Amanda's Camera Ch. 3

Story Info
Maria gives in to an anal frenzy.
1.7k words
33.1k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 06/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri was drinking Gin and tonic with Jenny when Maria arrived at the bar. Having three such attractive women around one table was causing a stir until Bill turned up unexpectedly. With a warning scowl on his face he looked just as much as a presence off camera as he did on and this caused the small crowd of eager young men to disperse. When he saw Maria his face softened and he smiled.

“My three favourite women in one place.”

“All you need is Amanda,” said Terri with a little venom.

“Whats wrong now Terri?”

“You know whats wrong. You fucked her the other day. After a shoot!”

Maria looked embarrassed and turned away. She had mentioned Bill and Owens impromptu performance for Amanda after her facial shoot. She had no idea that Terri was Bill’s girlfriend.

“It was just to keep her sweet,” he said. “I need the cash to finish the boat and cocks are easy to find.

Terri accepted his story but wasn’t impressed.

“Have another vodka,” said Jenny and pushed the glass in front of Maria.

Maria was drunk and she found herself dressed only in her bra and knickers and lying on Jenny’s bed. She was on her back and taking deep, dizzy breaths. She opened her legs and tried to relax. A draught of cool air drifted under Jenny’s bedroom door causing her clitoris to prickle a little under its lacey covering. Jenny grinned and brandished the dildo and the jelly she had found in her bedside draw.

“The trick to taking it up the rear on camera is practice.”

Maria looked doubtful.

“I’ve never had a cock up my bottom. Is anal obligatory?”

“From what I’ve seen at Amanda’s studio all the girls do it. I can’t wait to do it on camera, just like Terri. Anyway Amanda’s main customer will be only too willing to pay for the privilege of having your reamed out arse on the center pages of his magazine. I’ve seen the E-mail he sent Amanda after he got your facial pics.”

Maria thought about the money, then about her anal bud and Jenny’s plan to loosen her up. She wasn’t too sure about Jenny’s motives after seeing her work on Terri at the last shoot. She suspected that she was going to get a bit of a thrill from working the dildo up her bum but she didn’t want to face the camera unprepared with the possibility of Bill, or even Owen’s, generous members forcing their way in to her virginal back end.

“Just relax as best as you can,” whispered Jenny licking her bottom lip in concentration. “It’s a well known fact girls do girls as well or even better than men.”

Maria had never been fucked by a woman before. The huge amount of vodka she had consumed made it seem like a good idea. She watched as Jenny pulled aside the gusset of her knockers and stared at her pussy. She felt her lubricated fingers push their way down between the lips and center on her bottom, massaging her sphincter. She tensed a little and felt her hole snatch tight against Jenny’s circling fingertips.

“That’s not relaxing is it?” said Jenny leaning forward and kissing her on the lips.

Maria could smell the feint but pleasant odour of gin on Jenny’s breath. She opened her mouth and let their tongues mingle, enjoying the anal massage at the same time. One joint of Jenny’s index finger pushed in to her. It was pleasant sensation that made her gasp, then gasp louder as the rest of Jenny’s finger slid inside coating the entrance to her tunnel with lubricant. She pushed her pelvis forward forcing her ass against her friend’s hand, then pulled back letting the finger slide out. Jenny’s fingers returned a second later, two of them carefully probing the outer rim and then worming their way inside.

“How’s that?” Asked Jenny. “Too much?”

Maria shook her head and groaned with delight. Jenny pushed both fingers in as far as they would go until she could feel Maria’s stretched hole against her hand. She gently pushed Maria back and lined the dildo up. The round plastic tip pushed between Maria’s buttocks. It felt blunt, much more the size of a cock. Jenny eased it forward, the plastic bulge puckering up the flesh and cleaving it aside. Maria gasped. It hurt a little, but once the fatter end was inside her, the more slender shaft following it seemed to smart less. Jenny lowered her head and let her tongue flitter over Maria’s pussy, teasing her bulging clit that was trapped against the material of her knickers. Jenny pulled harder on the garment causing the elastic to cut in to her soft bum flesh. Maria felt her juices start to flow and Jenny increased the speed of the dildo strokes and matched them with her tongue. Maria could feel herself careering towards an orgasm.

“All we need now is cock.” Jenny mumbled in to her friend’s pussy, sucking on her labia and licking the rim of her well- stretched sphincter around the dildo until her orgasm started to rise reach a peak.

“That could be arranged,” said a voice from the doorway. Bill was standing there with his jeans unzipped tool already in his hand. “ I followed you back from the bar. I wanted to make sure you got back safe. You’d left the back door open so I wandered in when I heard the groans. “Come here!” commanded Maria, her words slightly slurred. “ I want to suck on that cock of yours.”

Bill walked over and waved his tool in front of her face, at the same time watching Jenny ramming the dildo back and forth in to her red raw bum hole. He then slipped the member in to her mouth, pushing it roughly over her teeth and onto her tongue. His length started to disappear as Maria deep throated it allowing the back of her mouth to massage the salty tip. Maria was desperately searching for the first drops of salty cum. Bill grabbed her hair and pulled her head forward until she was almost choking then let go of his load. It came out at speed, the first few waves being swallowed with joy, then when the amount became too much it washed back out of her mouth and ran down her chin. He pulled the slippery tool from her mouth and wiped the length across her cheeks leaving trail of creamy semen behind. Then he joined Jenny licking her friend’s pussy. Maria watched, begging for a real cock in her arsehole. She soon got it, and as Bill fucked her, Jenny climbed over her and positioned her pussy over Maria’s face. She looked up at her friend’s juicy slit and stroked it with the tip of her tongue. Jenny’s juice tasted delicious.

Amanda checked her lenses and raised the camera to her eyes. Her model looked as delicious as ever, her unreasonably large, natural breasts, strained against her bra and her shapely legs seemed to beckon the camera to probe between them. Maria looked in to the circle of glass and pouted as she fingered her own, lubricated bottom, pushing her index finger in to her sphincter up to its first knuckle. She let her other hand slide down her belly and permitted her index finger to hook in to her quim, tugging back and forth and opening her tunnel even wider.

“Cock please!” ordered the photographer. “Maria this is great. I never thought you’d do such a thing.”

“I’ve been practicing. Just like Jenny I realized I’m just a horny little exhibitionist.”

Bill and Owen appeared from behind the lights, completely naked and rock hard. Jenny had done an excellent fluffing job again, and Bill almost regretted not rewarding the junior with a mouthful, but he knew his duty was to top up Maria with as much cream as he could muster. He lay beside her and gripped his own tool. She licked his cock, needing no instructions from Amanda. Her lips closed over the big salty head and she slurped enthusiastically as Owen took her from behind.

After a few minutes she climbed on top of Bill facing his feet. Gently she lowered her arse on to his stiff tool. Taking the whole length up to the hilt with ease, pouting at Amanda as she did so. Bill wanted to shoot his load straight away but he held on. Maria’s arse was something special. Deep tight and responsive, it massaged his shaft like a hand in a velvet glove. This combined with Maria’s huge bouncing breasts made her the ultimate fuck. She slid up and down his tool for a few minutes, partly for the camera and for her own pleasure until she came audibly.

Amanda was amazed at how such a nervous amateur had turned in to a complete pro, an outrageous anal slut in the space of a few days. The fact was Amanda had discovered she really liked to be taken from behind.

Now Maria lay down, her back on Bills chest so Owen could enter her pussy from the front. He was soon grinning at Bill over Maria shoulders and Bill could feel the thrusting of his friend’s tool.

The guys started a rhythm, each monster cock slipping up and down each tunnel simultaneously, ramming hard against Maria’s sensitive zones. Amanda clicked away, capturing every tortuous prod until Maria’s eyes filled with tears of pain. She called time on her models anal adventure when she new she couldn’t take any more. Maria complained, but Amanda was worried she wouldn’t be able to sit down for days.

“Now for the cum shots boys!”

Owen withdrew, hauling his glistening tool out on to her belly and jerking himself off until a fountain of sperm rocketed across her ribs on to her tits. Maria massaged the spunk in to her own nipples in appreciation, whilst Bill loosed a tidal wave of cream up her arse as he had been instructed. After his orgasm had subsided he pulled himself free as Amanda focused on the trickle of cream coming from Maria’s wide-open sphincter.

“I think we can call it quits now people. Go and get a shower.”

Maria climbed cautiously to her feet. She was obviously in a little discomfort after her first double penetration. Amanda new what it was like to have the two men bearing down on her with intent to fuck, but at least she was used to it. Poor Maria was covered in spunk and glassy eyed.

“Can I get you anything?” she asked.

“Yes,” groaned Maria. “A cushion for me to sit down on!”

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Double-Teaming Mel My girlfriend's sister asks for double penetration.in Group Sex
Amy in Africa A young graduate student is tricked into joining the tribe.in Interracial Love
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 01 Ashley falls for a dark, dirty trick with a black man...in Interracial Love
More Stories