Amazon Invasion Ch. 01

Story Info
Amazon invaders have a large surprise between their legs.
1.7k words
4.12
102.4k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

"Where the hell did Corporal Anderson get to? He was supposed to be back 10 minutes ago." Sergeant Johnson raged aloud. Johnson, known to most as Sarge, was one of the oldest and most experienced soldiers in the army of the kingdom of Altyr. He was now stuck leading a small patrol of mostly young, raw recruits through the forests in the far border of the land. Anderson was a headstrong, vain young man whose self-proclaimed best feature was his extremely attractive face and muscular body. In short, he thought himself the ultimate lady's man. "If he isn't back in 5 minutes we send out search parties" Johnson then went about dividing his remaining 20 men into search parties.

"Well looky here boys, a beautiful woman, passed out on the ground, and so close to the border, that ain't safe nowadays " Anderson laughed to himself as his 4 cronies grinned at the busty young woman in torn clothes spread out before them. They crowded around to get a closer look as Anderson knelt down and gently tried to wake the girl. When she wasn't stirring, a devilish grin came over Andersons face as he gently pulled the torn shirt off the girl, exposing her large breasts. He grabbed then and slowly caressed the soft orbs of flesh. He and his men were so focused on the girl in front of them; they didn't notice the host of shadows sneaking up behind them...

"Alright, everyone move out! Party leaders remember your directions, back at camp in 10 minutes at them most!" Johnson yelled. He had organized three parties and left a couple men to guard all the gear. He joined a squad and they tramped of to find their missing friends.

For the whole ten minutes, Johnson felt he and his men were playing a game of cat and mouse with an unknown enemy.

Near the end of their search, a man reported he could hear funny noises nearby. When asked what sounds, he said it sounded like to people "getting it on, if you know what I mean, sir"

"Yes private, I've had my share of women, believe it or not" Johnson replied. Of course, not all of them had been willing partners; Johnson had sacked too many towns to count and had come to view their women as just spoils of war. But as the men relaxed and went to join their comrades, Johnson warned them off. He had a bad feeling about this.

He led his men into the forest and off the path. After creeping through the bushes, he finally could see into a clearing. The private had been right, and it looked like the other two search parties had found their way to the clearing and were joining in the fun. But something was wrong; this wasn't a traditional way of having sex. Instead of the man being on top, and the woman either on her knees or bent over for the man, it seemed it was opposite. His men were being raped by shemales! Some were forced to suck them off, while others were getting their asses brutalized.

Johnson heard the rasp of a sword being pulled out of its scabbard, then a sickening slicing sound, and finally a thud as a heavy body hit the ground. Johnson spun around to find two of the most beautiful women he had ever seen standing there, swords drawn and armor gleaming while one of Johnson's soldiers dead at their feet, his throat cut.

"Hello boys" the one if front said in a sultry voice. "If you would be so kind as to drop your swords on the ground."

"Are you kidding? We outnumber you; I believe it should be you who should surrender "hardly were the last syllables out of the grizzled old soldiers mouth, then another 10 or so armed and armored women rose out of the forest." "Ah" was the only thing out of Johnson's mouth before he and his men's hands were bound and they were forced out into the clearing. Two women who had been watching the ongoing rape in the clearing moved to intercept the new arrivals.

"Ahh, the last of the patrol is it? Good, the rest of our force is tied up with your other men. But I'm sure Heather and her girls will gladly keep you occupied until your deaths. Let's see, there are 4 of you left untouched, and 12 of my Amazon warriors that were left out of the other fun left. So each of you gets the personal attention of three girls. I congratulate you on your good fortune. I must be off to organize the siege of your precious castle Alzahar." As the leader left, the 12 girls grinned at their prizes and quickly stripped the captives of their padded leather jerkins and rough woolen trousers.

Johnson and his three remaining men were forced to their knees, while the girls unveiled their own pricks. Most were average size, 5 or 6 inches, but heather and her second in command were bigger than almost every man Johnson had ever seen. They must have been at least 10 or 11 inches long.

"Now, who among you do you name as your leader?" Heather asked.

"We will never tell you anything! We are strong, we will never brea-˝ the brave soldiers defiant cry was cut short as his head was severed from his body. Eddie and Howard, the two remaining soldiers with Johnson cringed as his head hit the ground. Johnson however, remained expressionless. That coupled with his obvious seniority over the other two fresh faced soldiers', convinced heather that he was the leader.

"Ahh, good, you shall receive the personal attention of Janielle, me, and Julia here."

"Who's Janielle?"

Heather cackled over that question "she's the second in command of the whole army, and also the one in charge of interrogation. Her particular specialty is men."

Johnson was taken out of the large clearing and into another, smaller area where a large woman was waiting.

"Ahh, you must be the commander of this ill-fated expedition. Tell me, what is your purpose here?" The extremely attractive woman asked.

When Johnson didn't respond, the woman, who assumedly was Janielle, nodded to heather, who slammed the pommel of her sword into his head, knocking him to the ground and disorienting him. "I'll ask again, why are you here." Janielle asked again.

"Were just a patrol, exploring a disturbance that was reported at the border." Johnson said. He figured there wasn't much harm in telling them that, after all, everyone on this patrol knew why they were there.

"Good you're being honest, which will serve you well the further we go with this chat" Janielle said. "Now on to more difficult matters. Are you the only patrol? "

"Yes" Johnson lied.

"Shame, I was rather hoping to avoid this. Heather, if you would do the honors." With Johnson on his knees and still a little disoriented, it was easy for heather to walk in front of him and shove her cock down his throat, cutting off his air supply. "It's only going to get worse once she gets hard, you won't be able to breathe at all." Janielle said. Johnson gagged and pushed away, but nothing he did affected heather in the slightest.

When she pulled out her cock hung limply in front of her, but Johnson would have sworn she was hard when she was in his throat she was so big.

"That was a test; we know there are two other patrols the same size as yours as well as a smaller mounted patrol. If you continue to lie it will get worse." Janielle calmly explained. While not the most effective in terms of pain inflicted, it was found that the humiliation a man feels when he is forced to choke on a penis is far greater than any pain, especially if the man is a macho big tough guy like Anderson, who had broken the first time an amazon had put her dick in his mouth.

But Johnson was not Anderson, and would not break easily. After he refused to answer any of Janielle other questions outright, his punishment became worse and worse. After a longer period of Tim's being choked by heather's cock, the cock started to grow, and be buried deeper, until Johnson was holding out for minutes against a fully hard member that was nearly 12 inches long, and fairly thick, and was so far down his throat that heather's balls were mashed against Johnson's chin.

When became clear that it wasn't working, Janielle moved it up. Letting heather get soft again, she stunned him with another blow to the head and prepared his ass. His first non-response was rewarded with a powerful thrust from heather, burying her cock in his ass. After that came the growth of the cock, stretching his ass out unbelievably. When that did not work, Julia was brought in to work on his mouth as heather worked on his ass. Soon he was up to a full pounding in his ass as he was simultaneously choked by Julia's slightly smaller dick. When that did not work, they switched places, forcing Johnson to suck on the cock that had just been in his ass.

Janielle finally decided to get in on the fun. She pulled out her own member. Even limp it was easily the size of Julia's cock fully hard. Janielle positioned everybody so both heather and Julia would be in his ass, while Janielle was working his throat. It almost broke him.

What finally did break him, was when he saw how big Janielle was fully hard. Almost 16 inches long, and twice as thick as heather's, Johnson didn't want that thing anywhere near him. He spilled everything he knew, troop locations, numbers, tactics, knowledge of the royal family, positions of the castles, his birthday, his mother's birthday, his favorite Color, absolutely everything he knew, he told them.

When he was done he dropped exhausted. He looked up to see the three women standing around his face.

"For your obedience, I believe you've earned a shower. Never before have I actually been necessary to break a prisoner." She said with a grin. The ladies aimed their considerably meat at Johnson and opened fire, drenching his face, back, and butt in cum as he lay face down on the ground. When they finished, Janielle pulled him to a kneeling position and nodded to someone behind him and he was out cold.

To be continued....