Amber Has a Fantasy

Story Info
Amber's Fantasy about a co-worker.
1.3k words
3.48
25.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber is sitting at her desk when Joe walks in and says Hi, how are you today? Startled she looks up and answers oh hey, I'm ok just getting some work done. How are you Joe? Joe stops by a couple of times a month to go over some paper work and inventory with Amber. She secretly looks forward to the days he comes by. Amber is married and in her early 40's with 36D breast and a curvy figure. Joe looks to be about the same age about 6ft tall and muscular built. They get alone great and usually carry on a casual conversation after they finish business. Sometimes a little harmless flirting goes on but that is about the extent of it. Although Amber wishes it were more but she stays faithful to her husband and marriage.

She sits and listens to Joe's stories that always seem to get a little giggle or laugh out of her and imagines them in a hot steamy embrace.

She has caught him sneaking a peak at her ample breast and what little cleavage manages to show. All sort of scenarios run through her mind the rest of the day after he leaves. Her favorite is one day he walks in her office and closes the door behind him, walking around her desk he stands her up, takes her head in his hands and gives her the hottest deepest most passionate kiss she has ever experienced. Exploring your soft lips and mouth with hos tongue. Swirling his tongue around hers. His lips are soft and tender. Then sits her down on her desk and with one move lifts her skirt up and slide her panties off. She then imagines reaching down and unbuttoning his trousers and reaching in and grabbing the firmest most well endowed cock she has ever felt. Running her fingers up and the long thick shaft and reaching down and cupping in big manly balls. Then she imagines him lying her back on the desk and spreading her legs he enters her slowly at first. He then reaches up and grabs her breast and kisses her again. Then Joe stands up straight and drives his cock deep into her long awaiting pussy. She is so hot and wet his cock slides right in and stretches her pussy further than she has ever been stretched. Sending an immediate powerful orgasm through her entire body.

After a few more hard long strokes she pictures Joe looking at her and telling her he is going to cum. Oh ya she tells him. I want to feel your cum deep inside me. Oh ya please cum for me baby. With one last hard thrust Joe buries his hard cock deep into Ambers pussy and unloads his cum. He pumps her pussy hard a few more times and fills her pussy. Joe stands back and grabs a few tissues from Ambers desk and starts to wipe his cock. Amber then Imagines pushing his hands away reaching down and taking his cock in her mouth to suck and lick it clean. She is barely able to fit her mouth around his thick cock. Mmmmmm your cum mixed with mine taste so good she tells him. Joe pulls his pants up and says until next time and walks out. Amber shakes her head feeling flushed and horney and gets back to work. If only she thinks to herself.

She arrives home that evening with the thoughts of Joe still running through her mind and those feelings still reeling through her body. It must have been showing on her face cause all evening her husband Bill kept asking if she was ok. I'm fine she kept telling him. In bed that night Bill is lying there watching tv when Amber comes out of the shower and slides in next to him. She lies her head on his chest and closes her eyes imagining that it is Joe next to her. She reaches up and starts rubbing his chest and then gently places soft kisses on his neck. Bill is a little surprised Amber never starts this he thought but what the hell I like it.

She turns so her body is facing his and slowly starts moving on top of him. The entire time Amber is imagining that this is Joe. Her hand moves down towards Bill's have erect cock and now she is starting to lick and suck on Bill's nipple. Bill whispers just how good he is feeling and Amber tells him not to say a word and to enjoy what is about to happen. So Bill closes his eyes and tilts his head backwards and just let's the feelings flow through his body.

Amber's hand has now found Bill's cock and she starts running her fingers up and down the shaft and teases his cock head. She reaches down and gently rubs his balls and then back up his now very hard cock. Bill's cock isn't as big as she imagined Joe's to be but it always seems to satisfy her.

Working her way down Bill's chest to his cock she takes a deep breath and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Bill's body twitched as he almost came right then. He couldn't remember the last time Amber had given him a blow job. Wow he thought. What had happened to her today to get her in this kind of mood. He didn't care at this point he was enjoying every second of it.

With each stroke of her hand and mouth Amber could only imagine how Joe's cock would feel and taste and that got her juices flowing through her pussy until her wetness was running down her thighs.

Amber sucked and stroked Bill's cock until she could tell he was on the edge. She then quit sucking him and then straddled her legs over his waist. Bill reached down with his fingers and stroked Amber's clit. She screamed with pleasure as electricity shot all through her body. Bill then guided his fingers down and spread The lips of Ambers pussy apart. He inserted two fingers and they slid right in with no resistance. Bill thought to himself wow she hasn't been this excited and wet in a long time.

Amber moved his hand away as she grabbed his cock and guided it towards her opening. She positioned herself and with one moment Bill's cock disappeared deep into her body. Amber rested there for a moment as her whole body felt like it was on fire. She was imagining that was Joe's cock buried inside her.

Amber slowly started moving her body up and down on Bill's cock getting faster and faster. Her wetness was running down Bill's cock and onto the bed. She could feel one little orgasm after another rushing through her body building up to one explosive final finale.

Bill grabbed her waist and held her down tight on his body. Then started grinding her clit on his pubic bone. Amber let out another little scream and could feel her orgasm getting closer. She reaches down and grabbed Bill's chest and digs her nails into his skin. He shouts I'm going to cum about the time Amber's body is filled with the most powerful orgasm she has ever experienced. Bill thrust his hips upwards fast and hard making Amber's knees come off the bed. Amber feels his cock tighten and his hot cum feels her pussy. Amber falls down onto Bill's chest and gives him a couple of little kisses. She thinks to herself how it would be if that was really Joe beneath her.

Amber and Bill both are spent as they both snuggle up to goto sleep. Still reeling with the after effects of her orgasm Amber drifts off to sleep with the thoughts of Joe on her mind. She can't wait until he stops by again.

A couple of weeks later and Joe does stop by for his usual visit. Amber intentionally wore a low cut top that shows off her ample breast and cleavage. As soon as Joe sits down he can't take her eyes from her. Amber quickly notices and thinks to herself.

Hmmmmmmmmm I wonder............