Amateur Night Turnon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SexyGeek
SexyGeek
454 Followers

"OK, OK, I know -- I will find out when all the other men do!" he grumbled.

As we walked out to the car he caressed my ass, and when he slid in the driver's seat he put his hand on the top of my thigh. I ran my fingers over his thigh and up into his crotch, but then I said, "Keep your mind on your driving, buddy."

We arrived at the club as before. Joe and Kathy, and Gary and Linda, were there waiting for us. We ordered sandwiches and sodas. As we ate, Linda asked me, "Are you really entering the amateur contest?"

"I sure am," I replied with a brave voice, although I was beginning to get scared.

"Wow, you go for it!" she said. "I know it turns our guys on!" She gave Gary a knowing smile and I could see her hand move under the table, probably in his crotch.

We watched several dancers, and just as Kathy had last week I paid particular attention to their moves. There were so many ways of showing off your pussy! Lying on your back, bending over backwards, lifting one leg, bending forward and letting it show under your ass ... I took them all in, figuring out which ones I could use.

Finally the DJ announced signups for the amateur contest. I went over to his desk, and got in line behind one girl and ahead of another. The first girl was a little chunky, but had big boobs. I was afraid I couldn't compare to her in that area! As she leaned forward to sign the waiver I could see she had the kind of ass that George described as "Two axe handles across." Oh, well, I was offering something different. Then I was at the signup desk. "Stage name?" he asked. I had thought about this. "Becky Thatcher," I replied. I hoped most of the audience read, at least a little bit. He shrugged, wrote it down, and then said, "Sign your real name there and show me your ID." I did it, and he waved toward the dressing room.

I went in and the chunky girl was there, putting on a little thong bikini that barely covered her nipples on those big boobs. As she turned around her ass shone like a full moon in my face. I slipped off my sweatsuit and stood there for a moment in my pink bra and white thong. I realized I had about a third of the ass she had, and a quarter of the boobs. Would that work to my advantage, or not?

Then the third girl came in. She was a tall redhead. She slipped off her dress and was revealed in a tight red and black bodice, black garters and fishnet stockings. From her bag she took out a pair of high platform shoes. With them on she was a full foot taller than I was. She looked like a semi pro to me. I figured she was going to put on a real slutty act.

So that was my competition. A chunky chick who would just peel off her bikini and shake her big boobs, and a slut in red and black. Would my innocent schoolgirl routine stand up against them?

The DJ came in. "You draw numbers for dance position," he said. To my amazement I drew #3, the last dance. Kathy had said that was the best place. But I was getting so nervous I was not sure I could hold out. I went and sat on the bench in front of the lockers and started to shake inside.

The music began playing and the DJ announced, "Betty Beech" for the first girl. She went out onto the stage. There was a little gap at the door and I could see a bit of the stage. She was greeted with loud applause as she bowed deeply to make her big boobs swing down. The loud music pounded and my mind raced so I only caught bits of her performance. I could see those big boobs swinging and her ass round and white as she bent over in the thong to rub some of the spectators at the rail. Then later I saw her peel the thong down with her back to the audience, which left her shaved pussy facing me. She had fat pink lips protruding from it. She went out of my view, but the cheers from the audience told me she was working that pussy in their faces. Finally the music stopped and I saw her going around the stage picking up tips.

She burst back into the dressing room and said, "These boobs never fail. Look at my tips!" and held up a fistful of bills. I could see that most of them were ones, though. She started to get dressed as the music started for the second girl.

"And now," the DJ called, "Always a favorite here, Miss Boomboom Latour!" I winced at that name, and at him calling her a favorite. I guess she did this a lot. She was out there gyrating, leaning over so her boobs spilled out of her bodice. Then she was slowly unzipping it.

"Geez, honey, don't you have a costume to put on?" asked "Betty". I jumped up and started unpacking my bag, and put on the white top and the plaid miniskirt. I pulled the waist up and checked the effect in the mirror. It showed just a small flash of white panty over my crotch, and the bottom of my ass cheeks in back. I did a little spin so it rose up and gave a good view of my thong and my ass. I was happy with the way it looked. I took a couple of rubber bands and made two ponytails in my hair.

"Geez, honey, a schoolgirl? Aintcha about 10 years too old for that one?" said "Betty". I could have slugged her. My confidence was already shaky and the bitch says that! I just glared at her and looked back at the stage.

"Miss Boomboom" had everything off except her garter belt and stockings now. I watched carefully as she slowly worked them off, and then pulled each stocking between her legs and over her pussy. The audience was going wild at this. Finally, the music stopped and she picked up her tips and came offstage. I could see the wad of bills in her hand had several fives in it.

Then the music started, and the DJ said, "And now a first time contestant. Give a big welcome to Becky Thatcher!" I froze right there. "Geez, honey, that's you. Get on out there!" hissed "Betty." I was barely able to walk out on the stage, I was shaking so bad. As I had practiced, I carried a couple of school books and tried to look as if I had just come home from school. I flashed a smile at the audience, hoping it looked shy, and dropped the books, making sure that a flash of my pink bra showed through the three unbuttoned buttons on my blouse. The I took a deep breath and began walking around the stage, switching my ass so the bottom of the cheeks showed below my miniskirt. Now and then I stopped to simper and bend fowardd. As close to the edge as I was, all the men at the rail got a good upskirt shot. Then I came by the front of the rail and right there were Joe, George, and Gary, cheering for me! I looked at George and saw that look on his face, and felt pumped full of courage. I went over to him and lifted my miniskirt up and spread my legs so he got a good look at my cameltoe in those thin panties. Then I made sure Joe got the same look. I then walked in front of Gary, turned my back and pulled up my skirt so he had a nice ass shot. All of them had rapt expressions on their faces.

That worked so well that I tried it on a few other men around the stage. I saw some dollar bills piled on the floor for me already! This really encouraged me. Now I backed up a bit, and started toying with the buttons of my blouse. Smiling that shy smile, one by one I undid them. When I got to the last one, I turned around and faced the mirrors. Then I slid my blouse up over my head, showing the little pink bra underneath. I threw the blouse over my shoulder and made a round of the stage, stopping now and then in front of a spectator to either bend forward and let him have a good look at my tits, or turning my back and shaking my ass. When I got to George, I squatted in front of him and thrust my white covered mound toward him. I saw his hand resting in his lap and figured he was already turned on! I gave Gary the same treatment and saw his hand in the same place.

So I moved over in front of Joe, turned my back to him, and unzipped my miniskirt. Slowly, slowly I let it slide down over my ass. I lifted one foot and then the other to pull it off, and clenched the cheeks of my ass a couple of times. I heard Joe take in a deep breath of air. I moved on to the guy sitting next to him, and bent forward and spread my legs so my pussy pressed hard against the thin cloth. This was all getting exciting and I was sure that my dripping pussy was leaving a wet spot on the cloth.

I went back to the center of the stage and did a few of the pussy split moves I had seen the pros do. As I lay on my back and thrust my hips upward I imagined George's cock penetrating deep and that really put some reality into the moves! Then I sat up, with my legs spread, and began to take my bra off. I did this quickly with no ceremony, just unhooked it and raised it over my head. Then I lay back down and writhed around a bit.

I had seen the other girls giving face rubs to the spectators, so I figured that I had to do that if I was going to win. I hadn't had my tits against anybody but George since Freshman year in High School. But I figured I should try it. I decided to start with him. So I danced around the stage, moving tantalizingly close to different men, but waited til I got to George to drop to my knees and motion him forward. I took his head in both hands, and rubbed one nipple and then the other on his cheeks. Then I thrust a nipple toward his mouth and felt his tongue tickling it. My nipples were very hard by now and my pussy was clenching. I was finding this a real turnon!

I pulled back from George and he took out a bill and slipped it into my thong. Good old George to get the ball rolling. I turned to Gary. He had such an innocent face under his blond mop of hair that I liked to tease him. I bent forward, and just as he leaned toward my tits I pulled back. He looked so disappointed! So I leaned into him again and let my boobs rub his face. The hard nipples were so sensitive and called out to be sucked but I had to be careful. I let him give them one lick and then moved away, turned and gave him a good look at my ass. I backed up close to him and felt him slide a bill under the strap of my thong in the crack of my ass.

I glanced over at Joe, who probably figured it was his turn , but instead I moved away from him to a young guy a few seats over. This guy was practically panting, so I gave him my best innocent smile and gestured to him to lean forward. I rubbed my boobs on the top of his head and felt him squirm. Then I leaned back and gave him a good look at my panties. I put my hand down and pulled them slightly to the side so he got just a flash of pussy lips, then slid them back. Then I moved close so he could slip a bill under my thong strap at the hip.

By now I was really into this, and the audience was giving me a lot of enthusiastic applause. I went to a couple more guys, giving them a good tit rub and getting tips from each. Then I danced back to Joe. He had been watching all this time so he deserved his reward. I threw my arms around him and dragged my boobs from the top of his head down across his face. Then I moved them back up and brought each nipple across his lips for a gentle suck. I stood up, holding his face to my body and letting it drift down over my belly. I felt his hands on my ass and let him leave them there just long enough to rub my cloth covered pussy over his face, then emphatically pulled them off so no other guys would get ideas. I saw George watching all this with his eyes glistening.

I figured that now they all were waiting for the best part. I had to show them my pussy. I took a deep breath and got myself convinced to do it. I had carefully shaved my pussy this afternoon, and George did not even know it. I stood midstage and started toying with the straps of the thong. Slowly, slowly I slid it down. As it got halfway over my mound it began to be obvious that I was shaved. I glanced at George and saw him wetting his lips as he gazed at my crotch. I tried to catch his eye but he was not looking at my face!

I was so excited that I knew it had to be wet, and I hoped it was not dripping. I put my hand down inside that last two inches of panty, and rubbed my clit just a little bit. That actually made me jerk my hips and the crowd cheered. I jerked my hand out before I came right there on stage!

I pulled the panties on down, leaving that little shaved pussy showing slightly between my legs. It was dripping wet, and I knew the lips were swelling and coming out. Then swinging the thong I walked around the edge of the stage, which let everybody at the rail look up at my pussy from below. Once or twice I stopped and posed with my legs spread. A lot of guys were throwing bills on the stage. Then I walked back to my three guys. I stopped in front of Gary, turned around and bent over so my wet pussy was right in his face under the cheeks of my ass. I let my fingers wander over it and spread it just slightly. It was funny looking back between my legs to see Gary's face.

Then I passed by George with a wink which he did not see because he still was not looking at my face. I came to Joe, and lay down on my back and spread my legs. I gestured to him to lean forward, and I put a foot on each shoulder so that my pussy was right in front of his eyes. I clenched my butt several times knowing it clenched my pussy too. Joe took a bill out of his pocked, folded it into a ridge, and rubbed it up over my pussy. Then he sniffed it, and threw it on the stage for me.

I rolled over and raised my hips up and down several times, clenching my pussy, and then stood up. All this pussy action was getting me incredibly hot. I was still trying to keep from actually climaxing right there on stage.

I went on past Joe to a couple of other guys and gave them pussy shows, and lots of bills got tossed on the stage. Finally I worked my way back to George. I thought it was time to finish this off. First I squatted in front of him and rubbed my pussy several times. Then I turned around, put my hand between my legs and rubbed it some more. Finally I once again motioned to him and put my feet back on his shoulders. I put my hands on his head and pulled him closer and closer. I raised my legs up until his head was between them. All the audience could see was me squeezing his head between my legs. But I pulled him on into my pussy and was glad that he had the sense to stick out his tongue and probed deep into it. I knew the audience could not see for sure so I left it for them to guess. I rotated my hips and moaned, but then I pushed him back before I came right there.

The crowd was going wild and throwing bills on the stage. I walked around, stopping in front of each spectator to show my pussy one last time, or turning and bending to pick up the bill so they got a good ass shot. Holding the wad of bills I wiggled off the stage to wild cheers.

I burst into the dressing room exhilarated and wildly hot with a dripping pussy. The first thing I saw was the other two girls glaring at me. I barely had time to face their dirty looks and drop my money on the table. I saw lots of tens and twenties in the pile. Then the DJ was calling us all out on the stage. We all lined up totally nude. I was covered with sweat and panting and my pussy was throbbing, but the other two girls looked cool and were smiling at the audience. One at a time the DJ introduced us. "Betty Beech" squatted and rubbed her pussy, but got only mild applause. Then "Miss Boomboom" pranced around, putting her fingers in her pussy to spread it. She got lots of cheers and I figured she had won.

Finally the DJ said, "Becky Thatcher, our newest contestant!" For a second I was confused but then realized that was me. I was so befuddled that I could really do nothing but bow and spin around. To my amazement the room burst into wild cheers. I looked in the front row and my three guys were standing up, their hands over their heads cheering and clapping. Quickly, the rest of the front row and then the whole room gave me a standing ovation.

If all the rest had been exciting, this was the peak. All those men standing and cheering for me. I danced forward to George, and leaning back slightly spread my legs and plunged my fingers into my pussy right there. It only took a few strokes for me to hit a massive climax! Twisting my hips and moaning on the stage increased the cheers and applause to a new high. Feeling my pussy pump hard in front of all that audience was more amazing than anything I had ever felt!

Slowly I came down, and slowly the crowd stopped cheering and sat down. I turned around and saw the DJ regarding me with awe in his eyes. He walked over and handed me five one hundred dollar bills. That was nice, but the amazing climax I just had was priceless!

After that it is sort of a blur. I stuffed my costume in my bag and slid on the gray sweatsuit. I came out to meet George and the other two couples who were full of congratulations. I noticed that Kathy was rubbing against Joe all the time, and that Gary was cupping Linda's boob in one hand as he talked. They pretty much rushed out of the club.

George and I followed them to the parking lot. Our three cars were together and as we got near, I saw that the car on each side of ours was rocking! Sure enough, as we got close we saw that both backseats were occupied and lots of naked flesh was flashing. Knowing that I had inspired our friends to that extent turned me on again. I looked at George and he looked at me, and we climbed in the back seat like we used to do at drive-ins.

We fumbled at each others clothes and got undressed quickly. I reached out for his hard stiff cock and took it in my mouth for a nice blow job. He always liked that. But tonight he moaned, "No, no, I can't stand it. Put it in your pussy quick!"

So I climbed on top of him, and his hard cock was thrusting deep inside me as fast as he could go. I rotated my hips, pushed them forward, rode up and down, and did all I could to help him along. As he thrust he talked. "Oh my god, you rubbing your tits on Joe's face! And shoving your pussy in Gary's! And then in front of all those people I got to eat it! Incredible. Just fucking incredible! You are one sexy babe! And Five Hundred dollars too! Incredible!"

He thrust up into me hard, and I felt the warm jizz spurting into me. I clenched my pussy tight around his hard cock and that started my climax off. Together we moaned and thrust. Then I fell forward on his chest and held him tight.

Just then there was a tap on our window. Surprised I looked up, and saw Kathy peering in. "Just to say thanks for the show, Becky!" She grinned. Then there was a tap on the other window, and Linda was there. "Innocent schoolgirls really turn our men on, don't they?" she smirked. I grinned weakly at both of them. Then I said to Linda, "Your turn next week." She grinned and just said, "We'll see."

SexyGeek
SexyGeek
454 Followers
12