Amazing Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

"You and Kate are a very sexy couple" Rachael said, pulling my gaze back towards the beautiful woman sitting in front of me. "If you can't already tell, Anthony is very attracted to your wife."

I wasn't quite sure what to say to that. My mind was spinning. Anthony has been very flirty with Kate, and now he has her on the dance floor. If he plans on showing her how to dance the way he and Rachael were dancing earlier, they will be getting very close and very sexual. And now I'm sitting at the table alone with a very sexy and exotic woman that seems to be coming on to me as well. I had no idea where this was all going, but there was a big part of me that really wanted to find out.

"You and Anthony are a very sexy couple as well" I finally replied, looking deep into her brilliant green eyes.

She smiled back very confidently and took a sip of her cocktail. "Anthony is very good at teaching women how to dance. He can also be very seductive when he dances...does it bother you that he's dancing with Kate?"

I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it. Part of me was naturally jealous because he's a good looking guy and a much better dancer than me. Another part of me, that seemed to be winning at the moment, was starting to get turned on by the thought of seeing Kate move the way I saw Rachael move earlier.

"No, it doesn't bother me. I'm sure Kate is having fun."

A sly smile crept onto her face and she said, "well, why don't we go take a peek and see how they are doing."

That sounded great to me so we got up from the table and made our way towards the dance floor. As Rachael walked up a few steps back into the club, I couldn't help but stare at her luscious ass moving back and forth underneath her thin skirt. The way her small yellow dress contrasted with her smooth tan skin took my mind off of anything Kate might be doing and caused me to think of nothing other than licking every inch of Rachael's body.

Rachael stopped shy of the dance floor and stood next to a post in the corner of the club so she could spy on our spouses without being seen. I stepped right behind Rachael and peered out onto the dance floor to look for Kate and Anthony.

Rachael lifted her head and leaned back to tell me something over the loud music. "Looks like Kate is catching on fast" she said pointing towards the far end of the dance floor." As she leaned back, her body pressed into mine and a tingle ran through my body as I felt her firm ass brush against my crotch. Whether the initial contact was intentional or not, the fact that she didn't move away after she was done talking made me believe she knew exactly what she was doing.

I looked to where Rachael was pointing and saw Kate and Anthony dancing very close. Sure enough, Kate was dancing in a way I've never seen before and I definitely liked what I saw. They were pressed up against each other with Kate's legs straddling his as they moved to the music. One of his hands was holding hers out to the side and the other was on her lower back, just above her ass. They were moving really well together and Kate really seemed to enjoy the dance. They were talking and laughing as she tried to keep up with the different movements he was teaching her.

My attention was drawn away from my wife dancing with another man when I felt Rachael's ass pressing into my crotch even harder as she started gently moving to the music. I wasn't sure what to do, but what I couldn't do was stop the bulge from growing in my pants. It wasn't long before I was fully hard and my swollen cock was rubbing against Rachael's ass and lower back. This must have been what she was looking for because she turned her head again to give me a smile, and placed her hand on my hip as she continued pushing her body against mine.

I had never thought about cheating on Kate before, and actually removed myself from situations in the past to avoid the temptation, so part of me started feeling guilty about rubbing my hard cock against a beautiful stranger's ass. But the guilt quickly turned to lust when I looked back out on the dance floor and saw how much closer Kate and Anthony were now dancing.

Kate's legs were still straddling one of his, but now they were so close that Kate had to be grinding her pussy against his upper thigh every time they moved to the beat. Anthony's hands also changed positions and he now had one hand on her back and the other gently gliding between her upper ass and down her thigh. I was really surprised to see Kate doing this with another man, but she seemed be losing herself in the moment. I actually saw her look around a few times like she was nervous that I might see what she was doing, but she soon focused her attention back on Anthony as she realized that our table did not have a view of the dance floor.

Rachael was still pressing her body against mine, and the sight of Kate dancing so close to another man eased any guilt I had, so I slipped my hand around Rachael's waist and held her closer to me as we continued grinding to the music. I ran my hand up and down her stomach brushing the underside of her tits on my way up, and stopping just short of her panty line on the way down. Her tight and toned body felt so good through the thin material of her dress that I barely resisted the urge to explore the rest of her body with both hands.

The song changed to something a little slower and I figured that Anthony and Kate would call it quits and head back to the table, but instead they continued their dance, just slower and even more sensual than before. My eyes were glued on my hot, but normally conservative wife, as she began to give herself to the music and to another man. She was now openly grinding her pussy on his hip and his hands were all over her ass and upper thigh. Her hands were draped around his neck and she was staring into his eyes and seemed completely oblivious to her surroundings.

When I saw Anthony slip his hand under Kate's skirt and grab her bare ass without any objection, I decided to do the same. I slid my right hand down Rachael's stomach, down her upper thigh and under her dress to caress her ass. Her skin was so smooth and her ass so firm that I almost lost my load right there. Rachael clearly liked where this was going because she slipped her left hand between us and gripped my now throbbing cock through my pants. My cock is about 8 inches long and very thick, and she must have been pleased with what she felt because she looked back and gave me a wicked smile before softly stroking my cock as we continued our secrete dance hidden by the darkness of the club.

I looked back to the dance floor and saw that Kate was now turned around and pressing her body against his with her hands still draped over his neck and her head leaning back on his chest. Her eyes were closed as his hands gently roamed her body, from her tits down to her inner thighs. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when he finally slipped his hand under her skirt and appeared to begin touching her pussy. When Kate tilted her head back further and opened her mouth like she was moaning, I could only assume he entered her with his fingers.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and couldn't believe how horny it was making me. When I reached around between Rachael's legs and realized she wasn't even wearing a thong as my hand came in contact with her dripping wet pussy, I was ready to fuck her right there in the club. Rachael seemed ready as well because as soon as I touched her pussy, she spread her legs and lifted one of her knees to give me full access to fuck her with my fingers.

I was about to start banging her, and Kate looked like she was about to cum when the song changed again and seemed to pull Kate back to reality. She opened her eyes, and quickly closed her legs as she pulled away from Anthony saying something apologetically as she started walking off the dance floor.

"Maybe we should get back to the table" said Rachael as we released each other and tried to compose ourselves.

I agreed, and we hurried back to the table before Kate and Anthony got there. Moments later, Kate came out of the club with Anthony close behind with a sheepish smile on his face. Kate on the other hand looked very flustered. Her face and chest looked a little flush, and perspiration was beading up on her skin (something that typically happens when she has an orgasm).

"How was the dance floor?" Rachael asked a little overly enthusiastic.

"Oh, it was fun" Kate said as she tried to compose herself and act normal.

They both sat down and Kate immediately took a long hard sip from her drink. She wouldn't look at me and she just stared ahead as if she was looking at something behind Anthony while she continued to finish her drink.

"Kate is a great dancer" Anthony said after a short awkward silence, "definitely a natural."

Again, Kate didn't say anything or look at me, but kept staring straight forward like she was lost in thought. I reached down and placed my hand on her inner thigh and lightly rubbed my hand further up her leg. She finally looked over at me and I gave her a warm smile which seemed to pull her out of her trance and ease her mind a little.

"Well, why don't all four of us hit the dance floor?" Rachael said excitedly, "Kate can show Ryan her knew dance moves!"

"I'd love that!" I said, squeezing Kate's thigh.

Kate reluctantly agreed and we all got up from the table and headed back to the dance floor. On the way, Anthony and Rachael whispered a few things to each other, no doubt telling the other what just happened. After Rachael whispered her piece, Anthony got a big smile on his face and glanced back at Kate and me. All I could think to myself was "what is this couple up to?"

We got on the dance floor and Anthony and Rachael got right into it. Kate on the other hand was a little nervous and reluctant at first. We danced like we normally do for about half the song until I pulled her closer and said, "show me what you learned....I'm sure you learned some pretty hot moves!"

When I said this Kate gave me a weird look and said, "you don't care that he taught me some hot moves?"

"Not at all, I'm sure it was fun" I said as I playfully slapped her ass.

This seemed to erase her worries as she smiled and slapped my ass back. She started dancing like she was when I first saw her with Anthony and I did my best to move the way he did. We danced for a few songs and got closer and closer as I started to get the hang of the movements. I started grabbing her ass a little and pulling her in tighter so my thigh would rub against her pussy the way Anthony's did. Kate gave me another smile and picked up the sensuality of her movements. Things were getting pretty hot and she seemed to be losing herself in the music again so I decided to push the limits a bit.

I slipped my hand under her skirt to caress her ass and leaned in and whispered, "so did you and Anthony dance like this?"

She didn't respond, but pulled her head back a little to look me in the eyes like she was studying my face. I smiled back at her and grabbed her ass tighter, grinding her pussy against my upper thigh.

"If you two were dancing like this I bet it was pretty hot." I said before pulling her closer so I could kiss her.

She responded by grabbing the back of my head and then kissing me deeply before turning around and pressing her body hard against mine. When her ass pressed against my rock hard cock, she reached back and started to stroke it through my pants. I started kissing the back of her neck and she tilted her head back and moaned loudly in my ear, squeezing my cock even harder. We kept this up for a few songs as we kissed and fondled each other on the dance floor as if there was no one else there. At one point I saw Anthony and Rachael dancing together, but both were looking at us with big smiles on their faces.

Kate and I started getting to the point where we were so horny that we either had to fuck right there, or stop dancing all together. We both decided to take a quick break and head back to the table. As we were heading back arm-arm, I noticed Anthony and Rachael heading the same way.

"Hey, you guys looked pretty hot on the dance floor!" Rachael exclaimed as we all sat down at the table. "I told you it wasn't that hard."

We all agreed we were having a great time and ordered another round of drinks as we all needed to cool off.

We were finishing our drinks when the DJ announced the last call. None of us could believe the night went so quickly and we were all a little bummed we couldn't keep dancing. It was then that Anthony asked the question.

"Why don't we just head up to our room for a few more drinks?"

"Yeah, this is too much fun to end now!" added Rachael.

I looked over at Kate and she seemed to be pondering the offer. I was about to say "sure" when Kate finally spoke up.

"I don't know, it's getting pretty late. We should probably just head back to our place as well."

"Okay, no problem. We're in suite 415 if your change your mind" said Anthony a little disappointed, "maybe we can do this again tomorrow night."

We all agreed that we should do this again the next night, and that we'd look for each other around the pool in the morning. We then closed out the tab and headed off in separate directions to our rooms. Kate and I walked back towards our room without saying anything. I was a little disappointed we didn't head back to their room, but I was definitely looking forward getting alone with Kate. I just hoped she was still feeling pretty hot from our time on the dance floor.

As soon as we got back in the room, I could tell something was distracting Kate. I was hoping she would jump me as soon as we got inside the door, but instead, she started fidgeting with things around the room like she was trying to avoid talking to me. I figured I knew what was going on so I decided to see if I could get it out of her.

I walked up behind her and spun her around so I could grab her ass and pull her close to me. She didn't resist, but she didn't embrace me like should normally would.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked as I squeezed her ass and pressed my semi-erect cock against her lower stomach.

"Yeah, it was fun" she said quietly.

"Then what's wrong?" I asked looking into her eyes, "I thought we had a lot of fun."

"We did. I guess I just feel bad that I ended the night because I wasn't sure if I wanted to go up to their room."

"Don't worry about that" I said pulling her in harder, "it's not a big deal that you didn't want to hang out any more."

"That's the thing" she said looking down to avoid eye contact, "I did want to keep hanging out, but didn't really think we should go up to their room"

"Why not?" I asked innocently.

"You didn't see the way Anthony and I were dancing. I think I drank too much and got caught up in the moment....I let it get more sexual than I should have."

"I saw you guys dancing, both Rachael and I did."

"You did?!" she said looking up at me with fear in her eyes.

"Yeah, we thought you guys looked pretty hot. That's why I wanted to dance with you afterwards...it looked like fun."

"Really?! Oh my god, you saw us dancing?" She said with a concerned look on her face. "You're not upset?"

"Not at all. Like I said, I thought it was hot."

There was a slight pause and I wasn't sure what Kate was thinking. A slight smile broke on her face when she realized I was hard and she pulled away a little so she could rub my cock with her hand.

"I can believe you aren't mad about the way I danced with Anthony." She said looking down and my crotch, slowly stroking my cock.

It was quiet for a moement and then she spoke up again. "Well, what do you want to do?" she asked, still rubbing my cock. "Do you want to go hang out with them some more, or stay here?"

"It's up to you....I'm pretty sure we'd have fun either way."

Kate still seemed to be wrestling with her thoughts, but she kept rubbing my cock and actually started lick her lips a little.

"Why don't we go have one more drink with them, I'm not ready to go to bed just yet."

With that, we left the room and headed straight for suite 415 without saying a word to each other. I could feel the tension, and I could tell Kate was excited and nervous about going to their room. I wasn't sure if she thought something would happen, and I wasn't sure if anything would happen either, but just the idea that something might happen seemed to freak Kate out a little. She was still walking towards their room, so something told me that there a force stronger than her mind pulling there.

Before I knocked on the door, Kate grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye and said, "are you sure you want to go in?"

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"I don't know, I think so, but I don't want to do anything we regret."

"Let's just have a drink and have fun. We won't do anything that both of us aren't comfortable with."

She just nodded her head and squeezed my hand tighter as I knocked on the door. Anthony answered the door in a white robe and was holding a drink in his hand. He looked very happy to see us and invited us in immediately. Rachael came out of the bedroom wearing a robe as well, and was equally as excited to see us.

"We were just grabbing some drinks and were going to take a dip in the Jacuzzi on our balcony" Anthony said pointing out the open sliding glass door.

"Oh, well, uh, we didn't bring our bathing suites." said Kate, "we'll have to go back and get them."

"Don't worry about it; we don't have our suites on either!" said Rachael with a giggle. "Come on, let the boys fix us some drinks and we'll go get in the Jacuzzi."

Kate reluctantly agreed and followed Rachael out to the balcony and I followed Anthony into the kitchen to fix two more drinks.

"Your wife is very sexy" Anthony said as he was getting some ice out of the freezer.

"Yeah, your wife is definitely very sexy as well" I said as I found two glasses in the cupboard.

"Do you know why Rachael and I invited you guys to our room?" he asked.

"I think I have a pretty good idea."

"Are you and Kate okay with it?" he asked in an almost concerned voice.

"I think I am, but Kate is a little nervous and conflicted."

"Well, we'll see what happens." He said as he handed me the drinks and started out towards the Jacuzzi.

We stepped out on the balcony and the girls were already in the tub chatting. I was a little bummed that Anthony and I didn't get to watch the ladies strip down, and now I was faced with having to strip down in front of them which did feel a little awkward. Anthony didn't seem to mind at all as he just dropped his robe on a lounge chair and stepped into the tub. When he bared it all, Rachael let out a playful cheer and clapped her hands. Kate on the other hand, didn't have a response. Her eyes were fixed on Anthony's cock.

Like I mentioned, I was Kate's first and she didn't have much experience before we started dating in college. She had a few boyfriends in high school and college whose cocks she sucked, but she has seen very few cocks in her life and only mine in the last decade. Needless to say, she took a long hard looks at him as he entered the Jacuzzi, and for good reason.

Anthony was very well built, and was very well hung. He was significantly longer than me, probably 10 or 11 inches, but not as thick. There is no doubt his was the biggest cock Kate has ever seen, and the first black cock as well.

"Your turn!" Rachael proclaimed as soon as Anthony got situated.

I handed the two drinks to the ladies and started removing my shirt.

"All right!" Rachael cheered as she started clapping her hands, "give us little show!"

Kate started loosened up a bit and joined Rachael in cheering me on. It was definitely pretty embarrassing so I just removed my cloths as quickly as possible without giving them the show they were asking for. Once my pants were down, revealing my manhood for the first time, Rachael gave another cheer of approval as she assessed what I was packing.

bman34
bman34
278 Followers