Amanda's Amsterdam Antics

Story Info
Amanda starts her world tour in Amsterdam.
3.7k words
4.2
24.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat by the canal, sipping beer, watching the world go by, well, not the entire world. There were no old people or children, no religious zealots or women of a certain age, this was Amsterdam, and the street they were in was not a place that any of those people visited, this wasn’t a family playground, but one of a different sort altogether.

It was early evening now, they had landed at lunch time and made their way directly to the hotel, checking in, and looking around the City Centre before going back to the hotel, changing and then coming out for the evening.

The idea was simple, a few beers, a meal, and then onto somewhere far more interesting. This was the first leg of their trip, and they wanted it to start with a bang; pun intended.

The round the world trip was starting today and the whole thing, concocted at short notice, was truly a trip into the unknown.

Planning it was simple, Amsterdam, Moscow, Bangkok, Sydney and then Los Angeles, the sex capitals of the world.

The theme was sex, the idea to indulge in anything and everything.

They had planned what to do at each location, a shopping list if you will, fucking, sucking, watching, being watched, three sums, four sums, and more.

Amsterdam was going to be the start of the trip, and being watched was the plan for this evening, maybe tomorrow evening as well.

This was the first day of a three month adventure, and they were excited, nervous, horny, and amazed to be there.

They had both just split with partners, and decided that this was the best thing they could do for three months.

There was no love or romance, it was a simple and honest proposal; lets go fuck round the world and see what we can get up to.

They had fucked in the past but that was long since over, and absolutely no sex had been on the agenda until they both decided that their current lives were not great, and they had gotten together over a drink and joked around what they could do.

He had suggested the sex tour, she had laughed, then he had explained more, she had stopped laughing and gotten horny, and here they were, Amsterdam for the first leg of the tour, and they were out looking for a couple to watch them fuck, or fuck in public somewhere with a larger audience; either would do them.

Amanda and Dave sat in the bar and smiled at each other; fucking hell they both thought, what do we do now?

The trip had been planned on the back of an envelope so the first leg was definitely going to be a suck-it-and see kind of affair.

They sat and looked at each other, wondering who would speak first.

“Well, what’s the plan then?” Amanda decided to go first.

Dave shrugged, but had a fairly good idea of what the plan was.

“I guess we should eat if your hungry,” Amanda shook her head, “then we should grab a beer and go see a show!”

Dave smiled as he gulped back another mouthful of beer.

“Well, if we are going to see a show then I need something a bit stronger.”

Amanda waved to the barman, who hurried over and then hurried off to fetch a couple of large Bacardi and Cokes.

The funny thing about the situation was is that they hadn’t discussed any plans at all. They had just agreed that a trip would be worth while doing, not wanting to hang around in the UK, and given the only reason they ever got together in the first place was to fuck, then a ‘fucking trip’ seemed like a good idea.

So, they sat and drank Bacardi in an Amsterdam street bar 4 weeks later.

“Right then, shift your arse let’s get going.”

Dave stood to leave and Amanda gulped down the last of her drink, she had lost count now.

Amanda smiled and drank, lifting herself gently out of her chair, wobbling slightly but feeling in control.

They walked together, not holding hands, down the street, Dave knowing exactly where they were heading; he had been there before on a work trip.

The Cassa Rossa was Amsterdam’s most well known sex club, every stag night that passed through town visiting for strong lager and stronger sex. The place was an old cinema with seats starting at the front and gently rising to the rear, and isle separating the two areas. The stage was the same, the stage where the old screen would have been, in days when couples didn’t fuck in front of an audience.

Dave paid at the door; entry including 4 large beers, and they moved through the bar grabbing their first beer and into the main theatre.

They pushed their way through the curtains to be greeted by a couple fucking on the stage, the man taking the woman from behind. The place was half full, mostly men, but the odd couple dotted around.

They looked at each other, and Dave guided Amanda into a row about two thirds back from the front, and the chose a seat near the wall, where it was darker but still visible.

The whole point of the Cassa Rossa was not to watch each other but watch the stage so lighting was designed to allow a good view of the stage.

They sat down with their first beer and watched as the couple just fucked in a not very realistic way. This was a sex show and the couple had to perform every 30 minute rotation so mechanical was the best way of keeping going for a 6 hours shift.

The sex was per-functionary and not erotic but you didn’t get to see people fuck in front of you everyday of the week so they couldn’t help but become slightly aroused.

After the first couple had disappeared a new pair appeared and she dropped to her knees and start to suck his cock. She was good, and Dave figured he must have been made of stone to keep going as long as he did.

Amanda, who was definitely not a cock-sucker, appreciated her technique.

As they sat there watching, they could sense other people sitting down to their left, and both glanced and saw that a couple about the same ages had sat down in the same row.

Dave decided that things needed to get moving along, after all people were fucking in front of them and he had been dying to get to grips with Amanda for a few hours now. He turned to her and whispered in her ear, “Right then, turn this way for me.”

Amanda didn’t really figure out what was going on so turned to her left facing him directly.

Dave smiled and reach out with both hands to the bottom of the red top she had worn, a t-shirt style top, and started to lift it up. Amanda jumped back and pushed his hands away, she wasn’t ready yet.

“No, fuck off I am not sure I want to do this yet,” she protested

Dave just smiled again.

“Look, this is the first night, so lets just see how it goes, and anyway I want to see your fucking tits so move your fucking hands out of the way.”

Amanda wasn’t fucking impressed but she was also sat in a sex show feeling slightly pissed; the fucker she thought, I don’t even like him that fucking much.

Dave didn’t give a fuck what she thought, in fact the more she didn’t want to do it the more he was fucking insistent that she would.

They hadn’t gotten on at all recently, the only thing they had in common was that they fucked around with other people. They shared the odd story with each other, and both had a bunch of highly explicit pictures of themselves having sex but neither had shared them, although he had nearly sent the odd one or two; she would have probably died.

Anyway, this wasn’t the time for her to back out; so he reached forward again and grabbed at her top. Amanda moved her hands back to his but he was too strong and he pulled at it as hard as he could, dislodging her grip and dragging the top above her bra to her neck.

Amanda sat there with her white bra exposed.

“You fucker,” she spat, “you are an absolute fucker and I don’t know why I fucking came with you.”

Dave could only smile back.

“You fucking came because you were bored as fuck. I know you don’t particularly like me, but I know you like sex more, so for the next few months your going to have to just do what your fucking told and just go with the flow.”

She decided that he was probably right for the majority of what he had just said, and anyway she was getting horny herself now, some people had already noticed that she was sitting their with her top up so going with the flow made some sense.

Now he could see her tits inside her bra Dave had just got even hornier, fuck what was going on up on the stage her thought, those tits are fucking right here in front of me.

He reached his hands out and pulled at the bra, pulling it up and over Amanda’s tits and exposing them fully. Her nipples were already hard and he moved his hands to them and pulled at the soft skin. Amanda’s nipples had always attracted him because they were bigger than they should be for her size of tits, and she also loved having them pulled and sucked.

He pulled and squeezed her nipples and Amanda could feel his fingers.

They both started to lose consciousness of who and what was around them, and all Dave could think about was he was going to have to fuck Amanda in this place whoever was watching.

The couple next to them had become aware of the ensuing situation next to them, especially when Amanda had told him to fuck off in her usual loud voice.

Neither Amanda or Dave looked around, Amanda because she was concerned about where Dave was headed next, and Dave because he was just deciding what to do next.

Fuck it he thought, and reached out and pulled her t-shirt over her head so she sat their topless. Amanda gave him a fucking dirty look but didn’t try to put it back on, she was fucking topless in a sex club, ah fuck it she thought to herself.

Dave lent over and sucked her nipples into his mouth, one after another, making sure he sucked them as hard as he could.

He then lent back and looked at Amanda sitting their, her tits out and felt his cock stiffen even harder in his pants. Fucking fantastic was the only thing he could think of.

“Get your fucking jeans off,” he commanded

Amanda, not even bothering to think about complaining reach down to her jeans, undid the top button and pulled down the zip, dragging the top of her jeans over her arse and down her legs. She had worn a white thong.

Amanda now sat their in only the thong, and still hadn’t noticed that the couple in the same row were just sitting their staring, well not just staring. The woman had already opened her partners pants and was slowly wanking at this cock as she looked at Amanda sitting their virtually naked.

Dave was also admiring Amanda’s body, he had always enjoyed looking at her naked, she had a fuck-me body. He wasn’t quite sure what that meant but everything about her said ‘fuck-me’ and tonight was no different.

Amanda was sitting their just taking in the fact she was now sitting in a public place, 100 plus other people around her, and wearing just a thong and a bra that was near to useless, sitting above her chest and not covering anything. In fact it was uncomfortable so she moved her hands to her back and undid the clasp, pulling the bra up and over her arms and placing it on the seat beside her.

A few people had now noticed her state of undress and the audience was now starting to move its attention from the stage to the middle rows, well some people at least, enough to catch Amanda’s attention anyway.

Dave moved his hands to his own jeans and undid them, pulling them down to his knees and then pulling his pants down so his cock was exposed.

“Well, I think I am just going to fuck you Amanda,” was all he said.

She thought about it for a second and smiled. “Well get fucking on with it then you fucker.”

Dave’s cock was as hard as it had ever been.

“Well, get those fucking knickers off then and lets see your cunt.”

Amanda gave him another fuck-off look as she grabbed her thong and pulled it down again over her arse to her feet. She pushed her jeans off and the thong followed leaving her completely naked.

The couple sitting only yards away were still staring, but the woman was now suck her partners cock, her tits out and being fondled. The man was just staring at Amanda, at her tits, then her cunt and then back to her face. Amanda looked back and smiled one of her smiles.

The woman smiled as best she could with a cock in her mouth, but she wasn’t going to stop now.

Amanda looked around the cinema and saw that at least 30 faces were pointed in her direction, nearly all of them men. Well this is one hell of a first night she thought and opened her legs and started to finger her own cunt.

She was wet, and her fingers slipped in easily.

She wasn’t concentrating much on anybody else when Dave pickled her up and pushed her over the back of her chair, not asking if she wanted to.

The chair was a velour cinema seat and he pushed her knees onto the fold down chair and pushed her head over the back so she was arched forward. She was basically looking at the floor as he pushed her head further down, and she could feel him pulling her legs open.

She could sense that Dave was stood behind her but couldn’t sense when he was going to enter her.

Dave pulled her legs further apart and grabbed his own cock, pushing its head onto Amanda’s cunt and just rubbing it up and down her slit. Feeling that she was wet enough he forced his cock into her as far as it could go and stopped. Amanda gasped as the cock entered her cunt.

She was being forced over the back of the chair her head down, when all of sudden she felt her hair being pulled back with force and she was arched up the other way, her head now pulled up so she could see all of the rows of the cinema behind her. At least 20 people were sat directly facing her, her tits fully on display and a cock inside her cunt. She was fucking loving this; she had never been watched before and the thought that 20 cocks were hard seeing her being fucked was fantastic.

She looked to her right now and saw the couple next to them had moved slightly closer; close enough to touch.

“Why don’t you fucker her as well,” Amanda heard herself say to the unknown man.

The woman smiled back at her, “Yeh why don’t you fuck me,” the woman looked at her partner and then back at Amanda.

The man didn’t need asking twice and moved the female into the same position as Amanda, and on the seat next to her.

Amanda looked to her right and smiled as the man started to fuck the woman sat about 6 inches away.

Dave was just happy to fuck away at her cunt, after all this night was about fucking in public and this was about as public as you could get.

Amanda grabbed hold of the seat back in front of her and raised herself as high as she could off the chair, pushing her arse and cunt back onto Dave’s cock. Dave pulled her hair back harder and her neck strained at the force, she looked to her right again to see the woman next to her fucking back as hard as she could.

50 to 60 people were now watching the two couples fuck, and Amanda looked around the room and smiled at everybody she could see; she was fucking loving it so much, this trip was going to be a fucking blast.

All of a sudden she felt Dave cock pull out of her, and then it seemed to re-enter her within seconds. She looked to her right again and noticed that the woman was looking over her shoulder. Amanda followed her gaze and saw Dave stood behind her smiling back. If he was fucking her, then who is fucking me she thought before realising the answer; she turned her head over her shoulder to see the stranger smiling back and felt him banging away at her cunt.

Dave lent over and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back to face him again.

“You wanted to fuck in public so I though I might as well let somebody else get a feel of your cunt.”

He smiled, and she smiled back; she was fucking loving it.

Dave was now fucking and fondling the female stranger and pulling at her tits while making sure he took full advantage of her cunt.

The audience loved it as much as Amanda, especially the swapping mid fuck; very good most of them were thinking.

The male stranger was fucking Amanda as hard as he could and Amanda bucked back on his cock as hard as she could. It didn’t matter how hard you tried to fuck Amanda she could always take more force and more cock. You couldn’t fucker her hard enough; nobody could.

Amanda could feel that the strangers cock was starting to jerk inside her cunt and that he was going to cum.

Dave was also enjoying himself so much that he didn’t start to feel his cock jerk until it was obviously going to be past the point of no return.

“Right, when you two are going to cum make sure you pull out and shoot it over our tits,” the strange woman obviously knew what she wanted and she could feel Dave starting to get near to an orgasm.

Amanda looked across at her and smiled; she fancied seeing some cum flying because of her, and it was always good to see the man’s face when he shot.

Both women looked at each other and smiled; they were both being publicly fucked and they had both obviously come out expecting it; but neither had realised they would be fucking in public next to somebody else. Both women thought the same thing at the same time and both their pussies started to ache in unison.

Amanda moved to look back at the audience facing her and pushed back her cunt for all she was worth.

Dave who was fucking as hard as he could looked across at Amanda and smiled; this was going to be the best fucking trip in the world. Amanda was the dirtiest horniest fuck he had ever had and the next three months were going to be fucking amazing; he just knew it.

Both women could feel their cunt’s starting to orgasm and both hoped the men would last the course.

“Don’t either of you two fuckers cum yet,” Amanda commanded over her shoulder, “you dare fucking cum and we will kill you.”

Both women concentrated on being fucked and both pushed back.

Amanda looked again to her right and just smiled; the woman stranger smiled back, and they both started to cum at the same time.

“Fuck me your fucking cunt,” Amanda screamed over her shoulder as she felt her orgasm start in her cunt and work its way up.

The woman stranger was now starting scream under her breath, and she was starting to shake.

Both men were fucking as hard as they could and both were seconds from coming.

Both women were in the middle of their orgasms and nothing could stop them now, which was lucky because both men started to cum at the same time.

Dave and the male stranger pulled their cocks out at the same time and both Amanda and the other female moved around as quickly as they could onto their seats. Amanda looked up to see a stranger wanking his cock over her and to her left to see Dave wanking his cock over the female stranger.

Dave stared to cum first and his cum shot from his cock and his the women in the middle of her face, the second jet hitting her tits and then spilling down between her legs.

Thankfully the male stranger was aiming at Amanda’s tits anyway and his load landed across both her breasts, the second jet hitting her belly.

The audience started to cheer as both men finished cumming and Amanda and the female stranger stood up, cum dripping from their faces and tits and took a box around the cinema, smiling as they did so.

All four were absolutely fucked now, and they dressed as fast as they could in the circumstances, the women wiping cum from their tits as best they could.

Dave looked and Amanda and smiled; she smiled back.

He grabbed her hand and led her out of the auditorium to resounding applause, Amanda smiling all the way.

They entered the bar and the couple followed them; again taking a large round of applause as they left.

When they got to the bar Dave ordered two more beers and they both drank them as fast as they could.

Amanda spoke first, “Fucking hell, what a fucking start,” the couple stood next to them, “what the fuck do we do now to top that?”

All four of them looked at each other and smiled, Dave saying what they were all thinking.

12