Amber

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
begger
begger
58 Followers

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked weakly.

She bit her nail, "hmmmmm. Well, we should probably do some tests first."

"Oh please, don't do this."

"Oh Steve, I'd love to. Really I would. It's just that Amber sounded very clear that she wanted to keep you safe." She walked behind me "Amber was nice enough to lend me the key." She stripped the robe off of me letting it drop to the ground. She walked to the front of me and eyed my even more exposed cock bobbing and twitching. "Ohh, is it just me or did you get a lot harder?" She laughed softly and rubbed my stiff cock until precum dripped down it several times. I knew begging for release wouldn't get me anywhere. I couldn't believe she was going to have full access to me again.

"Ok I'm gonna unlock you now." She went to go behind me when she said "Oh I forgot. You're probably going to jerk yourself off right when the handcuffs come off aren't you? Well I'll make sure you don't."

"No, I promise I-" was all I could get out before she took a sharp grab to my balls and squeezed them as hard as she could. I fell to the ground. "There, I don't want you stiff while I do this." She walked around me and bent over to unlock me.

She walked over to a medical table and patted the surface. "Hop on."

I laid down on the table, spread-eagle. This table was obviously meant for keeping someone still by the look of the hand and ankle restraints. I was wondering what such a contraption was doing in a nurse's office. She walked over to my right arm and reached over to lock me to a restraint. The position she was in gave me a great shot of her huge breasts pushing against the fabric. She looked over and smiled. "Again with my breasts? You haven't learned anything from this morning have you? You've been staring at them since you got in here." I looked away to conceal my red face. She went to lock my other restraint just after she unbuttoned her top. Only two buttons out of the 4 were shut now. Her cleavage once again made my eyes transfixed on her. Her tits went right into my face as she locked the left arm. She bent over again for my legs. Precum dribbled out of my cock, fully erect again.

"You just can't help yourself can you?" In all honesty, I really couldn't. I was so uncontrollably horny that all I could do was stare right at her cleavage, even as she scolded me for it.

"Do I need to bust those big balls again?"

"No please, I can't help myself."

"Well I'm sure you'd shut those eyes real quick if I gave your blue balls a nice squeeze." She threatened, grabbing my balls in her hand.

I shut my eyes pleading her to stop.

"Hm, it's funny how easy boys are to control when we have you by the balls isn't it?"

I moaned out a little in protest. She changed the subject.

"So Steve, how are my poor balls doing? I bet they ache, right?"

I groaned out to her. The pain had just subsided from earlier today. I didn't know if I could take another ball busting.

"Mmmm, poor thing. My little game must have been really hard on you but you're ok now right?"

"Yeah." I coughed up.

"Great! Now you just stay put ok?" She said giggling at me. She walked back to the door letting Amber back in. Amber had taken the time to unbutton her business shirt halfway revealing her bra-less cleavage. She looked like nothing on her changed as she walked over to me.

"Look at him" Amber began "are you sure he's all right?"

"Of course! His balls are here for us to enjoy. Here, see for yourself."

Amber walked over to the end of the table I was sitting on. She stood looking at my balls with her hands on her hips. Standing straight, her firm breasts pushed out of her unbuttoned white business shirt. I wanted to touch them so bad! She bent over the table to touch my aching balls giving me an excellent view of her cleavage. As she bent over, my cock began twitching around, spewing precum all over my stomach.

"OH MY! I haven't even touched him yet! Look at all of it." The nurse just laughed to herself.

"What?" Amber started "what's so funny?" She asked the nurse.

"Hehe, Steve's staring RIGHT at your boobs."

Amber looked over to my eyes in shock. They were in fact, transfixed down her shirt. I looked away quickly but she had already seen me staring. "Oh my god! He is." She immediately sat up and covered her chest with crossed arms even though she had unbuttoned her shirt slutily before.

"Steve, Amber was just trying to play with you and you had to go and do that." She said mocking me.

The nurse walked over to Amber and begun whispering into her ear. Amber listened and nodded, I couldn't hear what they were saying.

After a few seconds Amber let down her arms and started massaging herself under her skirt. She was looking down at my balls with pleasure as she got herself off. I was worried about what they had planned.

"I've explained to Amber about your little problem." Amber bent over again showing me her cleavage sympathetically. "I told her that you couldn't help but stare at her breasts in this state. But that still doesn't make it ok."

"I...I'm sorry Amber."

The nurse cut in "Unfortunately Steve, sorry isn't going to do it. I said you would let Amber play with your balls for what you did."

"I don't know, nurse, I've never hurt a guy like this before." Amber said.

"He deserves to be punished, Amber. Plus, it'll be fun."

At the word fun, Amber seemed to get giddy. "Since this is your first time Amber, I'm going to show you a few things."

"Oh please no. Don't!" I begged. They both just giggled at me, ignoring me.

"At this state, he's gonna be extra sensitive. Even the smallest hit..." She hit me softly sending jolts of pain through my body, leaving me screaming "...is gonna leave him in incredible pain." Amber tapped my balls lightly making me squirm and shift in pain. She giggled at me and looked over at the nurse.

"Therefore a nice hard THWACK..." She took her hand and backhanded my balls hard. I reeled in pain rocking back and forth against the restraints. "...will have devastating effects."

Amber laughed at my screams and rolled my balls around readying herself. "Please Amber no...don't hurt me anymore." She smiled at me and landed a blow right on my balls. My body tried to get into the fetal position but it was of no use. My breathing grew hard and I coughed out from a dry throat. I went to talk but another blow landed on my balls harder that the first. I rocked back and forth again as more and more blows landed on my balls. All I could see from teary, shut eyes was both girls wailing on me taking turns whacking me. I was screaming out but they didn't stop. More and more blows kept getting dealt, each one sending pain all over my body.

They stopped. Tears were rolling down my cheeks as my eyes closed. Another blow hit my balls "Wake up!" The nurse yelled at me. My eyes stayed shut. She grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. "I'm going to keep squeezing until you open your eyes." More tears poured out my eyes as I opened them. Amber yelled out to the nurse "His eyes are open, stop!" The nurse let go. "Is he ok?" Amber asked.

"See for yourself." Amber walked over and cupped my sack. "They're so squishy..."

"They're fine, they're in there, aren't they?"

"I guess so" Amber replied hesitantly. "I feel kinda bad about what we did to him."

"Didn't you have fun though?"

"Hehe, yeah!"

"Well, if you want, we can make him feel a little bit better." With that the nurse started rubbing my cock up and down. "Hmm, it's not getting hard. Amber would you do me a favor?"

"What?"

The two whispered more to each other as I heard giggles from Amber. I opened my eyes long enough to see my cock go into to Amber's mouth. I laid my head back down in pleasure. She was unbelievable. Sucking and licking all of my 8 inches, the nurse was rolling around my balls. "That's right Steve" the nurse began "get nice and stiff for us. Doesn't that feel a whole lot better?" I moaned out with pleasure, I was indeed getting closer to cumming.

She sucked and sucked until I felt like I was getting ready to burst. Amber slowed down. My cock was sliding in and out of her mouth incredibly slowly. With every slide the nurse taunted me by saying "niiiiice and haaaaard." I grunted with pleasure as both forms of stimulation were working on me. My cock twitched inside her mouth. I groaned with pleasure as I felt cum building up inside me. With some signal Amber took me out of her mouth right as I was about to cum. I pleaded to them "Oh please, please! I was so close! Just one more touch." They both smiled. The nurse said "hehe ok, I'll give you that touch you want so bad. She took her hand and brushed it up and down the underside of my shaft. The friction was what I needed. My cock spasmed with pleasure throbbing and poking in the air...but nothing came out.

"UGGGGHHHH!" I yelled out in frustration. Both of the women laughed at me uncontrollably. My whole body convulsed and squirmed around, making them laugh even more at me.

My cock stood straight out towards me and shook in the air until it collapsed in frustration on my stomach. I let out a loud moan as precum drained out of my cock, making my balls feel worse than they had ever felt.

"Oh my! I thought you were really gonna cum there. That was incredible. It was like...shooting out a load, but nothing happened." Amber moaned out in pleasure as she touched herself to an orgasm. The nurse smiled to herself and was still laughing at me.

"Please just let me cum. I'll do anything. I need to cum"

"You poor thing" the nurse began, "Steve, let's get something straight. You don't need to cum, you only want to cum. And trust me, when you really, really neeeed to cum, you'll know it."

I groaned out in response I struggled again at the restraints in anger. The two women smiled at me without pity.

The nurse broke the silence. "So Amber, do you wanna have some real fun?"

"Sure!"

"Ok, how bout a game?"

"Of course!" Amber said eagerly at the word 'fun'.

"Ok good, I think Steve will like this one too. Here's how to play the game: both of us are going to give his poor aching cock one stroke each. Whoever makes him precum gets to do whatever they want to make him soft again for the next round."

"Oh no, no more torture. Please, my balls hurt so much."

They just ignored me like I was a little child. Amber said "Wow! That sounds wonderful! How do we know who wins?"

"Well we count up who won the most rounds. But when it ends...how about when he's in so much pain he can't get it up for us anymore?"

Amber gave me the first stroke, rubbing my cock from the balls to the tip. Then the nurse did it. The fourth stroke did it to me. The nurse had won. I cringed my face, I did not want to be busted by this sadistic woman.

She squeezed immediately, listening in pleasure to my screams and watching my cock go down in size. Finally I was soft again. The nurse began again. The two switched off back and forth until I was erect again.

"Oooh, please squirt for me Steve...please" Amber said as she gave me a slow rub.

"No Steve, squirt for me. I wanna crush those balls good!" The nurse replied devilishly.

The nurse brought me to the very edge and looked disappointed. Amber took her finger and dragged it across the top. She slowed down near the tip as a huge wad of precum shot out.

"YAY!" She exclaimed as she slammed my balls again and again finally making me soft, but not without unbearable pain.

After several rounds of this my cock wasn't getting up very easily. It took a lot more strokes to get me stiff and the score was 3:4 in the nurse's favor.

It was the nurse's stroke. She rubbed me for a long time begging me to precum. They had already decided this was going to be their last round. Amber took the rod again and rubbed it slowly. My balls were aching terribly. The nurse looked confident. She rubbed me right to the edge. My cock twitched but nothing came out.

"You prick!" She took her hand and slapped my balls several times, taking extreme pleasure from the suffering on my already terribly abused balls.

Amber waited for her to finish, smiling at me the whole time.

"Now I believe, that doesn't count. You can't do that!"

"Fine! You won that round, but we're still tied."

"Then what do we do, He can't get it up for us again?" Amber asked.

"A tie breaker a guess. I know! We'll have Steve decide. We'll both grab one of Steve's balls and whoever he begs for mercy first wins. The other person loses but will still squeeze both his balls for another 30 seconds."

I moaned out in terror. Each one grabbed a testicle and looked at each other. At the count of three they gave me the greatest pain I had felt all day. Both balls were feeling the pressure of their combined hands.

"AHHHHHH" I yelled "Stop it, stoooop."

They were both telling me "Tell me to stop, Steve. Tell me to stop."

I couldn't choose, I couldn't think. I saw Amber and yelled out her name. I don't know why. I just needed relief. She jumped up and down in exuberance making her breasts bounce with her. The nurse looked pissed, she was furious.

"I hope you enjoyed that Steve." The nurse said, angrily.

"Oh he did. He was staring at your breasts the wholllle time." Amber said, taunting me. The nurse gritted her teeth and slapped my balls. Amber laughed at me, knowing full well my eyes were closed the whole time. The nurse whacked and whacked again at my balls, already bringing immense pain to my already bruised balls. Finally she stopped, letting my balls have a little bit of rest. Amber eventually stopped laughing and said "You just made it more fun for me. Now I get to tease him for a lot longer. It's gonna be so much fun to make his balls all big and full instead of all squishy like they are now." She finished as she rolled around my sack. Amber sat on top of my chest. She bent over and shoved her cleavage in my face, reminding me of this morning. She rubbed her breasts up and down my face but my cock still stayed soft. I moaned out in pain and pleasure. I wanted to get hard but my balls were killing me! Amber moaned out, obviously enjoying this. She unlocked my restraints. She took my limp hands and put them underneath her shirt. I fondled her huge breasts in pleasure.

"Oooh" Amber said noticing my growing erection. She unbuttoned her top exposing herself. Only my fondling hands covered her nipples. My cock twitched as it grew harder and Amber laughed more. Finally my cock shot a small load of precum telling her she could stop. She bent over letting her cleavage shove in my face again as she reached over to lock me in the restraints. She buttoned her top back again, still leaving enough room for her incredible cleavage to still push through.

"That game was a lot of fun" Amber said once again provoking the nurse. But I still need to know if his poor balls are going to be ok."

The nurse responded "Ok, step outside again and I'll write you up my diagnosis." The nurse waited for Amber to leave and looked at me with evil eyes.

"I can't believe you chose her over me! I never lose at anything!"

"I...I didn't mean it. I couldn't think at the time."

"It's ok Steve." She said, mockingly. "Let me just write up this sheet and we'll forget all about it." She started thinking out loud. "Well let's see, your balls are totally black right now. You're spewing precum constantly in huge loads and your cock twitches even as we speak. So what I recommend is..." She wrote on her piece of paper.

"What, what did you write?" I pleaded.

"Don't worry about it, I've written down the information for Amber and you don't need to worry about the results of the game, I would never let my personal views affect my professional work." She said smiling evily at me. "You're in good hands now. Also, I've arranged an appointment for a checkup tomorrow with me."

"No please, not again. I said I was sorry about the game."

What are you talking about, I wasn't even thinking about the game." She said to me with a wink.

I moaned out to her as she just smiled at me wickedly.

She unlocked my restraints and put me back into handcuffs. My clothes were no where to be found.

"Amber took them outside with her." She said reading my mind. I cursed to myself. The nurse put the piece of paper she wrote on in my mouth and then held the door for me as I crept outside completely naked. I looked left and right but I couldn't find her. I looked down. My cock was at full hardness and precum was already gathering at the tip. I moaned to myself at my aching balls. They felt as if they were on fire!

I heard Amber's voice towards the main desk. I slowly walked over there. She was bent over talking comfortably with the attendant. It was obvious she was telling her all about me. As she spotted me, she said rather loudly "Hey there, how are my balls doing?" I heard the woman at the main desk laugh as Amber ushered me to her. I walked towards her and the first thing I heard from the woman was "so what did the nurse say about his...problem?"

Amber took the paper out of my hands and prepared to read it. That's when I felt my heart hit my throat. Three college-age looking girls walked through the main door chatting to themselves. They all stopped at once, staring at my boner, now dripping precum. The first one walked over, still wide-eyed. She stood right up close to me, looking down at my stiff cock. "What's wrong with him?" She asked.

"Well" Amber began "He's been hard like that for a very, very long time."

"Can I...like...touch it?" The girl said.

"Sure!" The college girl took her hand to the base of my cock and stroked upwards. She pulled her hand to her mouth in fright when she saw two loads shoot out of my head.

"Don't worry" Amber started "It's fine, it does that all the time. In fact why don't you all feel his nice big blue balls?"

They all gathered around to feel my sack. Each one took a turn feeling the weight of my sack and its size.
"Oh my god, it's so heavy!"
"I know!"
"There must be a month's load of cum built up in there!" They all commented.
"Is he gonna be ok?" The one in the back asked.

"Well, let's see." Amber said as she grabbed the paper out of my mouth. She looked at it and her eyes went wide. She gasped and then gasped again much louder. Then she covered her hand to keep herself from laughing. She handed it to the woman at the desk as the girls crowded around to look at it. They all giggled as they said to each other things like "Oh my god." And "Can he really take all that?" My stomach churned. I wanted to see the paper so bad.

Each of the girls turned to leave but not without coming over to me first.
"Well good luck, Mr. Blueballs, you're going to need it!" I moaned out.

Amber Chapter Four

I was forced to walk all the way back to my room naked as Amber held my clothes in her hands to taunt me. It was fortunate that I didn't see any more people on the way there. When we got into the room, Amber took me to the bed again and handcuffed me. It was getting late, the clock read 9:16. She got on top of my chest again with the paper. She looked at me amused.

"Ok, this says we should do this treatment and then see her tomorrow. So let's begin. The first thing it says to do is make you precum ten times. In between slapping your balls ten times. I'll make it easier on you and take off my shirt."

She unbuttoned her shirt revealing her gorgeous cleavage. She exposed her nipples and let her shirt fall to the floor. I almost came right then. My cock twitched and was on the edge of orgasm. She took her finger and gently swept my cock back and forth until a huge load of built-up precum shot out.

"Well, that's one!" She said as she gave me ten hard slaps. She continued this until the very last ten slaps. Each one she gave me was slow and deliberate. I felt as if my balls were gonna pop right then and there, they were in so much pain. She finally gave me the last slap.

begger
begger
58 Followers