Amanda's Dilemma Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack30341
jack30341
1,891 Followers

Soon, he brought himself closer against her so that his chest pressed against her's and he embraced her to him. She in turn put her arms around him and held him tightly to her, letting one hand go to the back of his neck in what was a tender caress there.

She lifted her legs up and crossed them on his back to hold him in place there. It was then that Billy surprised her again, because rather than slowly move with her in that psoition with them so close, he started pumping his hips into her so that the effect was for them to be close but he was now fucking her even harder than before. And, her being so close and entangled with him made it incredibly intense and hot for her, as he forcefully pumped at her pussy.

She caught herself thinking that this was not making love, but rather fucking, pure and simple. She got even more turned-on thinking that he had sensed she needed this, a good fucking. She held tight and thought excitedly, he was giving her a good fucking, alright.

She heard herself panting out loud in time with the sound of flesh slapping at flesh that he was causing with his pounding of her. Before much longer she couldn't stand it any longer, and she began to cry out.

"OOOOOoooooooo," she cried as her legs trembled and the orgasm began washing over her as her cry became louder. Billy worried that he was hurting her with the way she was sounding, both loud and unrestrained but he took her holding him tight with her arms and legs as the sign that she was holding on and orgasming so he didn't slow down at all, until she went limp under him.

As he slowed he felt his release coming and pulled out of her and looked down at her stroking himself. She immediately took him in her own hand and looked directly at him as her fist pumped fast on his cock.

In moments, he started cumming, loudly crying out himself watching Amanda pump his cock and knowing she was watching him ejaculate. He shot into her fist and onto her chest as spray after spray of his sperm was pumped by her out of him, until he was finally spent.

At last, he collapsed beside her.

jack30341
jack30341
1,891 Followers
12