Amanda Ch. 03

Story Info
The debauching of sexy Amanda is completed.
7.4k words
4.66
330.1k
44

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers

(Note: It is strongly suggested that you read Chapters One and Two first.)

Tiffany had a dirty idea. She elevated the foot of the table some more with the electronic control, and Amanda's legs rose higher until she was almost completely upside down. Only the leather straps at her arms and ribs, and the metal stirrups holding her legs kept her from sliding off. In her now almost completely inverted position Amanda was able to take more of the doctor's huge meatstick without gagging, as much as the older nurse had minutes before, in spite of her lack of experience.

The slender brunette was now sucking cock in earnest . . . and liking it. The scent of the handsome Negro's sweat mingled with that of the nurse's saliva already coating his big club, not to mention the strange texture of the thing: smooth and slick, spongy yet firm, and the sense of power it gave her; knowing that she was giving the former star so much pleasure--he was groaning now--all these feelings were new and exciting to the young, inexperienced girl.

Tiffany stood on a low stool between Amanda's thighs with her face poised just above the young girl's wide open pussy. Faith bent to suck one of the teen's puffy pink nipples while Nurse Constance took the other. Nearly half of the doctor's big dick disappeared into Amanda's sweet mouth. Dr. Scott and Tiffany shared a kiss directly over the teen's recently shaved snatch, while he continued to stuff more of his huge cock in the girl's mouth.

They took turns eating that sweet creamy dessert and shared her taste in their kisses. Amanda was flooded with so much sensation from so many directions she could hardly process it all. Her young pussy was being eaten, which she had only tried for the first time a few minutes ago. Her sensitive nipples, which she had learned could give pleasure but which she was too embarrassed to share, were now being expertly sucked by a twenty year old college coed and a professional nurse.

Strangest of all, she had a huge black cock lodged halfway down her throat and she loved it! It was true. Derek Scott had eased the fat head of his dick past the point at which most women gagged, but this gorgeous young teenager had taken it with hardly a whimper. A trickle of drool ran from the corner of her mouth, but no sound of protest came from her.

Four pairs of eyes (five, if they only knew it) watched as the doctor eased his thick tool from the girl's lips. She stretched to give it a last lick as it withdrew. "I want to fuck her tits," he said. Faith and Nurse Constance raised their heads from Amanda's nipples and lubed the skin between her breasts with their tongues. With her body almost upside down, Amanda's breasts stood out from her body in the most enticing way. They sagged down towards her face only very slightly. Dr. Scott took them in his hands for the first time and squeezed gently, his coal-black hands a striking contrast on her white skin.

"Oh Jesus," he said. He placed his shaft between the round beauties and pushed them together around his cock. As he slid up and down in that exquisite place his heavy balls bumped on Amanda's chin. She lifted her head to bathe them with her tongue, making the doctor groan with pleasure, and amazing the other women. They couldn't believe how much the girl liked cock.

Tiffany continued to eat Amanda's pussy and the young teen felt the need begin to build in her again. She pushed her cunt against the coed's mouth. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" said Derek suddenly. Tiffany stopped what she was doing to watch. Nurse Constance had grabbed his shaft and started jerking it, and both she and Faith bent to catch his seed in their mouths.

The sexy nurse got her lips around his dick just as he began to spurt. His first two shots of cum filled her mouth to overflowing and she pulled back, allowing Faith to slip her mouth over the purple head. Nurse Constance, holding the thick shaft in her fist, pumped jet after jet into the coed's hot mouth. Faith swallowed as fast as she could but some of the thick viscous fluid leaked out and ran down her chin.

Amanda looked on in fascination and wished that she could have a taste. Nurse Constance seemed to read her mind, for she pulled the dick from Faith's mouth while it was still oozing cum. The Director of Nursing fed the slimy black dick into the lovely teenager's mouth. Amanda sucked it eagerly, relishing the strange taste.

Derek pulled his cock from Amanda's lips when he could bear the sensation no longer. As it slipped from the teen's hungry mouth she had a feeling of loss and disappointment, like an important element of her life, newly found, had been taken away again. She looked at the now flaccid but still huge black fuckstick with longing.

Faith and Nurse Constance shared a cum-drenched kiss directly over Amanda's face, licking the overflow from each other's chins. The horny nurse saw the longing in the teen's eyes and bent to kiss her. The tongues of the sexy nurse and her young protege swirled around together in a glaze of sticky white splooge. "Ooo, let me," giggled Faith, and she bent to have a turn sucking face with the gorgeous teenager.

"Fuck, that's hot!" said Tiffany, looking down from between Amanda's smooth thighs, her cheeks shiny with the youngster's copious juices. After all of the doctor's cum had been cleaned up, shared, and swallowed, the young volunteer's four ravishers looked at each other and smiled. Their hopes for the girl had been exceeded way beyond expectations.

Her body, so tantalizing when modestly clad in a nurse's uniform, was even more perfect than anyone could have imagined. Her skin, so smooth, was free from even the smallest blemish, not even a tiny pimple on her little round ass. Her flesh so firm, so resilient. Her breasts, so big, yet so perfectly shaped and apparently unaffected by the laws of gravity. Her desire, until now untapped, appeared to be limitless. They had discovered a treasure beyond description.

Amanda looked into each of their faces and she didn't understand what that smile was all about, but she knew that she had pleased them. She felt good about herself; she liked helping people. After a moment she spoke up in a meek voice. "Dr. Scott? I want you to fuck me."

At this, the four fell about laughing. Amanda smiled but she really didn't see what they found so funny. "Shit, girl!" said the doctor. "I'm an old man. You gotta give me a little while, not like when I was twenty."

"Oh Doctor, I don't think you're old," said Amanda, afraid she had offended the big man. "Is that why you're all laughing?"

"It's not just that," said Nurse Constance. "We just had some of the wildest sex of my life and you--well, we thought you were so innocent, but now you're the first to ask for more. It's not what we expected."

Amanda blushed deeply. My God! She thought. She had been upset because Dr. Scott treated her like a child, and now everyone thought she was a total slut! If the girls at school ever heard about this, or her mother--she would absolutely die of shame. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she be normal?

Tiffany had perhaps the tenderest feelings for the young girl. She stroked Amanda's hair saying, "Sweetie, don't be embarrassed! You're beautiful and sexy and I think it's so cool that you're horny besides. I'm a little jealous, really."

Even as she spoke so kindly Tiffany couldn't help staring at the lovely teen's body with lust in her heart. They were all looking at her (including the unseen watcher), devouring her with their eyes. She was just so delectable, especially those amazing tits which stood out so enticingly from her slender body as she hung--

"Oh shit!" said Tiffany. "You must be getting really uncomfortable like that," and she immediately lowered the table to a horizontal position. Faith helped her undo the leather straps so the girl could move her arms and legs. They were about to take her legs from the stirrups when Nurse Constance spoke.

"Why don't you leave her feet there for the moment?" she said. "If she wants Derek to fuck her she's going to need lots of lubrication." Speaking to Amanda she asked, "Are you a virgin, dear?"

"No, of course not," she replied, thinking of her single unsatisfactory tryst on the beach.

"Even so," the nurse went on, "I doubt you've had a cock the size of Derek's."

That was an understatement! Before today the young teen didn't even know that cocks as big as Derek's existed! "Well, no . . ." she began.

"Then I'm going to help you get ready for him," said the nurse. "Just relax and enjoy." With that the Director of Nursing went to a drawer for a pair of disposable latex exam gloves and began to pull them on. Dr. Scott eased himself down on the couch, a fresh beer in his hand and a big smile on his face.

"Wh--what are those for?" the lovely teenager asked, her pulse quickening.

Nurse Constance held a hand out in front of her, snapping the glove into place. "Oh, it's nothing to be nervous about," said the nurse. "You're just going to help Dr. Scott realize a fantasy that he's had for a long time. Isn't that right Derek?"

"Fuckin? A," said the doctor.

Tiffany stood at the head of the table and comforted the frightened girl. "It's OK," she said. "Nurse Constance knows what she's doing. She's a professional." Faith and Tiffany grinned at each other. They had both been the recipient of the nurse's 'professionalism' in the past.

The words were reassuring. But when the Director of Nursing squeezed about half a tube of K-Y jelly into the palm of one hand Amanda tried to sit up. What the . . . "Do you really need that much?" she asked in a voice squeaky with apprehension. Tiffany gently pushed her shoulders down to the table.

"No, I don't really need it," the nurse replied. "It's part of the fantasy. Don't worry, it'll feel good." She put her gloved hands together and slathered the lube between them until both hands were coated with a thick, shining layer of clear goo. Nurse Constance certainly had a flair for the dramatic. She held her hands up as she rubbed them together so that they gleamed in the bright exam light, and everyone could hear the slurpy squishing sounds they made.

Amanda lay back, no longer restrained but with her feet resting in the gynecological stirrups. They held her legs wide apart, raised, and bent at the knee. Her pussy was wide open and wet with anticipation. The brunette teen's head was raised, a slightly anxious look on her face. Tiffany took one of her hands and held it. "You're going to love this, baby," she said.

Nurse Constance began to slide two fingers along Amanda's vulva. Her fingers slipped up and down just inside the wide-open outer lips, spreading warmth and K-Y jelly everywhere they touched. The shy teenager watched in a kind of fascinated horror, her mouth slightly open. "That's so sexy," said Faith. She sat next to Derek on the couch and stroked his dick.

Tiffany placed an arm under Amanda's head so that she could watch what was happening between her legs without straining. The formerly innocent teenager couldn't seem to keep her eyes off the sight in front of her--and neither could anyone else, including the watcher.

The Director of Nursing was slowly teasing the slick labia and making Amanda forget her inhibitions. After a few minutes of caressing the girl's pink folds the crafty nurse began to tease her clit with one forefinger while the middle finger of the other hand eased slowly into Amanda's tunnel of love. "Ah," she gasped.

With her eyes locked on Amanda's the sexy nurse found the girl's g-spot with her finger and began to lightly stroke it. "Oh my God," the teenager panted. Her hips were rocking now and the experienced nurse picked up her rhythm and timed her caresses to match. It took only a minute of this treatment before the horny teen closed her eyes and began to moan softly. The need inside her built quickly.

But Nurse Constance wasn't about to let her cum so soon. She withdrew her finger from the girl's cunt and moved the other from her clit, and went back to sliding two fingers along the girl's slick vulva. Amanda's eyes popped open with a start. She couldn't understand why the nurse had stopped just as she was about to orgasm, but she didn't want to ask: it would seem too wanton.

The answer, of course, was delayed gratification. Nurse Constance was drawing out both Amanda's pleasure and her own. She next placed her palms together, fingers spread, and slowly eased both of her middle fingers into the young girl's juicy channel. When they had gone in as far as they could go she eased them out again almost all the way. She repeated this until the slim teenager began to move with her again.

Amanda's breathing was shallow and she stared at the violation of her sweet pussy. Nurse Constance paused only for an instant and then slipped both of her third fingers in, too. She allowed the girl to adjust to the thickness of the four fingers in her snatch and then began to increase the tempo. Amanda was really getting into it. Everyone in the room could hear the squelching sound as the naughty nurse plunged her fingers in and out of the young girl's sloppy cunt.

Tiffany still had an arm under Amanda's head, propping it up, and now she began to lightly pinch the girl's nips with her free hand, alternating between one and the other. At this, the teenager began to moan aloud, her juices flowing freely. All she needed was a bit of stimulation on her clit to cum instantly, but Nurse Constance was already using both hands and so was Tiffany. Of course, her own hands were free . . .

Again the older woman, her eyes locked on Amanda's, seemed to know just what she was thinking. "Go ahead, touch yourself," said the Director of Nursing. The gorgeous eighteen-year-old just stared back into the eyes of the sexy nurse, her mouth open. She knew her cheeks had turned bright red. How could she possibly caress her own body in front of these people, people she hardly knew?

"Go on Amanda, do it!" Tiffany whispered in her ear.

She heard Tiffany's voice, but Amanda didn't turn her head. All she saw were the gloved fingers of Nurse Constance plunging in and out of her cunt, and those smoldering eyes staring into hers. Her body was crying out for relief, she was so close to the edge . . . she couldn't take it any longer. Amanda's right hand slowly crept between her legs. Her clit was standing up, exposed, covered with shiny lube. "That's right," Tiffany said very quietly. The tip of her middle finger edged closer to her smooth snatch. Dr. Scott was holding his breath, his cock hard as stone once again.

Amanda's breath came in ragged gasps, her mouth dry. Her finger hesitated just above her snatch. The idea of masturbating with people watching was so embarrassing, yet she needed to cum so badly. She closed her eyes. The others in the room (and the unseen watcher) were spellbound, no one said a word. Would the girl's natural modesty stop her from letting go? With her eyes closed, Amanda knew only what her body was telling her.

The tip of her middle finger covered the last inches, moving quickly and lightly over her pink clit. A few seconds was all it took. "Oh God yes!" she screamed. With her head thrashing from side to side the teenager wailed almost inhuman cries, her incredible body shaking spasmodically. When she began to cum Tiffany took her arm from under Amanda's head and used both hands to twist her nipples hard. This sent her over the edge again. "Oh fuck! Yeah yeah yeeeaahhh!" Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, hips shaking, toes curling.

Slowly the waves of pleasure abated, and Amanda lay still, catching her breath. A light sheen of perspiration covered her perfect body and tiny beads stood out on her forehead. Her long chestnut hair hung down over the edge of the exam table, one sweat-dampened lock across her face.

"She's ready for you now Doctor," the naughty nurse said with a suppressed grin.

"Ready?" he laughed. "I think she needs about a week to recover after that."

"Oh, Doctor, please don't wait!" cried Amanda. "I want you now. I want you to--to fuck me," she finished in a lowered voice, eyes cast down.

Derek Scott didn't need to be asked twice. He'd been aching for a chance to do the teenaged cutie since the first second he laid eyes on her, and the spectacle of her massive loss of inhibitions moments before had only inflamed his lust. His cock was as hard as it had ever been in his life, and pulsating with hot blood.

Nurse Constance, still standing between Amanda's wide open legs, greeted him. Grabbing his dick at the base she shoved the fat purple head in her mouth, her eyes turned up to look into his. But Derek was fixated on the sweet shaved snatch spread open on the exam table. Nurse Constance raised her mouth reluctantly from his cock and used both gloved hands to spread a liberal coating of KY jelly--mixed with Amanda's cum--up and down the doctor's ebony axe handle. "Fuck her good," she said.

Tiffany stood at the teenager's head where Faith joined her to get a better look. They had both been treated more than once by the doctor's long thick instrument and they knew that apart from its size the owner was skilful. Dr. Scott stood between her legs and placed one hand on Amanda's thigh and with the other guided his cock to the girl's juicy opening. They were all struck again by the contrast of Derek's black skin on Amanda's pale white body.

Dr. Scott teased them both by sliding the head up and down her slick labes. Amanda reached out for his cock. When she had sucked it earlier her hands were strapped down; and in fact she had never held a man's dick before, especially one of such impressive dimensions. Derek removed his own big black hand and let her take him in her small white one. God it's enormous, she thought. Can it really fit in me?

She placed the tip at her opening and pulled him towards her. Derek eased the head in gently causing Amanda to gasp, and quickly withdrew. "You tell me how fast to go baby," he said.

With her hand still on his cock the hot teen urged the big man towards her again. His dick sank several inches into her tight cootchie, where he paused. Amanda figured this was about as far up her as anything had ever gone, and at least half of the doctor's fat cock was not yet inside her. "Oh God," she said. "More. Give me more."

Dr. Scott pushed forward an inch, then back a bit. In and out, a little deeper with each thrust. Amanda moaned--but was it pleasure or pain? It seemed the two sensations were becoming confused in her mind. Her cunt was being stretched in places she never knew she had, and still the doctor's tremendous length was not completely buried. She drew him deeper into her tight snatch.

With a final lunge Derek shoved his dick up to the balls in the girl's slick velvet vise. Amanda screamed in apparent agony but he was not about to stop now.

"Oh yes, fuck me!" she cried. "Your cock is splitting me apart! Oh Doctor, fuck my little pussy!" Derek managed to hide his astonishment and do just as she asked. He began to slide in and out using long, smooth strokes. Amanda could feel the head of his dick touching parts of her body she had only read about in textbooks: the slender teen was convinced he had penetrated her cervix and entered her uterus. She thumped her heels on his backside to pull him in deeper.

Faith and Tiffany watched in awe, Amanda's superb body attracting them like a magnet. Faith took one of the gorgeous brunette's amazing tits in both hands and bent to suck on the nipple. Tiffany quickly followed her lead. Amanda felt her climax building fast. "Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh yes, oh yes . . . "

Then, just as Amanda was about to cum, there was a kind of muffled howl from outside the room. At the same time came a loud thudding on the glass of the one-way mirror. Derek instinctively pulled out his cock. "No!" the hot teen cried. Amanda was so deep into her pleasure that the disturbance hadn't reached her consciousness.

callmQ67
callmQ67
259 Followers