Amazon Cartel Ch. 02

Story Info
Tables turned.
1.1k words
3.47
10.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers

Andrea looked at Jordan shocked, "Traitor!" She spat.

"No opponent, would be more accurate."

There was a mumbling behind her.

Jordan walked over to Eric and removed his gag and began releasing his restraints, "I'm sorry."

He looked at with understanding, "I know, you being my Mistress was one thing." He walked over to Andrea. "Having this Bitch use me was another!"

"Your proper place, "the brunette said defiantly.

"I've heard enough of your drivel, "he responded stuffing the ball gag in her mouth.

"Clothes are in the closet," Frank told him. Another mumble caught his attention. He walked over to Carl. "You want to be released?"

Carl nodded.

"You are pathetic, as said. Just sit there and suffer."

Despite her predicament, Keisha laughed.

Jordan looked at her scornfully, "You are a stupid cunt!

"Getting my own back."

"No Keisha, Frank told her."You are a hateful bigot just like Alice Walker." He went over to the last pair. "You have anything to say."

Jane in a resigned voice, "Would it do any good?"

"That depends, your situation is a little different. You are the Mistress in a relationship and you domed him and he accepts being your sex slave..."

"So I can keep him?'

Jordan grabbed her tit, "You better use that brain of yours and think."

But for now, "Frank took out an atomizer. "you need to sleep.'

Andrea had been stripped and locked in a room. Deliberators had been attached to several part of her body, which limited mobility. The message was clear, Frank and Jordan had rendered her helpless. She was outwardly calm, but fuming inside. Intellectually she knew woman were sometimes sex slaves, but that she could ever be put in that position, was infuriating.

The door opened and Keisha came with her lunch. The black woman was in a slave harness and spider gagged. The meal was always the same: raw vegetables and water. There was something else this time. A book titled, Modern relationships between men and women. A note was on the top in Jordan's handwriting. You will read this in full.

Keisha left the room and went back to her cleaning. Jane leashed the collar she now shared with Carl. The two of them were forced to do cleaning of the various hallways. She had fallen so low. Damn that Andrea, I had a good job. Now I'm stuck chained to this slug.

Jane wore light but unbreakable chains. She was periodically whipping both of them. She really never liked Keisha and felt no pity for her. Besides Frank said you make sure they work; or you take their place. At the end of the day she was taken back to her cell, there Matt waited for her. For some reason he was still her sex slave.

But tonight there was no in the room.

"Come with me, "Jordan instructed.

In another room, Matt hung from his wrist, while Frank sat nearby.

"Kneel."

Jane did so as Jordan lowered Matt to the floor.

"Have you given some thought to your position?"

Jane nodded, "Yes, I overstepped when I joined the other side."

"What can you offer?" Jordan asked.

"My computer and technical skills," the blond answered with more confidence.

"But are you willing to commit this organization"

"By committing, what do you mean?"

Jordan grabbed a cane and started whipping Matt"Pain, domination," the cane started cutting him.

"Please..." Jane said.

The red head grabbed a strap on, "I'm going to fuck him!"

Jane threw herself in front of her. "Fuck me instead!"

"Well you passed the first test."

Jane lifted her head.

"Andrea looks at men as her property, 'Frank remarked. "When Keisha was abusing Carl, she really did not care, did she?"

"No she didn't"

'Yet when I abused your slave, you were willing to take the pain yourself."

"Yes."

"Eric put himself totally in Jordan's care. He was helpless. She could have sold him, let you fuck him anything."

Jordan looked at her and at Eric, who had been outside of her vision." When there is time I intend to be his sex slave to make up for it."

"Which, "Frank added. "He did not know until this minute."

Jane looked at Matt, "Will you be Jordan's sex slave, while I serve as Frank's?"

'Yes Mistress."

'You passed the 2nd test."

Jane stood at attention as Frank inspected her. He lightly traced her breasts with a crop.

"Do you give yourself to me willingly?"

"Yes Master."

"Your safe word is purple." Frank grabbed her arms and secured them in an arm binder. Grabbing a paddle. "Don't bother counting."

Frank varied the intensity and location on her ass. It was sensuous and then the rhythm changed as he hit hard. The blond sucked in her breath. After 10 hits, he stopped.

"Breathe", he reminded her. Taking off the binders he tied her to the whipping post. Picking up the cat, "Kiss is." Beginning a figure 8 pattern he worked over her entire body.

"I can take more," she challenged.

"Good slut, you will be." He picked up a wand, but placed the whip in her teeth. Frank lightly played it on her body and gradually turned up the intensity.

Jane was hot and desired to Cum.

Then he stopped. Picking up a vibe he taped it her clit. "You are doing very well," as he began sucking her tits making the nipples hard. He attached the ball to the nipple chains. Kissing her lightly he blindfolded her.

A nude Jordan dragging Matt by a leash came. "Stay next to her."

She disrobed Frank, "How long?"

"Until we both have 3 orgasms." He replied spreading her legs.

Jane felt the blindfold come off and then a sharp pain as the nipple chain came off.

"Master?"

"Yes my slut."

"You are a real mean bastard!"

"Thank you", as he untied her.

The ethereal woman sank to her knees and began deep throating his cock.

"Forward bitch aren't you."

Jane did not answer but concentrated on making him cum. As he exploded on her. "I want you inside me now!"

`Pushing her on the bed, while cradling her head, he did so.

"Take it my sexy toy."

"Yes!" Suddenly with an aggression and strength that surprised them both she pushed him on his back. "My turn to be in charge." She went cowgirl and lightly slapped his face.

Frank was impressed, she might be a good addition. And they were going to need people for the upcoming war.

"Give it to me."

Flipping her over, he mounted her in Leapfrog as they wore each other out.

Jane woke next to Frank. She saw the whip and restraints.

She smiled as she picked up the whip.

Dazzle1
Dazzle1
143 Followers