Ambassador's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers

"I strongly believe this to be a serious interference by the Akrosian Empire into the political situation on Earth and a major push by the People's Republic of China to become the world's superpower. I also think that the Dekerin people are likely to resist the occupation in some form or another and we should consider aiding them. There is SOME chance that a few of the Magnates may have survived, but we should help whomever is in charge of fighting the invaders. "Another thing to consider is whether or not to enlist the help of the Macureans and the Vorindun against the Akrosians. Speaking of alliances, we should also think about persuading some foreign governments back on Earth to combine against the Chinese menace.

"I also have fears of possible genocide against the Dekerins. With no financial or sexual motive for the invasion, only ideological reasons exist for the Empire's aggression. They HATE and FEAR the Dekerin political and social order, which suggests that they might act on those irrational reactions to remove a perceived danger to themselves.

"I intend to use certain native sources to discover their goals and activities, that is the things that the Occupational Authority doesn't wish to tell me. They have, by the way, given me a 'bodyguard' whose real job may be to keep me in line," Kalitz told her.

"This is truly frightening for BOTH planets! None of us back in Al Kuwait had ANY notion of how bad things were for the Dekerin people. We had a lot of worries, but they took the form of scenarios and analysis of what might have happened to that world. Only one of these involved human connivance and that was thought more likely with the Eurasians than the Chinese.

"I can't promise to get you carte blanche on Dekeris, but I will work to persuade my superiors in the Federation cabinet that it is necessary to back the resistance in some fashion and to try to undermine the Sino-Akrosian pact. I like your ideas and will definitely listen to any intel that you might have, but I would rather not hear of my ambassadors directly co-operating with the resistance. If I DID hear of such things, it might put me in a difficult and embarrassing spot," Cemalek reacted to the briefing.

"I understand, Madame Deputy Minister. I am confident that you will succeed, once the cabinet realizes what is being threatened. The national security of the Federation itself is at risk here. I wouldn't care to see West Asia bowing the knee to Communist China. They already think that they are superior to us anyway. We will need some allies with real military muscle to deal with this peril. The Eurasians and Americans come to mind, not to mention the European Union, the Anglo-Canadian Empire, and the Pacific Community. Perhaps the Intelligence Bureau can send someone my way," Abel encouraged her.

"I think that a certain Major is already doing his part," Mira winked at him.

"Very good. I take it that he is more than a mere bodyguard. This time, you are ahead of me. Astute of the IB to place some HUMINT on the ground and wise of you to go along with it, Madame Deputy Minister. Very good cover as well. In the next thing to intel, which is the last place he would be expected. Blatancy is sometimes the best camouflage," the Ambassador grinned before the Deputy Minister terminated the link.

So, Major Imam Ali Mohammed al-Kareem is an IB operative. That explains his willingness to lie, which is not something that many devout Muslims would be comfortable doing, even in the present circumstances. I wonder if he's even a Yemeni prince. A high-profile man like that, being with the Intelligence Bureau; that's very shrewd of the Foreign Ministry. Then again, this could have come from the very top: the Prime Minister of the Federation himself. It's odd that he let me get the information out this time, but he probably didn't want to blow his cover until I had been informed by Deputy Minister Cemalek.

"Eupas, send Prima and Secunda back in here. I require some physical service," Kalitz ordered the Dekerin employee assigned to him by the now-defunct Council of Magnates.

"Certainly, sir," Eupas obeyed, calling in the two girls.

They were quite willing to satisfy him. Prima's mouth took his cock inside her with obvious pleasure, as she thoroughly serving this man. This alien treated her better than most of her fellow Dekerins. Only Secunda, among her own people, was as nice to her as this foreigner, this human. Of course, she was her twin sister, so that was expected of her. Prima gladly licked him to readiness, while Secunda played with herself.

After a few minutes, they swapped places, with the other twin tasting his manhood. She also thought about how kind this man from another planet had been to them. While he still controlled and used them, that was his proper due as their new master. At least he gave them names, if only so he could tell them apart. She didn't really know what her name or her sister's meant, but she was glad to have one anyway.

Prima then got an urge that she had not anticipated. She wanted to taste that lovely bottom facing her as Secunda sucked Abel's dick. She started to slip her tongue between her twin's cheeks, which was briefly distracting to Secunda, until she adjusted to the excitement. Prima rimmed her sister eagerly, knowing that it seemed to please the Ambassador and Secunda as well as herself.

Once he was hard enough, Kalitz gestured for Prima to sit on his cock and take him inside herself. He also pointed to his face, indicating that Secunda should plant her sweet pussy there. That was another thing about Dekerin females; they had quite aromatic and delicious sex organs. Of course, that was based on his limited experience with a pair of incredibly sensual peasant girls. It was no wonder that the Dekerin nobles kept whole harems of these women.

He moved his tongue on Secunda's clit, while Prima rode his manhood passionately. They both threatened to overload again, reminding him of the Dekerin female propensity toward faster orgasms. Prima's cunt tightened on his cock, making it close to impossible to restrain himself.

"I am going to cum, Master!" Secunda shouted as she gushed her juices onto his face, clearly demonstrating that she had learned the human slang for a climax.

Prima followed her sister's example, forcing Abel to have his own release. He shot his sperm into her pussy, once again giving her what she desired. They rested a few seconds, before the girls abruptly switched their positions.

"I guess my girls want me to have a second wind," the Ambassador teased them.

"Yes, Master," was all that Prima said in response, but her eyes indicated some mischievous delight in his dilemma between fatigue and arousal.

Right now, I feel 100% of my 44 years, Kalitz thought. I wonder what age they are in Earth time. Whatever it is, they certainly have the energy of teenage girls.

Secunda began to move up and down on his cock, enjoying the sensation of the human's length inside her. Prima, meanwhile, offered Abel a chance to lick her ass. He was delighted to seize it, as she realized when he ran his tongue along her butt-crack. Both women grunted and groaned as the Ambassador had his way with them.

While he lasted slightly longer with the girls this time, they came as quickly as the previous round. Being Dekerin women, there was no avoiding it. A much exhausted Abel Kalitz finally emptied his balls into them, wondering if it would lead to conception with Secunda, just as he had thought with Prima.

Finally sapped, the Ambassador and his concubines got up, so he could return to work after this break. He was determined to find out what the chances of a resistance movement would be, whether led by Lord Parlas or someone else. He was rather curious about what the erstwhile head of state felt about being driven underground, assuming that he was still alive.

"Eupas, come in here," Kalitz summoned his Dekerin member of the Embassy staff.

"Yes, Ambassador. What is it that you wish?" Eupas hurried inside, noting without interest the naked females. He was more interested in men, as a matter of fact.

"Eupas, I want you to find out what is happening to the former government and if there is any patriotic resistance group emerging. We badly need intelligence about this, for your people's sake as well as mine. Both of our civilizations are now in the same boat, to use an old Earth metaphor. It is urgent that we work together to fight the Akrosian Empire. There ARE some people from my own world collaborating with them, but we will oppose them as well," Abel told him.

"Yes, sir. We will do as you ask. I was hoping, although pessimistically, that you would do something to thwart this invasion. We have done nothing to the Akrosians, yet they have viciously attacked us! What do they want, to wipe us out?" Eupas answered.

"That would NOT surprise me. In any case, they are here and they shouldn't be. Instead of trying to normalize diplomatic relations, which might ease their fears, they launch a full-scale invasion of this world. Well, I believe that we can create some trouble for them, such as spying on them and getting in contact with units returning from the disputed colonies. We will also have to make peace with Macureus, if possible. The Vorindun will be easier, as they were neutral in your recent conflict.

"Both of them will naturally HAVE to wonder, on some level, if THEY are next. They have much different cultures from the Akrosians, just as you do. If YOUR social system can offend them so much, that they try to conquer you, what about the Vorindun's Great Principle? You have heard of that one, right? 'Laws against pleasure are crimes against the future.' Anything goes. They have complete sexual freedom, which the Akrosians probably scorn as 'sexual license'.

"Then there are the Macureans. They DO have a rule, as you know: reason over instincts, instincts over passions. Emotions are suspect and people are encouraged NOT to 'get in touch with their feelings', as 20th Century Earth therapists used to say. A philosophical and scientific elite rules supreme and permits any sort of purely PHYSICAL relationship, but outlaws romance. That kind of regime would no doubt be considered callous and superficial, not to mention elitist," Kalitz reminded him.

"We were their target because of our lack of inhibitions, as well as our patriarchal culture? Why would that bother them? Is it envy, a wish that they could have what we do? Are they just prudes who want to stamp out sex? I am a homosexual, so I wonder what they would do to me," the aide snorted.

"I personally suspect that many of them are undersexed, as a large number of repressed people are, of course. What copulation they have is often unsatisfying, as they don't have porn to demonstrate sex or toys to assist their stimulation. They don't even have much sex education, from what I have heard about them.

"Monogamy works for some people, but it's not for everyone and it DOES have pitfalls. One of them is the tendency of the partners to withhold sex as a means of forcing concessions out of each other. There is no motivation to improve, either, as there is no competition. It does to a relationship what socialism and monopolies do to the marketplace: discourage creativity and initiative.

"Whatever the case, my point is that the Akrosians show extreme intolerance for other cultures. It might also be a problem with sublimating sexual desire into blood lust. Any time you suppress a part of yourself, it seeks an outlet or vent for the frustration.

"It wouldn't surprise me if the hypocritically puritanical moral code of Nazi Germany affected the SS by motivating them to release their aggression through mass murder. It wasn't the only cause, or even the primary factor, but it added to their brutality. The same was probably true of Stalin's NKVD. The fundamental-ist Christian and Islamic movements of the late 20th and early 21st Centuries operated similarly. It didn't help that frequent abuse of violent computer and video games was condoned, but any sexual material was deemed too sensitive for adolescents of both sexes.

"I'm afraid that I digressed a bit into Earth history, but it DOES relate to my point. My study and experience have proven that sexually repressed people are often dangerous to themselves as well as others. The Salem witch trials didn't happen in a vacuum. These invaders have an Achilles heel: their own civilization is not as secure as it claims to be. The very act of occupation shows their paranoia about alien cultures. That is why they have avoided alliances as long as they could. They want to eradicate foreign civilizations before they are 'contaminated' by them.

"This will backfire, of course. Some enemy soldiers will be impressed by the no-nonsense approach to things like sex prevalent here. Others will actually fall for locals, despite the intentions and expectations of their superiors. Many military men will be impressed by the courage of a warrior race. Cultural imperialism can be self-defeating. A lot of French and English colonists in North America were similarly attracted to the values of the native tribes, not to mention the natives themselves. The biggest effect, however, will be the declining morale of an occupation force assaulted by guerillas and a population on the home world exhausted by the cost of the war.

"One way or another, this war will greatly harm the Empire. Just as society has no right to force an individual to conform and will suffer serious consequences if it tries, so one civilization has no right to assimilate another entire culture. Imperialistic expansion will ultimately fail, as people tend to fight back when someone tries to impose his or her system on them.

"In the meantime, we have to do what we can to help the resistance. I want you to actually join, since you are a Dekerin. You will be our liaison with them. No one will expect a privileged and comfortable aide to be involved in fighting the Akrosians. You will make it clear to them that you must follow my schedule, but you will be perfectly free to do their little missions on your spare time.

"You will tell none of this to Major al-Kareem or any other human on this world. My country needs 'plausible deniability' for now. That's a human expression meaning that we will be believed if we claim complete innocence. The right hand should not know what the left hand has done. As long as Deputy Foreign Minister Mira Cemalek can say to the Chinese that she has no involvement in this, she will be fine with knowing that I probably did. She will wink at it, as will the whole Federation government. Now, let's get to work. As soon as you get this message to the Vorindun Consulate, you can look for youths to bed," Abel instructed him.

Eupas grinned at that idea, as he left to smuggle that information to the Vorindun. Harming the Occupational Authority and finding some young men interested in a little pleasure would make for a VERY fulfilling day.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,012 Followers
12