Amazon TV

Story Info
Army Major meets much changed Sergeant.
6.9k words
4.46
58.6k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colin O'Bannon stood at the cross walk waiting for the light to change. Colin was a large powerfully built man in his prime. He was dressed in his favorite leisure outfit, jeans, T-shirt, boat shoes and a ball cap. His broad shoulders and slim waist turned many female heads. He felt a tug at his sleeve and looked around to see a very lovely young lady looking up at him. She wore a light summer dress with high heels and her long blond hair in a ponytail. He smiled and said, "Yes, what can I do for you, Mam?"

The pretty girl smiled, "Are you Major Colin O'Bannon?"

"Yes I am, or rather I used to be 'Major' now just Mister, how did you know that?"

"Do you remember Sergeant Tommy Dolan?"

"I sure do, a fine young man. I don't understand."

"I used to be Sergeant Tommy Dolan, now I am Miss Tommie Dolan."

He looked at her for a long moment, "Have you ever changed! Can I buy you a beer and we can talk?"

"That would be very nice, thank you."

He offered her his arm and looked around for a bar or restaurant He spotted a TGIF and led her to the door.

"Is this OK?"

"Fine."

He led her to a vacant booth. He looked at her, "Tell me how this happened?"

"Well, you remember, I was always slightly built, always being called names, like 'sissy boy' and other things."

"Yeah, I also remember you were the best electronics man, and one of the bravest men I ever saw. I believe you got a Silver Star and a Purple Heart."

"Thank, you Sir, I just followed you. You were the brave one. But any way I decided that when I got out of the Army I would try life as a female for a while. I love being a girl. I have had breast implants, I take hormones, and I am waiting for the big operation. How do I look?"

"Tommie, you are a very, very attractive girl. I really can't believe you are the guy I knew in the Army."

"Well none of the guys wanted to be around me then, now all the guys want to hang around and try to make out with me. A big change. They call me the 'Ice Maiden' because I won't do anything. It wouldn't be right until I get the big operation and I am a real woman."

"Tommie, you have just boggled my mind. You look so good I don't think of you as anything but a woman. And a damned hot looking one too."

"I finally realized that I WAS a sissy boy, and that I had wanted to be a girl all my life. I went to a lecture by an ex Air Forge Lt. Colonel who had gone the whole way and loved it." I was lucky and got to talk to her for quite a while. A really nice lady."

"I think I saw that on TV, he was a B-52 pilot, highly decorated, right?"

"That's the guy, He encouraged me to just try living as a woman for at least a year and to do nothing irreversible until after that. So that's where I am. I have about three months to wait. I cheated a little though, I am already scheduled for the operation.

"How are you making a living?"

"I have my own Computer Servicing Company. I have six other nerds working for me and two secretaries. We are doing very well. I only work the really tough cases. What are you doing now, Sir?"

"Tommie, please don't call me sir. Call me Colin. Just got through a divorce. I am back in Construction, please give me your card, we have a dozen computers. They give us problems all the time."

"Do you have a regular maintenance schedule? That cuts way down on the problems. We do upgrades when we do maintenance."

"Hell, girl, I really don't know. What are you doing in the mall today?"

"I am on my way to Victoria's Secret for some lingerie and then I need a Cocktail dress for tonight. Hey, would you do me a really big favor? Please!"

"Hey, I'll help any way I can."

"I desperately need a date for this evening. You might even pick up some business, have you ever heard of Evers, Barton, and Murphy?"

"I sure have, they are huge in development in this area."

"That's the one. I hate to go to these things alone, I am so busy fending off guys hitting on me I don't get to meet the people I want to meet. Please help me, I'll buy your dinner afterward! Please."

"Hey, Why not? I enjoy talking to you. When and where shall I pick you up?"

Tommie reached and picked up her purse. She got a card and pen and wrote her address and phone number on the back. She smiled and handed it to him. "Is five thirty too early for you? It is from six until eight."

"I'll be there. Can I walk you to Victoria's Secret? I have finished my errand here."

"I would love your company, are you sure you want to go there with me? Most guys are embarrassed to go in Lingerie shops with women."

"It has never bothered me at all. I love women's underwear."

"Good you can help me pick out something for tonight but I really have to stop here at this shop and see if they have a dress I saw in here a week ago. I wasn't sure I was going then." She turned into store, pulling him along. She went right to a rack and looked through the dresses. "Here it is!" She held up a red oriental style jacket with a black sheath dress. She checked the size and grinned at him. "This is it, I love it. Let's go." He followed her to a register and she paid for her things. She held his arm while he carried the package. He looked down at her, "That has to be a new world's record for a woman going into a store and buying something and getting back out. Maybe your transformation isn't complete yet."

"Well I went shopping with some girls when I was a guy and remembered how I hated standing around while they looked at endless dresses and other stuff. Now I find I love to do the same thing. This time I knew what I wanted and was able to have mercy on you. Here is Victoria's, lets see how long I take in here."

Again she knew just what she wanted and was out in about ten minutes. He carried her packages and walked her to her car. It was a sporty BMW Roadster. He put her things in the trunk for her. He told her he would see her later. She smiled and reached up and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank, you Colin." He watched her drive off. He stared after her. His mind was in a whirl, on one level her kiss thrilled him, on another level he knew another guy had just kissed him. He looked at his watch, Wow! He needed to get home and shower and change. He was still confused and couldn't remember where he had left his SUV. Oh yeah! It wasn't that far.

He borrowed his father's new Lincoln Towncar and was on time at Tommie's door. She opened the door and greeted him, he stood and just stared. He hadn't expected this, she had been very pretty that afternoon but now she was stunning. Her hair was in a 'I Dream of Jeannie' ponytail on top of her head, the sheath dress was slit to the hip and showed the tops of her hose, the neck was cut low and nothing was hidden by the very sheer red jacket. She turned slowly for him to look at her. Damn! She was plain, downright gorgeous. She grinned, "If I look alright, shall we go?"

He shook his head, "If I had known you were going to look like this, I would have hired a couple more men to help keep the guys from hitting on you." She smiled, "Thank you Colin, you are sweet to say that."

He helped her in the car and couldn't help notice her long stockinged legs as she tucked the skirt under her. As he drove he glanced at the way the skirt revealed her legs to the hip. She caught him looking at her several times and she felt a tingle at the thought that he was attracted to her.

There was a hush over the noisy party as they entered. A tall distinguished man hurried to greet them. "Tommie, Girl, you are ravishing tonight. Who is this handsome young man?"

"Thank you David, This is my dear friend Colin O'Bannon, Colin this is David Barton." The men shook hands, the older man said, "Nice to meet you Colin, are you related to Tim O'Bannon?"

"Yes Sir, he is my father. He has mentioned your name many times."

"Do you work with him? Are you the son who was in the Army?"

"Yes, sir, I am working with him now and we will be bidding on your jobs when we are up and running again. He had to slow down while I was gone with the National Guard."

"It's good to have you home, son. Tell Tim I said hello and that I can still drink him under the table."

Colin felt a hand grab his arm and turned to see a young man pulling on Tommie's other hand.

"Pardon me, Sir, The lady is with me."

"Oh Really! Well I want to dance with her."

"Did you ask her?"

"Well, she knew what I wanted."

"Exactly, she is well aware of what you want. Just release her hand and everything will be OK."

"Can't she speak for her self?"

"When she is with me, I speak for her. Don't even think about asking me." The man glared and turned and walked away. Tommie hugged his arm and smiled up at him. "Thank you, dear man."

They walked and talked with many of the people, Tommie seemed to know most of them. Another older man smiled and greeted Tommie, he looked at Colin and said, "You Italian guys are very protective of your women, aren't you. I am Sean Murphy, glad to meet you Colin O'Bannon."

"It is always a pleasure to meet a fellow Italian."

Tommie giggled, "We Italians have to stick together."

Sean Murphy said, "I was just talking to Dave Burton, he told me you are just home from the war. When you are ready to do some jobs let us know. We are very busy right now and we could use some good help. If you are escorting this young lady, I know you are a fine man. Would you mind if I dance with her."

"Not at all Sir, that is up to her."

Tommie squeezed his arm and walked off to dance. Colin felt a surge of jealousy wash over him. Why? He was relieved when she was holding his arm again. Why?

She looked up at him and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

"No, I haven't danced with you yet."

Her smile was an invitation and they moved on to the floor. It was an old love song and he held her close, her head on his shoulder, his nose in her hair. When the music stopped he put her hand on his arm and they headed for the door. Several young guys approached them but turned away when he glared at them.

He put her in the car, "Where to my lady, where shall we eat?"

"Colin, it's a ways off but do you remember The Yearling Restaurant"

"I sure do, is it still good?"

"Yes, very good, We are a little over dressed, but I don't mind if you don't."

"Sweetheart, we will just give the place a little class."

"I hope I don't offend you, Colin, but I enjoy being with you and you make me feel very comfortable. No games. We are ourselves."

"Hey, I enjoy you too! No games. We are just a guy and a girl as far as I am concerned. OK."

"That makes me want to cry. You are a sweet man Colin O'Bannon."

They shared a wonderful meal at the Yearling, an old country restaurant featuring country style cooking. Featured were Frog legs, alligator, cooter (Soft Shelled turtles), oysters, venison, soft shelled crabs, and shrimp.

Tommie tried the shrimp platter and Colin opted for a Everglades platter with, gator, cooter, soft crabs and venison. Every thing was excellent. They even enjoyed the long ride home.

Colin walked her to her door. She asked if he would like a cup of coffee.

"I would love one."

They sat and talked for several hours. They sat side by side on her comfortable couch. They inched closer together and soon she was leaning against him with his arm around her. Her head rested on his shoulder. He blew a puff of air on her hair and when she lifted her head he gently pressed his lips to hers. She put a hand behind his head and pulled him closer. Her lips parted a little and his tongue darted in and found her tongue. She felt his hand slip inside her dress and caress her breast. It was heavenly. His fingers tweaked her erect nipple. She finally pushed away, "We can't do this. We just can't." She turned away and quietly cried. "Please leave now. I can not stand this. Just go. Please!"

Colin looked at her. "Please forgive me, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't cry."

"Oh! You didn't do anything wrong, I did. I let you go too far. It felt so damned good I wanted you in every way. I can't do this now. You will hate yourself for touching me. I can't stand that. Just leave please."

"Can I call you in the morning?"

"No, just forget me and get on with your life."

"If that is what you want. Goodnight."

He went out to his car and stood beside it. He watched for five minutes then went back and knocked on her door. She opened it and looked at him, "Why are you still here?"

"Because I need to know some things. They are very important to me. Almost life and death."

"What?"

"Why are you hurting me this way?"

"Hurting you? I don't want to hurt you."

"Well you are. I enjoyed today more than I have enjoyed any other day in my whole life. It has to be because of you. I think I have fallen in love with you. God help me I didn't want to. But it has happened, please just let me be with you, I promise I won't touch you or kiss you or anything. Please don't make me leave, PLEASE!"

She put her arms round his neck and wept. She was shaking and sobbing. "I love you too! I never loved any one like this. But I am nothing, I am not a man or a woman. I am nothing. Zero."

"Sweetheart, you are everything to me. You will be a woman. I don't care what you are, you are the sexiest, most feminine person I have ever known. I need to be with you, and help you through this. If you don't want to do it I still want you. I won't leave so you might as well give in."

"Do you want to love me like I am?'

"Hell yes."

She whispered something.

"I didn't hear you Dear. What did you say?"

"Please, take me to my bed and love me."

Colin stepped inside and locked the door. He swept her into his arms and carried her to her bedroom. He held her and kissed her long and passionately. The he gently laid her on her bed. He sat her up and helped her remove her sheer jacket. She stood and reached behind her and he heard the sound of her zipper sliding down. She shrugged her shoulders and the sheath slithered down her body and pooled around her feet. He stepped back and looked at her, she was beautiful. Her breasts were round and firm with small pink nipples. Her hips were just right and her legs were perfect. The garter belt and hose gave her a very erotic look with the high heels. She didn't have a hair on her body. Her penis was small and flaccid. He looked back up into her eyes, then reached for her. He pulled her close and kissed her again. Her arms went around his neck. He lifted her and lay her on the bed. He removed his clothes. He never took his eyes from hers. When he was nude she held her arms out to him. He lay beside her and pulled her to him. They lay without moving for several moments. Then he felt her shake a little, then he heard her, she was giggling. He lifted his head, "What?"

"I feel you pushing against me, your 'thing' I mean. He keeps moving, I want to see him."

"You do?"

"Yes, I do."

"Well you know where he is. Be my guest." She sat up and looked down at him. She loved his strong body. Wide shoulders, well defined chest muscles, wash board tummy. Large thighs, strong looking legs. In the center was his manhood. It lay along his belly. She slowly reached down and ran her fingers along it. It jumped a little. She lifted it with her hand. She looked at it closely. She leaned down and softly rubbed it over her cheek. She looked up at him. "This is the first one, other than mine, I have ever touched. I love him. He is like the rest of you, big and strong. I don't remember ever being that hard. Like steel, only soft on the outside. He scares me."

Colin reached down and pulled her up to his face. "Don't be frightened, I will never hurt you, never. Let me love you for a while." He moved over her for a bit kissing her lips until she was softly moaning. He kissed down her chest and around her breasts, licking and running his lips and tongue over them. He avoided her nipples, every time she thought he was going to go to them he moved his glorious mouth some other place. He was teasing her, she knew that. Finally she grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to cover her nipple. He sucked it in. He laved it with his tongue flat, he nibbled with his lips then sucked hard. His fingers played with the other breast and nipple. Then he switched to the other nipple. Shivers went up her spine.

His lips moved down over her flat belly. What was he going to do, where was he going? She was afraid to move, he kept going. She felt his forehead brush across her penis, She bit her lip. He kissed down her leg to her stocking then moved across her to the other leg. He kissed up to her penis. Suddenly she felt his mouth suck him in. She felt her penis growing in his mouth as he moved up and down her shaft. She felt surges of desire pulse through her body. She had not had an erection in a year since she started on the hormones heavily. She felt the pleasure grow in her loins as she was about to cum. She pulled at his head, "I am going to cum nowwww!" Colin increased his suction and his motion. She stiffened and he felt his mouth fill with her cum."

She slumped back and he moved up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed. He kissed her softly on the lips. Her eyes slowly opened. She looked at him, "You did that for me?"

"Sure, I love you. This morning I would have bet anyone a million dollars it would never happen. I just had to please you Dearest girl."

"Lay down beside me and let me hold you for a few minutes. I need to do that for you."

"You don't have to, I am OK."

"No, I need to do that, I need it for myself to show you how much I love you."

"Have you done it before?"

"No, but I want to do it with you."

"You don't have to do it. But if you want to, go ahead when you are ready. Do you want to cuddle and sleep some first?"

"That sounds really wonderful, Hold me tight. Kiss me."

Ten minutes later she was sound asleep. His erection had faded away. He was soon asleep himself.

He awoke to a wonderful sensation, A soft warm mouth was around his massive erection. He raised his head and saw Tommie licking his penis. She was stroking it with her hands and loving it with her mouth. He heard her whisper, "You are sooo big, I love you, someday I want you inside me. You are beautiful. You are everything I ever dreamed about. I really love you." She moved higher over him and put her whole mouth around him and slipped down as far as she could. She moved her tongue around his shaft as she pulled back up. Tommie stroked up and down over his member with her hands and moved her face down and kissed his balls, she softly took one in her mouth. She held it with very light movement of her tongue. She moved to he other one and repeated the action. She then went back to licking and sucking the shaft to keep him lubricated for her hands. He was softly moaning and groaning now. She thought he was near his climax. She increased the speed and pressure of her hands. She felt him stiffen and hurried to put her mouth over the head . She just made it in time as he began to spurt shot after shot of semen into her little mouth. She swallowed quickly and never spilled a drop. He stopped cumming and she cleaned his penis with her tongue and mouth. She moved back up beside him and whispered , "I love you my wonderful man."

"I love you too, my wonderful girl."

They snuggled together and slept through the night. Colin awoke and found himself in a strange bed alone. He sat up and looked around. The night before came flooding back to him. Damn, did he do all that?"

He saw his clothes neatly folded on a chair and pulled on his under shorts and then his slacks. He heard a slight noise and walked toward it. He looked around the kitchen doorway and watched as she poured coffee into a cup. She had on short shorts and a T-shirt. Her little nipples poked bumps in the shirt. She looked adorable. He knew he was madly in love with this creature. She heard his breath and turned and lit up with a beautiful smile.

12