Amazonia Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers

"I really take to the flower apparently."

"It shows." She lied back on the bridge and I pressed my head to her large pillowy tits. "I could use a night with a man who knows how to love a large ass."

"All of you have large asses to me." I observed.

"Oh, no, little pet, I've got a big one, but there are some with tits and asses bigger than mine. Though to you we must all be curvy goddesses. I never thought about it before." She gave a deep inhale. "Have you bathed, little Terry?" She asked.

I shook my head feeling warm and sleepy. She picked me up and struggled a bit at first. "Come on, sweetness." She said to me.

"Why do you all insist on carrying me like a sack of grain."

"Because it's tradition, you're actually lucky we used to drag men to our homes by their foot. I supposed I was lucky. She walked for hours without even breaking a sweat. She carried me and her sacks without complaint. "You're so strong..." I remarked, "And beautiful" I added.

"I know." She said slapping my rump playfully.

"You remind me of the old men who used to go walkabout. They enjoyed the islands. Now they sit in the capital going from one home to another fucking and feasting." I was shocked and a little hot for the language.

"Well, I like fucking."

"Who doesn't? The point is you like the journey, the people don't you?"

I couldn't say no, "I don't know how I feel about the spontaneous relations." "Why do you think we implemented a day-long policy."

"Can I walk please?" She let me down.

"Thank you."

"So polite." She giggled and we walked. Most men didn't like women taller than themselves, but I found I was beginning to like it. Something told me the Amazons were real walkers. We walked for and the sun was sinking in the sky when we came to a building. It was a two-story affair in a more oriental style, but it still had the arches of a Spanish hacienda.

"My inn." She said proudly. "It has a hot spring and my bed is big and warm. She parted her robes and I saw a nicely cropped patch of hair and dripping pussy. I mean it was running thick and inviting down her legs. I looked away and blushed.

"So modest." She giggled, I followed her inside. Amazons didn't have doors, but there was apparently no theft. In fact the standard of living was high. A girl (seven feet three inches) leaned on the counter but perked up at seeing me. She had blue eyes and dark, dark red hair. Her skin was like milk and her corset could barely contain the bounty of flesh. She jiggled all the way around the counter.

"See what I mean? She's my apprentice and her ass is huge!" Barre whispered, "just not fair." The two women hugged and besides the collision of flesh I could see the delicious curve of the assistant's fanny. Full and pert, I lusted for it instantly. "Kotta, this is the new save-errant Terry."

"Hello, beautiful man... mmm... at least he's in good shape." Kotta said hugging me powerfully. I grunted and she let go. "Apologies, cherished slave." She said, "Have you impressed him Madame Barre?"

"I have now," the toffee-skinned woman said, "I will keep him for a night and I imagine he'll want to be on his way." Not one to turn down such a warm and inviting place , with such inviting company. "If I may chip in..." they looked at me quizzically, "Um... add something?" They smiled indulgently, "I'd gladly stay for three days for both your services if you share." I looked down. I knew they could impress me each in turn. The two women giggled, Barre added, "He likes backsides Kotta" They agreed. Kotta picked me up and took me to the hot spring. Barre followed behind we kissed and she laughed.

"I have a question." I asked stripping down. The hot spring was natural but it was painstakingly carved smooth and laid with rough ties alternating with smooth ties in a tribal pattern. It was neat and proper. There were benches for people not seven feet and above. "What keeps two women, like yourselves from just alternating your one day rights?"

"Obvious-Abuse Amendments," Kotta said, "There's about ten of them and one of them is that two or more women cannot purposefully cycle the Right to impress a man longer than a day a piece without his consent. Basically if it's unsporting to the man we can't do it."

"It's a very serious charge, it's right up there with hoarding a man, or denying a man aid that you can give." She took offer her robe. Yellow skin called out to me and she waded into the steamy bath her ass moving with glorious appeal. Kotta pushed her ass to her employers and giggled. "Do you really like asses, slave?" the inn maiden asked.

I nodded, "Best part of a dame." I said, "How do you all know English and all that?" Kotta sighed impatiently and tugged at my foot, "All immature amazons, girls, go to school in the capital and learn. Then they usually go to the Grand University to learn things of architecture and art. She pulled me in and they began bathing me. Soaps and salts came splashing in. I floundered for a bit before settling into Barre's lap she ran her nails through my short sandy brown hair and kissed me. My head felt comfortable between her two breasts.

Kotta knelt over Barre and kissed her. My face between another pair of big breast, I gasped. I must have been clean enough now. I slapped Kotta's big bottom and she let me breathe. The two women leaned over to edge of the spring their breasts crushing into the warm tile. Two large, large asses were shaking in anticipation. Barre let me take her from behind first. I had trouble wrapping my arms around her hips they were so wide, but my huge cock was able to penetrate her womanhood easily despite the luscious fullness of her rump. I'm glad I was able to hold onto her hips because she bucked backward with each of my thrusts. I had a feeling she was gentle but I still felt like I could go flying off when she bumped me back. I came and gasped. I could feel my cum flowing down her thighs and into the water.

I pulled from her and she cooed happily. I turned my attention to Kotta. Despite what Barre teased earlier the younger amazon didn't have that much curve on her mentor It didn't really matter to me. I was getting three days to collect myself. I wasn't very well recovered. It showed in my performance. I came I grabbed her long red hair to help me ram her. I gasped and released. I slump against the bench and the ladies worried over me.

"Sorry," I gasped, "Tired." They clucked and fussed. "Don't worry, new pet." They carried me back in and put me in Barre's bed. Kotta climbed over me and kissed me voraciously. "Where did you come from, handsome man?"

"The sky, crashed an airplane." I tried to explain further but she kept putting her hand to my forehead and kissed me. They talked to each other nervously. "It's true." I objected. The watched me concerned and brought me porcelain cups filled with that coffee tasting stuff. It probably had the orchid in it. I drank it down. Whatever the flower did it sped up healing. There were eggheads back in the rest of the world that would love to get their hands on something like this, and these amazons ate it in everything. Kotta kissed my cheek and snuggled into me. "I wish I could keep you forever." Berra, slapped Kotta's voluminous rump. "You know that led to the Wars . Tribes fighting over men. Why do you think we're down to ten and Terry." "Oh, I know, still..." Kotta snuggled into me and Berra moved behind me. The first day wasn't so great, but it amazed me how much these women cared. I slept calmly and woke feeling better. My body was sore but I felt good. I smelled the scent of soaps on Kotta's hair. I could feel her breathing. I realized that someone was smoothing my hair. It was Barre of course. She quietly rolled from the bed and curled a finger. I followed the hypnotic sway of her hips. She robed and passed me a more fitting one. It was no small leap in logic that places like this always kept clothes for the slaves should they visit. We sat down at the big hearth in her main building. No one was around,

"We don't get many people in the wintertime." She remarked. "Try coming back one summer." She gave me some chores to do while she prepared the meal. First I put more wood on the fire, then I left to bring in more wood for the inside. The sweet smell of fruit and baking bread made my stomach growl.

"I'm surprised no one has used me for manual labor before now."

Barre didn't look up from her preparation. The view of her ass was stunning. "That's because you're so much more fun in other ways, and no offense to you, but we're much stronger." I shrugged in agreement. I liked the other pursuits better, too. I eventually finished.

"Do you mind if I go... play with Kotta?" I asked.

"Naughtily I hope," She said, I blushed, "No, go on... we're sharing after all. Besides she's never known a man before you. If I wasn't her dominant she'd have eaten you up with her lust." I blushed again. Barre bent down and whispered in my ear, "Make her scream, stud." She slapped my ass and I staggered away for a few steps. I reentered the room and Kotta was still asleep. She'd rolled onto her stomach. I climbed softly into bed and sitting on her wide, beautiful bottom I leaned down and kissed her neck. She groaned groggily and I moved my kisses down her back to her ass. I nipped the large orbs of delicious flesh and pushed my fingers into her wet sex. Kotta woke after a while of that and smiled. She tossed me down on the bed and began jerking me with her hand. She kissed the large tips of my cock and impaled herself with her ass facing toward me. She slammed herself down repeatedly moaning and gasping. I grabbed her large ass, my hands hardly able to feel all of the smooth expanse.

I came and she started screaming her joy. I dumped ounce after ounce into her. When she pulled off and lay on her stomach stroking herself, her fingers slicked with my cum I moved behind her and with my hands on her rump put my cock boldly into her once again. I did most of the worth this time. Loving the way I hit her big ass, my fingers gripping the flesh. Her read hair flew wildly with my powerful impacts. I felt much better today.

She screamed in her own language and I came again and again. I enjoyed taking her like this. I tried to change positions but her hand would close over my shaft or my ass and she'd shove me back inside her, "No, fill me! Fill me!" So I did as asked by my current mistress. Cum flowed thick down her thighs and she finally slumped down and pulled me to her bosom. She cooed words in her own language and rubbed my loins with her hand.

"You're welcome." I said smiling and snuggling into the warm pillows on her chest. Barre got us ten minutes later.

"So immodest, Kotta." The other amazon blushed and displayed her sated state proudly.

"He's feeling much better today." Kotta said. Barre brought in a huge (for my size) tray laden with food and we all ate. It was some kind of meat that tasted like pork and large fried eggs with some hotcake kind of bread with fruit jam. They took turns feeding me bits of food, even though I protested that I could do it myself. Pretending to be hurt the changed to a new game. They'd take the sweet jam and dab a little on a finger and look forlorn until I sucked it off. Kotta slathered some on her breasts and I pretended not to notice until she grabbed my head and then I obliged. Not one to be outdone Barre disrobed and put a good portion on each of her ass cheeks and I licked it off a little too eagerly. She giggled and I nipped her rump. Kotta, not wanting to be left out, crawled over me and my head was pushed between her breasts. I clawed my way between the two women and gasped. My large cock settled between Barre's glorious ass checks. Clothes had been discarded early in the risqué breakfast. I began rubbing my sizable cock in the canyon of her ass. She giggled and rubbed back. Kotta was rubbing against me and her mistress and I came filling her ass's cleft like a river in a gorge. Kotta rolled off me and I began kissing her sex, crawling over her body. Not one to be on the bottom she turned me over and knelt over my face as I licked and suckled her cunt.

Barre mounted me and stuck a finger in Kotta's asshole. The younger demanded that I eat her out harder and I did. We made love like this for hours. I crawled between the two Amazonians and felt the sleepy feeling of the flower come over me. The two women were rubbing me and I was asleep once more.

Barre woke me up to eat dinner, "Little one," she said sweetly, "still going through the Sleep."

"What's that?" I asked.

"When a man starts eating the orchid there's the obvious effects, but it messes with the human metabolism. For the first few weeks you'll sleep like a lump on a log. When you're not asleep you'll be hungry or amorous." She rubbed my crotch with her foot. Amazonians actually had delicate feet, proportionately. She had rosy-pink painted toenails. Kotta came in with two pots of tea and we enjoyed a large dinner with a bath afterward.

This time they bathed and shaved me. Kotta was a good hand with a straight razor. Barre washed my body. They worked well together. At least they explained why I was so tired. Kotta trimmed my body hair as well. "Amazonians like the Adonis look," she supported, "Most men don't grow too much hair after taking in the flower... nothing wrong with the Greek look.

"Nothing wrong with it." I parroted warm and happy in Barre's lap. They put me to bed without any expectations for the night. The morning was a different matter.

I woke with an orgasm. Barre was over me, and Kotta must have been below the covers coaxing every drop of spunk I had into her mouth. Spasm after spasm shocked me. "We've decided to let you go this morning." Barre said.

"Why, you've got one more day."

Barre cooed, "Yes, it's the morning of the third day, I was kidding about keeping you." She kissed me and I kissed her breasts. She sat on my stomach and moaned. Kotta emerged semen dripping from the corner of her mouth.

"When you get over the sleeps you're going to be the best slave the island's ever seen." Barre said. I can't believe it another day gone. I seemed to sleep a lot. They fed me, and bathed me one more time before giving me a pair of good leather trousers and a cotton shirt. They also gave me a messenger bag and a walking stick. "Good tools for the proper slave-errant." Kotta said hugging me between her breasts, "Come back, sweet man." She said.

I said I would, but the rest of the island called and I wanted to explore it more.

Inkidu
Inkidu
92 Followers
12