Amanda Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers

We cleared the table and returned to the living room. The lamps bathed the white leather of the love seats in a warm glow.

"Do you want your dessert now, or later?"

She looked at me with a quizzical grin, "Does it actually involve food?"

"Of course."

"Let's wait, if that's OK. And thank you for stopping me on the pizza. Two slices really is enough at one sitting."

She punched buttons on the CD player and big band music came from the speakers.

Amanda sat beside me and cuddled under my right arm, "I'm glad you're here. Let's just be close for a little while, while the pizza settles, and then I want to strip for you."

"Stripping is good. Not forward at all. Just the thing for a woman to do early in a relationship. Certainly not the actions of a hussy."

She gave me an elbow to the ribs, and I reached around to cup her right breast, squeezing it through the thin material of her dress and bra.

"Umm, touching is good, too. But I don't agree with you about the stripping early in the relationship. Last night you were sucking on my clit before you even kissed me. After something like that, a strip seems tame."

"You have a point."

We sat for the length of four tunes before she rose and stood in front of me.

"There's not all that much room between the seats, so you'll have to spread your knees to give me enough room." She had that look, the combination of lust and witchery, and it was so sexy on her.

When the next tune started she began to move with the music, swaying from side to side and running her hands over her breasts and down her stomach.

I looked up at her and asked, "Is this a solo presentation, or is audience participation allowed?"

She grinned, "Audience participation is welcomed, Sir, and I expect you to be a very good audience."

"You can count on it," I responded. Then I sat back to watch, my cock growing in my pants.

Amanda moved slowly and provocatively. She first reached behind her neck and gathered her hair in her hands, lifting it to the top of her head and then letting it fall, a little at a time. Next she cupped her breasts with both hands, accenting her cleavage, which was already prominently displayed above the neckline of her dress. Then she put her hands flat on the front of her thighs and gathered the thin material into her hands with her fingers. When her skirt was just above the tops of her stockings, she would let it fall and spin around so the skit would flair out, again revealing her legs to the stocking tops.

Sometimes when she was cupping her breasts she would lean forward and give me a delightful view down the front of her dress. Once with the hem of her dress in her hands, she straddled my thighs on the seat and kissed me tenderly. She was incredibly erotic, and I was now very hard.

When she rose from my lap I said, "I think I would be more comfortable if I got out of some of these cloths."

She was well aware of the affect she was having on me, and smiled sweetly, "A comfortable audience is a good audience."

When I rose to strip she backed away to give me enough room, but kept up her routine. When I was down to my boxers, I returned to my seat.

She once again stepped between my spread knees and our eyes meet.

"Tell me if you like this move."

She turned and, still swaying in time to the music lifted the back of her dress to her waist. I could see the back of her black bustier and the garters holding her stockings. Her panties were a virtually transparent bit of black fabric with a delicate lace trim. They covered her, but concealed nothing.

"I like this move," I said. I was breathing hard and my voice sounded husky.

"How about this one?" She was looking straight ahead, and I could hear the glee in her voice.

She spread her feet and bent forward at the waist. The fabric of her panty made it look more like her pussy was in a shadow rather than covered with cloth. Only the little seam that joined the two sides obstructed my view of the smooth skin of her vulva.

She was bending so far down I looked between her legs to see her face, but the front of her dress was in the way.

So I said to the cloth, "Time for some audience participation."

I put a palm flat on each cheek and then moved them to the sides of her hips. From there I trailed down the outsides of her thighs to below her knees and back up caressing the insides of her legs with the backs of my hands.

When I got to her vulva, I pressed the edges of both palms against her panties and held them there for a few moments.

"Is this what you had in mind when you said you wanted me to touch you?"

"You know it is." She was breathing a little harder now, too.

"Then let's up the ante a little."

I grabbed the elastic of her panty and pulled the little wisp of material over her cute little tush and down her legs. She stood straight, brought her feet together, and stepped out of the sexy garment, all the time keeping the back of her dress at her waist.

She started to bend forward again, but I stopped her.

"Let's try this instead. Kneel on the seat with your knees apart. That way you can rest your body on the back and it should be more comfortable than standing."

Amanda looked back at me and grinned, "Always thinking of my comfort. I like that in a man."

She climbed onto the facing loveseat, spread her knees wide and bent down to rest her shoulders on the back of the seat.

She pulled on the dress to make sure it was all gathered on her back, and asked, "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Better, much better." I was in awe.

Kneeling on the white leather of the loveseat, her white skin was framed on the black background of her dress, like a cameo portrait, but not a profile of a face. I was looking at her incredibly sexy ass and the backs of her stocking covered thighs and legs. The lips of her sex had parted slightly showing just a hint of moist, pink skin that seemed to glisten in the soft light from the lamps behind me. It was an exquisite display of raw sexuality.

"Oh, Amanda. You are simply perfect. Don't move."

I stepped behind her and put my hands on either side of her waist. Then as I ran them over her hips and down the sides of her legs, I dropped to my knees. Once in place, I caressed her nylon covered calves and then moved to her left thigh, gripping her with both hands and running them up and down from her knee to just below her pussy.

I repeated the move on her right thigh, and then leaned forward so I could kiss her cheeks, and lick the skin above the tops of her stockings.

After a few moments she sighed, "You're a good audience. I'm really loving this."

I continued to caress her and kiss her, giving my attention to every square inch of her body that my hands could reach. Every square inch, but her sex. I stayed away from her pussy, knowing the lack of attention now, would only heighten the pleasure for her later.

After only a few minutes she was on fire. Her labia, engorged with blood, parted further, exposing her inner lips and the tip of her clitoris.

She moaned, "My pussy, touch my pussy. Please don't ignore me there."

"Soon, my darling. Soon."

But I waited for over another ten minutes before I finally ran my hands up the back of her thighs and then between her legs to press against the skin of her vulva.

"Ahh, yes."

I quickly put my hands flat against the tops of her thighs and used my thumbs to spread her lips. Without prelude, I licked her hard, running my tongue the complete length of her opening.

"Oh God! It's about time." There was a flirtatious tone in her voice, "I was almost ready to come back there and kill you for teasing me so."

"Really? Then let me try to convince you it's better to keep me alive."

I put my mouth about six inches from her sex and blew gently onto the exposed skin of her vagina. She shuddered, and wiggled her hips just a little.

I then put my lips against hers and stabbed my tongue into her. I stayed still for a few moments and then licked her again, and then again.

"Now you are the perfect one. That feels so good. It is just sooo goood."

I reached between her legs with my right hand palm up. I put my fingers flat against her lower abdomen and found her clit with my thumb. I then reached around the front of her thighs with my left hand and pulled her back against my mouth.

I worked my tongue around in her vagina, and my thumb over her clit. After the previous long minutes of touching and caressing, it didn't take long to put her over the top.

"Oh God, Paul. I can't wait. I want to wait, but I can't. This is too much, too much."

She tilted her pelvis so she could push back even further onto my tongue. I continued to pleasure her for another short while and she climaxed.

As on Saturday, she didn't tense up at all. Instead she spread her legs even wider, giving me even more access to her charms as she pushed hard against my mouth and tongue. Her vagina repeatedly contracted around my tongue.

"Ohhhhhh, yes. Ohhhhhh, yes. Ohhhhhh."

After a few more moments she suddenly pulled away and raised her upper body off the back of the seat.

"That's it. That's all. No more. Too sensitive. Too sensitive."

I sat back on my heels and Amanda turned in the seat and sat. We looked at each other and she grinned.

"You are the best audience a girl could ever ask for. God! That was intense! I don't think I have ever climaxed so hard. Wow!"

She was almost gasping for breath and her voice was ragged, her complexion flushed. Sitting there with her dress gathered at the tops of her legs, she looked just slightly disheveled. She was a joy.

I leaned down and put my head in her lap, my arms along the sides of her thighs. She ran her fingers through my hair and we stayed like that for a few minutes. It was a very tender moment.

Amanda was the first to break the silence. "As a stripper, I don't think I would make the grade. I didn't get too far with my act, did I?"

I rose and looked at her. "Maybe if you had less audience participation next time?"

"I think not," she said with a grin.

Then, "Do I need a towel?"

"You're sitting on your dress."

She looked down quickly and said, "On, yeah."

I stood and offered my hand to her. She took it and I helped her up.

She took a deep breath and said, "I could do with another slice of pizza. How about you?"

"Pussy and pizza, an all American combination."

"Better than coffee and chocolate chip cookies?"

"Without a doubt."

She laughed and then reached up and kissed me softly. "Follow me into the bedroom."

I did and when we arrived she turned and said, "I wore this so I could strip out of it for you. I intend to do just that. Why don't you sit in the chair."

She had an upholstered armchair in the corner of the room with a lamp next to it. I surmised she used it for reading.

I sat and she stood in front of me again. This time there was no swaying to the music or any sexy wiggling. She reached behind her neck and unfastened the clasp. Then she lowered the zipper and let the bodice slid off her shoulders and down her arms.

Stepping out of the garment she stood in heels and hose, and a black lace bustier. She turned slowly, to show me her entire body. I stared at her intently, trying to burn her image into my memory.

When she finished the turn she bent slightly to unfasten the garters holding her stockings. She then unfastened the hooks that held the bustier in place. When everything was undone she pulled it away from her body and tossed it over her shoulder. It landed on the corner of the bed.

Once again she turned for me and I was busy burning another memory into my brain. I was overwhelmed with desire for her. Not for sex with her, but desire for her. I wanted her to be in my life, forever. I fervently hoped it could happen, would happen.

"There. Strip completed, tease left for the next time.

"Now, you go warm up some pizza while I slip into something more comfortable."

I put two pieces on a plate and nuked then for three minutes on medium. While the microwave was working I poured two glasses of soda water, added some ice and set out plates and napkins.

I had just finished putting the slices of pie on the plates when Amanda walked into the kitchen. I looked her up and down and gave her a soft but very deliberate wolf-whistle.

She was wearing a red, shorty, baby doll top with red lace trim and a matching g-string panty. The top was styled like a vest, and was tied together between her breasts. There was at least a three-inch gap between the sides of the top, as if that mattered. The material was so sheer it obscured nothing. She wore red thigh-highs with lace tops, and red pumps.

"Where do you get this stuff? And in red?"

Amanda again turned to model for me. "This morning you said you wanted a red toothbrush, so I went out to find one for you. I found this instead."

She grinned at me, "I bet you don't complain about using my blue brushes anymore."

I went to her and we embraced, long and hard. We pressed our bodies into each other, and I ran my hands over her back and squeezed the cheeks of her ass. We leaned back a little and kissed, softly and tenderly. Then a second kiss, like a quick peck.

"Pizza's ready."

We sat on the stools in the kitchen and ate. It took a little effort for Amanda to get settled on her naked backside, but once she was comfortable, she made short work of her pie.

While we ate, Amanda told me about running out to get the red lingerie she was wearing. She spent almost an hour in the Fredrick's of Hollywood on Michigan Avenue, looking at alternatives. She laughed when she told me about how hard the sales girl tried to get her to buy a variety of body stockings, saying they were the perfect garments for catching a man.

I shared details of my search for the strawberries and suggested we try to finish them during our next break.

"Will we need a next break?" She reached into my lap and stroked my cock through the material of my boxers.

"You will."

"What about you? I think it's time for you to have some attention." She was still stroking me, and I was rising to the occasion.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll take my turn later tonight. Right now, I'm interested in you."

She pushed her plate away and asked, "Dessert now?"

"Soon."

She looked at me sideways, wondering what I had in mind, but didn't say anything more.

We took our glasses into the living room and while she fiddled with the CD player I sat.

When she came to sit, a Strauss waltz was coming from the speakers.

I shifted so one leg was against the back of the seat and the foot of my other leg was on the floor.

Indicating the space between my legs, I said, "Sit here."

She did and then leaned back against me. "I enjoy being with you, Paul. The sex is great, not like I'm an expert or anything, but it is better than I ever imagined it would be. What's really nice, though, is how easily we get along between the sexual times. I felt it right away, even on the bike path. And since we had coffee downstairs, I've been completely at ease with you.
It's a great feeling to enjoy a man's presence, to be able to lower my guard."

She reached back and put her left hand on my neck, "I hope you keep coming around for awhile."

"I don't think you have to worry too much about loosing me in the crowd."

She wiggled back against me and cooed, "Good."

I started to massage her shoulders, kneading her trapezoid muscles and then rubbing the base of her neck.

"Oh, that is heavenly."

I attended to the massage for a few minutes and then ran my hands down her arms and onto the tops of her thighs. From there I worked my way up over her stomach and ended my sojourn by cupping her breasts through the baby doll material.

She sighed, "I tingle when you touch my breasts. I don't know why, it's just feels so sensuous."

"Untie your top. As much as I like it, it would be better if it were off."

Moments later the red, baby doll vest was on the floor. I cupped her now naked breasts and squeezed them, moving my hands so I could lightly pinch her nipples between my thumbs and fingers.

"Ummmm, that is just delicious."

"Better than pizza?"

"Woman does not live by pizza alone. At least not this woman, not anymore."

"Relax and enjoy."

I continued to caress her breasts, but would make frequent, short side trips, down across her stomach, or her sides, and then over the tops of her thighs.

She spread her legs so I would have access to her pussy and I would occasionally slip a hand under her g-string and press my fingers against her vulva.

After many waltzes, I started to get serious about her breasts and nipples. I would alternate between them, squeezing one with one hand and twirling the nipple of the same breast with the fingertips of my other hand, always being careful to reach across so my arm was under the breast that was at that moment lacking attention.

"Oh, you make me feel so good. My nipples are loving this. I'm on fire."

"Then give yourself some added pleasure."

"You wouldn't be offended if I did?"

"Why do you think I would be offended?"

"I don't know. Maybe if you thought I wasn't responding right, or you thought you should do all the work. I don't know." She sounded confused, worried about how I might react.

"Remember last night, when I told you one of us would need to pay attention to your clit?"

"Um hmm."

"Last night you chose me, tonight I choose you.

"After you get there, give me a taste."

"Oh, you're so wicked. I love it."

I kept my attentions on her breasts and she slipped a hand under her panties, spreading her legs even further to allow herself easy and complete access to her sex.

I knew she had made contact when she pushed against me and scooted down on the cushion, just a little bit.

She sighed, "This is so decadent. I can't believe I'm fingering myself like this."

"What are you talking about? You were playing with yourself last night when I was stripping for you. If I recall correctly, you said it was to motivate me."

"Oh, I did, didn't I. I had forgotten. I was so hot for you when I did that. I must have been on automatic pilot. My first orgasm with a man, and it was oral. God! I was so horny, and I wanted to get at your cock so badly.

"Yeah, it was motivation for you to get your pants off so I could see you, touch you, lick you, put you in my mouth, do all the things I had only fantasized about. Last night was so great. Did I remember to thank you?"

"I think you did, yes. Now give me a taste."

She brought the first finger of her right hand to my lips and I took it into my mouth, tasting her juices again. And again, she tasted great.

"Now with two fingers."

She returned her hand to her pussy and was soon back with two wet fingers. They tasted twice as good.

"You taste great. Now, let's go for number two. This time as partners."

She sounded very happy when she answered, "OK."

Amanda put both hands between her legs, but I couldn't see what she was doing. Whatever it was, she was very good at it. Within only a few minutes she was moaning and pushing back hard against my chest.

I in turn had stopped squeezing her breasts and was playing with just her nipples. I used only the first two fingers and thumb of each hand, alternately caressing, pulling, and pinching.

As usual, Amanda let me know I was doing well. But this time there was a greater urgency in her voice than usual, and a more bawdy tone.

"Yeah, that's it! Pinch 'em harder. Yeah, like that. Oh, this is so nasty. I love it. Here, taste me again."

She brought the same two fingers to my mouth and I sucked them clean. She must have switched hands while she had her fingers in my mouth because she didn't seem to slow down at all.

While I was still sucking on her fingers, she cried out, "Oh, fucking yes! I'm cuming!"

Chicago Bob
Chicago Bob
429 Followers