Amanda's Unexpected Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda knew she was going to cum any second and her moans increased in rhythm and volume as she neared her orgasm. She didn't care where she was, who she was with, or why this was happening, all she knew was that she needed this. Needed to be wanted and desired even if it was just because she was a fantastic fuck.

Her orgasm started to rip through her pussy and lower body and her knees started to buckle as it traversed her stomach.

She could feel the orgasm intensify, then fade and then come back again as his strokes took her to the completion and then built it again once more. She thought she had come more than once and could hardly stand when she realised he was fucking her harder now and his groans were getting louder.

"Cum in my mouth," she shouted back to him, and pulled herself forward and off his cock, turning to sit down on the toilet seat and grab his cock and pull it into her mouth. Amanda did not like blowjobs that much and cum wouldn't be on her last menu, but, she wanted to finish this so he would remember it, and she knew that taking his cum down her throat would leave him wanting more for eternity.

She was right. The sight of his cock inside her mouth, her eyes staring at him as she pumped it with her eager hand was too much. His orgasm hit him within seconds, pumping cum into Amanda's mouth as she struggled to gulp it all down, the taste of it lost on her as she saw the look in his eyes, completely and utterly into her at this very second and what she was doing to him left him in a state of utter confusion.

For once in her life she made sure she finished him off completely, taking every last drop and every bit of hardness out of him before letting his cock fall from her mouth.

She smiled up and licked her lips, laughing as she did so, "See, if your going to be bad every 5 years, you might as well make it really really bad," and he laughed with her, even though he was barely able to stand as his knees were struggling to keep him upright.

Amanda stood up and kissed him on the lips, "You'd better get going and so had I"

He unlocked the toilet door and they both headed back to the bar area, where their stuff was thankfully still sitting on the chairs they had left only 5 minutes earlier. Nobody noticed they had gone and nobody cared what they had done.

Amanda finished her drink, she still couldn't taste his cum in her mouth but she needed a gulp of something to bring her back to reality.

They left the bar and headed for the underground station, not holding hands, nothing intimate to give away what had just happened, and not talking to each other as there was simply nothing to say or worth saying.

At the entrance to the underground they turned to each other, and Amanda decided she would speak first, "well that wasn't something I expected to do tonight, and don't expect to ever do again," she wanted him to know that this was a one off.

He nodded ascent and bent down and kissed her gently on the lips, lingering on them for a second or two longer than was necessary to say goodbye, but not long enough to turn it into something more.

Amanda responded back every so gently herself, and then pulled away.

Her train arrived just as she entered the platform and she boarded and took a seat by herself, looking across into the opposite window, her reflection perfectly framed.

What stared back was a grinning 36 year old who had looked at herself and realised that while life wasn't all excitement any more, and that sensibility came before sensuality in her life now. But, as she smiled at herself she knew that she still had what it took to go a bit further than was strictly proper, and when it came down to it, she was still a fucking good shag by any measure.

12