Amanda & Her Father Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

Keesha replaced John's hands on her tits, "Here let me hold these, you just concentrate on getting off. But please do me a favor. I don't now why I like it, but when you come, shoot your load all over my tits. For some reason, it turns me on."

So Bill leaned forward and just concentrated on tit fucking Keesha. Meanwhile, Keesha was pinching her nipples and messaging her tits, she planned on coming again. She hoped John would not come too fast so she could get her rocks off. Every time the tip of John's cock emerged from her tits, Keesha licked it. John was really getting into tit fucking those big black orbs, he was close to an orgasm and so was Keesha.

"Damn, this feels soooo good," said John. Then, in a matter of seconds he said "Fuck... Shit... oh... here... oh... Damn... damn... oh... So... soft... FUCKKKKKK... HERE... I... COMMMMEEEE." saying that, John pulled out his dick. Amanda got off the sofa quickly and grabbed her father's dick. She aimed it at her friend's tits. The first glob hit her left tit and the second one landed on the right one. John's orgasm was greatly enhanced by the soft hands of his daughter, grasping and stroking his cock until he was drained. Some come even landed on Keesha's face. Amanda looked at the white semen laying on the black tits and face of her friend; it was an erotic sight. Amanda leaned down and licked her father's come off her friend's face and then gave her a long French kiss. As Amanda licked the come off of Keesha's tits, Keesha had a small orgasm.

Amanda described everything she saw to her husband. She heard Bill say, Amanda, this is the best phone sex we have ever had, from now on; we need to include other people. Amanda agreed.

"John, you know how to treat a woman. Anytime you want to get together, you just call me," Keesha said to John. "Amanda does not need to be here, I am talking anytime!"

"Thank you Keesha, you can count on it. I have been working too hard lately. I had an active sex life when I was younger. I thought I was too old to have that again these few days with Amanda have made me realize, I can have that again."

Keesha got up on her hands and knees and crawled across the carpet to where Amanda was sitting. Amanda saw her coming and described it to Bill.

"Bill," said Amanda into the microphone, "Keesha is on her hands and knees coming to me. You should see her big tits, hanging down and swaying when she moves. Now, she is spreading my legs and she is rubbing here tits over my body. They feel so warm and soft on my legs. Oh Bill, now she is rubbing them on my belly, and now on my tits. She is rubbing our tits together. This feels soooo good."

Keesha talked into the microphone, "Hi Bill, You have one sexy wife here, but you knew that already. I am going to make your wife come by licking her to an orgasm. Would you like that Bill?"

Amanda said "Bill, said he would like that very much."

"Well Bill, continued Keesha, "wait until your pregnant wife feels the stud in my tongue rubbing her clit, she will go crazy. She is going to make noises you have never heard before. Bill, are you ready for that?"

Amanda shook her head yes, indicating Bill wanted it. Keesha knelt between Amanda's legs. She started by licking the inside of her thighs, pressing her tongue stud against Amanda's soft flesh.

"Keesha," said Amanda, "that feels strange. It feels metallic. I like the way it drags on my skin." Keesha looked up and smiled at Amanda. Keesha licked her way to Amanda crotch. She spread Amanda's pussy lips with her fingers and stuck her tongue all the way in Amanda. Keesha had her tongue curled, so that Amanda could not feel the metal stud. However when she was ready withdraw her tongue, she pressed her tongue flat against the inside of her pussy. Slowly Keesha removed her tongue, dragging the stud against the soft, moist pussy flesh. As the stud came out of Amanda's sweet pussy, Keesha stopped removing her tongue. Instead she pushed her tongue into Amanda, which caused the stud to press against the outside of Amanda's pussy, right against her clit.

A low moan escaped from Amanda's lips. "God that feels unbelievable" said Amanda. 'Then she said to Bill, "I am going to try and explain what Keesha is doing to me and how it feels, but I don't know if I can, you might just hear a lot of moans and groans."

Keesha continued to work on her friend's pussy. John watched the black girl make love to his daughter. He found the contrast in skin colors very erotic. He had taken a Viagra tablet, so he had a constant erection, however, he probably would have gotten an erection anyway, since this was the hottest thing he had seen in a helluva long time.

Keesha continued to work on Amanda's pussy. It wasn't long before Amanda's body tightened and she had a small orgasm. Keesha let her relax, then she said, "Amanda, honey, that was just the start, now I am going to give you a mind blowing orgasm and I am going to come too, with John's help" She turned to John, "John get the vibrator that Amanda was using on herself when we first entered the room and lube it up. I am going to ass fuck her as I suck her to an orgasm. And John, lube up your dick, I want that up my ass while I'm fucking your daughter. Any objections, Amanda?"

Amanda only smiled, "I can't wait. Bill, too bad you're not here, it would be exciting to watch." She looked down at Keesha, "Shove that fucker in me and let's get going," Amanda said with a look of anticipation on her face.

Keesha slowly inserted the dildo in her friend's cute, pink, rosebud of an asshole. After she had worked it in and out a few times, Keesha turned to John and told him to start fucking her asshole.

John spread her black ass cheeks, placed the head of his dick at the entrance to her asshole and pushed. His dick went in rather easily; it was obvious Keesha liked her asshole fucked. As soon as John got a slow fucking rhythm, Keesha placed her face between Amanda's legs and went to work on her friend's bald pussy. Keesha worked the dildo in and out of Amanda's asshole, while getting fucked, at the same time, in the ass by John. She worked the metal stud all around Amanda's pussy. She rubbed it up one side and down the other. She moved it up to Amanda's clit and pushed it around and over her clit.

Amanda was really getting heated up. When Keesha went to work on her clit, she couldn't talk to her husband anymore. All she could do was moan, groan and breathe heavy into the microphone.

John was affecting Keesha as well. She had not had such as a competent lover as John in a long time. She was dating men her own age that tended to get their rocks off without worrying about her. John was different; he made sure she got as much enjoyment out of love making as he did.

Amanda was going out of her mind. Never before had she felt such a sensation as Keesha's stud working on her clit. It was so hard and it pushed her clit and tender flesh all over the place. But the tongue that it was embedded in was hot, soft and moist; such a stark contrast. Add the sensation of the dildo up her ass and Amanda was so fucking hot, she knew she would not last much longer.

Amanda couldn't take it any more. She grabbed Keesha's head and jammed it against her pussy. "Bitch, suck my fuckin' pussy. Rub that stud all over... OH, CHRIST YES... Fuck... Keesha... more... More... Now fuck my ass... harder... ram it... oh... Damn... yes... YESSSSS... YESSSSSSSS... FUCKKKKKKKKK... YESSssssssssss... shit! Amanda's thighs clamped around Keesha's head, squeezed it hard, then her whole body went limp.

John was watching and listening to his daughter. When his daughter got excited and started going over the edge, he got caught up in the moment and sped up the tempo of his fucking. He was now pounding his hard cock in and out of the black ass in front of him. He held onto her hips and pulled them toward him as he slammed his meat deep into Keesha's ass.

He and Keesha were very close to coming when Amanda came. Keesha was yelling and begging for more, but John could hardly hear her since she was moaning into his daughter's cunt. One last thrust John started shooting his white sperm deep onto the bowels of the black woman,

"Keesha, take this," John said as he slammed his cock into her ass. The noise that was made from this fucking sounded like very loud slaps against flesh. "Here, take this... and this... and this... oh... fuck... " and John's body went stiff and then he collapsed.

By now, Keesha had also orgasmed and she was lying with her arms across her friend legs and her head still in her lap.

The three of them took five or ten minutes to fully recover. Amanda was the first one, maybe it was because Bill was yelling in her ear. He had heard all the noise and sounds and he had come for the third time. "Bill that was fucking unbelievable," said Amanda. Bill agreed and said he could not wait until they were all in the same room so he could see, touch and taste everyone. Amanda said her goodbyes to her husband and turned to John and Keesha.

John looked at the two naked women and said, "we never had that desert. Anyone interested in some pie? We could use a break, before we start fucking again."

The girls both looked surprised. "Dad, you want to go some more?"

"Amanda my love, I have not had so much fucking since your mom died. You and Keesha showed me I'm not an old man and even if I was, this Viagra works great." He stood up and both girls could see he still had a hard on. They looked at each other and smiled, something told them it would be a long, hot, erotic, sexy fucking night.

"Dessert sounds good," they both said. They got up went to John and put their arms around him and pushed their boobs into his side. "Girls what position do you want to try after dessert? Asked John?

"I don't know," said Keesha, "but we'll think of something."

The three of them fucked until everyone was satisfied and fucked out. John was happy he had taken Viagra, even when he was young he had not fucked so much in one night. They all slept in John's bed, with John in the middle.

To be continued...

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers
12