Amazing Island Girl

Story Info
A traveller discovers a beauty bathing alone in the forest.
6.5k words
4.58
32k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on an extended vacation from my modestly successful business as a finishing carpenter in a booming Canadian city. Doing this trip was a long overdue break from the city and work and from all the sacrifices of being a good dad and raising my children to a state of near independence. The woes of my divorce had been over for a few years and I was very happy to resume some of the travels that I had suspended as a young man a couple decades earlier when I felt the need to be a decent provider for my growing family.

I felt like a twenty-five year old again in my newly rediscovered freedom. And thankfully, at forty-seven years of age I had great health, perhaps due to my consistent physical work over the years, and of course eating decent food and respecting my body since a youth didn't hurt either. Nor the fact that for about twenty years I had taken a break from drinking alcohol. I suppose too that the forty-five hard minutes bicycle ride each way to and from work, through three northern seasons a year helped keep any winter fat burned off and my legs strong and my heart and lungs in top shape. (I had to do something! I was too lazy to go to a gym and work out.)

I had been sailing a zig-zagging course around the island studded part of the Pacific Ocean with an amazing couple whom I'd met through an online sailboat crew and boat connecting web site but when we stopped here I decided to stay a while. I said goodbye to my friends and their forty-two foot boat and thanked them for a wonderful couple of months.

For the past two weeks I had been on foot or bus or hitching rides, exploring the idyllic villages and quiet dirt roads, beautiful seashores and beaches, and fresh cool forests of this wonderful land. Probably the greatest draw for me though had been the wonderful people here. Open and friendly, generous and warm and physically, to my tastes anyhow, delightful to look upon, (if perhaps a bit too religious for me.)

The other evening in the last village I visited, I was talking with some guys I had passed the day with over some drinks in a little open-air place. One of them told me of a spot they used to go to as kids for a fresh dip in a forest pool halfway to the next village. It sounded like a nice refreshing little stop on what might otherwise be a hot dusty walk, if no vehicles happened along to hitch a ride on.

The following morning, after setting out from the village, as expected, the vehicle traffic was very light. I'd only had one short ride and had walked about an hour and a half, when, walking on the shadier side of the road, I recognized several of the landmarks I'd been told about the previous evening over beers. These indicated the spot where the path to this forgotten swimming hole was supposed to leave the road from. After beating about for ten minutes I did find what might have once been a path. Sure enough, after picking it up and losing it a couple times, it became more or less clear that I was following a once well beaten path which had been partially grown over in recent years. If it was the correct path or not, I had no real idea. Soon my hesitations were laid to rest though, as the gently undulating path took a turn and I could see it now was following a small, clear stream. I then remembered the guy said the path would follow a little flowing water upstream for about five minutes walk before coming to the swimming hole.

About fifteen minutes later, after cresting a gentle rise in the path, a small, shallow valley in the forest floor opened up and the sound of running water could be heard, probably a small waterfall. The canopy of trees still shaded the area for the most part, but there were fewer trees and as I neared the sound of the water, I could see glimpses of it shining through the underbrush. The depression or shallow valley the pool and small cascade were in seemed about a hundred meters long, and about half as wide. The pool itself was overhung with trees and vines on one side and only about ten meters wide. The sunlight came through the canopy more here, in mottled bits of sun and shade, which seemed to lend a special spot lit atmosphere to the place.

As the path descended a little toward the pond, still obscured by trees, I could feel the air temperature freshen by a couple of degrees from the muggy warmth of the rest of the forest. But now, something ahead through the underbrush caught my eye. A flash of color? A bit of movement? I stopped and waited a moment, unsure of what I'd seen. But somehow wanting to be sure of what or whom it was before I revealed myself. One can seldom be too cautious in another land where you don't know all that's going on. I wasn't even certain there wasn't some sort of guerrilla activity in these parts.

I crept ahead on the path, straining my eyes ahead through the underbrush and was startled as a woman stood up from being bent over and was suddenly in view. Visible from the waist up, her back towards me, she was quite close. However, she hadn't seen me, and still had her back to me and she bent back down to do something. I backed quietly up the path behind me to wait and observe if she was alone or not. It was difficult to hear if there were other voices unless they were calling out, because of the sound of the running water. I could not see all of the near shore yet to know if there was anyone else there or not.

From what little I'd learned about this spot and from the abandoned condition of the path I certainly never expected to see anyone else here. I knew I ought to wait and see if there were others here with her, perhaps some friends or maybe a man or kids maybe. I didn't want to intrude if a couple had come here for a bit of romantic solitude. The place certainly was well enough suited for it with the calm sound of a small cascade of water pouring into the pool. Also the happy sound of birds in the trees, once one was still long enough for them to resume their calls. Even the slightly cooler temperature than the surrounding forest seemed to add to the magnificent natural beauty of the place.

I had stepped off the path to one side and was peering through the foliage and was able to see her again and felt safe that even if she did glance my way she would not see me. As I watched, she walked a little more clearly into my view, and now I could see that she seemed to be a young woman from what I could see of her trim figure and smooth bare arms. I still had not seen her face but with her long dark hair pulled back off the sides of her head, and the way the simple, lightweight sleeveless dress hinted at the form of her body ... no, i just could not tell yet. She might be anywhere from 16 to 40 if she was a fit woman. I didn't see her looking at or talking to anyone, maybe she was alone. She just carried the shoes she'd bent down to remove over to a flat rock. Now she stepped into the water, lifting the hem of her dress a little and waded around with the water halfway up her smooth golden calves.

I was starting to think, 'well, all right, she's alone, I'll just go introduce myself, I'd like to meet her anyway', when she suddenly turned around to face me, briskly marching the ten steps back out of the shallow water, and letting the hem of her dress fall back down. My heart was pounding, thinking she'd caught me spying on her, and was angrily approaching. But just for a second, because, as she walked up the pebbled shore out of the water, she had begun to unbutton the many buttons all down the front of her dress. As if she had suddenly and firmly decided that a swim was what was needed here, not wading. Now, keeping in my crouch so as not to make any movement to catch her eye, I sort of felt like an intruder or a peeping tom and suddenly it didn't seem like such a great idea to go and introduce myself. I know that the people around here are quite religiously observant and somewhat prim and proper. I had no intention of going and embarrassing or scaring this lovely woman, as I could now clearly see she was. And besides, she might stop and get dressed and the show would be over then.

Her face was very fine looking with a cute nose that flared a little at the nostrils and she had a very appealing jaw line. Her lips were naturally dark and full. The two little ridges running from her nose to her upper lip were sharp and made a pretty 'v' in the middle of her upper lip and she had the most beautiful big brown eyes that were very white around her brown irises. With full eyelashes and the cutest eyebrows arching over her eyes and that very cute nose, I was completely smitten. I caught a flash of her flat belly and strong thighs as she turned away from me, stepping out of her dress and running back to the water still wearing her bra and panties. I guess that the modesty that seems so prevalent here, still holds, even when a young woman is alone, though I did note that her panties were of a sexier variety, a dark blue thong which did an amazing job of framing and displaying her amazing ass cheeks. Now this turned me on. Not just because she had an amazing ass, but the contrast of her good girl dress on the outside, but with a very sexy and worldly thong panty underneath.

As she splashed into the water, I could also see, before she dove in, that her back was nicely tapered from wide shoulders down to a slender waist, with those cute dimples above her bum cheeks. Her outstretched brown arms seemed to have every muscle in sharp definition, though in wonderful feminine proportions. Like an athlete, only in her case, her superb muscle definition was probably from the variety of hard work typical of a village girl here rather than from any exercise routines. That coupled with the typical diet of the locals, of fish and fruit and none of the developed world's worthless and harmful processed 'foods'.

I took advantage of her back being turned as she dove in and swam away, to carefully move closer to the water's edge, staying hidden by brush, so I could get a better view. I made myself comfortable and took my small backpack off, and, remembering that I had binoculars in there I got them out and focused on my water nymph. She was only about 15 meters away (50 feet) when she stood up waist deep in the water to walk the last few meters to the little cascade. I did not really need the binoculars, but I sure was enjoying seeing her wet and perfect form as if from a distance of a meter or two.

As I sat watching, my hand touched my throat through the open V of my half unbuttoned shirt as, with the other I held the binoculars to my eyes. Distractedly, the fingertips of that hand slowly played with the curly salt and pepper colored hair covering my muscular chest. The hair continued to a lesser degree over my belly, the hair there coming together from the sides to form a downwards tuft vertically along the center of my belly, softening the look of the six firm panels of my abdomen before disappearing into my shorts. My left hand slowly traveled up and down, softly dragging my fingertips across my furry skin, as if of it's own accord, the way a person might doodle with a pen on paper while absorbed in an engaging phone conversation. The fingers stopped their wandering though when they brushed across a hard nipple, lingering there as they kept returning to worry that firm little nubbin which no doubt only increased my arousal level as I watched transfixed.

Her wet, black, straight hair now hung down her back to about her shoulder blades, gleaming and smooth, as if made of one piece. I was entranced by the shape of her back and the almost erotic beauty of her nicely muscled and highly defined arms when she reached up and behind to wring the water from her hair. She waded closer to the rocks at the side of the pool where the little rivulet that fed the pool ran over a deeply hollowed rock overhang. It fell in one solid stream about the diameter of a small orange maybe 3 meters to the surface of the pond. Apparently there were some boulders under the water there because as she neared, she began to grope around to find her footing. She reached forward with cupped hands to feel the soft force of the water falling from above. She clambered onto a boulder right under the gentle arc of falling water, and when she stood up she was out of the pond from the knees up, to my great delight as now I could see her lovely hips, ass and thighs again and now the water poured softly onto her head and shoulders as it was only falling less than an arm span from above. She could move in and out of the direct stream of the water from her solid perch on the rock, and as she did so, the softly flowing water spread out over her whole magnificent body coating it in a glistening sheen.

Magically, a shaft of sunlight happened to be piercing through the overhead canopy of trees right in the spot where she stood bathing herself luxuriantly under the running water, making it look for all the world like a spotlight was focused on her. Every time she put her head directly under the stream it would make her hair flow down evenly all around her head so that when she pulled her head back from the water she pulled her hair back from her face, combing the wet hair back with her fingers along the sides of her head, tucking it behind her ears and letting it flop against her lovely bare back. And of course for some reason, I found the sight from behind of her arms and back as she did this to be tremendously erotic. Maybe because of the taper of her back, from broad shoulders down to a narrow waist. Maybe because of the way the muscles moved, something about the athletic grace of the movement, or the sight of her lower back and her amazing firm bum cheeks flexing as she worked to maintain her footing under the cascade. In all, it was a spectacular sight, the nearly naked figure of this athletically built golden-bronze skinned woman blissfully enjoying the waterfall, standing there right before my eyes.

For long moments already as I hungrily drank in the unfolding of this extraordinary tableau, I had been swollen full and very uncomfortably cramped inside my denim shorts. I thought I could safely risk unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts and letting my stiff cock have some breathing room, so leaving them on, I simply undid them. Now when I picked up the binoculars again, I could see her leaning back to let the water pour over her face and chest. Of course it filled and pulled at her bra, threatening to rip it, until she moved back a step, and undid the clasp behind her back, letting the loveliest firm breasts spill out.

Her breasts were not large but they stood up proudly, a nice handful each, and with dark nipples, hard now with the cool water. Her nipples were a dark pink, and they were huge! Each one was the diameter of my own finger tip and as long as from the last knuckle to the fingertip and with sharply defined brown areolae about a fingertip's width around each nipple. She had tossed the bra onto a dry rock nearby and had stepped back under the stream of water, this time turned more to face me directly, to my very good fortune. Now she was leaning back her head again and letting the water pummel her breasts for a moment and laughing out loud! Leaning back a bit and pivoting back and forth from the waist to bring just one nipple, then the other under the stream of water, and as she slid her hands up her belly to cup each breast and holding them as if offering the stiff nipples to the flow of water her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, an ecstatic expression on her face. She now began to slide her hands all up and down her flat belly and down onto the tops of her thighs and back up again to squeeze and to fondle her breasts, pinching and twisting at her nipples from time to time as her hands roamed deliriously all over her flesh, even grabbing and squeezing her pert ass cheeks. She was obviously becoming drunk with lust and the feel of her own flesh in her hands. She kept coming back to her nipples and each time she pinched or rolled them her whole body would writhe and her back would arch deeply. Now she was cupping her pussy and rubbing it through her panties and squeezing her thighs together, rubbing them back and forth against each other all the while covered in a layer of water from head to toe as she moved this way and that under the water pouring over her head, her shoulders, her chest or back, depending on where she moved under the water stream.

If I had the wherewithal and could have chosen the woman, and the location, and tailored the situation, and directed her movements in an attempt to create the most erotic scene I could imagine, I could have done no better than what was serendipitously being offered to me as this delightful sprite turned herself this way and that under the waterspout, offering me a great variety of splendid views of her exquisite body. Her every muscular movement was already an enormous pleasure to feast on, but now, with every movement Infused with such wanton sexual energy, it was driving me wild with lust for this goddess.

By now my shirt had become completely unbuttoned, and pulled back from my chest as if of it's own accord, my hands acting on autopilot, stroking up and down my chest and belly slowly, lost in desire, ever returning to enjoy my hard nipples, unconsciously mimicking what she was doing with hers. At some point while watching her I must have squirmed my opened shorts down my hips just enough to have let my poor cramped cock go completely free, and now when my hand went near it in it's wanderings, it would grab a hand full of the shaft, my thumb not even touching the other fingers for it's thickness as they wrapped around it. Being circumcised and without any lubrication, I could do nothing more than squeeze my dry cock, the friction being too great for anything else, although now that the seeping pre-come

was no longer absorbed in my shorts, it would drool from the slit in the tip of my cock head down to my thigh in long unbroken strands of lubricant semen.

From time to time as I drank in the astoundingly provoking show at the waterfall unfolding before my eyes I would wipe up a dollop of the amazingly slippery semen with my fingers and smear it deliciously over the full, thick rimmed, helmet shape of my cock head, and for an ecstatic moment before it would dry, I would relish the sensations that the velvety, spongy head would send to every fibre of my body.

My water sprite was now about to make a shallow dive into the pond. When she surfaced, a long few seconds later, I was shaken out of my erotic idyll by the fact that she was very close to the shore in front of me! I had been caught without enough time to retreat further back into the bushes and if I moved now I would surely be seen. I did my best to hunker down and be still. There was a chance that if she did not look directly at me, maybe if I did not risk looking at her face and making accidental eye contact, she might not notice me there. After her long underwater dive and her surprise surfacing right near the shore in front of me, she popped up to her feet, her thin bra in a ball in one hand, the water only coming to her mid thighs, as she strode the last few meters out of the water, magnificent in her near naked glory. Her fit and athletic body had the water running off it, and dappled sunshine glistening in every bead of water on her, her firm breasts swaying majestically. Fortunately her eyes were on the stony shore and where she placed her feet, rather than on the bushes where I was scantly hidden, and then on her own body as she twisted and wrung the water out of her hair over the front of one shoulder, and then whisked the water beads off of her skin with her hands, from head to toe.

I was holding my breath and hoping she wouldn't see. I was almost naked, with a hard-on and obviously had nearly been masturbating as I watched, I really didn't want to ruin this woman's private time and have her yelling at me and pulling her clothes on as I guiltily apologized. The last thing I wanted now was a woman's religious, righteous indignation. Still hoping she'd turn her back to me so I would at least be momentarily out of the danger of being discovered, I was at the same time grateful for the wonderful close frontal views she was unwittingly giving me of her body as she used her dress to wipe the remaining moisture from her skin. Amazingly, though she was facing me, her eyes would just skim over where I was, never noticing me there. I supposed that I was still more hidden than I thought. Or maybe she was not observant. Lots of people aren't. This thought relaxed me, which was good, because I sure didn't want to miss what she had begun doing now.

12