Amber Butterfly Ch. 05

Story Info
Amber becomes part of the show.
6.1k words
4.61
23.6k
7

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 02/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - In Too Deep

"Are you guys going to be at the park this year for the hydroplane races and the Blue Angels?" Amber asked Diana and Paul.

Diana shook her head.

"I'm leaving for home next week for the rest of the summer," she replied.

"Oh shit. That's right. You're going home," Amber replied sadly.

She had forgotten. Although many students, including Johnson, Kathleen, Kyle, and others she knew had families living in the area, and therefore did not need to travel far to visit, Diana's family lived in New York. She wouldn't return until the semester started again.

"Aren't you going home?" Diana asked.

"No. I just don't feel comfortable. I've changed so much, and they are all so conservative. Plus I have my job, and a summer class. Speaking of which, she said, looking at the time on her cell phone, "I've got to get going. Ever since I sold my truck I usually have to walk or take the bus everywhere."

Amber was privately relieved that her job and summer class gave her a good excuse not to go home, although she thought her aunt and uncle who she lived with, were relieved not to spring for a ticket. She would have to buy some more conservative clothes before she went back home. She knew also from her half-sister Jade's email that they were getting impatient for her to get married. She knew there was no way they would pay for her to go to grad school, and she would need to if she wanted to be a teacher. She still wasn't sure if that was her road, but it was the only thing she could think of that she really wanted to do.

Johnson was gone. He was actually meeting with Mike Hamilton of Sunshine Communications again, but he had left a note explaining that he was "out meeting with a study group."

She changed and went to her waitress job. She took the bus downtown. As she road the bus, she missed her Chevy S10 pick-up truck intensely, but driving was no longer an option. She got off the bus on 1st Avenue--the closest the bus came to the restaurant, which was up on 5th Avenue, but she had to walk through the "Red Light District" to get there. The neon lights flashed. She saw pictures of porn movies in the windows.

"Hey baby, looking for a date," a man asked her as she walked along.

She shook her head and kept walking. She hated walking through this part of town, but didn't have much choice since her bus stop didn't take her any closer to her job.

"Hey sweet cheeks, need a better job?"

Any offer of another job always got her attention, since she hated being a waitress.

The offer had come from a man standing by the door of "The Sapphire Lounge"--a strip bar about three blocks from her restaurant. What a difference just a few blocks made in a big city downtown!

"You work at 'The Dahlia' up the street, don't ya? I see you walking by almost every night. Trust me--you're not getting paid what you're worth. You could be making a lot more money."

That was enough for her to at least listen.

"Doing what?" she asked suspiciously.

"Dancing," he responded.

She was going to peer inside, but had to move out of the way of a couple of young men who paused as the doorman carded them. After they went in, she peered inside the door to the bar inside. Just as she suspected--a strip club!

She watched as a buxom brunette writhed around a pole up on a stage--nude except for a g-string. She stared for a moment--unable to take her eyes away. A hand grabbing her ass made her jump and broke the hypnotic spell. One of the patrons entering the club had just grabbed her ass, possibly thinking she was one of the waitresses.

She smiled at the doorman and shook her head. "I don't think so. I don't think my boyfriend would want me working someplace like this."

"Ha, your boyfriend has probably been here when you were up waiting tables at 'The Dahlia," he said sarcastically.

Amber turned red in the face. She was going to say something, but couldn't think of anything, so she backed away and hurried off to her job.

"Hey! If you change your mind come see me! You can make a lot of money!" she heard him call out behind her.

While Amber worked hard to make money as a waitress, Johnson was meeting with Mike Hamilton to secretly exploit Amber as a porn star.

"Good job with the editing. We'll do a little more of course, and then there'll be the scenes with the other actors in the movies. We have enough material to put together the first two movies though."

Johnson listened with growing excitement.

"Anyway, Mike continued. "We've had some very positive responses from critics and advance sales--enough for us to give you your first check."

Johnson eagerly took the envelope that Mike offered. When he opened it his eyes flew open wide. It was far more than he had hoped for.

"Don't spend it all in one place," Mike grinned.

Mike showed Johnson some stills that he was planning on using for the first two DVDs. One showed Amber kneeling nude, mostly from the back, with her tattoo well-displayed. She was kneeling in front of Johnson's stiff cock, and looking over her shoulder straight at the camera (which had been in the mirror) with her mouth open and her tongue barely extended and touching her upper lip. It was a great choice, and a very sexy shot. The title of the DVD was "Amber Butterfly Comes Out."

The other one showed Amber from the front, again nude, but from the chest up, the amber butterfly pendant dangling just above and between her magnificent tits. Her big brown eyes were opened wide, and her lush lips were parted, just showing her teeth with that tiny little gap between her two front teeth. Her wild wavy golden-blond hair framed her hair and fell down over shoulders. The title was "The Passions of Amber Butterfly."

"Now remember our contract is for three movies. I've got enough material for two, but I need more. We really liked the threesome you caught, but we got it too late to include it in either of the first two movies. The focus on the third movie is going to be group sex. So what we need for the third movie is more group scenes--a party, an orgy or gangbang--something like that."

At this point, Johnson started getting worried. Tricking Amber into a threesome with Kyle was one thing--and he figured he could probably do that again--but an orgy or gangbang? He was bewildered and wound up confessing to Mike that Amber didn't even know she was being filmed. At length, he confessed everything.

"I see," Mike said, with his eyes narrowed. In Mike's mind, suddenly everything made sense. He had to admire Johnson's audacity and sleazy boldness. It wasn't like this sort of thing had never been done before, but the level of trickery and underhandedness this must have involved were breath-taking.

While Mike absorbed it all silently in his seat, Johnson fidgeted nervously, feeling a coldness in the pit of his stomach.

"Is this going to ruin everything?" he finally asked.

Mike thought about it. He knew that these movies were going to be big. The industry needed something big like this on DVD, ever since the explosion of amateur porn on the internet, the industry was hungry for something big, and this could be it. The execs he reported to liked what they saw, and wanted more. He was under huge pressure to finish all three movies and try to obtain more. He certainly couldn't let this ruin everything.

Fortunately, Johnson had obtained Amber's signature on the legal releases. They were protected legally. The problem in front of them was just finishing the third movie.

"I think we're okay--that really is Amber's signature, right?"

"Yeah, I tricked her, but that's her signature, and it's notarized too."

"Well, then we're protected, if it came down to it--it's just her word against yours. No one will believe her--we would just say she consented, and she's just changing her mind too late. Here's what we'll do to get some more group scenes though."

And Mike told Johnson what to do.

"Hey Kat, you've got to help me figure something out," Johnson spoke to Kathleen on his cell phone.

"What's up babe?" she responded.

"Well, they gave me the first check for the sex flicks I'm filming with Amber. It's quite a chunk of change. How am I going to explain this to Amber? I don't want to hide this, I want to buy a set of wheels."

Kathleen laid back on her bed in her apartment and thought for a moment.

"It's a surprise," she finally said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Just tell her you've been holding out on her, saved it up, and then spring it as a surprise on her!"

"Great idea, but how do I tell her I've earned it? I don't want to tell her I've been making pornos with her as the star."

"Tell her part of the truth. Just say you have a job doing digital film editing and website design, that you've been doing it for over a year and you finally got your first big check for a project you just completed."

The weekend after Diana left to visit her family for the summer, Amber got home from the restaurant where she worked, dead tired. Johnson wasn't home. She turned on the TV and after about an hour, she heard a honk. She figured it must be a neighbor and ignored it, but then the vehicle honked again. She went to the window. There was a shiny black Cadillac Escalade in the parking place where Johnson usually parked. The big SUV flashed it's lights again. She stepped outside to try to see what was going on.

The Escalade's driver-side door opened and Johnson stepped out grinning and waving at her and the Escalade.

"Come on babe, let's go for a ride in my new wheels!" Johnson was practically squeaking with excitement.

Amber ran down the stairs. She looked at the vehicle in disbelief.

"Johnson, where the Hell did you get the money for this?" she demanded.

"My job," he replied.

"Johnson, what job?, Amber asked, bewildered. "These things are expensive. Way expensive!"

"I've been holding out on you babe, to surprise you. I finally had enough saved up for the down-payment."

Amber looked at him--waiting for him to finish explaining.

"I've been working as an independent contractor doing website design and digital film editing for over a year."

"Johnson, how much did they pay you?"

"Well, I had enough to put down $30,000. It covered a nice chunk of it, but I'll still have payments--this baby's loaded!"

Amber bit her lip. She had been raised not to argue with men, but she wasn't satisfied. It still bothered her. The money for this new toy of Johnson's could have paid for her tattoo many times over, and now only a few months later, he has the money for this? And a young man with limited work history and experience, who had not yet even graduated, makes $30,000 just doing some part time work at home? What did he really do to get that much money?

"How much did this thing cost?" she asked frostily.

She saw the license plate--a personalized one. "GREEKGOD". She wasn't surprised, but she still blanched at Johnson's vanity. Sometimes it was so bad it made her wonder if she had chosen her boyfriend wisely.

"About $80,000," Johnson said, and even in the dusk she could tell his cheeks were red.

"But check it out!, he gushed before she could say any more. "Even the cup holders are heated and cooled! This thing is loaded! Satellite radio, satellite navigation, heated and cooled seats, power sunroof, walnut trim, Bluetooth connectivity, rearview camera, electronic stability control system, ultrasonic rear parking assist, retracting sideboards, side blind zone alert, remote start, power EVERYTHING..."

As she listened to Johnson brag about his new toy, her uneasiness subsided a little bit. She realized she really did want him to be happy, in fact, delighted in his happiness. Although Johnson was calling it "their Escalade", she knew it was really Johnson's, but she didn't care so much. The Escalade was not her style. It felt too opulent, pretentious, vain, and over-the-top. And how in the world were they going to afford the insurance, the gas, the on-going payments?

"Since you're making so much money, do you think I could quit my job as a waitress?" she asked.

Johnson was startled.

"Uh, maybe not yet. We should see how this new job works out."

"Right," she responded skeptically. But just the same she climbed in and they drove off into the night.

The next morning, they packed up to go to the park to watch the Hydroplane races and the Blue Angels. Johnson's buddies, Kyle, and Chris, were at the apartment by 4 a.m. Kathleen showed up 15 minutes later with Cinnabar. Johnson introduced them all to Eric, a friend of Johnson's since high school who was in town to visit.

Johnson was a show-off of course, eager to show off his new Escalade and his hot girlfriend. He had bought a string bikini for Amber to wear. She was still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes as she walked into the living room in her bikini. She ignored the whistles from the guys as she sat down on the sofa.

Chris, Johnson's old roommate, was making a false bottom for the ice chest. He cut a thick piece of white waxed corrugated cardboard to size with a cigarette dangling from his lips. He filled the bottom of the ice chest with cans of beer, placed the cardboard on top of them and wedged it in snug, then put the food and the soda cans in, and Kyle came up with two bags of ice and finished filling the ice chest. They also buried more beer cans in a bag of charcoal briquettes, and still more cans were folded up in the inflatable raft.

"What are you doing?" she asked as she watched Chris.

"They try to keep out beer at the parks--have people looking through their stuff at the park entrances," he explained.

A small Hibachi, a box of food and utensils and a pan, towels, a blanket, and a handcart to carry it all from the car to the park completed the ensemble. They piled into Johnson's Escalade, pleasing him with Ooo's and ahh's, and headed for the park. Kathy and Cinnabar followed in Kathy's car.

Johnson had learned from the two previous years that it was best to get there early in the morning to find a place to park and stake out a good spot in the park. Johnson and his buddies unloaded everything and most of it was stacked on the handcart he had brought, then he led his entourage down into the park. City park officials did a cursory search of their ice chest and let them into the park.

Although it was early, people were already arriving. Amber could tell the day was going to be hot. Johnson had bought her a new bikini. She was embarrassed to wear it, and told him so, but he was insistent. She wore it, but also wore cut-off jeans and a belly shirt over the top of it.

After they had all helped set up, Chris pulled out the false bottom of the ice chest and before long, cold beer was being passed around.

Since the sun was rising, Amber thought she would get a little sun. She pulled her cut-off shorts down and kicked them off, and then pulled her belly shirt up and over her head, so that she was just wearing the string bikini that Johnson had bought her.

She knew it was immodest--especially since the bikini bottom was practically a g-string--it was cut so high on the sides and in back, her butt was practically hanging out. Yet, she kept telling herself she was embarrassed, when actually she was thrilling at the looks and attention she was getting.

She turned around so that she was facing away from Johnson's little gang of hanger's on and showed them her backside with the tattoo. She bent over, pretending to straighten out the beach towel she was going to lay down on. She set her purse and clothes down next to the towel and knelt down, considering whether to lay prone or supine first. She picked up her tanning oil and started oiling her arms and shoulders. Suddenly she became aware of male bodies standing all around her.

She looked up and realized she was completely surrounded by Johnson's friends, Kyle, Chris and Eric. Since she was kneeling, her head was level with their swimming trunks, and she couldn't miss the fact that every single one of them had a bulge in his trunks

"Do you need some help Amber?" one of them asked.

"Can I help you put tanning oil on?" another one of them asked.

She suddenly felt nervous. They smelled of beer and were all looking at her like starving dogs at a piece of meat, and she could feel their combined desire. She suddenly realized that if they weren't in a public place, that they would probably have their cocks out and would be taking turns guiding her head up and down their stiff cocks. She felt her nipples tighten and licked her lips nervously.

For a brief moment, she had a sudden wild desire...

"Um--I don't think so. I...I think I can manage," she managed to stammer.

"Come on Amber, don't be like that," one of them said.

"Forget it guys--no gangbang today," Johnson said, coming over to shoo them away.

"Come on dudes, back off from my girlfriend."

Amber felt simultaneously relieved and disappointed after Johnson shooed them all away.

"You still need some of that oil in places you can't reach, otherwise you're going to get burnt, and you don't want that great tattoo of yours to get too faded in the sun either," a female voice spoke.

Amber looked up. It was Cinnabar.

"It can do that?"

"Yeah, I've heard a lot of sun can do that," Cinnabar murmured--not really sure if it was true or not. "Why don't you let me put some on your back? You need tanning oil on your back, and I want to take a good look at your hot new tattoo."

"Okay," Amber replied and laid down prone.

She felt a long string of oil squirt onto her back, which was hot from sitting out in the sun. It reminded her of Johnson's cum squirting on her back, and that thought, along with having been surrounded by men with bulges in their shorts, and now Cinnabar's sensitive hands all over her body, were combining to make her very horny.

Cinnabar coated her entire backside while Johnson's gang looked on. Cinnabar made a big show of it, slowly sensuously massaging the glistening oil all over Amber's legs and haunches, and then told her to turn over.

"Oh I can do my front," Amber said softly.

"Not very well, you always miss areas when you try to do it yourself. Just lay back and trust me," Cinnabar responded.

Amber did as she was told and let Cinnabar pour oil all over her chest, torso and legs. Under Cinnabar's hands, she relaxed and nearly feel asleep.

"Now, it's your turn to do me," Cinnabar said.

How could she refuse?

She returned the favor as Kathleen came over to join them. Kathleen quickly realized the show they were putting on for the boys and joined in. After they had thoroughly coated themselves in tanning oil and were tired of teasing the boys, the three girls laid out in the sun for a couple of hours, drinking beer.

"Hey man, that's one hot bitch you got there Johnson," Eric told Johnson approvingly as the three men watched the women rubbing tanning oil on their bodies.

Kyle and Chris grunted and muttered in agreement. They had long envied Johnson, although they accepted it. He was Johnson after all.

"She's got really great tits, nice ass too."

"And, Johnson added, "she knows how to give a great blowjob."

Kyle knew this first hand, but since he didn't know whether Johnson wanted the others to know, he stayed silent.

Eric was somewhat bolder than Kyle.

"Any chance I could find a way to induce you into sharing?" he asked.

Chris gasped at Eric's brashness.

Johnson just chuckled.

"I'll take your request under consideration, but for now you better just keep dreaming," he replied, making the rest of them chuckle.

If you want to watch though, I'll take her out into the water when the Blue Angels start their show and fuck her in front of y'all."

Amber wanted to be with her boyfriend, but when he was with his buddies, they were very loud and obnoxious, and she wasn't sure she liked how Johnson treated her like a piece of meat around them, constantly slapping her on the haunch. What were they laughing about over there anyway? She wanted to relax and get some sun, so she and her friends stayed a few feet away and chilled.

12