Amber Owns Sunita

Story Info
Stepmom Regrets Getting Drunk.
5.1k words
4.03
107k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,517 Followers

"I've had it up to here with you and your damned schemes! You're so bloody selfish, so self centred, you don't think of anybody but yourself, do you? Well you can just get stuffed!"

And with that Sunita stormed out of her living room and marched with purpose towards the front door. Her shellshocked husband Dev ( he still couldn't believe she hadn't been happy about his booking of a golfing holiday for next month) stammered and stuttered and tried to halt her inexorable progress.

"But honey! Sunita, wait. Baby wait, let me explain!"

His sexy younger wife did not wait. Did not even pause bar growling at her teenage stepdaughter Amber who was stood stock still at the bottom of the stairs watching developments. Rather Sunita just grabbed her handbag and flung open the front door and passed through it before slamming it shut behind her.

"Sunita! Baby!"

"Leave her Dad, she'll calm down eventually. You know what she's like, a fucking drama Queen."

Normally Dev would reprimand his daughter for such a catty comment about his second wife but this time he just gave a nod of agreement and held his hand to his head and wondered if he should still press ahead with his holiday.

*

Sunita went out on a mission and got steaming drunk. Her state wasn't helped by the fact she was a total novice when it came to alcohol. She was hardly an extreme Muslim but drink was one thing she very rarely dabbled with, and even then only a small glass or so never anything near the quantity she guzzled that night in the local wine bar then pub. She was fortunate that she had not strayed too far people in both establishments knew the pretty Asian woman that was drinking so heavily and some even tried to talk her round but Sunita was too far gone for reason by then and all they could do was keep an eye on her so that she came to no harm.

Sunita was a good looking woman, she had a full figure with a buxom bust and in her mid thirties was a very sexy Pakistani woman with a genuine heart of gold that would help out anyone. That endeared her to the folk that knew her and they worried at her getting so badly drunk. Stella, the blonde Landlady of the pub managed to stop Sunita drinking and, with some persuasion got Sunita to agree to walk her home. With everyone watching concerned, Stella guided Sunita out of the bar and was just holding her up and guiding her down the street when they ran into Amber.

Stopping caused Sunita to overbalance and it was Amber who prevented her step mother falling face first on the pavement. A hurried conversation between Amber and Stella established that Sunita's husband could not see his wife like this or things would be even worse and so it was that Stella helped Amber take a nearly unconscious Sunita to her flat just across the street.

"It's Ok Stella, I'll look after her from here. I'll pour some coffee down her throat and see if I can get her a bit more lucid and let Dad know she's Ok."

Stella knew that there was some friction between Sunita and Amber but didn't realise the extent of it and figured that at the end of the day Amber would do what was right for her family. Maybe she would have thought differently if she had seen the cruel smile on Amber's lips as she closed then locked the door behind Stella when she left and turned towards where Sunita had been deposited snoring...

*

Sunita woke feeling like death warmed up. Her head was pounding like a brass band was practising within the confines of her skull. Her eyelids felt like they were attached to lead weights, her mouth felt uncomfortably stretched and she felt unable to move her arms. It took her a few moments to realise that those last two were like that for a very good reason – because her arms were tied to the bed she lay naked in and because a plastic ball gag had been jammed into her mouth and tied behind her head. She started to struggle and shout into the gag and try to move but all those activities set her head to pounding even harder and in her struggles she saw something that shocked her into lying still for a moment to contemplate it. Strapped around her hips and jutting out of her crotch was a large, black plastic cock. A strap on dildo. After she had got over that shock Sunita started struggling against her bonds and seconds later into the room walked a very cocky looking Amber.

She smirked at her step mother and her voice dripped with insincerity as she sat at the end of the bed, fiddled with a remote control and began to speak to Sunita as if she were a silly child.

"So Mum, how's the head? You sure went a bit crazy last night didn't you? I bet you don't remember the half of it!"

Sunita stopped her efforts to free herself and forced herself to concentrate on what her bitch of a step daughter was saying. They were clearly in the spare room of Amber's flat and Sunita was rapidly reaching the conclusion she could no nothing but lie there and find out what all this was leading to.

"I mean how much did you have to drink? And all the neighbours saw you in the pub like that, what an embarrassment! And I mean what you did when I took you back here and tried to sober you up, I don't think anyone would believe it if I hadn't left my video camera running and recorded the whole sordid episode!"

By now Sunita was fearing the worst. She knew Amber hated her but not how deep that hatred ran. She realised this was some sort of set up and her being so drunk had played right into Amber's hands and allowed her the chance to do this to her. Amber pressed a button on the remote and the flat screen TV in the room burst into life.

"I've had time to burn a few DVD's mum."

Sunita wanted to be sick as the screen burst to life on a stark naked Sunita seemingly pushing an in her pyjamas Amber down onto her bed. You could look at it and see things from another angle, with Amber actually orchestrating much of the movement but the footage wasn't quite that good and she had also put to use much of what she had learned on the media studies course that she had dropped out of to cut the action on screen very cleverly. Like how Sunita appeared to be roughly pulling off Ambers pyjamas then once she had her step daughter naked thrusting her head between Amber's pert nineteen year olds tits and licking and smothering them (in fact Amber had mostly manoeuvred herself out of the night attire and then thrust her tits around Sunita's face).

The scene changed and as Sunita sat on the bed playing drunkenly with her engorged breasts Amber was kneeling meekly between Sunita's spread open thighs and licking at her hairy pussy. Sunita was verbally urging her on, had her hand in Amber's short dark hair and it appeared was forcing her face in there. The final scene change after that was the worst. By now Sunita had the strap on didlo on and was leaning on Amber from behind and seemingly enthusiastically fucking her doggy style on the bed. In fact it had been Amber doing almost all the work wildly pumping her hips back and forth and being sure to cry out and shout as if she was not enjoying it and it was against her will.

The screen faded to black and Amber turned a full on shit eating grin on her step mother.

"I wonder what Dad would think of that eh? Don't think he'd be too happy, may even go to the police with it, eh? One thing's for sure your divorce would either be extremely messy or extremely bad for you. What would be your chances of keeping the twins you think?"

That comment burnt into Sunita's soul. She knew the validity of what Amber was saying. If Dev saw that tape he would inevitably take Amber's side on what happened and hell she had been drunk so could hardly offer up her own side could she. And there was no way Dev would not divorce her, he was too proud an Asian not to, and he would want to crush her too for that kind of transgression and that would leave them fighting over their six year old twins and Amber was right it would get very messy. Amber saw the realisation dawn in Sunita's eyes and clapped with delight.

"I'm going to take out that gag now Mum and from now on you are going to do whatever, and I mean whatever, I tell you to do, understand? And you needn't bother begging or pleading with me, although that might be quite funny for me, because we both know I despise you and there is nothing you can say or do that will change my mind."

Of course when Amber did pluck the saliva covered ball from out of her step mother's gasping mouth the first thing Sunita did was to try and reason with her, try to speak reasonably to her, try to threaten her, try to bribe her but it all met with stony amusement and a shake of Amber's cocky little head.

Sunita coud only glare at Amber and nod a reluctant agreement to do her step daughter's bidding. It stuck in her throat doing it but she was tired and sore and emotional and didn't see any other way out of the situation.

"Good. Well then I can let you go. But don't get any smart ideas bitch. I've got several copies of that disc and not all in my flat and I've got it saved on a couple of flash drives too."

That said Amber leaned over and began to untie Sunita's wrists and very slowly the older woman moved to sit up on the bed.

"Amber, look I know we've not always seen eye to eye but surely we can..."

She broke off her plea for clemency because Amber reared back and delivered a stinging bitch slap to Sunita's right cheek and seconds later was leaning down, pointing in Sunita's face and snarling at her.

"No you listen to me you fucking cunt! You have no fucking say here. I am in charge and you'll do what I say or that tape is going to Dad and anyone else I can think of, understand? In fact no, this won't work so I'm just going to fucking go through with it anyway, save us all a lot of time and hassle!"

The teenage Pakistani beauty looked like she meant it too and when she turned on her heel to leave the room Sunita suddenly panicked and dropped off the bed onto her knees on the floor and began begging and pleading with Amber not to do that. She was desperate and clearly believed her bitch step daughter was more than capable and willing to go through with her threat.

"Please Amber! Please I'm begging you don't! Please! Think of your father! Think of the twins! You can't do this to them!"

Amber turned slowly so as to hide the cruel smile from her lips and stood over her kneeling enemy. She looked like she was considering the pleas but in truth she was just revelling in the situation she had created she had the old, money grabbing bitch right where she wanted her, if only her own mother could see her now.

And just then the doorbell rang. Sunita froze on the spot fearing it was Dev, god she still had that obscene thing wrapped around her crotch! Amber smirked and hissed at her.

"Wait here and don't make a noise!"

And brooking no further argument Amber left the room and ran down the stairs.

*

Amber re-appeared five minutes later. They were five minutes in which Sunita had searched the room for her clothes but found none, had removed the awful thing from her crotch and had, briefly considered smashing the DVD from the player but in the end had decided not to upset Amber by doing that. When Amber did come in she was trailed by a youth in a dirty grey hoodie and jeans, he gawped at the nude, Asian woman that sat on the bed and he laughed as she squealed and rushed to use her hands to cover her exposed boobs and pussy.

"Don't bother bitch. This is Mark. Every so often he sells me some stuff and I either pay him with cash if I have it or we find another way to satisfy him. Today I am skint so he's kindly agreed to a blow job for the merchandise."

Sunita looked at her bemused. Merchandise? Blow job? What was going on. Then Amber held up a little baggie containing what looked like hash and while she did that she pointed for Sunita to get back down on her knees. The penny eventually dropped.

"What? No!" I can't do that!"

Amber picked up the DVD which Sunita had ejected and pinged it contemptuously against her step mother's head.

"Oh you can. And you'd better."

Reluctantly Sunita recognised the futility of her agreement and slowly slid forward off the bed and dropped onto her knees in front of the hooded youth. He pushed back his hood to reveal that he was in his early twenties, had a skinhead, a tattoo on his neck and various piercings. Sunita's heart was beating like a hammer as the full enormity of her desperate situation started to hit her. She still felt hellish with a hangover and used her tongue to try and wet her lips.

"See Mark, I told you she would pay for me. Fact is you can be as rough as you like with her, I'm sure "mummy dearest" will do anything to help one of my friends!"

He smiled grimly and stepped right up to the kneeling woman and quickly flipped out a large, hardening white dick and slapped Sunita about her face with it. She was appalled, she had never been with another man other than Dev and she had never lowered herself to even sucking his cock.

"What you waiting for 'mum'?" demanded Amber.

Sunita opened her mouth to make one last desperate plea to her step daughter but Mark took the opportunity to ram his now stiff member between her lips and deep into her throat on the first thrust. Amber whooped with delight as her enemy was orally violated before her and she called out encouragement to her dealer while at the same time looking around for her phone, she wanted pictures of this too.

Sunita was stunned. This had all happened so fast. She was still suffering the after effects of the previous night's excesses, she tried to pull her head back but the young man's hand reached down and grabbed her hair and pulled her forward, deeper onto his thrusting member. Her eyes went wide and she needed to breathe, this wasn't right, wasn't natural. Then on the end of a particularly deep plunge of his dick he withdrew fully from her and she bent over and gagged and coughed and eventually was sick a little down her chin and onto her chest.

Was it over? No chance, he just grinned and slid his slimy dick back into her mouth and continued to roughly fuck it while now Amber snapped off picture after picture beside them. Sunita was horrified to find that she could feel a little trickle of fluid exit her pussy, she was in some way aroused by this! She did not have long to think on that as with just a few more powerful thrusts Mark was at the point of no return and he slid his dick from Sunita's gasping mouth and pulled the foreskin right back and grunted as it began to spray his thick, white cum over her brown, shocked face.

He came like a fountain, jet after jet of thick, white cum sprayed out and coated her face. By the time he was finished and squeezed his dick from his balls to the tip and dribbled the last remnants into her dark hair, both sides of her face was criss crossed by white lines and both of her eyes were gummed up with semen. While Amber laughed and took her 'merchandise' from Mark, Sunita just knelt there and burned with the humiliation. These two were half her age and had just used her as little more than a whore. She knelt there and fought back tears as she thought of her children and her husband and how if she hadn't gone drinking last night she wouldn't be in this awful mess.

"I've phoned Dad and told him you stayed the night with me, he sounded worried, don't know why."

Amber informed her step mother minutes after seeing Mark out. Sunita had wiped some of the cum from her face but still knelt on the bedroom floor naked look up at Amber as the younger woman stood over.

"You should thank me, you know. Covering for you like that."

Sunita was naturally wary of Amber now and was also keen not to upset her unduly.

"Y-Yes, I suppose so. Thank you Amber."

Amber's brown face burst into a huge shit eating grin.

"That's Ok, but really I'll expect you to do me another favour. I mean you sucking off Mark was fine but really I'm covering up that you abused me and that you've been unfaithful, aren't I?"

Inside Sunita fumed. Amber was, just as she always did, twisting things to look bad for her. Only this was much worse and more serious than her twisting her father round to her way of thinking regarding Amber getting a flat, Amber getting a car or any of the myriad other things the little bitch had twisted out of her gullible father. Still, as angry as Sunita was, she managed to keep a lid on it and attempt a sincere smile and nod.

"Glad you think so Mom. That being the case get your fat ass on the bed and stick it up I fancy a go with that bloody strap on now!"

Sunita was stunned, paralysed for a moment. Did Amber just say what she thought she had said? Surely not!

Amber always got her way. It had been so almost from the minute she was born. The only thing seemingly she couldn't control was her step mother and now, here in her bedroom Amber had that long sought after level of control. She felt giddy with delight as she stripped naked and revealed her curvy brown, shaved body to Sunita. As Sunita reluctantly moved onto Amber's bed and crawled on hands and knees atop it both women knew that the power balance in their relationship had inexorably changed. The effect was immediate and startling – Amber was even more cocky and confident and as she sneered at her step mother she stepped into the harness for the strap on dildo and fixed it in place around her crotch. She looked at Sunita's exposed back and arse and stroked her plastic cock as if it was the real thing and she was a vengeful man.

Sunita lay on the bed and contemplated burying her head in the pillow below it. It would be cowardly and see her lose even more face to her stepdaughter but she could hardly contemplate her position anymore.

"Look at me!"

Demanded Amber harshly. Sunita rolled her head around and looked at her.

"You are acting like you don't want me to keep your dirty little secrets 'mum'. Well I don't have to, I could go straight to Dad if you'd rather. Would you? No? I thought not, so how about you tell me what you want me to do with this. Tell me how much you want it."

"I want you to fuck me with your cock Amber. I want you to take me and own me and show me you are better than me. Fuck me like the bitch that I am to you."

Sunita didn't believe a word of it but was playing to Amber's ego now in a desperate attempt to get this over and done with. For her part Amber didn't care, she had waited a long time to hear her step mum speak and act like this and she was in rapture. With ill-disguised glee she slid forward and pressed her strap on right up against Sunita's pussy and slammed it in, impaling the older woman on it before she started to fuck her with it.

Even worse was to follow for Sunita because after a little while it became clear she was becoming wet with the fucking and she could not help but give off little moans and noises that indicated she was enjoying the rough fucking she was receiving. Amber realised this too and stopped mid fuck, holding her plastic cock in Sunita's pussy and reached forward to grab her hair to pull her face around to goad her further.

"Well, well, look at this you're enjoying this! No, don't bother denying it, I can see it and I can feel it, you dirty bitch. You're enjoying getting reamed out by your step daughter, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?!"

It cost Sunita pretty much all of her remaining pride to nod her head, sob and whisper that yes she was. Amber seemed to grow with that admission while Sunita seemed to shrink. The power in their relationship was going to be totally changed after today. Amber withdrew her plastic dick from Sunita and moved a few inches back before announcing.

"Why should I do all the work? You want fucked you can do it yourself. Come on! Fuck yourself!"

Sunita tried to gather the mental strength to not do this but her body let her down and she pushed back with her hips, impaling herself onto the dildo of her own volition.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,517 Followers
12