Amber Butterfly Ch. 02

Story Info
Beautiful coed is secretly filmed having sex.
8.1k words
4.26
34.6k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02 - Hidden Agendas

Amber's head bobbed back and forth, sucking hard on Johnson's stiff cock. He stood next to the wall mirror with the hidden camera, Amber was on her knees in front of him, polishing his knob. He reached down to hold her hair back, so that the hidden camera could catch the sight of his glistening cock sliding in and out of her O-shaped mouth. Her cheek bulged out each time she went down. This clip was going to be hot.

It had been nearly three months since they had moved in together, and in that time Amber had developed into an enthusiastic and confident cocksucker.

She paused in the middle of her blowjob to breathe a bit more, and licked the head of Johnson's stiff cock. She was pleased to see that he was so hard, the veins in his cock looked like they were going to burst, and his cock was almost purple. She grinned as she stroked it a few times around the base. She licked him up and down, especially the underside of his penis, which she had learned was especially sensitive.

She then held his cock up and started licking his balls. She pulled one in her mouth and sucked gently, then spit it out and pulled his other testicle into her mouth and sucked on that one as well for a bit.

Then she licked slowly up and down each side of his shaft, slowly reaching the tip of his cock, and flicked the head a few times. She looked up and appreciated the sight of him with his eye closed, so clearly enjoying what she was doing.

Slowly, she moved her mouth over the head of his cock and slipped her mouth down, down until his pubic hair were tickling her nose, and his nuts rested up against her chin.

Pausing just a moment, she started moving her head back and forth, slowly picking up speed. Johnson reached down again to hold her golden hair back away from the side of her face, to give the web cam sitting on his desk a clear shot.

He looked down and watched her. His cock was pushing out her cheek each time she plunged her head forward. Her eyes were closed with concentration, and slurping sounds filled the room. He was glad his cameras picked up audio as well.

He was getting close to blowing his nut. He had to admit, this babe had come a long way when it came to giving head. Her blowjobs had left much to be desired a few months ago, but she was one of the best now. He was also happy she could take him in all the way, and didn't shy away from swallowing his cum, although she wasn't averse to taking it on her face or elsewhere on her body. The first time he had sprayed her in the face she had reacted in disgust, just as the first time he had cum in her mouth she had spit it out.

He guessed it must be an acquired taste. She had certainly changed, seeming to thrill in the feel of his cum splattering on her, that is when he could get it out of her mouth to do so. She preferred to swallow it, after swishing it around in her mouth. The camera liked facials though, so more often he would pull it out and spray in her face..

He felt his nuts tighten up, and contractions begin in his prostate. Soon the jism was racing up his cock. Amber was still bobbing her head up and down furiously, she still couldn't always tell the exact moment he was about to cum. He decided he wanted for this clip to show him spraying directly into her mouth. The camera was at a real good angle to capture it.

He pulled out for a moment just as he began to ejaculate and the spray broke against the side of her mouth and painted the side of her head, hitting her ear and getting in her hair. He held her head still and aimed his cock for her mouth. Squirt after squirt of his ejaculate shot into her mouth.

Amber held her head still with her mouth wide open, capturing as much of it as she could. It reminded her of when she shot a squirt gun in her mouth as a girl one summer day. She took most of it in easily. His last few spasms fell short of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and on to her bare breasts. As he finished she swallowed his cum.

Johnson watched amazed as she took every spurt from the tip of his prick. "Good girl!" he thought to himself as he finished shooting. She swallowed and grinned up at him, a dribble of his jism running down the middle of her chin. A few streams of his cum covered one of her tits and dripped off of her left nipple.

Three months earlier, Amber decided to make up with Kathleen. She felt she needed Kathleen's insight to help her learn to please Johnson better. Now the two young women met in Kathleen's apartment for the first time in a year. Kathleen sat down with Amber on her sofa.

Kathleen asked about Amber's part-time job as waitress, and how that was coming, and then asked if she was still majoring in teaching.

"Yes. I know God has a purpose for me, I just don't know what it is yet--it's not waiting tables, I can tell you that much. I really want to be a teacher like Mrs. Hamlin, my fifth grade teacher. She made such a difference in my life."

The two girls continued talking about their majors and chosen disciplines for a while.

Since Amber was determined that she could do anything Kathleen could do for Johnson--or any other woman--and do it better. She made up with Kathleen, but urged her to teach her how to give a blowjob.

Kathleen laughed, but indulged her. She had taken Amber to her apartment. She started with a how-to lecture, and then pulled out her dildo for Amber to practice on.

Amber was shocked of course. She had heard of such things, but never had she seen one. She grasped the dildo that Kathleen offered her gingerly, as if it were potentially explosive.

Kathleen couldn't help but giggle. She took the dildo back and showed Amber how to do it. Amber watch in fascination as Kathleen plunged the dildo in and out of her mouth. She watched in amazement as Kathleen was able to push nearly the entire thing in her mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled it out of her mouth with a pop.

"Now you try it," Kathleen urged.

Amber took the dildo again, and gingerly inserted it into her mouth.

Kathleen watched and tutored her newly reconciled friend on the fine art of oral sex. She also directed Amber to some "how-to" instructions on the Internet, as well as some websites.

"One thing to remember about men, Kathleen said, "is that for any young, normal healthy man, erections and ejaculation are reflexive. It's possible to give a brain-dead man a blowjob and make him cum if he's otherwise healthy. It's the mind that gets in the way sometimes."

"The important thing is to relax, not get uptight and inhibited. Your man will sense that and it will make him uptight and inhibited. If you relax and enjoy yourself--he will too."

Amber tried again. Soon Kathleen was teaching her how to deep throat. To her delight, Amber was able to do that quite well.

"I guess a big mouth is good for something," Amber giggled.

Kathleen giggled with her. She continued her tutoring for a while, but soon begged off. She had a paper to finish for a class tomorrow.

In the past three months since Amber had reconciled herself to the fact that if she wanted to keep Johnson, and keep him faithful to her, that she would have to do just about whatever he wanted sexually.

"If you don't give him what he needs, he'll get it from some other girl," Kathleen had pointed out.

Amber learned all she could about giving head, and constantly worked on her technique. Not only did she pump Kathleen for everything her friend knew, but she also researched the subject, making sure she read many different perspectives since opinions differed. She listened carefully to what Johnson said was good, and watched his reactions carefully as she gave head. Eventually she had it down pat--and thought to herself she could probably give good head in her sleep.

She willingly blew Johnson almost every single day, sometimes more than once each day so that she could get a lot of practice. She learned to take Johnson's cock all the way down her throat. She also practiced on carrots and bananas. She gagged a lot at first, her eyes watering, but with practice, she learned how to suppress her gag reflex and breathe through her nose. She also learned to swallow when he came and eventually learned to enjoy that as well. Now she had grown into a confident and enthusiastic fellatrix, and the act excited her almost as much as it did her boyfriend.

Amber also compromised on many other things. When Johnson wanted her to get her belly button pierced she did so, and after some work and pressure she even agreed to get a stud in her tongue. She took to wearing thong underwear, and no-waist jeans, as well as tank tops and belly shirts that showed off her taut midriff and heavy bust.

She also found out that he liked how she looked in lingerie so she bought and wore what Johnson liked--especially the stockings and garter belts. When she found out how much that turned him on, she wore them frequently. She had to admit they felt sexy on her. They looked so slutty that she was somewhat embarrassed, but she got over that pretty quickly. With Johnson's encouragement, she even wore them during school under a skirt. It made her feel sexy to see other young men staring at her, and when she sat at a desk she would sometimes catch one of her classmates trying to look up her skirt. Sometimes she would open her legs a little, pretending that she wasn't aware of the audience. Since wearing sexy clothes not only turned Johnson on, but her as well, over time she took to wearing them almost exclusively. Johnson helped this process by buying her what he liked, and encouraging her to throw away more modest clothes, until she had almost nothing left that could be called modest.

She was grateful that no one who knew her at home was attending the same college. If word of what she wore got back to her conservative foster family...the thought of that made Amber shudder.

She compromised on what she was willing to do sexually. When she had first started having sex, she had refused to have sex on her hands and knees in what she learned was called "doggie style." She thought it was degrading. But Johnson wanted to do it so she tried it. After all, if he didn't get what he wanted from her, he would get it from someone else. To her surprise, she found she loved it, and it soon became her favorite position, although she enjoyed sex with Johnson in almost any manner.

"He wants to..." Amber's face turned red, "...uh, fuck me in the ass," she finished, her voice trailing off in a whisper.

"Go ahead and try it. What do you have to lose?" Kathleen advised her.

"But why should I? It's filthy and gross." Amber replied.

"No filthier than the mouth. Did you know that? The mouth is just as dirty, if not dirtier than the anus. Besides, it's common nowadays. A lot of men and women do it."

"Really?"

"It feels good. you might really enjoy it. Also, if you don't he might go somewhere else."

"Dammit--if that's all it takes--maybe he should," Amber replied in frustration.

Kathleen sat down next to her on her small loveseat.

"Look Amber, Kathleen said--going into her 'big sister' mode. "Johnson's a stud. No doubt about it. I know you're not going to like to hear this, but, well--Amber, you've only been with a few guys, so you don't have much to compare. I've been with more guys than I can possibly count. And I'm telling you right now--Johnson is amazing. Not only does he have a good sized cock, not only does it get hard easily and often, and stays hard, not only does he cum in gallons and have the ability to do so repeatedly in a single night--almost on demand, and not only can he fuck a girl good and hard as much as she can handle--but on top of all of that, he's handsome, fun, and makes you laugh. Johnson's a super stud. Of course it's going to take a lot of woman--or else a lot of women--to satisfy a man like that. He could have almost any woman he wants. If you want to be the only woman, you're going to have to be a super studette."

"More like a super slut," Amber retorted.

"That's a bunch of crap. Men can be sexual and they're admired for it. Believe me, women may put down other women who are highly sexual and attractive, but I'm telling you right now they're just jealous. It comes down to this. If you don't give Johnson what he needs, he will naturally seek it elsewhere."

Kathleen paused as Amber digested what she said.

"Besides--I'll bet you'll like it. I do," Kathleen finished.

"I'm dong things I never thought I would do," Amber explained to her chum and former roommate Diana.

The two young women were in the gym locker room, changing to work out together.

"Like what?"

"He asked me to get my belly button pierced--so I did. Then he wanted me to pierce my tongue, so I did that too."

"Let's see it!"

Amber stuck out her tongue and let Diana look at it.

Then she pulled her shirt up and over her head bared her midriff to Diana.

Diana sat down on the bench to get a closer look at Amber's pierced navel. She slid her hands up along the sides of Amber's slender waist and pulled her closer.

Diana felt as if she would melt. Amber was so gorgeous! She felt herself getting hot just looking at Amber's bared waist.

"Looks nice," Diana said as she bent forward and kissed Amber's belly.

Diana pulled away and stood up before she got turned on any more and did something that would make Amber pull away in shock and jeopardize their friendship.

"Let's get a better look at the tongue," she asked.

Amber stuck out her tongue to show Diana her stud.

"Did it hurt?"

"I thought it would but it didn't--not that much anyway. I was scared it would hurt really bad."

The two young women went into the weight room and started doing some stretching exercises on the floor mat.

"So what else is he expecting of you?" Diana wanted to know. Their friendship had become more intimate since Amber and Johnson had gotten back together--more personal than any other friendship Diana had ever had.

"Well, I don't mind giving head. I realized after my sophomore year that I was going to have to get used to doing that," Amber said as she lifted her leg up over her head, leaned it against the wall and bent forward a little until her forehead touched her knee.

"Amber--you should never do anything that you don't want to do!" Diana urged.

"Diana--it's okay. I really like doing it now--in fact, I love it. Besides--sure, what you say sounds good in theory, but if your boyfriend doesn't get what they want from you--they'll get it somewhere else!"

"Then dump him!" Diana urged.

"And then what? The next guy? And the next? Shall I crawl back into my cocoon? Diana--I've been way too old-fashioned. I need to grow up and get with the 21st century. I want to have a boyfriend. I want Johnson. Besides--I like the sex. Here--let's do some sitting straddle stretches together."

The two women sat down, their legs spread wide, feet touching, and joined hands. Amber gently pulled Diana toward her. Amber laid back--and Diana leaned forward, feeling muscles in her thighs stretch. She leaned forward until her face was nearly in Amber's crotch.

"...three, four, five," she heard Amber say.

The two girls rose back upright--their legs still spread wide, feet pressed together.

"Well--as long as you enjoy it too. What else does he want?" Diana demanded.

"Well, he wants me to--um--" Amber paused, somewhat embarrassed.

Diana nodded patiently, waiting for Amber to finish.

"He wants to, uh, do me in the--um--bottom."

"He wants to fuck you in the ass."

"Yeah," Amber said, her face turning beet red.

Diana leaned back, pulling Amber forward. Amber was able to lean over much further than Diana. Amber's mouth was practically on Diana's pussy. She turned red in the face and tucked her chin down so her mouth wouldn't wind up planted on her best friend's crotch!

"And how do you feel about that--besides embarrassed?" Diana breathed out as the girls pulled upright again.

"Well, at first I was dead set against it. But Kathleen said a lot of women do it."

"I guess that's true--if they WANT to do it."

"I wouldn't do it if I don't want to," Amber said sharply. "Diana--um--did you ever do that?"

"Me?? Uh, yeah. A couple of times," she answered as she stood back up.

"And?"

"Well, the first time it wasn't so bad, the second time it hurt and I definitely didn't like it. Overall--not my cup of tea."

"Thanks for sharing that with me. I need to go. I have a class in 20 minutes, and I have to work tonight."

"Okay, I'm going to work out a little bit longer," Diana responded.

Amber got up and gave Diana a hug.

Diana hugged her back. She felt Amber's magnificent bosom pressing against her own chest and sighed with desire.

"Listen kid. If you try this, make sure you use a lot of lubricant and make sure he's gentle and goes slow--okay?"

Amber nodded and headed toward the locker room when Diana called to her.

"Amber?"

"Yes?"

"Would you mind seeing if Johnson can fix my computer? I know he's really good with computers. I think I've got a virus or something."

"Sure," Amber said, as she turned to leave.

After receiving Johnson's "all clear" text message on her cell phone, Kathleen went up the stairs and was greeted by Johnson in his apartment.

"Hey Kat--come on in. She won't be back until after 10 p.m."

"So how did it go?" she asked him.

"Want to see?" he asked, leading her in to the bedroom.

"Sure," she said with a giggle.

Johnson picked up his laptop off of the desk and they sat on the edge of the bed as Johnson loaded the mpeg file and handed the laptop over for her to watch.

Kathleen pushed the screen back a little more watched intently.

Johnson had already edited it, cutting and splicing from the vantage point of the various cameras in the room.

"This is from the clock-radio camera. The first shot was from the web cam," Johnson pointed at the web cam sitting on the desk next to the bed.

Johnson was laying on the bed prostate. Amber climbed on the bed and crawled up between his legs. The video switched to a front view.

Amber had Johnson's stiff cock in her mouth and was bobbing her head up and down. She was moaning around his cock, clearly enjoying what she was doing.

"She's learned a lot," Kathleen remarked.

"I've got videos of her sucking on a dildo," Johnson replied.

"Yeah, I gave her that to practice on. She was anxious to learn how to do that better. I did my best to teach her," Kathleen laughed.

Johnson laughed. "You did great. She could suck a watermelon through a garden hose, and she can deep throat without gagging."

They both watched the screen intently as Amber sucked Johnson's cock. She was moaning and blowing him feverishly.

"She almost looks like she's going to cum herself," Kathleen remarked.

"Yeah, it really turns her on. Sometimes she cums while she's doing that if I finger her clit, or she does it herself. You can't see it from this angle, but she's got her cunt rubbing up and down my leg."

The scene cut to the side view from the web cam.

Amber moaned and thrust her head up and down. Johnson reached down and held her hair back away from her face. Johnson's cock was clearly outlined pushing against her cheek. Johnson was straining up and moaning, thrusting his cock into Amber's mouth. Suddenly he stopped and gasped.

"Are you..." Kathleen whispered.

"Oh yeah, I busted a nut alright."

Amber's throat making gulping sounds and swallowing motions. Johnson gasped again and thrust his hips up again. Suddenly a stream of cum seeped out of the corner of Amber's mouth and ran down Johnson's shaft and on to his thigh. Amber continued swallowing for a few more seconds, then slowly pulled her head off of Amber's cock. She grinned up at him, his cum still running down from her lips. She looked down at his cock in admiration.