Amanda's Adventure

Story Info
Wife Amanda meets two Doms from out of town.
2.1k words
4.42
72.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers

My mind was on fire as I watched Amanda being led across the hotel room to a desk that had been moved away from the wall and now covered with two blankets from the bed. The two men, Richard and Samuel, had posted an ad on line in search of a female to meet up with, when they came into town next on business.

I was thinking of the ad almost word for word at this moment.

"Wanted white female 20 to 50 years old, for fun and games on this date by two dominant males traveling to town on business. Let us open your eyes to a new level of submissive pleasure that you will not soon forget."

My wife and I had taken part in several other threesomes and had decided due to her newfound likings in being submissive, we needed to find a man more dominant to play out our fantasies to the fullest. The fact we ended up with two was I guess a bonus in my mind as I would get to lay back and take pictures while taking it all in.

Amanda is 37 and has a knockout body for her age, blonde hair, blue eyes, nice large breasts that hang low on her chest and a firm round athletic ass. This had made hooking up with these two real easy once we replied with a nude picture of Amanda.

My wife Amanda was now blindfolded and had a leather cuff on both ankles and wrists as she was led to the desk, shaking in nervous anticipation.

Once there the men both worked together to place her on her hands and knees on it and then took short straps and tied her wrists together at the cuffs, then down to the underside of the desk, leaving her on her forearms. They then took each ankle and knee and pulled them wide apart as they attached each of the straps from her ankles to a corner and another rope from knee to knee passing under the desk. This opened Amanda wide to the men's view and caused a natural arch in her back as she shook nervously.

Amanda was solid in place as I stared at her long soft breast jutting down towards the desktop. Richard then crossed the room and retrieved a small suitcase and then placed it beneath the desk as Samuel approached her midsection from the opposite side. As Richard busied himself with the case Samuel began to run one hand under Amanda's stomach and up towards her breasts while caressing her ass and thighs with the other.

Amanda let out a long moan and bit down on her lip slightly as the man's hands continued to roam freely over her body. As I watched my wife shake and tense from Samuel's roaming hands she suddenly tensed up and began to moan loader. As she arched her back I could see now Richard was doing something between her legs. From the looks of it he was working one hand over her pussy and the other over her exposed ass hole.

Samuel then reached to the case and retrieved a leather halter looking devise and slipped it over each breast and pulled it tight, then latched it together in the back.

He then carefully pulled as much of each breast as he could through the small round openings and then tightened the strap in the back one more time as my wife moaned.

He then began to roll her nipples between his fingertips, first one, then the other than both at the same time. Samuel then pulled tighter the thin leather straps surrounding the base of each breast, creating now what looked like two large flesh balloons hanging down towards the desk top. After playing with her nipples a few more minutes he then stopped and walked around to Amanda's head and began to kiss her on the lips. Amanda moaned and kissed back and I could see tongues in motion and hear her groan and try to speak as she moved about on the table. As I snapped a few pictures her movements became more violent and I could see a black hose and ball hanging between her legs now as Richard busied himself between her open legs. Investigating through the lens, I moved around for a better look at what Richard was doing behind her.

As I approached a good viewing point Richard was slowly pushing in further and further a black expandable dildo, already large in size without being pumped up at all yet.

Richard had wetted down the dildo and her pussy with lots of thick lube and was carefully pressing on foreword with his quest to burry the whole thing inside of her.

Amanda broke free from the kiss and said, "To Big, god it's big. Slow, slow please," as Samuel pulled her head back around and said "It's Please Master" as he held her cheeks firm. "Say it slut, say it or we'll put another one in next to it."

I was floored with my wife's response as she said, "Please Master go slow Master, please."

Amanda was becoming theirs right in front of me, as if she had found her place, a place she had wanted to go but needed to be taken.

Minutes later Richard was working a finger in and out of her ass hole adding more and more lube, as Samuel placed a nipple clamp on each of Amanda's nipples, then retrieved two small bells from the case adding each to a clamp and then placed a ball gag in my wife's mouth and quickly pulled a rubber strap behind her head.

Samuel then walked around to Richards's side and soon both men's hands had disappeared from view as Amanda shook and moaned while trying to crane her head around to see the men behind her.

As Richard began to pump the ball expanding the dildo in Amanda's pussy, Samuel picked up a long thin silicon dildo that started out at the end almost pointed and tapered wider with small bumps for the remaining ten or so inches, eventually getting as wide as two times the size of a mans penis.

Amanda breathed furiously through her nose and the bells began to jingle as Samuel slowly pushed the long devise into her asshole, working it in and out, each time a little deeper. When Richard was satisfied with the now cucumber sized pump up dildo he began to shake it in and out, just a few inches while slapping my wife's ass cheeks.

Samuel then reached foreword with his free hand and pawed at Amanda's swing tits as he continued to move the rubber devise in and out of her ass faster.

Amanda arched her back and shook violently, bells ringing continuously as both men worked her in that fashion. I walked around in front of her only to see her eyes wide open and fixed across the room as her tits now waved forth and back and slapped each other side to side. "Oh yes feel that, yes she's coming now" Richard said as the men used more force with both hands to continue the pace against my wife's tensing muscles. Amanda groaned, bucked and wailed in the ball gag as the men continued through what seemed like three orgasms. As Amanda slowed and both men moved slightly to the side, I walked around towards them and could see now the long anal probe two thirds buried in her ass and her pussy lips stretched tight around the large, if not now gigantic black dildo.

Richard said, "Look down here, this is her off and on switch now," as he point beneath her.

I looked below and could see my wife's clit was rolled out from her expanded state and at attention from her arousal. Amanda's clit was covered with a thick lube and swollen to gigantic proportions. The now massive dildo had rolled it out to plain sight and was free to be touched or manipulated in any way the men saw fit.

Samuel looked at me and said, "it's time for the blowjob of your lifetime, get up there and take her mouth."

Samuel pulled the ball gag and my wife panted out loud as I unzipped and slipped slowly into her open mouth. Amanda screamed around my cock and beat it feverishly with her tongue bringing me off almost instantly as Richard and Samuel played with her clit.

The other two men took their turn at her mouth and when they had finished the cum was running down her chin and onto her now swollen breasts. I snapped a few more pictures then needed to sit down.

Samuel replaced the gag and Richard looked at me and said, "OK now it's time to see how many times she can come."

For the next twenty minutes my wife came over and over as Richard played with her clit and pumped the ball on the monster lodged deep in her pussy while moving it in and out as Samuel worked the dildo deeper in her ass.

Finally Amanda slumped, her ass high in the air and back bowed in submission as the men backed away and talked quietly for a moment.

In the matter of a few minutes Richard and Samuel carefully removed everything from her except the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. The men then carried her to the king sized bed and laid her on it and slowly removed their clothes.

Richard lay first on his back as Samuel guided my wife to sit slowly down on top of him.

Amanda moaned as Richard's cock fully penetrated her while at the same time looking my direction with a look of lust and fear, both present on her face. Or perhaps it was for me to speak now or watch the two men do as they wanted to her in her weakened state.

My wife's gaze was only brief as her attention was drawn back by Samuel pulling her arms around to the center of her back and clicking the two wrist cuffs together.

Amanda's breasts jetted out full in front of her due to the position of her arms now and Richard reached up and began to roll the soft flesh in his hands. Richard then pulled each up and out away from her chest by her nipples as Amanda moaned and slightly twisted about. This was the beginning of the roughest sex between two men and a woman that I have ever witnessed, the woman in this case being my wife to make it even more alarming.

Richard slowly moved about inside her while pulled and slapped her breasts as Samuel roughly fingered her ass and pulled her head back by her hair.

In not to much time at all the two men were both deep inside her, one in her ass and one in her pussy, my wife's legs each straight out to the sides, muscles flexing while the men pounded in abandon with no particular rhythm, just animal lust.

Richard cupped his hand over my wife's mouth as she screamed in orgasm time and time again while sucking hard on her breasts.

Once both men had came they rolled her onto her back and while one held her legs wide apart and back against her shoulders the other roughly ate her swollen pussy, bringing her again two more final orgasms that appeared to be as painful as they were pleasurable.

Amanda slept silently in the bed as the two men shook my hand then left, letting me know they would e-mail when they were coming back to town.

As I finish this story up I am looking at some pictures emailed to me just a few minutes ago from Chicago, where my wife has gone to meet up with them this time on her own.

In the first picture, Amanda has her leg's straight out to the sides over two chairs placed several feet apart. Her legs have been ran beneath the arm wrests and strapped firmly in place, spreading her wider than I thought possible, in the open space between.

Her arms are pulled behind her and down towards each chair back. She's wearing a blindfold and a ball gag with nothing else.

In the next one she has a man in front of her and a man in back, both on their knees and tight against her. Her head is moving about enough to slightly blur the image.

The third one has her alone again, her tits are pink from handling and her pussy is red and drooping down from what appears to have been a hard use for sure.

The last picture is taken from behind her looking up and I can't believe the condition of her asshole and pussy as cum drips slowly out to the floor.

What an adventure for Amanda, and who was taking the pictures?

Tim Smith
Tim Smith
662 Followers