Amanda's Training Ch. 03

Story Info
Amanda is introduced to new experiences.
3.9k words
4.33
25.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers

As Amanda soon discovered, her harness was not just a passive source of stimulation. For one thing, it responded to every move that she made, shifting the prongs embedded inside her body and the strap pressing against her clitoris. Worse, and far more humiliating, she learned that the staff had license to exacerbate her torment. Whenever one of them encountered her, she was expected to stand and allow that person, whether male or female, to purposefully bring her to the edge of orgasm by strumming the straps running through her crotch as if she were a stringed instrument. Some of them would simply pull on the strap running over her belly so that it tightened the grip on her clitoris. Others, particularly, the women, would use both the strap in front and the one in the rear to activate the prongs so that the one in her vagina pressed against her G-spot while the one in her bowels rubbed against the thin wall separating her two channels. Much as she was embarrassed to be revealing her excitement, after a couple of encounters she was so frustrated that she would have gladly abandoned her self-respect and allowed a stranger to watch her in the throes of orgasm. However, her tormentors denied her that release by carefully monitoring her responses and always stopping abruptly when they sensed that she was approaching a climax.

Humiliating as her teasing was while it was happening, having her body broadcast its excitement to her peers was at least as embarrassing for Amanda. Red faced and panting, she knew that that the other girls could read the signs of unrealized consummation which her body craved. Her nipples stood out at rigid attention from her aereolae, which had grown in diameter and were flushed with a deep pink coloration. Further down, her tummy swelled and partially hid the strap bisecting it. And lower still, she could feel that her labia had spread and knew that the secretions from her vagina must be visible in the folds of flesh displaced by the portion of the strap under which lay her throbbing clitoris. The faces of her companions reflected a mixture of sympathy and cruelty. Most of the girls had experienced the predicament in which Amanda found herself, and some commiserated with her plight. Others were less kind and enjoyed witnessing someone else suffering what they had suffered themselves.

Among those who had spent a day at the tender mercies of the crotch harness, there were a few who remembered that day as a bitter-sweet experience, and they consoled Amanda with predictions that, harrowing as she found it the moment, she would look back on this as one of the most exciting days in her life. At first Amanda was skeptical about these predictions. However, as time passed, her skepticism diminished. After several encounters with members of the staff, she began taking pride in her body's response to its stimulation. With increasing vividness, she thought of herself in botanical terms. Her tormentors were gardeners whose goal was to make her body blossom, and that was exactly what it was doing. In keeping with this botanical interpretation was her recognition that her nipples were like nubile twigs which sprout in the spring and that her vulva resembled a fruit which opens to reveal its succulence when it ripens. These images pleased her and eventually transformed her fear of further encounters into a desire have them continue. Never before had she felt as totally female: her body blossoming so that it would attract attention and responding to that attention by blossoming further.

By lunchtime, Amanda had been brought to the brink of orgasm four times. Each time her body had gone through the preparations for orgasm, and each time it had been denied the ecstasy that it sought. These preparations had taken a toll on her stamina, and, although she had no appetite for food, she welcomed the respite that lunch provided. After lunch, Mary took Amanda back to her bedroom and, after re-installing the device which prevented her from touching her own body, made her take a much needed nap. Within minutes, Amanda drifted off into a semi-conscious state, but her mind continued to dwell on the events which had made her morning one of frustrated bliss. More than once she awoke certain that she was on the verge of orgasm, only to realize that the decision about if, when, and how she would achieve orgasm was not in her control and would be determined by others.

Two hours later, Mary came to get her up. After unfastening her arms and assisting her in the bathroom, Mary introduced Amanda to a piece of equipment which she had set up before waking her. Suspended from the bedroom ceiling and attached to a socket in the floor was a sturdy pole. Backing Amanda up until the pole rested between her shoulder blades and ran down her spine, Mary circled Amanda's waist with a strand of cotton rope, securing her to the pole with her arms pressed to her sides and her hands held captive beneath the rope. Leaving Amanda to contemplate her situation, Mary left the room. When she returned a few minutes later, she was accompanied by Michel and John.

"Amanda, you will be relieved to learn that you will be granted the orgasm for which you have been striving since arriving here. However, you will have to earn it. Michel and John are here to help you, but it is you who will doing the lion's share of the work. Each of them will be assigned one of your breasts. Armed with brushes of various sorts, they will systematically stimulate the breast assigned to them, sometimes with the brush bristles and sometimes with their fingers. That is the only help they will provide, the rest is up to you. Of course, the plugs inside your vagina and bowels will intensify your response to the stimulation that they are giving your breasts, and I encourage you to clamp down on them as your excitement builds . Nonetheless, it is through your breasts that you will reach your goal. Breast induced climaxes are an arduous way for a girl to achieve orgasm, but, as you are about to learn, the rewards are well worth the effort. I am sure that Michel envies the experience which she and John are going to make possible for you."

As soon as she finished talking, Mary handed Michel and John several brushes. Amanda could see that the bristles on them ranged from short and stiff to long and soft, and a frisson of excitement passed down her bound torso as she imagined the differing sensations which they would produce. But she didn't need to imagine for long, because Michel and John wasted no time before applying the brushes to their targets. Michel chose to begin with a brush which, like a nailbrush, had short, stiff bristles that she could control with diabolical precision. Holding the brush with her finger tips and leaning forward to bring her face within inches of the breast assigned to her, Michel applied the bristles to Amanda's aereola, purposefully avoiding the stem of her nipple as she guided the bristles along the ring of puckered flesh where the nipple emerged from the breast. Light as Michel's touch was, Amanda could not suppress a gasp following at the completion of each circuit around her painfully erect teat. For the purpose of contrast, the brush John chose had long, soft bristles, like those on a shaving brush. Taking advantage of their length and flexibility, he squashed them into Amanda's nipple and twirled the brush in his fingers, thereby producing sensations distinctly different from those Michel was causing but just as hard for Amanda to bear.

With admirable dedication and skill, Michel and John continued teasing Amanda's proffered breasts, switching brushes whenever they sensed that the breast on which they were working had become accustomed to the stimulation it was receiving In response, Amanda's excitement and frustration grew. At times she would express her anguish by rising to her toes and throwing back her head while emitting plaintive cries. At other times she would twist her body forward in an attempt to bring her breasts and nipples into closer contact with the bristles. After what seemed to her like hours, but was in fact only a little more than twenty minutes, her excitement reached a level at which the onset of orgasm should have been imminent. However, try as she might, she remained suspended at that level, and her body seemed incapable of consummating the preparations it was making.

Convinced that Amanda was doing everything that could be expected of her, Mary took pity on her and told Michel and John to drop their brushes and replace them with their fingers. Working in concert with one another, each took hold of one of Amanda's distended nipples and began rolling it back and forth while alternately pulling it away from its mooring and pressing it into the pliant flesh beneath. Their new tactics brought immediate results, and Amanda at last felt the first wave of blissful relief, this initial wave being followed by a series of waves which washed over her entire body and left her drained but thoroughly satisfied. As she collapsed against the pole, whatever reservations she had had about her decision to attend the Cumbrian School for Young Women disappeared and were replaced by certainty that she it was the best decision that she had ever made.

Her hard won orgasm left Amanda in a daze. She was vaguely aware that Mary unhitched her from the pole and, with Michel and John's assistance, carried her inert body to the bed, where Mary removed her crotch harness. Her gratitude for the removal of the prongs taken out of her vagina and bowels was accompanied by a sense of loss. Having learned to accommodate their presence, her body seemed to resent their absence. On the other hand, her rational mind recognized that, having had her sexual appetite sated in a manner which met, and even exceeded, her expectations, her body would need to recover before it could benefit from further stimulation. Thus, she was more relieved than disappointed when Mary announced that she would spend the remainder of the day resting and that her training would not resume until the next day.

Each days that followed introduced Amanda to a new aspect of her own sexuality. The morning after her day in the harness, she and Michel returned to the sauna, where they renewed their intimate explorations of one anothers anatomy. As distinguished from the last time, Amanda felt annoyance rather than embarrassment when their dalliance was interrupted by their mentors, a change which, with satisfaction, was duly noted by Mary. Her annoyance increased when, without the benefit of a shower, she and Michel were escorted to a room which she immediately recognized as a ballet studio, complete with mirrors running from floor to ceiling and barres mounted to the walls. Seeing the look of displeasure on Amanda's countenance, Mary described the program that would occupy the rest of her morning.

"Yours is a lovely, young body, and you have spent the last two days learning some of the ways in which it can give you pleasure. Nonetheless, you still have much to learn. In particular, as yet, you have not experienced the pleasure of artfully inflicted pain. I am not speaking of crudely delivered pain, like that produced by a whip or devices designed to torture your flesh. Instead, the pain I am talking about comes from having your body forced to assume and hold various positions in which your muscles are stretched beyond their normal limits. You may think that there can be no pleasure in such pain, but you would be wrong. Surely you can remember the pleasure that you gave yourself as a child when you worried a tooth that had become loose. Now you will learn that a similar pleasure can be derived from having your limbs manipulated in ways that extend your muscles and make them pull on the tendons and ligaments attached to them. At the same time, you will derive narcissistic pleasure from watching your body as its shape evolves and transforms from one positions to the next, and you should derive aesthetic, and maybe mildly sadistic pleasure from seeing Michel's body undergoing similar transformations and knowing first hand what toll they are exacting on her. In any case, it is time that you meet Madame Borodina, who has just arrived to be put you through your paces."

Until Mary stopped speaking, Michel and Amanda did not notice that a large, older woman had joined them. She was handsomely attired and had the confidence of woman who, though past her prime, knows that she still is an imposing presence. With a professional eye, she had been sizing up the girls who stood naked before her, and, when Mary finished, she began subjecting their figures to closer scrutiny. In much the same was as a prospective buyer might examine a horse, she ran her hands along their flanks and legs, testing the texture of their flesh and assessing the tone of the muscles beneath. Her demeanor made clear that she would tolerate no resistance, and neither girl had the courage to offer her any. Speaking with a slight Russian accent, after completing her preliminary examination of their general condition, she gave a summary of her findings.

"In your own way, each of you is a fine specimen. Michel has a sleek, athletic build that, under different circumstances, I would have enjoyed training for the ballet. By contrast, Amanda lacks Michel's muscularity but has an appealing feminine softness. I suspect that her body is not be as naturally flexible as Michel's and that I will have to take greater care to avoid injuring it. On the other hand, for the same reason, it should be easier for me to provide her the sort of experience which Mary has just been describing, and I always enjoy working on a girl whose body is particularly vulnerable to the sensations that I am here to provide the two of you."

Fear gripped both girls as they listened to Madame Borodina deliver her assessment, and Amanda was especially disturbed by the ominous tone of her concluding remark. Cowering, they, like lambs being led to slaughter, followed Madame Borodin to the center of room, where she had them sit facing one another about three yards apart. When they were seated, she told them to fold their legs and bring their feet together so that the soles of their feet were touching and their bent legs slayed out to the side. She then told them to clasp their hands behind their necks and lower their knees toward the floor without allowing their feet to separate. As she had predicted, Michel's flexibility allowed her to spread her legs so wide that her knees came within a few inches of the floor, whereas Amanda's knees remained more than a foot above the floor. When she saw that Amanda would make no further progress on her own, Madame Borodina knelt in front of her and placed a hand on each of Amanda's bent knees. Pressing down with her hands, she slowly forced Amanda's leg further apart. Staring down, Amanda watched with alarm as she her legs were forced to spread. She felt a growing burning sensation which emanated from her groin and ran along her inner thighs to her knees. Seeing the tendons in groin emerge and the feeling sockets in her pelvis open, she was reminded of the times she had watched her father rending apart the legs from a chicken that he was carving, and she was horrified by the thought that Madame Borodina might being intending to do the same to her. However, just at the instant when Amanda was certain that her tendons would tear if they were stretched any further, Madame Borodina relented and adjusted the pressure she was applying so that Amanda's legs would remain splayed as they were. Looking directly at Amanda's anguished face and into her tear filled eyes, Madame Borodina smiled and offered her some consolation.

"Amanda my dear, I know that you are suffering and think yourself ill-used, but you should realize that you are not the first girl to suffer in this way and that you, like them, will survive intact. Indeed, I myself was subjected to far worse treatment during my ballet training in Russia, and, as you can see for yourself, without my assistance, Michel's legs are spread as far apart as yours. Rather than indulge in self-pity, try to surrender to and rise above your pain. Think about the marvel of your female anatomy and its ability to adapt to the demands that are made on it. If you concentrate, you will feel the muscles and tendons in your groin and thighs lengthen. When that happens, the sharp pain that you are now feeling will evolve into a sensation in which the pain is accompanied and becomes indistinguishable from pleasure. It is hard for you to believe what I am telling you, but I am here to make sure that you will learn that I speak the truth."

For Amanda, Madame Borodina words were, at best, a source of cold comfort.. The burning sensation in her groin and thighs had not diminished, and she doubted that such pain could ever be associated with pleasure. Nonetheless, out of desperation, she decided to heed Madame Borodina advice. When she turn her gaze to Michel, she had to admit that her legs were just as far apart as her own. In addition, she saw an enigmatic smile of contentment and satisfaction on Michel's countenance. Perhaps that smile did not reflect the hedonistic joy that Amanda associated with sexual pleasure, but it clearly indicated that Michel, as distinguished from herself, was deriving a perverse pleasure from submitting to the demands that Madame Borodina that was imposing on her body.. The tendons in her groin were just as visible as Amanda's and there was a slight trembling along her widely spread legs, but, at the same time, these symptoms of stress were not the only messages that her body was transmitting. Michel's position thrust her vulva forward, and Amanda could see that Michel's labia had opened to reveal that her glistening clitoris had emerged from its protective sheath and was bobbing up and down as if it were seeking attention.

Inspired by Michel, Amanda made a concerted effort to follow her example. Closing her eyes, she wiled her tendons to stretch and the muscles her thighs to relax. To her combined relief and amazement, they soon began responding and, as they did, the sharp pain receded and was replaced by a pain which was not only tolerable but even sensual. No longer was it necessary for Madame Borodina to apply as much pressure. At the same time, remembering the sight of Michel's vulva, she first imagined and then felt her own labia unfold to expose the nodule which had been so thoroughly exercised the day before. Finally, opening her eyes, she saw on Madame Borodina's face a look of satisfaction that clearly said "I told you so."

Madame Borodina kept Michel and Amanda's legs stretched for an additional ten minutes before she allowed them to rest. After so much time having their legs spread, both girls had considerable difficulty bringing their legs back together and did so gingerly. While they recuperated, Madame Borodina made preparations for their next lesson in the sexual potency of judiciously inflicted torment. When she roused them, she had them stand facing each other. Positioning herself behind Michel, she told Michel to raise her arms and place her hands on her shoulders. As soon as they were available to her, Madame Borodina grasped Michel's wrists and bound them together with one end of a rope. She then dropped the rope down the center-line of Michel's back, threaded it through the her crotch, and pulled it taut before wrapping it around her waist and securing it in place with knot. Although the tension on Michel's arms was moderate, it was sufficient to force her smoothly shaved underarms into vulnerable prominence. After inspecting her handiwork, she adjusted the rope between Michel's legs so that it would be embedded between and spread her labia. Satisfied with what she had done to Michel, she applied the same binding to Amanda.

anon1940
anon1940
79 Followers
12