Amber Gets Them Both

Story Info
Cuckold watches wife get serviced, then helps clean up.
1.5k words
104.8k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, thought Amber. Her fuck buddy and her sub cuckold with the tiny penis were both here at the same time.

It is a turn on for her when her fuck buddy, Jake, a well hung handsome black man, shags her while Leo, her husband with a tiny dick and a three stroke limit, is on the road making her money. But, Amber thinks, it is so much better to be taken like a hoe for hire when Leo is here to cook, clean, and watch her get taken rather than just text him or send pictures telling and showing how much better it is when she ruts with Jake.

With their sons being at their grandma's, it is a good evening. Amber sits on the couch with loose shorts on, cuddling with Jake as her useless husband makes their dinner.

Jake asks, " What's he cooking tonight?"

"Oh, I told him to cook us rib-eyes, medium rare, asparagus, tender crisp, and baked potatoes" she responds.Then leaning toward the kitchen she says, "And you better get it right or you won't even get to watch, never mind participate!"

As Amber and Jake wait for dinner and cuddle, she feels him sliding his hand up her shorts to her thong that reads "eat me my husband can go hungry tonight" on the front of them, and barely covers her pussy, already wet with anticipation. With a light tug he pulls her thong aside and begins lightly rubbing her clit. In response, she spreads her legs wide open, draping one of her legs over both of his.

As she reaches the daze of being close to an orgasm, her cuck husband says "your dinner is ready ma'am."

"You stupid fuck! Couldn't you hear I was about to have my first orgasm of the night?" Amber rages."Now go put your fucking cage on, you just lost what minuscule chance you had of fucking me with that worthless little weenie of yours when I get done getting stretched by his fat cock! If you screw up again I won't even let you lick my pussy after Jake is done." It is the last thing Leo heard as he goes up the stairs to put on his cock cage.

Upon return to the dining room to refill their drinks and remove their dishes, Leo overhears Jake say "I can't believe he didn't hear you, youÕre one of those moaners that men love so much."

Looking at her nails in anticipation of lightly running them down Jake's back, Amber says "YouÕre right, but I have something special planned tonight so I will let it go for now."

After dinner, Leo does dishes and washes and preps his wife while Jake drinks a beer and watches tv. When Leo is done preparing Amber he is told "Go upstairs, unlock the toy box, strip and wait."

After about thirty minutes Jake and Amber come up the stairs to the bedroom naked and flushed.

"Don't look so browbeat you didn't miss anything slave, we were just making out and getting rid of extra clothes" she says.

"Now give me your hands so I can tie you to your restraints." Reaching into the toy box, she pulls out the shackles. Taking Leo's hands, she puts shackles on his wrists and clips them to a set of steel loops screwed into the ceiling beams.

As Leo looks on, Amber manages to barely roll a condom on Jake's enormous cock. Then she kneels, takes the end of it in her mouth and begins to suck, running her tongue back and forth over the sensitive part of the head every time she pulls it out of her mouth while she strokes it with her hands.

Jake with the look of ecstasy on his face enjoys this for some time, then he gets her to stand, move over to the bed and lay down with her legs spread open toward her cuckold. He begins making out with her, laying between her legs and rubbing the head of his dick up and down her clit with his hand as he gently bites and nibbles her neck and ears.

Eventually he slowly licks, bites, and nibbles his way down her body as he dives down toward her clit where he licks the hard nub and runs his fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

Close to orgasm again, Amber moans to her husband "ItÕs so much better getting eaten out by him than you."

Then while cumming she screams "And not even you can fuck up this orgasm!!!" Jake rises, smiles at Leo, then sucks his one of his fingers off and says, "Bet you wish you could taste that pussy." Walking over he the runs other two of his fingers that were buried in Amber under Leo's nose. "Smells good doesn't it?"

After a short break Leo is released from his shackles, but not his cock cage, to bring up cold drinks.

Amber has Jake on his back and is mounting him when Leo returns. She slides her already wet pussy down JakeÕs large cock, very slowly and carefully allowing it to stretch her to accommodate his girth.

As she begins to ride him up and down she leans way forward to kiss Jake slowly entwining her tongue with his. She pulls her head back slightly and through another kiss says, "Get over here ass munch and eat my asshole out while I ride him."

Leo obeys as he should and begins eating out his wife's ass. "That's right, you fuck. Bury that tongue all the way in my asshole and make sure you lick me completely clean." Amber gets out between her moans of pleasure from the extreme fullness of being impaled on Jake's cock.

They collapse after reaching orgasm together and take another break, drinking and talking together.

"We have been doing this for a while now and I want to do something new," she says.

"What's that?"

"I want you to take me doggie-style while I straddle Leo's face and he licks us while you fuck me."

ÒThat's not new," argues Jake.

Amber, rolling off the condom he just put on says "Yes it is because I want you to fuck me bareback and fill my pussy with your seed!"

Jake, looking abashed, responds "Are you on the pill?"

She feels naughty at the thought of taking a black manÕs seed and being the only one besides Leo knowing that she can't get pregnant due to her tubes being tied. She responds by pointing at her husband and saying "If I get pregnant he can raise the child! And so you know youÕre the only guy besides worthless there who has ever cum in my pussy without wearing a condom."

Leo is told by Amber to lay down. She straddles his face with her ass up in the air awaiting Jakes cock. Facing toward his feet, she reaches down, raises his little cock still in its cage, and roughly squeezes his balls. Then she slaps them hard enough to make his eyes water and says "That's all you get tonight after fucking up my first orgasm." She gets his pillow, reaches back giving it to her husband and says "We are doing this on your side of the bed with your pillow under you so you can sleep in what ever you miss that slides off Jake's dick or runs out of my pussy. So lick and suck us both clean!"

Jake, hard in anticipation of being the first to give Amber a creampie from a black man or any man other than her husband, gets behind her and jabs her roughly with his cock.

Amber moaning in ecstasy demands for him to bang her harder!

Leo licks back and forth between Amber's clit and the bottom of Jake's shaft and balls as he slides in and out. He overhears her begging for Jake to "shoot your load deep in my pussy!"

As Amber grinds her hips up and down pressing her clit hard against his tongue and mouth, Leo sees Jakes balls tighten, his cock throb and a trail of white cream run out of AmberÕs pussy around Jakes still thick cock which is still buried deep inside her, down her clit and into Leo's waiting mouth. He licks and swallows as fast as he can but there is so much cum from him and her both it runs down his face onto his pillow.

Already knowing that he failed to get it all, Amber rises off his face turns around and has him suck the rest off Jake's cock. She then sits back on Leo's face, facing Jake, she has Leo eat her to the third and final orgasm of the evening licking her clean of Jake's sperm and her cream while she passionately makes out with her lover.

After Jake leaves for the evening and Leo is giving Amber her bubble bath, she says "See now thatÕs how you fuck a woman. That's why you only normally get to lick me clean and eat me out, because your little dick isn't good enough for my pussy. But if you get things right tomorrow, you might get to fuck me as a reward. Try for more than three strokes next time worthless!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Eating Cum from Kimberly I get a thrill from my wife's infidelity.in Loving Wives
Wife Makes Me A Cuckold Wife fullfills husbands desire to be a cuckold.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories