Amateur Night Turnon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
455 Followers

Now Kathy was finishing her show, and collecting her tips. She squatted in front of each guy who threw money out and let him get a good look at her wet pink pussy lips, and gave him a nice, "Thank you!" Then she came down off the stage and threw the money on the table. She raised her hands over her head and laughed. "Oh, my God, am I hot. I love showing those guys all I have! Linda, you won't believe the feeling."

Linda gave a nervous laugh. "Well, maybe it turns you on. I am still just scared."

The music started and I laughed, "My turn." While Kathy was dancing I had slipped into a pink baby doll nightie. It was so thin it was almost transparent and it hugged me all over. My nipples poked through the fabric on top, and the panties pulled up into a perfect camel toe below. I still had my hair up in two pony tails, but I really didn't have quite the innocent look I had last week.

I danced out on the stage. Some of the guys who recognized me from last week gave me a big hand, and of course our three guys were right out front there cheering. A wave of erotic feelings rushed over me. I felt my nipples harden and my pussy getting wet in anticipation. I swished around the stage a bit, giving all the guys at the rail a good look.

Then I went center stage and leaned against the pole. I fooled around with the hem of the baby doll, pulling up one side, then the other. I turned my back to the audience, stuck out my ass, and pulled the nightie up off of it. I knew through the tight semi transparent silky material it made a good show. I might be skinny and have small tits, but my ass is nice and round. It is one of my best points. I clenched the cheeks a few times, and then bent forward and spread my legs so my pussy showed beneath my butt, covered just with that thin pink fabric. I reached between my legs and slowly ran a finger up through the crack of my cunt, wiggling it a little bit. I was getting hotter and hotter.

I turned around again, and raised the top of my lingerie up to show off my nice flat stomach. I rolled it in circles a few times and then dropped the top again. Then I put on my best innocent little girl face and started to pull down the thin shoulder straps, a little at a time. One shoulder was bare, and then the other one. The fabric sagged and would have fallen off my tits, because there was not much there to hold it up. But I put a hand across my chest to tease a bit more.

I came to the front of the stage, right in front of my George, with a hand on each boob. I wiggled them back and forth for him, then turned around and gave him a look at my ass. Then I went over to Joe. I bent forward, and drew his hand to one of my shoulder straps. When he grabbed it I let him pull on it and drag the cloth off my tit, which was still covered by my hand. I gave him a big smile and danced on to an old bald guy sitting a couple of seats away. I let this old guy pull down the other shoulder strap. Now there was nothing over my tits but the hand bra.

I backed up to the pole, and keeping my hands over my boobs I wiggled and wiggled until the baby doll top fell to the floor. Then I began playing finger games. I spread my right hand slowly so more of my boob was visible between the fingers, and then let a nipple pop out in the V between two of them. I ran that hand in circles a bit and then covered up again. The I played with the left hand. I pressed the index finger into my nipple. The slowly I folded each of the other fingers into the palm so finally my tit was on display with only one finger covering the nipple. I rolled the nipple around with that finger, although truly I was already so stimulated that the nipple was hard and responsive.

All this titty play had the audience rapt with attention. Putting my hand bra back in place I moved over to the opposite side of the stage from the one I had worked before. I knelt down in front of a young guy with a mustache and began moving my hands, taking one at a time off my tits so he was looking back and forth as each one became naked. After a couple of minutes I giggled, leaned forward and rubbed my tits on his head, and moved on. My tits are not big, but they are erect and soft and the nipples poke out like little rosebuds.

I pulled the next guy up out of his chair, pressing by body against him so his face moved up over my belly, past my belly button (a cute insie) and up between my tits. I pulled his head to me and blew in his ear while pressing my tits against his chest. Then I let him go back down, rubbing my nipples against his lips as they passed. He licked my belly button and then his lips moved on down to my pussy mound in the pink panties. I let him linger there just a second and then knelt down with my legs spread in front of him. I motioned to the waistband of my panties, and he got the idea and stuck a couple of bills in there.

I figured it was time to use my nice ass now. I stood up and bent forward. Then I pulled the panties up tight in my butt crack and shoved up the sides, effectively turning my panties into a thong. I shook my ass and clenched the cheeks, and got a lot of applause. A few bills were thrown on the stage. Now I started working the top of my panties down over my ass, showing off the crack and the nice round cheeks. I took it down to the point I knew my pussy would be starting to show, and then I straightened up. Not quite time for cunt show yet.

Now I wandered around the stage, with my panties down off my ass and just barely covering my pussy in front. The top of my shaved pussy mound showed nicely but the pussy lips were still covered.

Now I tried a trick I had seen the pros do. I lay down on my back and raised both legs high in the air, spread wide. Wow. It took more of an acrobat than I thought to do that. But I could feel my pussy spreading and the juice oozing out of it. Only that small patch of pink cloth, now quite wet, covered it. So I slowly worked it over my thighs, knowing that it was partly covering and partly revealing my pussy as it moved. Finally it was halfway up my thighs and I knew my pussy was on display to the audience. This once again really turned me on. I could feel the labia expanding and I clenched my butt cheeks several times, which squeeze my pussy as I did. I felt my climax building, but I wasn't ready for that yet.

Gary had not had my personal attention yet. Kathy had given George a good look at her pussy, so I figured Gary should have one at mine. The thought of teasing my friend's man got me even hotter. I walked around the edge of the stage toward him, stopping in front of each staring guy to hump my swollen slit at him. When I got to Gary, I pulled him into the stage and knelt down, putting a knee on each shoulder so my juices practically dripped on his nose. I grabbed his hands and put them on my ass, and he pulled me in even closer to his face. I put my hand down and inserted a finger in my pussy, moving it out and in. I felt him squeezing my ass cheeks and that helped my excitement rise too. I pulled his hands off my ass, but I let one of them rest on the inside of my thigh. It was so close that the thumb was touching my cunt lips. Then I closed my legs, so nobody could quite see what was going on inside. Gary took the hint and I felt his index finger probing my clit. It rubbed around a few times and then I felt it plunge into my juicy cunt. I threw back my head and moaned, partly real and partly for the benefit of the audience. Then quickly I pulled back and away from him.

Poor Gary was left there holding his wet index finger out in front of him! A couple of guys laughed, but most of them just watched raptly. Gary looked at his finger for a minute, and then carefully popped it in his mouth and licked it off! Then he gave me a big grin and the audience burst into applause!

My music was ending so I went around the stage picking up my tips, being sure to give each tipper another good look at my dripping cunt. When I got to Joe I saw he had thrown two twenties in front of him. So I pulled his head into my crotch and he gave me a quick lick. Not wanting attention from the bouncer, that was all I let him have.

I rushed off the stage, exhilarated and hot! I tossed my tips on the table and collapsed on the couch, rubbing my pussy. "My God, am I ready! This gets me so turned on!" I gasped. Kathy was lounging there, still naked, and she said, "I know, I know. And now ...it is Linda's turn to find out!"

Linda was hesitant. "I really don't think I can go through with this, girls," she stammered.

"Of course you can!" said Kathy. "The DJ is introducing you now!"

'And now," he yelled into the mike, "a new contestant who has never been in amateur night before. I think you are going to like these -- I mean her. She is aptly named, Miss Booby Bouncer! Make her feel at home!"

We practically pushed Linda up the steps. She walked hesitantly out on the stage. We could see her just standing there, looking at all the panting faces at the tip rail staring at her big boobs, straining against that low cut top. She awkwardly danced a little bit, and turned around and let them get a look at her ass in the miniskirt she wore. But then she seemed at a loss.

Kathy walked to the stage door and standing just off stage hissed, "Bend over! Give them a good downblouse!"

Now Linda was very good at downblouses. We had seen her do it deliberately a lot of times at the Mall. So she understood this one. She bent forward, put her hands on her knees, and got a smattering of applause.

"Work the rail!" Kathy stage whispered.

Linda moved to the edge of the stage, as she had seen us and the pros do. In front of several guys she bent down so her big tits practically popped out of her blouse. Once she got up and glanced back at us, watching in the wings, and gave us a nervous smile. In front of the next guy she tried squatting so her mini skirt rode up and he got to look at her panties over her pussy. She seemed to like that and started alternating, downblouse and upskirt, around the rail.

She came to the back of the stage again, and sort of looked over at us quizzically. Kathy mimed unbuttoning her blouse and flashing her tits. Linda looked resigned, and one at a time unbuttoned her blouse. The crowd was starting to cheer and this surprised her. Then it was time to open her blouse and show off those big tits spilling out of the pushup bra. She put her hands on it, but then her courage seemed to fail.

Kathy hissed at her. Then suddenly she motioned to me. She walked out on the stage, totally nude, toward Linda. The crowd saw her and cheered. Kathy waved to me again, and I followed her, also totally nude. One of us came to each side of Linda, and put our arms around her neck. She looked at us, very confused, clutching her blouse closed. Gently Kathy took one of her hands, and I took the other, and pulled them to us. She dropped her blouse and it gapped open in the front as we pulled her hands back to her sides. The crowd began cheering again. Kathy grabbed the blouse at one shoulder, and I pulled down the other, and we peeled it off Linda entirely.

Linda stood there looking totally embarrassed, her white bra allowing almost all the top of her boobs to be on display. Kathy waved her blouse in the air and she and I danced off the stage to great applause. Linda looked confused for a minute, but then she threw her shoulders back, grabbed both tits in her cupped hands and gave them a good rubbing.

Kathy whispered to me, "She is starting to feel it. The crowd is going wild and that is getting her hot."

Indeed Linda was making another round of the tip rail. Several guys tossed bills out as she passed. She came to Gary and knelt in front of him and pulled his head into her cleavage, giving her tits a good shake. As she stood up he gave her a big shit-eating grin. She must have smiled at him because he gave her a thumbs up. She danced to Joe, bent down and gave him a good look at her boobs too. Then she came to George. My guy was panting and I knew that even though he liked sucking on my little tits, big ones turned him on too. Linda squatted in front of him and grabbed her bra cups, pulling them down so her large round areolae and her big nipples popped out for just a minute. Then she shoved them back in and danced to center stage again.

There she unzipped her miniskirt and let it drop to the floor, showing her pretty lacy white panties. She shook those big knockers in the bra, but then again looked confused. Somebody in the audience, Gary I hope but it sounded like George, yelled, "Take it off!" Several other voices picked up the call. She stood there breathing hard, but then she just waved ad the audience and started to the stage door, shaking her head. The crowd moaned, and so did Kathy and I. This would never do.

So we rushed out on to the stage. Kathy pinned Linda's arms behind her, and led her back to center stage. She struggled slightly, but was not really fighting. So I reached out and unsnapped her bra while the crowd cheered. "Desiree," they yelled, and "Becky," obviously appreciating what we were doing to "help" Linda. I pushed her shoulder straps down and the bra fell off of her magnificent melons. Kathy was still pulling her arms back so those boobs showed to perfection.

Now Kathy and I both came next to Linda. Each of us seized a hand, and we all raised our arms over our heads and shook our tits. Of course, Linda's shook a lot more than Kathy's or mine! Then Kathy slapped her on the back and yelled over the music, "Go use those pretty things, girl!"

Kathy and I danced off stage, leaving Linda standing there. We saw her toss her shoulders back. She really was proud of her boobs, and now that they were on display to everybody seemed a good time to show them off. She grabbed them on both hands and pressed them together, then let her fingers run down over the large nipples which were starting to harden. She had been watching the pros with the biggest tits, and it turned out that she had learned something. She leaned forward, putting her hands on her knees, and rocked them back and forth to great applause.

I don't know if it was the nakedness of her boobs or the applause, or both, but she was obviously getting turned on finally. Next she copied another move from the pros and lay face down on the stage, then got up onto her knees and crawled around, her melons drooping down and swinging as she did. In this position she crawled over to the tip rail and did a half circuit which brought her to where our men were sitting. There she stood up, bent forward and put her hands on Joe's shoulders. This let her boobs swing down right in his face. She pulled him into them and moved them back and forth, slapping each of his cheeks in turn. I glanced at Kathy and she was giggling to see her man practically smothered.

Then Linda went on to my George. I whispered to Kathy, "I wonder how George will handle it?" Kathy gave a big giggle at that. Ooops, I didn't mean to put it that way, but that is exactly what happened. Linda grabbed George's hands and placed one on each big tit. He squeezed gently, then harder, the rolled them around. Linda put her head back and closed her eyes. We could tell she was feeling the turnon now.

She leaned back and George slipped a bill into the band of her panties. Then she moved to another guy a few seats away, a really cute young guy, probably just barely 18 and able to get into the club. He looked nervous as she came toward him. She turned around in front of him, showing him her splendid ass, and bent forward spreading her legs. As he looked between her legs she shook those tits for him. He looked as if he was going to cream his pants right there. Linda turned around, took his hand and pulled him up, and then planted those tits right in his face. I think he must have tried to lick them because she jumped a little bit and pulled them right off, and moved away from him.

Then she danced over to Gary. We waited to see what she would do to her man. He got the full treatment, pulled between the swinging boobs and bounced around, then squashed between them. We could imagine what a soft pillow that made for him. Then we saw her pull his head to one big boob and we were sure he was sucking that nipple deeply because she leaned forward and gave a little moan.

Now she danced back to the center of the stage and put on a pretty good show with her boobs, bouncing, rubbing, squeezing. Finally she turned to the mirrors and raised her hands over her head and gave them a really good shake. Then she turned toward us and started to walk off the stage. We heard the crowd groan.

"Hey," yelled Kathy. "You can't stop now. You have to give them the best part!"

Linda was panting, but she gasped out, "No, no."

Kathy said, "Isn't it getting you hot? Don't you want the full feeling?"

"That's it," said Linda, "I will come right on stage if I get any more excited!"

Kathy laughed. "OK, maybe you will. Just think of holding on to it for Gary's cock, maybe that will help. But you have to finish the dance."

Once again Kathy and I pushed Linda back on the stage, to big cheers. We turned her back to the crowd, and each of us grabbed a side of her panties and pulled them down over her ass. We let them hang there, just barely holding on, and ran back off stage. The crowd cheered us again.

Linda did not seem to know what to do. She stayed there for a minute with her ass to the audience. Then she straightened up, squared her shoulders, and turned around. We could see a bit of her light pussy hair showing over the last remains of her panties, but her pussy was not yet on display. She began to strut toward the tip rail and we saw her throw her shoulders out and push her boobs forward. At the rail she walked around, giving them all a good look.

Finally she came back center stage. She thrust her hips forward but delayed to play with her boobs again. Then finally her hands went to her panties. She rolled them down and gave the audience just a flash of her pussy but as she continued to bend forward those knockers swung down and hid it from view! Everybody in the audience was leaning forward now for the final show. Slowly she straightened up, her legs clamped tightly together so her lightly trimmed pussy hair showed but only the least little bit of her slit. She swayed back and forth, looking embarrassed again. By what she had said about her dripping pussy I was believing it was only an act now. She glanced offstage at us, and the crowd got the idea. "Desiree, Becky, Desiree, Becky," they chanted. Kathy ran out on the stage and I followed. Each of us took one side of Linda. Putting a hand on her boob, we each gave her a deep kiss. Then slowly we kissed our way down over her belly and lightly teased that pubic hair. We each put a hand on her inner thigh, and slowly pulled her legs apart until her dripping pussy with swollen lips was totally revealed.

The crowd went wild. Our three guys were standing up and beating their hands together, and the rest of the room joined them. One at a time Kathy and I each stroked Linda's soft wet slit, and then one at a time we gave her clit several licks. She moaned and grabbed her tits and started rubbing them as her hips twitched toward us. I put two fingers in her pussy as Kathy pushed her hips toward me. It only took a few vigorous thrusts to bring Linda to the peak. She moaned, screamed, and came magnificently right there on the stage. The crowd went wild!

She was a bit shaky but we led her forward to where Gary was standing up. He threw his arms around her butt and pulled her into him. I went to George and Kathy to Joe and did the same. As we were all standing there with our guys' noses in our belly buttons, the DJ came forward. He had a strange look on his face. Kathy laughed at him and said, "No contest tonight. We will just split the prize!" The DJ laughed and handed five one hundred dollar bills to Kathy. Then she went over to him and talked to him for a few minutes. We went back into the dressing room and I reached for my clothes. "Wait a minute," said Kathy. "I kept a hundred dollars for each of us, and gave two hundred back to the DJ."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
455 Followers