Amanda's Awakening

Story Info
Married white woman fulfills fantasy with black man.
6.9k words
4.43
221.9k
124
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amanda, I'm 32 and married with a 2 year old child. My husband is an accountant and I'm a teacher at a local community college. I've lived a pretty straight, trouble-free lifestyle. I never really partied that much back in college and didn't date that many guys etc... I had a couple of boyfriends in high school but nothing serious. I met my husband Chad, my first year in college. He was a junior, I was a new freshman and I've been with him ever since. We got married right after I graduated college, then I went right into grad school and got my current job after my masters work was finished. I guess there was always a wild side to me underneath but I never let it out. I was pretty content going to school, working, getting married to then have kids and live "happily ever after."

Our marriage started to get pretty shaky about two years after we got married. My husband started working more and going out with his friends. In addition, Chad didn't seem at all attracted to me anymore. The strange part is, I got back in shape after my pregnancy and to be honest, look better than I ever have. I've always been somewhat athletic and in good shape. I'm 5' 5" and my usual weight is around 105-110 lbs. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Yes, kind of the stereotypical all American girl. Anyway I was working out after the pregnancy like crazy and snapped back into shape. My boobs were bigger than ever, which I thought my husband Chad might enjoy. To my dismay, he wasn't very interested in my boobs nor sex for that matter. We still had sex but not nearly as often. Ok, enough with the background of this, it feels like therapy.

I had never really paid that much attention to black guys until about a year ago. I was out with my husband and some other friends and we were at some bars, having a good time out. A tall black guy at the bar approached me after our group got split up. I had noticed him looking towards me throughout the night but didn't really think twice about it. It was crowded in the place and when he walked by he said hi to me and said he just wanted to say I was the most stunning woman in the place that night, and kept walking by with a big smile on his face. I didn't know how to react or if he was even serious. I smiled back and watched him weave through the crowd. It really caught me off guard and I was not having the best time to begin with. But his comment was really nice to hear. He saw me in the place with Chad all night but he still came over to me and complimented me. I liked that. He was quite striking, probably 6' 4" very well built with a shaved head and a great smile. As the night went on I started looking around the bar for him, every time we made eye contact, I would quickly look away.

The bar was packed, one of those places where you weave through and can't help rubbing up against every stranger in the place. I saw the black hunk weaving through in my direction. As he got closer I slipped in front of him, his compliment and our eye play had gotten me a little excited. As he got behind me I felt his body slowly slide up and press against mine. I didn't move at all. I could smell the aroma of his cologne, it was a fragrance I hadn't smelled before but it was enticing. My husband was across the room, I looked back at the man and smiled, he smiled back at me and said something about it being so crowded in here. He said, "Hi, I'm Tyrell."

"Nice to meet you Tyrell, I'm Amanda". We shook hands and mine looked and felt quite small in his large, rugged hand.

We shared some small talk and he gave me his phone number. I told him I was married and there with my husband. He said he knew that I was married and wanted me to have his number anyway. Had he not been so handsome, I would have been offended, but there was something about him that made the gesture impress me. It was quite bold of him to do such a thing, and I liked it. Before he left I had turned around with my back towards him. He rubbed up against me and I felt his hand on my ass. It wasn't a grab or a pinch, it was more of a gentle caress. I didn't know what to do. My first reaction was to be pissed. What would make him think he could just rub my ass like that. But for some reason I didn't move, and let him feel me up. Then I brought my hand back behind me and it ended up in his crotch and I briefly felt the biggest cock I'd ever imagined, in his pants. I don't know what came over me to do something like that. We shared one more smile and parted ways.

My husband and I left the bar later that evening. On the ride home I couldn't stop thinking about Tyrell. I also couldn't believe what I had intentionally done. Purposely rubbing my ass on a stranger in a bar, and a black man at that. And then quickly exploring his crotch. I was feeling a little tipsy on the way home and was looking forward to having sex with Chad when we got home. Chad didn't really seem interested in me after we got home. So I made the first move while laying in bed. He didn't respond and ended up going to sleep. As I lay there, I kept thinking about what my hand brushed against at the bar. I thought about Tyrell's big strong hands and his great body and smile. I thought about that deep sexy voice and the aroma of his cologne. I thought about this for a long time before falling asleep. A small part of me wished that I hadn't thrown away Antoine's phone number so quickly, but I had.

School started a few weeks later. I was happy to be going back to work. In my second class of the day there was a black student named Tyraun. He didn't seem too interested in academics. He was more interested in flirting with the girls and just being seen, it appeared. He was usually dressed in the hip hop type style and seemed to have some pretty expensive jewelry, rings, earings and necklaces. You could say he was quite flashy. He liked to be the center of attention. He talked pretty loud and was quite arrogant. It was really annoying at times.

Towards the end of the first week I was walking on campus past the outdoor basketball courts. I heard someone say, "there go Ms. Johnson....ooohh I'd love to tap dat azz" followed by laughter "true dat...ye yea" I kept walking acting like I didn't hear the obnoxious remarks.

The next day before class Tyraun was talking loud in the classroom and in front of the other students said, "Hey, Ms. J we saw you walkin' to your car yesterday, lookin' all fine!" Everyone started laughing then he kind of imitated swaying hips, everyone laughed again. I was caught off guard but covered up my anger by saying that I had taken some runway classes in my younger days with Cindy Crawford and proceeded to start class.

After class Tyraun came up to me and said that Cindy Crawford didn't have anything on me. I didn't know if he was kidding or what, he had this silly half grin on his face. He was way too arrogant, I couldn't tell if he was trying to be charming or what. I just continued to play it out and said, "well why is that no talent making way more money than me?"

Tyraun replied "shiit, I'd nail that ho, I ain't gonna front, but you, you are top shelf!"

Trying not to sound so surprised (which I was that a student would talk to me this way) I said "top shelf, what is top shelf suppose to mean?"

"Naw Ms. J I'm jus playin' jus playin' Tyraun stammered. "Hey Ms. J if you want to see me in action we playin' on the outdoor courts again today." I'm thinking to myself, why would he think I want to see him in action?

"Oh, you play basketball?"

"Yea, you need to come watch me, gurl, I gotz skills, come check me out."

"Well Tyraun I'm not really into basketball that much."

"Aww come'on Ms. J I'll dunk one just for you gurl."

"If I have time someday Tyraun, maybe I'll check it out on my way home."

"Aight, I'll see you there." "oh and when you gonna wear that sexy little skirt you had on on Thursday, you looked sooo fiiine in that, mmm with those black heels....yea guurl, you had it goin' ON!

I grabbed my bag, "see you tomorrow Tyraun!" and headed out the door quickly.

"Not if I see you first Ms. Thang!" he replied as I was already halfway down the hallway.

I was driving home, wondering what the hell he thought he was doing. I am a pretty assertive instructor. I've never really had problems in the classroom, students thinking I'm a pushover, even when practice teaching. And never had any issues at the community college either. But then I had to admit, this isn't about my teaching, this guy is just plain hitting on me. And for some reason, he thinks I like him and want to watch him play basketball? He has no issue talking to me like I'm just another bimbo that he hits on. The arrogance of this guy, all cocky and sure of himself!

I was flustered on my drive home. I got home and went to my room to change. I saw the skirt hanging in my closet that Tyraun said I looked so fine in. Hmm, I didn't realize that I looked THAT good in it. It's not even that short it goes to my knees. I'm a fairly conservative dresser. I usually wear my hair just straight back in a pony tail. I'm surely not giving off the wrong signals by my wardrobe. This kid is whacky, I thought, maybe he just has that fantasy of a older, naughty teacher and he wants to believe its me.

I decided to put the skirt on with the heels just to see if it screams anything that I wasn't aware of. No, fairly simple and I guess you could say, fashionably conservative. Just out of curiosity I pulled it up a bit to about the mid thigh. Ok, now that's sexy! Hmm, I hadn't really worn a skirt that short in quite some time. Not really appropriate for work, not really appropriate as a married, Mom. But hey, I look fantastic in a skirt this short! Look at those legs I thought, long, tanned and toned! Then I thought, why isn't my husband complimenting me, I have a killer body. Hell, young, single guys are hitting on me, what is his problem?!

I tried a different top on, one that showed a bit of cleavage, with the skirt hiked up a bit. Damn, I was feeling sexy! I decided to go out and buy a new skirt, shorter than the one Tyraun likes (I caught myself, now I'm refering to it as "the skirt Tyraun likes?") but not quite up to mid-thigh. I also bought a couple more fashionable things and returned home.

I was in the mood for some lovin that night and Chad seemed into it too. As Chad was walking in our bedroom with just his boxers on, I took notice of his body. At 34 he wasn't fat, but he sure wasn't in the best shape anymore. I had a flash of Tyraun's well-muscled body, sweating on the basketball court and then I caught myself. Shit! I didn't even realize that I noticed him the day they were talking about me, talking about smacking my ass. Anyway, I was horny and I wanted to have some good sex with Chad. He crawled on top of me and started fucking me. My husband has a normal sized penis. He told me one time that it was seven inches but we actually measured it one time and its about 5 ½ inches. I closed my eyes and my mind went to Tyraun's sweaty muscled body. His pec's were really incredible with a tight washboard stomach. Then my mind jumped to the black man in the bar who's dick I brushed with my hand. I hadn't consciously thought about that, I buried it in the back of my mind but now I was thinking about that big piece of meat that I briefly touched. I remember the thickness of it. I wished I was stroking it right now, that big, black, dick! I would feel so naughty doing it with a black guy. I was starting to moan loudly when I realized Chad had just pulled out and squirted his come on my stomach. Shit! I thought. I was just ready to have an extremely strong orgasm! Chad got up and left the room. I was on the verge of an explosion and got disappointed again. I almost asked him if he would help me get off too but I was too upset with him at this point.

I could have and have many times in the past, just gone to sleep after not reaching climax with Chad. This time I was too worked up. I told Chad that I was going to get some things at the grocery store and took off in the car. As I drove I reached down my sweatpants, my pussy was really horny. I couldn't believe I was doing this, rubbing my pussy in the car. But I was so worked up....mmmm thinking about that big black cock I had touched with my hand. I was getting so worked up rubbing my clit and thinking about it. I had to pull over. It was raining pretty fiercely and was hard to see the road. I pulled into a shopping center parking lot that was pretty much empty. I shut the car off and locked the doors. It was raining hard, there was pounding thunder and bright lightening. I pulled my sweats all the way off, put the seat back a little and rubbed my clit furiously! For a split second, I contemplated what I was doing, I was practically naked in the middle of a parking lot where anyone could walk up on me or a cop could pull up to see what was going on. When the flashes of lightening lit the sky, it was almost as bright as day and anyone close to my car could easily have seen my naked bottom half, legs spread apart rubbing my swollen pussy!

I didn't care! At this point I just went for it. I needed some sexual release! Images of Tyraun's sculpted black body went through my mind, I thought about how his dick might look and feel. Was it as thick as the guys in the bar. I thought of myself kneeling before Tyraun, pulling his big black dick out of his basketball shorts, him looking down at me and saying "yea..suck that dick" and me obediently looking up at him, slowly taking that big, thick black dick in my mouth. "You wanted that black dick didn't you Ms. J, you wanna please my dick don't ya , yeah you wanna be my little white bitch."

"Yes, Tyraun." I felt so naughty, fantasizing about fucking a young black stud! I imagined him sliding his cock into my pussy, breaking my marriage vows to satisfy myself with black cock. Thinking about doing something so naughty and forbidden as a married white woman, fucking a 19 year old black guy. A cocky, arrogant guy with a big long, thick cock! It was driving me over the edge. As the thunder clapped and the lightening crashed I started to moan out loud...my legs started shaking involuntarily...and I rubbed my pussy fast and hard....I was cumming like I'd never come before...I was screaming loudly, half naked in a suburban parking lot hearing the thunder roar. I came long and hard and lay there in total and utter pleasure. I lay there catching my breath and my senses. The pent up sexual frustration I had been feeling all came out in one mind-shattering explosion.

I laid there for a good five minutes, experiencing a state I had never reached before. I finally got myself together, fixed the seat and looked around to see if anyone was near my car. I remember seeing headlights as my orgasm started to overtake me but I didn't care at the time. I drove home feeling the effects of my mind-blowing orgasm, it felt exhilarating.

The next week I decided to wear some of my new clothes. I wore the shorter skirt and a top that showed just a little cleavage. When Tyraun walked into my room his eyes got wide and he started saying "that's right, uh huh!" Who knows what that meant but I think I do. I felt naughty, actually going out of my way to dress a little sexier to see what Tyraun would say. It was a situation that was foreign to me. Me trying to impress a young guy, a young black guy at that. We couldn't have come from more different worlds. I was in my early 30's, he was 19. He acted much older in certain ways, he was definitely wise beyond his years. But he was so arrogant. It really annoyed me at first but now it was turning me on. It was turning me on that he was bold enough to not only talk to me but to actually hit on me, thinking he was impressing me. I decided I would go watch him play basketball.

I showed up by the outdoor courts. I made a call on my cell phone as I walked up to make it appear I wasn't as interested as I was. When he saw me he yelled something that I couldn't make out exactly, then he slapped a high five to one of his friends. There were quite a few other people watching too or just sitting around, eating lunch or reading. I chatted on the phone to a friend. I had sunglasses on so I could be somewhat discreet with my glances. I was watching him pretty intently though as he maneuvered around the court. Now I could take the time and feast my eyes on his gorgeous body, unlike before when I unknowingly took glances. What a eyeful, he had a sculpted 6' 2" or so body of a black Adonis. When I got done with my phone call I started walking away and he came running up behind me. "Ms. J I know you aint leavin' yet."

"Yes, I have to run Tyraun, you guys are pretty good."

"You ain't seen nothing' yet!" he said.

I laughed, "see you tomorrow."

I felt his eyes on my ass as I walked away, I put a little extra sway in my hips. I felt really sexy in my new clothes and heels. I heard him say "dayummm....she fine!"

My husband was home when I arrived, he didn't say anything about my new outfit, totally oblivious. Later I hinted to having sex. He said he couldn't tonight as he was going out for a business meeting but we could this weekend.

The weekend came and Chad had rented a porn movie. During the beginning of the movie I noticed there was a black guy during the previews. My heart jumped. Before my husband usually skipped scenes if they had black guys in them and I didn't think anything of it. Tonight though, I told him to put it on the scene with the black guy. He snapped "Why do you want to see that scene!?" I was take aback.

"I just want to see something different" I replied.

"Different? Why do you want to see a black guy?!"

"Lets just check it out for something different."

He finally gave in and put on the scene. The white girl was saying how she wanted to try a big black cock. My husband kept interrupting, "this guys a fuckin loser, I don't understand these girls."

"just watch it" I told him.

When the black guy took his pants off, he revealed the biggest, thickest dick I have ever seen. As the girl started giving him head, it just kept getting bigger too, I was in shock, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. My pussy started dripping and my clit started to swell, I took Chad's hand and put it down on my pussy. He was pretty quiet but he rubbed my clit. I watched as the white girl devoured this big black dick. I watched in anticipation as she took it in her pussy, and judging from her expression and cries of delight, she was in ecstasy. She moaned and begged for more. I couldn't take anymore and had a violent orgasm with just manual stimulation. Chad had never seen me orgasm that quickly and gave me a weird look. He then got on top of me and started fucking me. Within a couple of minutes he pulled out and squirted a little cum on my thigh. I always have him pull out since I am not on any birth control and he can't keep it up with a condom on. Well, at least I got one orgasm out of tonight's deal. Thanks to the big dick'd black porn star.

The next semester when I didn't have Tyraun in my class anymore, I still saw him around campus and he usually always talked to me and flirted. I had told him a couple of times straight out that I was happily married, but it didn't faze him much. As time went on I almost looked forward to his advances and subtly flirted back.

On a Friday around noon, I was leaving early from campus and ran into Tyraun in the parking lot. He asked me what I was up to and I said I was running errands.

He said "I'm wanna take you for lunch, you can check out my new ride."

Avoiding the lunch issue, I said "oh you got a new car?"

"Come check it out" he proudly stated.

I'm not much of a car person so I don't remember what kind it was but it was all decked out with shinny chrome rims, tinted windows and a pretty loud sound system.

12