her breasts since it had fell back to her waist while she was unfastening and lowering her jeans. Amanda stood before me effectively naked. Her large breasts, shaved pussy and ass were fully exposed for anyone to see should they walk into the area where we were standing.

“Very good my pet. You may cover yourself now.” I told her.

“Yes Sir. Thank you Sir.” Amanda replied as she bent to pull her pants up.

“Hold on. Stop right there.” I said, and Amanda stopped with her jeans at her knees. “I want to check something.” I told her as I reached behind her still bent over form and rubbed my hand over her pussy and it came away wet. “Just as I thought.” I said with a smile, “You can finish pulling your pants up my pet.” Amanda quickly pulled her pants up to her waist and fastened them up as quickly as she could then turned to look at me waiting for my next command. “I think you know what I’d like now. Don’t you?”

“Yes Sir.” Amanda replied with a naughty smile as she got down on her knees she reached up to my waist and opened my jeans. In a matter of seconds she had my semi-hard dick free. With a quick look up at me wordlessly asking permission to continue, I nodded and she leaned forward and licked the head of my cock tasting me for the first time. “Mmmm.” She moaned around my rapidly hardening cock as she took it into her mouth. Amanda proceeded to give me one of the best blowjobs I have ever had. It was like her tongue and mouth were magic. I have a hard time cumming from oral sex by itself, but I could feel myself getting closer and closer to that point, and not wanting to rush things I said, “That’ll do for now my pet.” Amanda reluctantly released my now iron hard cock and returned it with some difficulty to my pants. “Did you enjoy that my pet?” I asked her.

“Yes Daniel sir. Very much Daniel sir.” Amanda replied almost beaming.

“Good.” I said with a smile. “I think you deserve some type of reward for giving me such a good blowjob. Do you have any suggestions?”

“Um, well Sir you know I haven’t been eaten out in a long time Sir and, it would be really be nice if you could eat me out Sir.” Amanda replied.

“Hmmm, that sounds fair. Put your back up against the book shelf and pull your pants down to your knees.” I said. Amanda did as she was told as she leaned back against the bookshelf she spread her legs as wide as she could within the confines of her jeans. Knowing that someone could walk back here at any second I knew there wasn’t much time for foreplay so I put my hands on her ass and got down on one knees, then I leaned forward and swiped my tongue over her pussy slowly.

“Ughhhh.” Amanda moaned softly as my tongue trailed the length of her pussy. I licked back down her slit and push my tongue deep inside her hot wet hole and wiggled it around inside her. I traced her folds with the tip of my tongue, then pushed my tongue as deep inside her as I could manage. When my tongue was stretched as far as I could get it and I was as deep inside her as I could go I curled the tip and let her juices gather on the end of my tongue and then pulled them back into my mouth. Amanda tasted so sweet it was almost like candy to me. I moved my tongue upwards and went to work on her clit. I flicked my tongue up and down over her clit a few times, then side to side for a few seconds. Then I made circles to the left a few times, then circles to the right. Amanda was writing against the bookshelf as I devoured her treasure, biting her lip in an effort to keep from screaming out or even moaning too loudly. I knew I’d have to finish her off quickly or she’d lose control and cry out. I took her clit in my mouth and suck it in and out like I was giving it a blowjob before finally sucking it hard in to my mouth and lashing it with my tongue in every direction. Amanda writhed, and squirmed under my assault, she was letting out soft whimpering sounds as she came. I looked up into the flushed face of a very breathless Amanda. I smiled and asked, “Are you ready to go back to my place Amanda?” I asked.

“Yes Sir. Very much so Sir.” Amanda replied.

I smiled and gave a small chuckle at her eagerness before I said, “Alright then, pull up your pants and lets get going then. I think I parked next to your car so you can just follow me back to my house.” As Amanda redressed her self and tried to compose herself I used the bottom of my t-shirt to wipe my face of her juices. When Amanda saw the large wet spot on the bottom of my shirt she smiled and blushed a deep red. I just smiled as I took her hand and lead her to the exit. Amanda smiled and seemed almost giddy with excitement as we walked to the parking lot. I was right I had parked right next to her. We got into our respective cars and Amanda followed me home with anticipating the fun and adventures to come.

To be continued in Part 2.