Amanda & Her Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers

"Sounds good, Daddy," Amanda handed the tape to her father, "Put it in the VCR, let's watch it. We can clean up later."

"Sounds good to me," John answered. "Put some mats on the floor and cover them with the sheets in the closet. I guarantee we'll be using them before the tape is over."

After Amanda got the mats set up, she joined the father on the couch. When she sat down, John looked at her, "Are you sure you want to see this?"

"Daddy, I have seen all the regular pictures and tapes of Mom, I'd like to see her other side. I can handle it."

So John pressed play and they turned their attention to the TV screen. The tape opened with her mother standing in the center of the room with people all around her and they were singing happy birthday. What made this different than other birthday parties was that everyone was naked. A warm glow came over Amanda when she saw her mother standing there, listening to everyone sing. Amanda had seen her mother naked many times, but this was different. First, Amanda was a grown woman and she could appreciate the sexiness of her mother, something she could not know as a child. The other thing was knowing that she was about to see her mother screw all these people; Amanda was very excited. She moved closer to her father so he could put his arm around her.

After they finished singing her mother blew out the candles. She announced it was time to taste the cake and told everyone to line up. John turned to Amanda, "This is where the birthday person shares the birthday cake, well really the icing. As your mother goes down the line, she'll put icing on a part of her body and have that person lick it off."

Amanda watched as her mother went to the first person in line, a woman about twenty-five years old. She was blonde and had a slender build; she had small tits and a well trimmed bush. Her mother put a big dab of icing on her left nipple and the woman licked and sucked it off in just a few seconds. The next person in line was a man about forty. He was about six foot tall. He had black hair and a body that was beginning to show some signs of flab. However, he had a short, but fat dick. She turned to her father, "That is the thickest dick I have ever seen. It may not be long, but it has got to stretch a woman's pussy."

"It sure does," John replied. "But wait until later you mother takes him in her pussy and then her ass. No woman in our group had been able to do that, before or since, your mother did it. She told me later, it was very painful, but the most erotic pain she had ever felt. She came almost as soon as he got it inside of her. You'll see that later, if you make it that far."

Alice put the icing on her neck and had him lick it off. The next person was a woman who looked to be in her late forties or early fifties. She was overweight by a few pounds. She had big hips and flabby stomach, but she had some gigantic tits. They were almost as big as Keesha's boobs. They covered her whole chest down to below her navel and had nipples the size of doughnuts. For her, Alice put the icing on her lips and tongue. The two women embraced while the older woman cleaned the icing off. It was a very exotic sight, seeing the woman's massive boobs envelope Amanda's mother.

The next person in line was a very short and slim man in his thirties. Alice put the icing on her chest, in between her boobs. The man ran his tongue up and down her chest until it was clean. The next person was a sexy red-haired woman. "Hey, I know her," said a shocked Amanda, "That's Mrs. Riley, she was my Girl Scout leader. She always seemed so pure and innocent."

"Well she was one fiery hellcat in bed," John told his daughter. "We use to get together with her and her husband, or if he was traveling, just her. God, she was one hot piece of ass. She had a way of contracting her vaginal muscles, so that it would actually pull your dick into her. Your mother and I both loved to fuck her. Next to your mother, she was the hottest piece of ass in our club."

Amanda turned her attention toward the screen. She looked at her former Girl Scout leader in a whole new way. She had some great tits, hardly any sag to them. She had pale nipples to match her pale skin. She had a red bush to match her hair, but it wasn't very thick, you could see her cunt lips peeking through the hair. Amanda watched as her mother stopped in front of Mrs. Riley and smiled a wicked kind of smile. She took the icing and rubbed it on the top of her pussy. Then she said to Mrs. Riley, "Donna, only the top of my pussy, you can't go lower." The other people chuckled. Donna looked at her mother, with an evil look in her eyes. "We'll see about that." She went to Amanda's mother, took her in her arms and gave her a big, wet, sloppy kiss, all the while rubbing her body against Alice's. When they separated, Donna looked down at Alice's pussy, pointing to it she said, "Oh, it looks like it's smeared all over your little pussy. I guess I'll just have to lick it all off." Then she looked down at her own red bush, "Look Alice," she added, "looks like you have some licking to do too."

Amanda watched her former Girl Scout leader lick the icing off her mother's pussy. Then she watched her mother bend down and lick and suck the icing off the red-haired pussy. When they were both done they kissed deeply.

Amanda watched as her mother went down the line of men and women and had them lick and suck the various parts of her body. It looked like there were about ten couples attending the party.

Amanda was getting very excited. She moved her hand on her father's lap and found he too was excited. She started rubbing his dick through his pants. He leaned down and kissed her and pinched her tit. Amanda tried to pull her father down onto the mats that were in front of them. "Honey, not yet," he responded. "It's just started. Now it really gets exciting. This is the part where all the women get your mother ready for the men. Then she services five men at one time."

"Five men at once," said a shocked Amanda. "Mother took on five men, how?"

John answered, "One in the pussy, one in the ass, she sucks one guy off and gives hand jobs to the other two. It starts out with one guy at each place. They have to last until time is called; about three minutes, then they change positions. If a guy comes, he's out and the next guy takes his place. It continues until your mother has had every man.. Then we have the grand finale."

"What happens in the grand finale," asked Amanda?

"You'll have to wait and see for yourself, just the show. if you last through the whole tape, I promise I'll give you one helluva orgasm."

"That shouldn't be too hard," laughed Amanda. "If I see everything you have describe, you'll make me cum by just breathing on my clit."

"Now you got the picture."

The women went to work on Amanda's mother. Some kissed her; others caressed and sucked on her boobs. A few women took turns licking her pussy and finally two women took turns making sure her asshole was well lubed. Finally they were all finished and the woman with the huge tits proclaimed Alice ready to be pleasured by the guys.

Alice picked her husband to have first crack at her pussy and he had to lie on his back. Alice lay on top, facing him. One of the women guided John's cock into her pussy. Then another man was chosen and he got her asshole. He was well lubed by the women and he worked his cock into her hole. Alice had one guy knell right in front of her and she took him in her mouth. Then two more men sat down on either side of her. The women guided her hands to the men's crotch. When everyone was in place and ready, someone said start and the fun began.

Amanda's mom started sucking the guy in front of her and at the same time giving the other two hand-jobs. John and the guy in Alice's asshole got into a rhythm with their fucking of their perspective holes. The people watching would yell out encouragement to the six people. Amanda heard a woman's voice say "suck his dick." That was followed by a man yelling "pound her ass." Her mother was really getting into it, you could tell by the way her body was acting, when someone yelled time. Amanda heard her mother say, "Oh fuck, I was getting close."

The men rotated. The women prepared John by lubing his dick and washed the dick of the guy who was in her ass. When everyone was in position, a woman yelled start. Within a minute the man who was getting a blowjob came and shot his load in Alice's mouth. Then, just before the time was up, the guy who was fucking her pussy also had an orgasm and both men were out of the rotation. The two men coming caused Alice to have her first orgasm and then the woman yelled time. The rotation continued and the two men who had shot their loads were replaced with fresh men.

Amanda watched her mother service all these men and Amanda was getting really horny. When the next rotation occurred, she used that time to strip naked and help her father out of his clothes. By the time the next group began, Amanda and John were playing with each other. It seemed so natural to Amanda, watching her mother fuck and suck five men while playing with her father's hard dick.

Finally, the guy with the huge dick got his turn. Amanda could not believe how broad his cock was; it looked as thick as a baseball bat. He was last to get in the rotation and started with a blow job. Amanda was amazed to see her mother stretch her mouth and try and suck him. It looked like she got about half his dick in her mouth. During the next rotation, he was getting a hand job again. John told his daughter that most women would try a get him off by their hands, so they would not have to fuck him. Most women just refused, John said the guy was used to it. In fact the only women who really got into fucking him were his wife and Alice. "She always loved a challenge," John told Amanda.

When it came for her mother to take him in the pussy, Amanda watched the TV very intently. Her mother's pussy was stretched fairly well after nine guys fucked her and three came inside of her, so it was very well lubricated. As the guy with the thick cock started to push his rod inside of Alice's pussy, the guy getting the blowjob took his cock out of her mouth. "I'm not having my cock in your mouth when he fucks you with that baseball bat," the guy said very loudly. "I'm worried you might grit your teeth when he tries to get that monster inside of you and I don't my cock in your mouth if that happens." You could here people laughing and others saying, "I don't blame you."

Amanda watched in awe as her mother took the monster cock inside of her. Her face was a blend of pain and pleasure. When he was in as deep as he could go, Amanda's mother yelled, "Fuck me with that monster." The guy pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. In the matter of seconds Amanda heard her mother's scream in pleasure. "Fuck...shit...me... Stop...coming." Just then the women yelled time. The guy slowly removed his cock from her well fucked pussy. Alice looked over her shoulder at the women assisting her. "Lube that fucker up, I'm taking him in my ass."

Amanda stopped playing with her father's dick; her full attention was focused on the screen. She turned to her father, "Is she going to do it? Take all of it in her ass!" John just smiled,"Watch," was all he said.

Amanda looked at the screen. She watched her mother present her ass to him. He put his huge cock at the entrance to her asshole and starting pushing. Herr Mother screamed, "Oh, fuck," She dropped her head down onto a pillow provided by one of the women. "Alright, push again, Fuck, fuck, fuck, stop...let me get adjusted to it." Her mothers called out, Donna, Jane come and suck my nipples; I need to get horny enough to overcome the pain." Amanda watched and two women grabbed a hold of her mother's tits and began to suck and lick them. "Alright, I'm ready, give me more." The guy pushed into her mother, "Oh, damn...damn... Ok... I'm ready for more. Bite my nipples," she told her friends sucking her tits." Amanda watched as her mother slowly took all of the mammoth cock in her asshole. Finally, the guy had everything inside of her, everyone applauded. "I'm not through yet," Amanda heard her mother say, Come on, fuck me; do it slow, but I want to be fucked by that monster." The man did as he was told. Before long, her yells of pain turned to cries of enjoyment. "Fuck...yes...oh...Gooddddd... yes... Damn...I'm cuming..." At the same time she came, he started orgasming. He pulled his cock out of her asshole. The camera zoomed in on a close-up of Alice's stretched hole as the man shot load after load on and into it. Alice collapsed to woops and hollers from her group and the screen went blank.

"Oh my God, I never saw anything like that. That was unbelievable. Mom was an animal!"

"Yeah, well she was sore for a week," laughed John. She was on a liquid diet for two days."

"How about you ravish my body, Daddy? I am so horny watching mom, I need a good fucking."

"Right after the finale," said John. "Watch, here it comes."

Amanda looked toward the TV. The picture was coming back. There was her mother lying on her back and around her, in a circle, were all the men who had fucked her that night. They hand their cocks in their hands and they were masturbating. They were going to jerk off and shot their loads on her mother's naked body. One by one they came. Some jism landed on her face, some on her chest and some on her pussy and legs. She had her eyes closed and mouth open. In about five minutes, every man had shot his hot seed onto her body. She was covered with cum from head to toe. When the men were done they moved away and the women surrounded her mother. While Amanda watched, all the women licked every drop of sperm off of her body. Occasionally, one woman would scoop up a big load and put it on the end of her tongue. She would go to Alice and they touch tongues, so all could see, and share the load of sperm. After five minutes of licking, Amanda's mother's body was free of sperm. Then the tape went blank.

"That was spectacular, Dad," said Amanda. "I never saw anything like it, even in any porn movies Bill and I have seen."

"Your mother was one hot sex pistol. She enjoyed having sex with everyone and anyone. I could barely keep up with her. Amanda, my love, you seem to have inherited not only your mother's good looks, but also her sex drive. I'm glad you have married a man who understands and allows you to satisfy your urges."

"Enough talk Dad, let's fuck. I originally wanted you to fuck my ass, but after seeing everyone licking up all that sperm, I want to taste you." Amanda asked, "is that OK with you Dad?'

"Sure, but I know your juices have been flowing. I want to taste you, let's do a sixty-nine. You get on top, so I don't put pressure on my grandchild. Plus, with your extended belly, I think you'll be the most comfortable."

So they got into position and sucked and licked each other. They were both so worked up watching the film; it wasn't long before each one came. Amanda came first; she ground her pussy hard against her father's lips. She rubbed her clit up and down his face. By the time Amanda was finished coming John starting shooting his load into his daughter's pretty mouth. She eagerly sucked and swallowed every drop of her father's semen. They both lay exhausted on the mats.

"Dad, that was awesome. I needed to come after watching Mom perform."

"Thank you my love, I guess we better do some cleaning before Bill calls tonight. We have a couple of hours."

So, John and Amanda cleaned for another two hours and got the place almost done. Amanda kept fooling around picking up various sex toys and playing with it until John took it away and made her get back to work. She spent more time looking and feeling all the stuff than cleaning. Finally it was time to go upstairs and get ready for supper. Amanda decided she wanted Chinese, so John called The House of Won Tai and had them deliver Lo Mein, Won Ton Soup, General Chicken and Pork Fried Rice. They were just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang.

"Let me get it Daddy," said a dripping wet Amanda. "I want to have some fun." She put on a short, see-through robe and went to the front door. She peeked outside to see how old the delivery person appeared to be, she didn't want to flash a teenager. Seeing that it was a Chinese man, who looked about twenty, she opened the door.

"Oh thank goodness you're here, we're starving," said Amanda to the man with the food. "How much do I owe you?" she asked.

The man answered all flustered, "Uh, um, I, err, let me look." He was staring at Amanda's body visible through the sheer robe. "$23.45," he finally answered.

"Come in while I get my purse." Amanda's purse was on a chair in the kitchen. She bent over at the waist to open it up, knowing her robe was riding higher and higher. She watched the man's reflection in the glass cabinet. Finally after fumbling around, on purpose, for what seemed to be a long time; she found some money. She turned to the man, "I only found a twenty, please wait, I have some more money in there," she pointed into the family room.

She walked into the room and the man followed her. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled toward the coffee table. "I dropped my purse here earlier today," and she bent down and put her hand under the sofa. She was facing the guy and her robe was loosely tied, so she knew he was seeing all of her tits. Finally she stood up and gave him five more dollars. "I'm sorry I don't have a bigger tip," she said to him.

"That's Ok, I'm fine," he said and wiped the sweat off his red-face. He took her money and left. Amanda turned around and saw her father standing there.

"You are a bad girl," John said to Amanda. "That poor guy strained his eyes looking at you ass and tits. I'm surprised he didn't give you a tip." They both laughed at John's comments.

"I don't know why, but I love to tease people," Amanda said to her father. "I do it all the time, in the supermarket, at the car wash, in restaurants, everywhere I go. I like knowing that even though I pregnant, I still get people hot and bothered."

They sat down and ate their Chinese food. When they were done they went in the family room and waited for Bill's phone call, it wouldn't be much longer.

To be continued...

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
238 Followers
12