Amateur Night with the Webcam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Melanie said, looking straight at me. I ran my eyes along the full length of her body. Her hair hung down around her shoulders, her normally pale cheeks were flushed and her lips red. Melanie moved towards me and I stood, pulling her towards me. We stood and kissed this time, my head bent down towards her upturned face. I saw Jay keeping the camera turned toward us as he followed our every move with the lens. I turned Melanie so she faced the camera with her back to me. My hands caressed her waist, and then they slid down to her panties. I grabbed her shirt, and pulled it up to reveal the edge of her bra. Her hands moved behind her and she began to caress me, squeezing my shaft, her fingers deft instruments of pleasure. She began to work my fly down, then she edged her fingers inside my shorts.

"Take off her top," Paula said, now deciding to help direct the film, and I realized that what Melanie was doing to me was invisible to the camera. I pushed myself against her hand, small subtle movements of my hips designed to encourage her without revealing it to Paula. My hand slipped under the bottom of the shirt and continued to lift it over her head, causing Melanie to pause what she was doing so that she could raise her arms to allow me to remove the shirt. Melanie leaned back against me, her hand falling back down to my crotch and continuing to stimulate me while her head rested against my chest. She turned around to face me and bent her head downward and with small darting movements of her tongue flicked at my nipple and chest.

Again she rested her head against my chest, this time her forehead lying on my shoulder. Her hand again sought and found my bulge and as it slipped inside the open fly I saw the camera turn once again, evidently keeping us framed perfectly. From the angle of the lens I guessed it was focusing on her hand action.

I closed my eyes and savored her languid wrist motion as she used the satin boxers that I was wearing as a lubricant for her pleasuring of me. My right hand stroked her thigh and lower back.

Leaning down I tilted Melanie's head up and kissed her, my other hand seeking hers and placing it at the entrance to my fly in a flagrant act of command. Her fingers slipped inside, matching the motion of her tongue.

Melanie's fingers withdrew after a few moments and we looked at each other. Her actions were deft, fingers flying over the belt buckle and unhooking the fly catch. She slowed the movements by holding the sides of my shorts, lowering them in stages to reveal the fully stretched tent of my boxers. Then she released them and they landed in a puddle on the floor around my ankles.

Her hand caressed my erection in gentle circular motions. Then, without encouragement from either of us she leaned forward and kissed the tip of the bulge, her eyes breaking their contact with mine as they sought her mouth's target. Her tongue snaked from her mouth; the tip formed into a small, hard point like a v-shape and touched the satin at the very tip of my bulge.

I would've given anything to know what Melanie was thinking. Instead of me controlling the action and calling the shots, Melanie kept taking over, pushing the boundaries, her boundaries and all on her terms.

I moved over to the sofa that was in the corner of the master suite and sat in the center, feeling the soft cushion moving under me as Melanie knelt behind me. Then her body was pressed against my back, her breasts lacy mounds that pressed into my shoulders. As the camera continued rolling, Melanie leaned slightly around me, her hand working down across my chest and stomach to again tease my boxers into a bulge. Her head was leaning over my shoulder and I turned to face her, sliding my tongue against her ear.

In response she gripped me tightly and turned towards me, our open mouths meeting in a wild tongue kiss that was on display to the camera. I turned towards her and in doing so she began to slide around to my front. I reached back, encircled her waist with one arm and dragged her onto my lap. She laughed and squealed, then lay across my lap on her back, staring up at me. I leaned forward and kissed her again, then pushed her so that she was kneeling on the sofa, her front against the rear cushions, and her back to me. This time I pressed against her, my bulge pressed firmly into her velvety behind. I kissed her shoulder blades and the back of her neck, my hands roving freely down her body, cupping her buttocks and squeezing them. I let my kisses travel slowly down her back, then slid the back of her panties down to expose both her buttocks. When she didn't move away or protest, I began to kiss the pale skin, my tongue darting to the top of her crack.

Slowly I let the kisses work upwards again. Then, unexpectedly, Melanie turned around and reached up and back and placed her arms around my neck.

My hands had been resting on her waist and I now moved them to her stomach and then worked them upwards. Just as I could feel the soft underside of her breasts against my thumbs, Melanie pulled in closer towards me.

She had never sunbathed topless, that was certain. The skin of her breasts were milky white, her nipples the size of a nickel and a soft pink color. They were hard, the aureole rose in tiny bumps. Her breasts were small and almost perfectly round.

Melanie moved in even closer and I could feel her nipple brushing my chest. I started to cup her breast rather than just cover it, like a bra, from underneath, savoring the soft creamy flesh in my hand. Melanie slid down and knelt, parting her thighs so that her knees protruded outside my legs. At once Melanie pulled the rear of my boxers down, her hands wandering across my buttocks. Her fingernails scratched delicate patterns along the crack and underside. I kicked the boxers towards the growing untidy pile of clothes and stood there naked.

Now Paula once again chimed in, encouraging the action.

"Sit on the chair Mick, Melanie I want you to straddle him." I did as I was told, feeling very aroused now that I was naked and my erection was out in the open, despite it admittedly having been obvious to all. Melanie sat on top of me, her legs across mine. My cock was half caught under her, and without a moment's hesitation she raised her body, reached down and pulled it forward then sat back down. The fleeting contact of her fingers on me sent a buzz like and electric current through me. Here breasts were now directly in front of my face and I wanted to kiss them, to taste her skin.

"Now, I want the action to start to get really hot and heavy, with kissing please, like lovers about to fuck.' The word sounded harsh coming unexpectedly from Paula's mouth and sent a dirty thrill through me. Melanie began to grind her hips into me again and our mouths were joined in a frenetic bout of tongue kissing. I could feel, from the back and forth motion of her crotch along my shaft, that she was stimulating her clit. Her breathing was becoming ragged, her kisses urgent and wilder. She had closed her eyes and sat back, still grinding onto me as her hair fell away over her face and shoulders. I leaned forward and took her left nipple into my mouth. Her arms clasped the back of my neck and held me there as I sucked, licked and bit it.

I leaned my head back and asked Melanie, "Are you sure that you want what we're about to do filmed?" I asked. "I mean, once we've finished the shoot, the deed is done and I'm keeping that tape!"

"Yes. I want this. And I want a copy of that tape. I'm posting this when we get back home."

Jay's eyes widened at those words, but he didn't miss a beat and kept on filming.

I saw her relax with a smile straight away. She stepped from my lap and turned her back to me, then bent over, her legs straight and pulled her panties down, kicking them off. With a coy look over her shoulder at me, she walked across to the couch and lay down, her head against the armrest once again. She beckoned me over with her forefinger and I stood and walked to her. I was stunned to see that her pussy was completely bald. I knelt beside the couch and we kissed again. I worked my mouth down along her body, across her breasts and paused to run my tongue in and around her navel.

I flicked the tip of my tongue across the top of her pussy, feeling her hips rise slightly towards me in anticipation. She parted her thighs and I slowly traced down her outer lips, gaining great pleasure from the way her body shuddered in response. She possessed a neat package, very little skin exposed beyond the obvious slit. I used my fingers to part her and found a dark pink, wet inner. Again I traced the tip of my tongue along her inner area, barely touching her but enough to elicit a low moan. I had to fight to keep my self-control, to avoid slamming my mouth against her.

Breaking contact, I moved between her legs, and then returned to my work. I licked her several times from the bottom to the top. Each time I penetrated a little deeper until finally my lips were brushing her clit and beginning to close around her sex. Melanie's breathing was ragged now, her stomach moving in small jerky movements.

I clamped my mouth over her pussy, marveling at the total lack of hair, and then drove my tongue into her as far as I could. Melanie let loose a loud yell and her hips bucked upwards off the couch and I was forced to hold her down to avoid losing oral contact with her. A second later she came, a thin squeal issuing from her throat. Her head had slipped off the couch arm and it was pinned against it, her neck straining upwards, her face obscured by her long blond hair. She had one hand on the back of my head, the other pinching her own nipple. Her stomach heaved as she came and I felt a torrent of wetness release against my mouth.

I slowed my tongue as her contractions slowed, until finally I broke my contact with her pussy. Melanie pulled herself back up onto the arm of the couch and brushed the blond hair from her flushed face. She slid one leg off the couch, exposing herself to me.

"Fuck me Mick," she whispered. I moved into position, reached down to grasp myself, and slowly eased the head of my cock between her bald pussy lips. Pre-cum had already coated my head, but even had I been dry, the wetness in Melanie's pussy would've made it easy to enter her. I pulled back, then eased a little deeper. Then out and so on. It was driving me mad to hold back like that, but I sensed it was driving her wild too. We looked at each other and then we kissed a soft passionate kiss that quickly intensified as I began to stroke in and out.

Soon our bodies, now coated with a thin sheen of sweat, were slapping together. We were grunting and moaning, whispering breathless encouragement to one another.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," Melanie said in a whispered chant. Then, without warning, she came again, the intensity of her climax bucking me out of her and almost off the couch. I tried to re-enter her, but her gyrations were too much and I had to be content to watch as she slowly came back down to earth. After she had let out a long sigh, I moved in to slide myself back into her, but she closed her legs and pushed me away.

"No, no, I'm too sensitive right now after climaxing," she said, looking up at me. "Stand up." I obeyed, and watched as she swung into a sitting position in front of me. Our eyes remained locked together as she tentatively darted her tongue across the head of my cock.

"Yuck, is that what I taste like?" she exclaimed.

"It's an acquired taste," I smiled, realizing that she had never done this to any other man before. She persisted, her tongue gradually lapping along my entire length as though cleaning it. Then she slid her warm moist mouth over me and from the powerful sucking motion of her cheeks and accompanying tongue movements, I knew that she had definitely done this before. I began to thrust towards her, so she stopped moving her head and instead grasped my buttocks and encouraged me to fuck her mouth. I obliged, watching as her lips were pulled and pushed with each thrust. She opened her eyes and met mine and in no time at all I was on the edge of coming and had to pull free.

Immediately Melanie returned to the couch, rolled onto her front and lifted her hips towards me. "Fuck me some more," she said, twisting her head to look back at me. With her flowing blond hair plastered across her cheek, shoulders and back, and her baby blue eyes imploring me to do as she asked, she looked both strangely innocent and sluttish.

I looked down, grasped her buttocks and parted them, revealing her puckered pink anus as well as her now red raw pussy. I slid into her now open pussy, savoring the wetness that had not abated at all.

She was no longer looking at me, her face was now buried against the couch arm, but she thrust back against each of my thrusts with my cock. I could feel the top of my shaft as I thrust into her with slow movements of my hips. I couldn't thrust too quickly as I knew that would simply make me come.

Melanie's moans were muffled against the couch but still audible. Occasionally she would turn her face and look at me, her eyes reflecting the mixture of lust and pleasure. I increased my pace, pounding into her hard enough so that my abdomen slapped against her buttocks, sending ripples through her soft behind. Melanie reached down between her legs and began to fondle my balls. This started the buzzing down there, the signal that the release I had been craving all afternoon. I began to thrust with increased speed and I could hear my own breath become a series of grunts. My hand gripped her waist tightly and I knew that she was reading the signals as she once again turned to look at me. With her baby blues locked on mine I came, a long "ahhhh" escaping me like air from a punctured tire. My come was like a torrent of fluid that shot into her. I remained buried to the hilt as my climax filled her cunt.

Spent, I collapsed forward, my rapidly softening member slipping from Melanie. I fell onto her, barely able to hold my weight up. She wriggled around under me until we were face to face. Her lips met mine, soft not quite chaste but a long way from the tongue entwining that we had indulged in a short while ago. I kissed her back and we exchanged an almost shy smile, a smile that acknowledged what had happened, but seemed to flinch from admitting the full ferocity of events. The absence of lust will do that.

"Wow," I murmured, "that was unbelievable."

"I know, I really didn't intend..."

"Ssh, it's okay, I know."

Melanie slid her arms around my waist and cradled me to her. We both heard small moans of pleasure coming from the corner of the room, only to discover Jay and Paula in the middle of climaxing also.

Both Paula and Jay were naked, and Paula was leaning against the wall with her back facing towards Jay, and he was steadily holding the cheeks of her ass while he pumped furiously into her waiting pussy. Paula cried out as I saw her arms bending as she threw her hips back to meet Jays thrusting, and I knew that she was coming.

I could see Jay's ass cheeks begin to tighten and I knew that he was filling my wife's cunt with his sperm, splashing it deep inside, of that I was sure. As their motions began to wind down, both of them looked toward us, and we all just smiled at each other as all four of us made our way onto the bed for a night of pleasure and a lot more fun.

12