Amanda - My Sister-in-Law Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started kissing my chest and working her way down my stomach. I was frozen by anticipation what my sister-in-law was about to do. I had fantasized about her giving me a blow job so many times and here I was watching her slowly kiss her way to my swollen member. I watched eagerly as she rose to all fours and hovered over my cock. She looked at it, studied it, then slowly leaned down and kissed it.

Pre-cum once again started flowing like no tomorrow; which she spread all over to lubricate her stroking of my cock. As she stroked me she moved her body so her head was facing my feet and her ass was pointed toward my face. I slowly raised my hand and placed it on her sexy ass and started rubbing and exploring it, I could not help myself from raising my pelvis. I wanted her to put my cock in her mouth; I needed her to put it in her mouth.

She turned her head so I could see into her eyes as she opened her mouth and slowly engulfed my cock with it. It took all the will power I could muster not to blow my load in her mouth at the moment. She slowly worked my cock in and out of her mouth, taking more and more into her on each stroke. She never took her eyes off of mine as she did this. After about 4 or 5 strokes she bottomed out and I felt the head of my cock slide into her throat. She paused there for a couple of seconds, getting used to it so as not to gag. She moaned softly, closed eyes, turned her head, and started pumping my cock in and out of her mouth and throat.

Her tongue never slowed down it would work its way all around my cock as she would pull up for air and push it to the back of her throat. The feeling was unbelievable, but she was not done. She reached up and grasped my cock with her hand as she pulled back off of it and stoked it down as she lowered her mouth back into place. I was done at this point, I could hold back no longer. I cried out that I was about to cum; I was doing my best to hold it until she could pull away.

To my surprise she buried her face on my cock and started grinding it in her throat. She started moaning with each push into my crotch. I saw white lights and exploded a load into her throat. She held there as I pumped at least 3 blasts into her. As she pulled off to catch her breath I unloaded one more that filled her mouth and shot on her face. As she gasp for breath she swallowed the cum in her mouth.

I lay back spent, I swear my toes curled with the force of my orgasm. She too lay back to catch her breath. I was cooked; I just did not have the recovery powers that youth once provided. Amanda was spent as well; she curled up next to me laying her head on my chest and drifted off to sleep. As I lay their drifting myself I could not stop replaying the night's events and grinning.

The next morning as I slowly awakened I felt a warm body snuggled up to me. I turned my head and there Amanda lay with the covers pulled up to just under her full breasts. Her head turn slightly away from me. I had never paid attention to the level of her beauty as I did at that moment. I rose up on one elbow to take it all in. As I visually examined every aspect of her I saw she was starting to stir. I wondered what her initial reaction was going to be.

After a few moments she opened her eyes and once she got her focus I could tell she was quickly replaying everything in her mind. I saw a moment of confusion and worry on her face, then it quickly passed and a warm inviting smile greeted me. We said our good mornings and excused each other to use the bathroom. I went to the one off my bedroom and left the one in the hall for Amanda.

I took time to wash my face and brush my teeth. As I stood there brushing my teeth it dawned on me I was naked, I was not sure if I should re-enter the guest room naked or not.

I figured what the hell after last night it really did not matter, so I strolled back into the room in all my glory. Amanda was still in the bathroom, so I lay back down on the bed to wait. After about 5 minutes she entered the room wearing a robe, Valerie always leaves one in the closet for guests. I was starting to re-think my position on being naked was not such a good thing, but she smiled and opened the robe to let it fall as she crawled back into bed.

When she got settled she looked up at me and asked me if I had recovered enough to finish what we had started the night before. My cock jumped to immediate attention. I looked in her eyes as I rose up and she slow separated her legs. Her face turned flush as it had the night before, lust dancing all through her eyes. I pulled her legs up and grasp her thighs as I pulled her toward me, causing a moan to escape from her lips. She was ready; her pussy soaked and open ready to be taken. I spread my legs so my knees were on the outside of her thighs and pushed forward, taking my hard cock in my hand and guiding it her soft wet folds.

Once my cock slid past her opening and the head entered her moist canal the heat was unbelievable. As I entered her she softly groaned and pushed upward driving more of my cock into her. Within moments we were transformed into sex grazed animals similar as the night before, but with more focus and determination. We started slow, grinding into each other so not even a single sheet of paper could get between us.

We were lost in each other's desire. Her pussy was literally sucking on my cock as I stroked in and out of her. As we rutted into each other we made eye contact. Neither of us could look away, we were locked into each other's inner most desires. I wanted nothing more than to watch her have orgasm after orgasm. I wanted to watch as she lost herself to her desires, but she would not give in. The more I pushed her the more she refrained.

I was so caught up in pushing her to orgasm I failed to pay attention to my own starting to build. That is when she told me to cum with her, she wanted to watch me the same as I wanted to watch her. I could not hold back I grabbed her legs and forced her into me, driving my cock as deep as I could with each stroke into her. She started screaming, as did I. We never broke eye contact as I emptied every drop of cum my body could muster into her and she was squirting loads of her juices everywhere.

It did not take long before we both gave out and lay back to relax. I lost track of how long we laid there, but I know it was a while. She wanted to get her car from the restaurant and stop by her place to get some clothes. I dropped her off at her car and took off to the grocery to get a few things. After we both arrived back at my place we spent the rest of the day relaxing by the pool and that night in each other's arms in throws of passion.

Sunday came and we knew our time alone together had come to an end. Valerie would be home that evening and I had to clean the house up, especially the guest bedroom.

Neither of us wanted to get out of the bed and end such a wonderful time. Amanda rolled over on her side and I cuddled up to her, my cock resting in the crack of her lovely ass. She felt my hardness and pressed her ass back into me. I pulled back and put my hand on her lovely ass and caressed it. I slowly moved down so I could kiss it. Amanda rolled onto her stomach and pushed her lovely ass up so I could have it all.

I knew I had to pull myself away from her or we would never get out of that room. So with all the will power I had I kissed her lovely ass and stood up. I exited to my bedroom and got dressed as she did and we met at the front door. As we kissed each other I reached down and felt that lovely ass once more and pulled her to me. She broke our kiss telling me she had to go. As she walked out the door she looked back, wiggled that lovely ass, and told me since the weekend was so great that if we ever got another time alone she just might consider giving me some of that fine ass.

I was left speechless, watching her sway to her car. Now all I can think about is how I can ensure we have another time together and how all the things I want to do to her ass.

12