Amber: The Next Generation (Director's Cut)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, to truly subjectify a strong willed girl, you must not just break her spirit, but crush it, utterly.

Amber and I set about to do just that.

We administered 'round-the-clock beatings. And when we weren't beating her, we were fucking her. My wife had bought a few strap-on dildoes from Tom's Porn Shoppe in town, which she used to "fuck" her "slut" senseless, every hour on the hour. Sometimes, Amber's friend Tom would come to visit. He would fuck our little slut once a day. Of course, I REALLY enjoyed the degrading of our little slut's will. I had her do all sorts of menial tasks. I even got her to lick the sweat from my naked body after a particularly long, hard bike ride. It went something like this: I'd been riding around the neighborhood for an hour, when I saw Tom and his date ride by on their bikes. She looked to be in really good shape, just like Tom. At 44, I was in pretty good shape, myself. (I'd stopped driving to work every morning, opting for my new bicycle, instead.) We all got to talking as we rode along the bike trail and before we knew it, we had ridden 30 miles from town. We decided to ride as hard and fast as we could on the return trip. We rode like professional cyclists in the Tour de France all the way home. When we got to my house, I invited Tom and Grace in for a drink and a barbecue. But first, I needed a shower. What I didn't know, was that the water had been turned off by the city (to work on some pipes.) So much for my shower, I thought, as sweat was dripping down my back. Just then, "slut" happened to walk by. I asked her to come over and meet Tom's new girlfriend. I don't think "slut" cared for Grace (they knew each other from highschool) and said something like, "Hi, Grace. Who'd you fuck to get invited to this party?" Grace laughed. Tom did a spit take. And I got angry at my servant's lack of respect for my guests. I told her to apologize. "I'm sorry, Master Christopher," she was quick to say. And then it hit me---slut would never learn by just beating alone. She had to really love what she hated, if that makes any sense. It was time for a lesson in humility! "Slut, come here, NOW!" I commanded.

"Yes, Master Chris?" she replied.

Take off your dress. Here. Now."

She winced at the thought of stripping in front of someone she knew from town. But the thought of what I would do to her, if she didn't obey, caused her greater distress. She took off all her clothes, right there, in front of us.

"How long will the water be off?" I asked. "Til tomorrow," slut answered, barely looking me in the eye. "I need to get the sweat off of my body, before all the rest of the guests get here for the cookout, tonight. Slut, I have need of your tongue," I said. She looked puzzled for a moment but soon realized my intentions. "Yes, Master," she said, and dropped to her knees in front of me and my guests. She took off my sweaty clothes and started to lick my body. Starting at the front of my neck, she licked down my hairy, sweaty chest, down my stomache, to my crotch. I told her to clean my cock last. She continued from my ankles, up my legs, to my ass. I told her to lick the sweat from my ass hole. She grimaced a little, but did it anyway. She seemed to like it. I know I did, as she worked her tongue up my pink anus, giving me a hard-on. Just then, Amber walked in on us, wondering why we started the party without her! Upon seeing my hard-on Amber dropped to her knees to lick my cock. "Woah there, Sweetheart. That's not for you," I said, stopping her just as she was about to engulf my 7 inches. "That's for little "slut." She earned it, by giving me a bath." Amber looked up at me and smiled. She was visibly proud of the way I was dealing with her cousin. "Well good for you, Slut. Good for you," Amber said to her cousin, who smiled gratefully at the praise.

Just then, I decided that THAT night was to be the deflowering of little cousin, Slut's, virgin asshole!

But first, we needed to shave...

I told Slut to bring out the razor from my bathroom, along with a bar of aloe soap and a bottle of warmed up water from the pantry. I explained to Tom and Grace that they should stick around, as I would be needing a little help with things. I then gave them a **wink** and they decided to stay.

Ever since I was 13, after a head injury I'd sustained from a bicycle accident, I've had a slight tremor in my right hand. As a result, it looks like I have a Parkinson's tremor. (Michael J. Fox has got nothing on me, when it comes to symptoms of shitty neurological disorders!)

I told slut to wet down her hairy bush with half of the bottle of water. Then I proceeded to lather up her whole crotch with the bar of soap. Once she was good and soapy, I asked Tom and Grace to run the razor across her hairy, soapy parts. Finally understanding my intentions (I didn't want to slice slut's flesh to ribbons with my shaky hand,) they jumped right in to assist me in my quest for a smooth, hairless slave/fucktoy! I held slut down by the waist as a lovely, hairless girl was revealed underneath all that thick, dark hair! Slut was trying hard not to move or even breathe while Grace was shaving around slut's pussy lips. But once Grace was finished with the last of the hairy spots around slut's, now-hairless ass hole, she stuck a finger deep into slut's slick vagina and we all watched her cum, screamingly. Slut never said a word. She just got up, poured the last of the bottle of water on her pubic region and went into the kitchen to fix us drinks and a snack.

A few hours later, all the guests had arrived for the cookout party. Slut was not allowed to wear any clothes at all while serving the guests. You could see her pussy just dripping with juices, as she went to each picnic table in our back yard. All night, she looked really embarassed, as she brought us each drinks, our food and then dessert: Baked Alaska! MMM-mmm! Amber had made the best desserts in town before we were married. And her baked Alaska was, by far, the best in her repertoire! Simply, scrumptious!

Once we'd all had our fill of the delicious meal, it was time for "business."

"Slut, come here!" I commanded.

She quickly ran and stood in front of me, looking down at the ground.

Amber looked at me, wondering what I had planned for the rest of the evening's entertainment. I hadn't even told my wife of my idea to fully conquer her younger cousin's will, once and for all! If this didn't work, I would have to come up with a contingency plan.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I stood up, addressing the small crowd of revelers. "You see before you a slut. But, not just ANY slut, she is MY slut!" I looked over at Amber, who was just smiling and enjoying my performance.

"Slut, here, has been a BAD girl in the past. Some of you have helped Amber and me train her to be a good little slut. All of that training has been helpful, and we thank you. But, tonight, we need your help in completing "slut's" training. Ladies and 'germs...' I give you, "slut's" virgin rosebud!" With that I pulled out a tube of K-Y and greased up my pecker. I instructed slut to bend over and grab her ankles. She must have been expecting a spanking because when I applied a dollup of the gel to the insides of slut's anus, sticking my slippery fingers way up there, slut let out a little, yelp! I then looked at Amber, again. She had pulled the bottom of her skirt up to her chin and was frigging her bare pussy lips like a mad woman!

I looked back down at my little slut's bung hole and decided to go for it!

I had really greased her up good, because my cock went in half way with hardly any resistance at all! This was just the first four inches of Henry, tho'. There was still another three inches to go into her rectum.("Rectum...? Damn near killed 'im!" [I love that joke*!]) That's when slut seemed to have come to her senses. She suddenly said, "What am I doing? I don't want this!" But it was too damned late for recriminations! I was really fuckin' horny and was almost ready to blow my wad into her anal passage! I started to SLAP her little, white ass til it was a bright red! With every stinging slap, slut started to groan like she was enjoying the spanking. DAMMIT, YOU LITTLE FUCKING CUNT! TAKE THAT!(**slap!**) I just kept trying to get her to push back on my ever-hardening stalk, as it plunged deeper into her "other" sex-hole!!!

Once I'd finally gotten Good Henry buried in her bare, clean-shaven shit hole, I stayed very still. The whole back yard became very still, as everyone waited to see what would happen next...

Poor little slut... She went off like a fuckin' rocket! I had stuck a finger up her tight little snatch and I ended up finding her sweet, little pleasure node (G-spot,) which sent her into a massive convulsion. Hell, even the doctor, a good friend of mine, thought she'd had a seizure! But, Amber knew her kin, like she knew herself. She just said, "Keep fucking her! She's just cumming! Remember?" And I remembered, all right. I still remember. To this day, two years after this particular incident, which was a year after I'd taken my wifes cherry in my own bedroom, how her juices had come squirting out of her cunt and landed all over the window in my old house! Well, here it was! Happening again! Different woman. Same "gene pool." The juices started squirting and spurting right out of slut's little cunt! I thought, perhaps, she'd sprung a leak, or something. But, no! She was just cumming. When she stopped shuddering, I shoved my rod back into her bung hole and blew a BIG fuckin' load of cum, deep into her bowels! The first of many she would take that night... This was the reason for the party: To make slut an anal, cum-junky/cock-whore!!! As I pulled my withering penis out of slut's tight back-door, I signaled to Tom, who after being deep throated by Grace, was sporting nine inches of wood,to hobble over to replace me in slut's butt-hole!!! Tom banged away at little slut's rear passage for ten minutes. Then he was replaced by Grace's BIG, 10 inch strap-on, knobby dildo. It looked like a giant, pink plastic pickle! It had to have hurt, tho', because it was four inches thick. That's in diameter! Ouch!!! Slut's flesh must have been ripping!!! But she just kept cumming and cumming! Finally, Grace got a sore back(after twenty-five minutes) and signaled the next guy/penis to take her place in slut's anal passage! This went on for three and a half hours. Slut had passed out after three hours! The last five people, mostly late-comers to the party, just raped the unconscious slut's ass hole!

When the party was over and everyone had gone home, Amber, Tom, Grace and I carried the almost lifeless body of Slut back to her new bedroom in the main house. (Amber and I had fixed up the bedroom next to ours earlier in the day, anticipating Slut's graduation to human being, again.) We all put Slut to bed, after cleaning her up, and tucked her in.

Tom and I were still horny, as were our respective "better-halves," so we decided to change partners and fuck ourselves silly!!! Tom finally got to screw Amber and I got to get into Grace's hot little cunt, too. We all enjoyed ourselves, but fell asleep much too early. We were all too pooped to pop. Or fuck, for that matter.

We arose to the smell of bacon and eggs being cooked in the kitchen. We all went downstairs at the same time to see our little Slut, cooking a really good breakfast. As we were all famished, I thanked Slut for going to the trouble of fixing the morning meal for us. She just smiled, curtsied and said, "You're welcome, sir."

Wow! Was this the same cunt that'd been making my homelife a living hell for the past ten days, since returning from my honeymoon? I couldn't believe it! But, there she was... Busily washing the pans from the tasty breakfast we'd just enjoyed! She was finally a slave I could be proud of...

Slut needed re-conditioning every month, or so, during that first year. Now, however, she's as obedient as a favorite family pet. Which is pretty much what she is. We treat her like a dog sometimes. She seems to enjoy being spanked and fucked in her ass when she's been good. She hates having to lick my sweaty ass hole dry, after I've been out for a bike ride. But I don't care. She's a slave. A servant. A fuck hole. A place to put my penis when Amber is having her period or just doesn't feel like a sexy enough woman to have sex with me(which has happened three times in our three year marriage, by the way.)

And now that Amber is pregnant with our first child, Slut's tight little body will come in handy if my wife doesn't want to make love. If that happens, Amber has said I can just fuck her cousin, rather than screwing a prostitute.

I thank the Lord for many things before I go to bed every night. I have many blessings. The biggest is good health. Next comes my loving wife and a new family on the way!(Just think: a little person is going to be calling me "Dad" for the rest of my life! I LOVE that!!!) And third on my list of blessings is a warm hole, to rest my hard penis in, whenever, wherever I need it! God, I love my life! Thank you, Lord!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I hope you enjoyed my little story, here. Why not drop me a line and let me know what you think, huh? Bye-Bye!!!!!!

Oh, yeah! Don't forget to read the footnote at the end of my story! Remember the single asterisk? That one little (*) in the joke I was talking about? Well, here it is:

(*The joke goes like this--- Two guys are talking in a bar. Guy 1:Did you hear about the guy who got the telephone pole shoved up his ass? Guy2:Don't say "ass," say, "rectum!" Guy1:"Wrecked him?" It damned near KILLED him!) BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! AUTHOR's NOTE:("If you didn't think that JOKE was funny, tough noogies, because I still think it's funny! But don't blame me, I didn't write it...) -BB (:}D)

12