Amateur Night Turnon Ch. 03

Story Info
The Amateur strippers play with their guy's minds some more.
5.3k words
4.69
30.6k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers

You really should read Chapters 1 and 2 first to learn how we enjoy dancing at amateur night. We have learned that it really turns our men on, and us too!

*****

It was our custom now to have lunch together on Thursdays. After the amateur night where Linda first joined the contest with us, we took our sacks out to an isolated park bench where we could have a frank conversation.

"Oh my God," Linda began, "you were so right. My pussy is still twitching just thinking about last night. Showing off my boobs, working the room in just my panties, and then lapdancing for all three guys in the VIP got me so hot! That orgasm in Gary's lap on his hard cock blew my mind!"

Kathy and I both giggled. "Mary and I have been telling you that for weeks now," she said. "I am so glad you came around. Playing with our guys' minds like this just makes the sex better and better."

Linda giggled. "Well, Mary, I did notice that your husband seemed to really enjoy having my boobs pressed to each side of his head."

I knew she was teasing me because my are much smaller than hers. But I gave it right back to her. "I don't know, George always says everything over a mouthful is wasted anyhow. I could tell your husband was enjoying her boobs too, Kathy."

"Actually," she replied, thoughtfully, "What Joe talked about afterward was that little shaved pussy of yours, Mary. He went on and on about how cute it was."

I thought for a minute about what we had been saying. It seemed that each of our guys really appreciated the swapping of lap dances, even though we finished up banging our own man. Was it possible that Kathy was hinting?

Kathy was going on, "I think, well, maybe I should let him go ahead and fulfill that fantasy. I think it would really turn him on for me later. What do you think?"

I gasped softly. "You mean, finish the lapdances by swapping cocks? Fuck each other's men? Wow, I don't know about that one."

Surprisingly, Linda chipped in, "Well, it is something to think about." Linda had been so reluctant to even start dancing on stage, but now she knew how much a turnon it is, she was enthusiastic.

Kathy said, carefully, "I was watching Mary with George last night. Mary, he does not have the biggest cock, but I could see he was really working it around. I bet the feeling is terrific. I really wouldn't mind trying it out. What do you think?"

I giggled nervously again. "You want to ride George's cock? Well, I guarantee you, girlfriend, it is a great experience. But I don't know if I am ready to share it."

"If she were to ride George's cock," Linda said, "then I could do Joe, and you could have Gary. He will do you good. And Joe has the biggest shaft I have ever seen. I bet I could take that whole thing and make really good use of it."

It seemed both my girlfriends were liking this idea. I swallowed hard and said, "Gary is a really good looking guy. I can see myself fucking him blind. Yes, I guess I am in on this one. But don't let the guys even have a hint of it! More mind games."

"Yeah, we will keep them guessing! I don't really want to do it at the club, though," said Linda. "How about we have our own VIP room in your living room, Mary? You have a lot of couches and chairs."

"OK," I said. "We will bring the boys there and do private shows, lapdances, and then surprise them with the rearrangement! This is starting to turn me on already."

Kathy smiled her anticipatory smile, and said, "Lunch hour is over. Start planning for next Wednesday. My panties are getting wet thinking about it." We went back to work with high fives all around.

I spent the next few days thinking about screwing Gary. The idea really turned me on. He and Linda had been going steady in High School and way back then I fantasized about him, but Linda's hold was so strong I knew I had no chance. So now thinking of Gary's cock pumping in my pussy was fulfillment of that fantasy. I don't think Linda knew that, and that just added to the excitement.

Wednesday came soon enough. We arrived at the Gold Club and signed up for the contest. The DJ knew us by now, and he said, "Just you three girls again? Well, I want a real contest tonight. No splitting the prize. You have to really compete."

We promised him that we would all go for the gold. Then we went into the dressing room and put on our stage clothes. Kathy stuck with a winner, the red bustier outfit, and I was back to my schoolgirl look. As I put my hair up in pigtails, Linda opened her bag and took out her outfit. Kathy and I both looked at it and laughed out loud.

"Where did you ever get that?" Kathy asked.

Linda giggled a bit, not like her usual laugh. Then she said, "I went to Susan's Superstore, the sex toy outlet. They have a whole wall of costumes. This one seemed to compliment my assets." She winked.

What she had on was a French maid outfit. A frilly top, really low cut, showed off her big boobs to perfection. When she bent over, the boobs almost popped out and the little skirt pulled up to give a good look at her ample ass in a tiny thong. She pranced around the dressing room pretending to dust and we certainly saw what she meant. Kathy and I both chuckled and told her that her chances of winning were great in that getup.

Just before the deadline, another girl came in. We all looked at her and were stunned. She was tall, blonde, beautiful, built and sexy. Her smile lit up the room.

"Hi, girls!" she said. "My name is Brianna. Should be a good contest tonight."

We sort of stammered responses. With this amazing girl for competition, we were rethinking our chances. She changed into a long slinky black nightgown, transparent enough to show her tits through the top and her black lacy thong in the bottom. The whole time she kept smiling and chatting with us in the most friendly way.

"I love these contests. Does it turn you on as much as it does me to flash your pussy at the crowd? And it really gets Josh, my boyfriend, excited. He can hardly wait to get it on afterward. Oooh, the music is starting. We have to draw places quickly."

I said, "Why don't you take the last spot? It is supposed to be the best. We three will work out the others."

Brianna grabbed the chance at the show off spot, so Kathy decided to go first and pranced out on the stage. Brianna went to the door to watch her dance. After her three numbers, Kathy came back into the locker room naked. She plopped down on the couch and fingered her pussy.

"Look how wet I am. I love this contest. I really gave our boys the special treatment," she enthused.

"I saw you rubbing the three guys in the front," Brianna said. "Those are your specials, huh? My boyfriend is sitting right next to the big one."

I looked out and saw a tall nice looking guy next to George. I pointed and said, "That him?"

Brianna nodded. "Yes, Josh really likes to watch me dance. It gets him so hot and bothered."

I chuckled. "Well, Kathy already gave him a little warmup. We will concentrate on Josh as well as our guys." Then I walked out on stage for my number.

I pranced around the stage in my little schoolgirl outfit, being sure to swish my skirt so it lifted up and let them see my white panties. After a bit I came to Josh and knelt down in front of him and drew my fingers across the strip of white fabric covering my pussy. Josh gave me a big smile so I knew this was working.

I did my usual routine, getting out of my top for the second number and rubbing tits all around the guys at the rail, with special attention to the group in front. I could see George glancing at Josh when I was giving that boy a chance to suck my tits. Though they are small George says they are tasty. Then I gave George an even better tit rub and he licked my nipples for quite a while. Josh was watching every lick, I could tell.

For the third number the panties came off and I used some of the new moves I had been practicing to show my pussy in different ways. I put my feet on Joe's shoulders and wiggled it in his face, then went to Gary and pulled his head into my crotch. I felt his tongue come out and probe my pussy. I kept my legs close to his head so the audience and the bouncer could not be sure. The rest of the crowd was watching and I could see Josh's eyes almost pop out.

Then I danced to George, flashed my cunt at him, and just as he leaned forward passed him by and went to Josh. I flipped around and went down on all fours, so my ass was right in Josh's face. I spread my legs, knowing it pulled my pussy lips apart so he got a full view. I ran a finger over my slit and clit, and was so excited that I could feel it dripping. After shaking my ass a few times, I stood up and looked at Josh. He was almost glassy eyed, but he smiled at me.

By now I knew George needed attention, so I went over and gave him pussy shots from every angle I could think of. Then I worked the front row and teased all the other guys. Finally the music ended and I pranced off stage.

In the locker room, Brianna flashed me that sparkling smile. "Oh my God! You have got Josh so turned on! After that treatment, I know he is going to bang my brains out tonight."

Kathy gave Linda and I a significant look. She raised her eyebrows and made a small motion to Brianna. What was she saying?

I sat on the couch next to Kathy, both of us still naked. Linda pranced on stage in her maid's outfit, and Brianna looked through the door again.

Linda certainly had figured out how to use her new look. She had a feather duster in her hand and pranced around the stage pretending to dust. Every time she bent over, I could hear the audience suck in their breath as she showed off her goods. Then she went up to a bald guy in the front row. Bending far over, she dusted off his bald head. Of course all the audience in front of her got a great view of her boobs almost popping out of her top, and all the audience on the other side took in her luscious ass in the black lace thong.

Laughing, several other guys leaned their heads forward onto the stage. She took care of each one of them with the feather duster as the audience cheered.

Then her second number started. The audience quieted down and stared raptly as she fiddled with her top. She lowered it suddenly and her two big puppies popped right out. They really are stunning and she knows how to use them. In high school she used to "accidentally" brush up against guys as she went by, and sometimes she left a trail of hardons behind her all the way down the hall.

Now she was working the rail again, rubbing those tits against faces and heads. She came to Joe and he grabbed one and started sucking on it. She swung her chest around and hit him in the eye with the other nipple! That got a laugh from George and Gary,and Josh joined in too.

She went to Josh now, pulled him forward and cradled him between the two soft pillows. She rocked gently back and forth to give him the full effect. When she pulled back Josh was still staring, and licking his lips. Brianna giggled at that.

"He is getting so worked up! Thanks, girls, you are really setting me up for some mind blowing fucking tonight!" she said.

Once again I saw Kathy regarding her thoughtfully. By now I was getting an inkling that Kathy was thinking, "This girl is one of us."

Linda came offstage, her big boobs bouncing. She flopped down on the couch. Looking over at Brianna, she said, "Your boyfriend is so cute. I think he likes my tits."

Brianna giggled and said, "Girl, every man in the world is going to like those melons! Mine aren't that big, but Josh is fascinated with them. You are really playing with his mind."

Now Kathy always says that playing with a man's mind gets him hot as fast as playing with his cock. She nodded when Brianna said it, and again glanced significantly at Linda and me. I nodded back at her, and could see Linda was getting the message and thinking about it. Did Kathy want to ask Brianna to join our special show tonight?

The music started for Brianna's turn. She slid out on to the stage with a slinky wiggle, her long black negligee swishing from side to side as she swung her hips. She walked right out front, and from our guys' reaction I knew they were getting that gorgeous smile. They beamed back at her looking like foolish teenagers.

Then she stepped in front of Josh and I saw him flash a big smile. Brianna turned around and swung her ass back and forth for his benefit. Then she went around the rail, giving all the guys a good look at her lingerie. Her tits showed beneath the thin fabric and her nice round breasts with big dark nipples were enticing. We knew this girl would be hard to beat.

As the music went into the second song, she leaned against the back wall with a real sultry look and slowly, slowly, lowered the shoulder straps of her gown and let it fall off her delectable boobs. Slowly it slid down across her hips, down over her long sexy legs, and she stepped out of it, spreading her legs to show the black fabric of her skimpy panties making a camel toe in her crotch. Then she just stood there, swaying back and forth. Every guy in the front row was grinning at her so I knew they were responding to that lovely smile as well as the nice tits.

Now she walked slowly forward, her hips twitching back and forth. She went right to George, knelt in front of him and pulled his head in between her tits. When she let him go, my big foolish guy couldn't quit grinning. Joe got the same treatment, and then she went to her boyfriend Josh. She knelt down, and made him stand up, which put his chest right where she could rub her tits all over it, then work them up his body until they smothered his face. She turned to let him suck one, then turned so he could give attention to the other one too. Then she bent down and gave him a long deep kiss. None of us had thought of doing that to our men before. We weren't even sure it was allowed.

After that, Gary was looking like a puppy waiting at the food bowl, so she sauntered over to him. She lay down and spread her legs and I could see that she pulled her panties aside to flash her pussy at him. He gave that big lopsided grin that all the girls love.

At this point, Kathy said to the two of us, "Obviously, our guys love her. And I think she shares our way of thinking. She and Josh are going to be as turned on as the rest of us when this is over. What do you think of asking them to join us for the private show?"

"Hmmm," I said. "I like her, and Josh is cute. But are we ready to share with a couple we just saw tonight? I was planning on jumping Gary's cock, but another guy added might change the situation."

Linda added, "Yeah, lapdancing is one thing but swapping to actually fuck him is another. I am not sure I want to share my guy with her."

"That's easy," said Kathy. "She doesn't really know which guy is which. She doesn't have to know we are switching. Let her make the rounds just like we do, but finish up with Josh when we finish up with our new experiences. It will still be fun to tease Josh and watch them go at it."

Linda and I both nodded at that. We agreed Kathy would talk to Brianna while Linda and I worked the room after the contest.

Now on the stage the third number started and still doing everything slowly, Brianna worked her panties down until her shaved pussy was on display. When she turned toward me I could see that the lips were engorged and it was sparkling with wetness. She gave the guys all around a good look at it, paying special attention to our three goofs in the front. Then she finished up by sticking it in Josh's face, grabbing his hand and running his fingers up and down over the dripping slit. The music ended, she took her bow and came off stage.

She was glowing, and I could almost feel the sexual tension. The three of us joined her, and all naked together went back on stage. The DJ conducted the voting. Linda, Kathy and I all got thunderous applause. The DJ was looking perplexed to decide which of us was ahead. But then his troubles were ended, because the applause, cheers and whistles for Brianna outdid us all. She got the $500, but we were all looking happy and sexy.

In the dressing room, Linda and I put our panties on, and went out to show ourselves to the audience while Kathy asked Brianna to stay behind a minute. We knew she was putting our proposal to the new girl.

We worked around the room, flirting with the audience and letting them get close to our boobs but not grab. We got applause and cheers all around. Amateur night was becoming a night we owned at this club. All the regulars knew us now. We wound up sitting on our guys laps. Eagerly George whispered in my ear, "VIP room, babe?"

"No," I said, "let's go home." The poor boy looked crestfallen. But he brightened up when I said, "Something special is going to happen."

Just then Kathy and Brianna came out of the locker room, with just their panties on. I saw they were carrying their bags and knew Kathy had picked up Linda's and mine. They worked their way around the room to us. Brianna gathering up Josh on the way. As she approached, Kathy nodded her head. I could see the gleam in her eye. Not only was tonight the night for a taste of something different, we had new companions too. My pussy throbbed at the thought of what was coming up. I rubbed my ass one more time on George's hard on through his pants. I reached into the bag and pulled out my top, and just held it over my boobs for decency. When I stood up, we practically flew out of that club and into the car.

I was afraid of George's concentration as he drove. He had his hand in my crotch, and I let the top drop down and rode along bare breasted in the night. He was so distracted and excited! I let my hand fall in his lap and rubbed back and forth, but not to hard. I didn't want to put us in anymore danger.

He screeched into the driveway and in no time was in the house sitting in his favorite chair with me between his legs. Anticipation filled his eyes. I dropped my top again, and swayed back and forth a little bit, but I was waiting.

Very soon the door popped open. I had told them to just come in, not to knock. It was priceless to see the look on George's face as three more girls came, dropping their tops as they entered. I am not sure he even noticed the guys trailing behind them looking bemused.

The girls pulled some chairs into a sort of rough circle and pushed their guys into them. The way the chairs were arranged everybody could see everybody else to great advantage. The guys sat there looking sort of bemused while the other girls quickly took their tops off. We stood there in a row, looking like a picture that could go in a medical textbook, with a title like "Variations in the Female Mammary Organ." I was first, with my small tits standing up perky and my nipples erect. Then Kathy had her shoulders thrown back to thrust her round boobs out and let her dark nipples crown them. Next to her Brianna's height just emphasized the perfection of her large gorgeous tits. Her nipples were not large or dark, but they were rock hard pink confections. And then of course, our own bouncing girl Linda whose boobs were every guy's fantasy, standing proud with big round areolae around the nipples.

The guys just sat there, looking from one pair to another. I watched with amusement as each of them in turn licked his lips again and again. I knew what they were thinking. Well, I knew all the girls were waiting for the same thing. So without any more hesitation, we started the fun. I flipped on the CD where I had one of our favorite records for making it. All of us gyrated a bit and let our panties drop to the floor, exposing our pussies which were dripping already.

We had giggled over the mind games we intended to play. So each of us started out for our own man, dancing seductively right up between his legs. But just as he reached out, every one of us turned away from him and went to the guy sitting next to him.

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
462 Followers
12