Amazing Grace Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers

It was the first real "Dom" thing he'd said since I arrived. At least I think it was. It was so odd to me how he seemed to take control without saying much. He just handled me in other ways.

"I love your nipples. Have you ever tried clamps?"

I shook my head and swallowed.

"Mmmm...that will be something fun to try tomorrow."

Ethan leaned over and sucked a nipple into his mouth, then he closed his teeth and worried it between them for a second before releasing it. I mewled and groaned in response.

"Oh, yes. Definitely."

Ethan pulled the comforter farther down the bed and then eased me onto the sheets, having me scoot up the bed until my head was on the pillow. He unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts to reveal the elastic waistband of my panties. Then he removed my shoes before joining me on the bed. He was still fully clothed.

I finally found my voice. "Do you want me to undress you?"

Ethan gave me one of his half-smiles. "No, thank you. I just want to play with you for awhile."

"Okay."

"Have you ever been tied up before, Grace?"

"Sort of. I mean my hands were cuffed together."

"But they weren't tied to anything?"

"No."

"This is a bit different. You won't be able to move your limbs very much."

"Both my arms and legs?"

"No, just your arms at first. Until you feel comfortable enough for me to bind your legs, too."

Ethan leaned over and opened the drawer of his bedside table. He pulled two leather cuffs from inside. They appeared to be brand new.

"I bought these Tuesday. For you, Grace. You like them?"

I nodded and smiled. "I do."

Ethan returned my smile and then leaned down to kiss me playfully for a few seconds before sitting back up. "Let's get these on you."

He buckled them in place around my wrists and then positioned my arms along his headboard where carabiners hung. He simply attached them to the hoops in the cuffs. I hadn't even noticed the carabiners earlier.

My arms formed a wide enough vee over my head to prevent any movement. I tested the bindings. When I realized there was no way for me to escape them, something clicked inside me. I can't quite describe what it felt like. Almost as though someone had turbo-boosted my sexual urges. My entire body hummed with desire.

"God, baby, do you have any idea how sexy you look right now?"

I groaned and arched my back the best I could. I wanted him to touch me, kiss me, fuck me, anything.

"You like being tied up like this?"

"Yes." My voice was hardly more than a breathy whisper.

"You're very wound up. It's difficult for me to concentrate with you like this. You make me want to drag your shorts off you and fuck you raw."

Ethan's fingers were sliding into my underwear as he spoke. I curled my pelvis until my hips were tilting up to his fingers.

"You're not helping, Grace. Try to hold still. Relax."

I started to whine and then bit my lip, panting instead.

"I'll let that one slip, but after this I start keeping track."

His self control was driving me insane. And he knew it. I wanted him to suffer the same way that I was. "This isn't fair."

Ethan laughed. "No, it most certainly isn't." He tweaked each of my nipples causing me to yelp. "I definitely see gagging in your near future."

I whined and stopped short. My eyes shot open wide. "I'm sorry. It slipped."

"That's one."

I almost let go another one. What is wrong with me? Shut the fuck up. It was almost comical how challenging it was to follow this one simple request. So much of this was harder than I thought it would be. I mean, who would have guessed that lying there would be so damned difficult.

"You're so wiggly and I haven't even started playing with you, yet."

"This is so much harder than I thought."

"Why, Grace?"

"Because I'm so wound up."

"Horny?"

"Yes."

"Say it."

"I'm horny."

"Oh, yeah, say it again."

"I'm horny."

"That is so hot coming from your pristine mouth, you know that? That first night you came and read...Damn, that was hot. You sort of struggled through the first sex scene, but by the third, your cheeks were flushed with arousal and the words just flew out. Did you feel naughty saying them out loud?"

"Yes."

"And now; when you confessed that you were horny, did it make you wet just saying it?"

"Yes."

"I want you to say any dirty thought that pops into your mind. When I'm licking your pussy. Or fucking you. At any time. Okay?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Ethan slid his hand beneath the elastic waistband of my panties and cupped my pussy. "Do you want me to play with your pussy, Grace?"

"Yes."

"How? Tell me how you masturbate."

"With my fingers inside."

"Like this?" Ethan slid his two middle fingers into my slick heat.

I groaned, "Yes. Please."

Ethan eased his fingers out of me and petted my outer nether lips spreading my juices all around. It drove me mad. I pulled on the restraints and mewled for several moments before calming myself.

"Such a little fit."

"Please, Ethan. I can't take this teasing. I want you inside me. Please."

Ethan growled and got up from the bed, pulling his hand from my panties as he did. I whined openly. I didn't care what it cost me, anymore.

He leaned over and pulled my shorts down my body and off my legs. Then without hesitation he bent over and ran his tongue from the crack of my ass up to my clitoral hood.

"You have no idea how much I want to fuck you, Grace. How much I've wanted to fuck you from almost the first moment I laid eyes on you. I've jacked off so many times thinking about you, I've lost count. Hell, once before you got here tonight. But I promised myself I wouldn't lose control. I can't. Not with you. Not this first time."

"Ethan, it's okay if you do."

"No."

Ethan lowered his head until his face was buried in my folds. I gasped and bit my tongue to keep from whining.

I just wasn't used to having that done to me. Robert only did it twice. Briefly. Just to get me wet enough to penetrate when he didn't have lube handy. It made me uncomfortable.

"Grace, are you in pain?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"I don't ... feel comfortable when you do that."

"When I lick your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. It's not you. I've never liked it."

Ethan looked up at me incredulously. It was apparent that I was the first girl he'd had complain about it.

Great. Way to go, Grace. Nice buzz kill. "I'm sorry."

"When you masturbate, do you ever play with your clit?"

"No. Just inside."

"Oh, baby. You're in for a treat."

"I don't get what you're saying."

"You will. Shit."

"I'm sorry, Ethan."

"No, no. Don't be sorry. I love that I'm going to give you your first."

"My first what?"

"Clitoral orgasm."

"Please, Ethan, not with your mouth down there."

Ethan licked his lips and contemplated what I was requesting. "Okay. For now. We'll talk more about that later, though."

He made it perfectly clear by his expression that he was only conceding for the moment. And only because he decided to do so, not necessarily because it was what I wanted. For that matter, I wanted him to stop the teasing and fuck me but he wasn't about to do that.

It created a whole new meaning of the word compromise for me. When Robert and I disagreed on something, we compromised. But that just meant that we both lost a little in every deal. Ethan's way took my input and his together to create a solution where we could both win.

I'd always thought that domination meant something completely different. That to be submissive was to give up all your own wants and needs in favor of the Dominant. But that's not at all how Ethan operated. Are all D/s relationships like this? Is that what this is, even? I had more questions now than when we began.

Ethan climbed up over my torso and buried his face in my neck as he ground his hips between my splayed thighs. His coarse jeans against my sensitive flesh felt so obscene to me. I could feel his arousal through the layers of fabric. His jeans strained to hold him inside. Oh, how I want to feel it inside me.

I hooked my ankles around his back and tilted my pelvis to deepen the contact with his cock.

"Not yet, Grace."

"Please, Ethan. I want you inside me so bad I can't stand it."

"I know, baby."

He reached around his back to unhook my ankles so he could settle onto the mattress next to me. I groaned my discontent, convincing myself that it didn't count as whining.

"You have quite a spanking in your near future, you know that?"

I merely turned my face to him with pleading eyes. I was so beyond caring about any of that.

He grinned back at me as his hand trailed from where he'd been pinching my nipple to down between my legs. My thighs opened automatically to allow him access and he smiled very contentedly at me. His fingers traced lazy circles in and around my natural lubrication. Up and around the puffy flesh of my labial lips and down to my opening again.

He would just barely dip his finger inside and then repeat his path. His touch was a light, gentle caress. When I finally came to the realization that he wasn't going to fuck me to a frenzied state with his fingers, I relaxed into it, stilling my body to allow him to do as he pleased.

Gradually he increased the pressure, kneading the area around the top of my clitoral hood and then ever so gently flicking the most delicate part with the tip of his finger. The entire area increased in sensitivity with each pass. A very urgent need blossomed inside me, more powerful than I'd felt before. I closed my eyes and got lost in the sensation, my hips undulating in rhythm with his fingers.

He wasn't being gentle any longer. He pressed his fingers hard against me and moved them in circles, pinching my flesh between them. The need was building and building, bringing me along with it...exquisite...don't stop...yes...

"Come for me, baby."

Just like in my fantasy, his voice..."Oh, God, Ethan."

It felt like all the sensations that were building in my body rushed to where his fingers were and exploded into space at once. He slid his fingers inside me and held them still as my shocked gaze locked onto his. I was beyond speech and thought. I couldn't begin to comprehend what had happened.

A few more waves shook through my bones before it was over. Ethan moved his palm to remove his fingers and I yelped. The area was so ultra-sensitive, his touch was uncomfortable. My eyes shot open in alarm and I craned my neck to look down my body.

"What did you do to me?"

Ethan chuckled. "You're just a little sensitive at the moment. It'll subside."

"Ethan..." Tears started to well in my eyes for God only knows what reason.

Ethan rolled his body over mine and wrapped his arms around me, whispering in my ear. "Shhhh, it's okay."

I shook my head in protest. It wasn't okay to cry like that. I had no earthly idea why it was happening. What in the hell is going on? Stop crying, you dimwit.

Fortunately, it wasn't a leak in the main line so it subsided about as suddenly as it had started. But I was feeling a tad embarrassed by my display. Oh, Lord, he's really going to think I'm nuts now.

I tugged at the restraints. For some reason I was expecting my arms to be free. Maybe because I thought he'd surely know I needed a tissue and some time to compose myself. My mascara was most certainly streaking down my cheeks. Please let me just go wipe my face. I'll be right back, I swear.

Ethan ran his thumbs along the trail of tears on each cheek, wiping them away. I felt guilty about it until I noticed that this wasn't a chore for him. He tended to each tear as if it belonged to him and he wanted to do it. He was enjoying that simple task. So I let him do it, completely abandoning my own plan to escape to the bathroom for a tissue.

When he was finished with his fussing, he sat up and lifted his shirt over his head. I was treated to an art gallery of tattoos. My eyes shifted from one design to the next, taking them all in as quickly as possible, not knowing how long I'd get to look.

"You'll have plenty of time to see and feel them before the weekend is over. Don't worry."

Ethan slid off the edge of the bed and unfastened his jeans. He stepped out of his shoes as he slid his pants down his legs, then kicked the garment to the side. I barely got a glimpse of his male hardness before he was back at my side. Then I felt it pressing against my hip. It was delightfully rigid, and from what I could tell, impressive.

Ethan's pupils were dilated, making his eyes appear more black than green. The sight of them had some sort of effect on me. That building sensation was starting all over again. Just the idea that he was that aroused got me going.

His hand moved down my stomach and I held my breath as his fingers worked their way between my still-swollen labia. I was sensitive, but not like I'd been several minutes earlier. His gentle touch felt good. Real good.

This time I kept my eyes open as he worked me with his fingers. I watched the muscles in his forearm and shoulder flex as his hand moved up and down my slit.

"That feels good."

"Describe it to me."

"The whole area tingles. Like it's heating up. Starting to build again."

"And what do you want, Grace? Do you want me to make you come again?"

I shook my head.

"No?"

"I want you, Ethan."

"You have me, Grace. Tell me what you want. Ask me for it."

"Please, I want you inside me."

His two middle fingers delved into my pussy. "Like this? You want my fingers in your pussy?"

I shook my head and mewled. What he was doing felt amazing, but it wasn't what I was after. I wanted more.

"I want to hear you ask me for it, baby."

I nodded and swallowed. "Please fuck me, Ethan. Not with your fingers. I want your cock inside me. Please."

The sound of my own husky pleading along with his persistent fingers was taking me right back up to the edge of release. I could hardly believe it.

Ethan lifted his hips over my leg and settled onto his knees between my open thighs. His erection was beautiful. Proud. The swollen, purple head broadcasting his need. It was amazing that he'd held out this long, but I did remember him mentioning he'd masturbated just prior to my arrival.

Positioning the head at my opening, Ethan eased his hips forward to sink himself into my hot flesh. Even as wet and aroused as I was, there was still some resistance. It'd been months since I'd engaged in intercourse.

I hissed at the intrusion and Ethan immediately paused, but I shook my head at him. I didn't want him to stop, even though it was uncomfortable. The discomfort was unavoidable, besides, if it was anything like my first time, it would subside in a few moments.

Ethan continued to rock his hips in slow shallow strokes, and then longer ones, until he was sliding all the way inside. It had been a long time for him, too. Months since he'd last slept with Holly, and that was while wearing a condom. He never trusted her enough to not wear one. But I was on the pill; had been since I was eighteen. And I'd only been with two men in my life, the last one more than eight months earlier.

All those dates where we did nothing but talk paid off. There was no awkward conversation about condoms, diseases, pregnancy and what-ifs in the heat of the moment, killing the mood. We knew where we stood.

I could hear the sheets rustling next to my ears. Ethan's hands were bunching into fists. He wasn't going to last much longer.

The discomfort subsided as Ethan picked up his pace. He felt huge inside me, something I was going to have to get used to. Something I wanted to get used to. His muscles tensed and rippled and his entire upper body turned a deep crimson shade just before he slammed his hips into me and came.

It was a wondrous sight to witness. It felt amazing. I didn't come, but that didn't matter to me in the least. What mattered was that we were there together.

And I wasn't planning to go anywhere for two more days.

D_Lynn
D_Lynn
1,373 Followers
12