Amber's Hesitant Privy in the Woods

Story Info
Losing inhibitions for anal.
2k words
3.98
28k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmberEmm
AmberEmm
9 Followers

Amber's Master decided that it was time that his girl was to be rid of her persistent shyness and lack of openness once and for all. He wanted his pet to be completely open and relaxed in front of him at all times. No secrets with her daily ablutions, these to be performed easily and freely in front of him at all times.

To bring the matter under control he decided that the next morning he would take her to the woods early so that the cool air would do its work and encourage her need to relieve herself there. That evening at dinner he encouraged his pet to have a full healthy fiber packed meal with plenty to drink to wash it down.

Next morning on waking he said that before any bathroom visit that day she was to take a walk in the woods with him. Amber was feeling the effects of her feasting and drinking the night before and desperately wanted to use the loo. It was a cool morning to stand about but not if moving about or walking.

Amber was allowed to put some slip ons on her feet for protection; apart from that she only had her collar. So naked she stood while he attached a blindfolded, tied her hands behind her back and attached a leash to the collar. Amber had not been allowed to use the bathroom since going to bed; breakfast was a large glass of juice.

Then her Dom said "car!" and she was led to the door by her Dom from the kitchen that adjoined the garage. She got into the car guided as he held the door for her. As she sat up in her seat, her hands tied behind her caused her to jut out her breasts and her Dom could not help but smile as he fastened on her seat belt, gave a suck on one and the other a tweak. She gasped in surprise.

He pressed the control for the automatic doors to open and drove out of the garage. As the driveway exit to the road he stopped to let the passing cars go by. As they waited the paperboy on his cycle came and had to stop until they drove out. The sight of amber in the seat with her chest forward and protruding acorn like nipples made his eyes boggle, his bike wobble and he nearly dropped his load of papers.

Amber heard her Dom chuckle and was aware of a noise by her window. He Dom called out "Good morning Bradley", to which the paperboy replied " Good morning Mr. Osmond, is that Mrs Osmond?" No time for a reply as he drove out on to the road heading for the woods, but amber moaned and almost wet herself in shame as she realized that the paperboy had seen her naked as the day she was born.

Not far from the woods a track led off the road. Amber felt the change in the road surface as they moved on to it. Less than a minute later the car stopped and her Dom got out and went round to let her out of the car. Amber was very anxious as anyone could be about taking their dog for a morning walk in the woods and so may see her. She was so anxious.

Her Dom took her by the leash and led her down a pathway in the woods to a clearing that he knew about. She walked as well as she could on the uneven ground occasionally stumbling and conscious that her tits were jiggling as she went.

By now girl was bursting to do a wee. On arriving at a clearing in the woods girl's Dom had her stand a foot on two very large stone boulders, and squat. Girl was told that she was now allowed to pee, the surprise and the shock were such that she spilled out a little but in shame she tried to hold back. Her calm and encouraging Dom stroked and caressed her and told her what a good girl she was, and that she was to let go and empty herself.

After some moments with the coolness of the early morning and the pressure building up her body got the better of her in her splayed squatting position, and she found herself letting go and crying. She sobbed with the relief of the pressure coupled with the mortification of being in such a position where anyone might happen upon her as she peed. Master used a Cam to record the moment for them both to see again later.

However all was not done, he wanted to see her empty herself completely! With a finger he massaged her anal pucker, as he stroked her with the other hand, quietly whispering to her that she needed to empty her body fully for the day ahead. She hung her head in shame at the realization of his request and cried, she was just unable to let go.

She felt such shame and humiliation at being observed, though at the same time she felt a rush course through her due to her open display and exhibition of herself. In her fantasies she enjoyed the feeling of being forced against her wishes to perform in front of others, indeed the more reluctant she was she more she enjoyed it.

He hugged her and helped her down and said not to worry for the moment. He removed her blindfold. Some morning exercise was next to strengthen her legs. Her morning nipple training to lengthen her nipples was due also. He attached nipple clamps with a connecting chain, these brought tears to her eyes. He also attached a longer leash to her collar. girl had to then trot around in a circle, the swinging clamps pulling on her bouncing tits and the concentration of trotting made her forget his other request.

But after ten minutes of the continual impact on the abdomen she felt she had an urgency to fully empty her body, and asked to be allowed to do so. He looked into her eyes to see if her need appeared strong, she saw her hesitation and she fell to her knees begging. Her Dom then firmly helped her back up on to the raised stones, into her earlier splayed squatting position and told her to ensure she did a full empty of her body.

Her body being open gave way and she started to empty her bowels, crying in degradation that she was being observed in what was normally to her until now, a very private moment. As she strained to empty, her face was suffused with burning shame and she sobbed as tears flowed from her eyes.

He praised her and reassured her, and again used his cam to record the moment for her to see later. On completion he made her stand and bend over and inserted an enema from a prepared enema bulb which she had to hold for five minutes, so as to ensure thorough cleansing. girl then had to squat and let it out.

Amber was sobbing quietly as this was not something that she was able to control so well. As the enema emptied it left her body rapidly and she was so aware of the noise, worried that someone near might hear and come and look. He repeated the process to ensure she was thoroughly clean.

He hugged her and told her how she pleased him. She felt as low and degraded a she could possibly imagine and thought that her Dom observing her at home was little compared to this. She would be open and display willingly in future.

She was then helped up and some yards further on the way back, he told her to kneel and have her reward of his cock, and he had her suck him for a while looking into her eyes, before he held her head to fuck her face, causing her to gag initially until he passed the back of her throat. He moved in and out of her slick throat with ease, and groaned as he felt his balls lift to send forth his cum.

Amber was ever fearful of someone hearing them or worse still, walking where they were and seeing everything. He pulled back his cock and watched as he shot his load on to her tongue in her mouth. He nodded to her indicating that she could swallow, she swallowed and licked her lips and then she thanked him for his gift. Amber was ever fearful of someone hearing them or worse still walking into the clearing where they were and seeing everything.

So with her still naked but now feeling warm from her efforts, they continued back to the car for home. By a fallen tree he stopped and bent her over it, stepping between her legs he held her hips and entered and pounded her cunt. Her Dom had a generous cock and she felt him sliding right in to the core of her body. While he pounded, he took from a pocket a tube of anal lube, fingered her anal entrance and then squeezed some lube in and worked it inside her, deeply with his large finger as he continued to fuck her.

The intruding feeling of his finger, then two, into her arse rushed her to a climax, but he pulled out and with her copious juices on his cock, he entered her well lubed arse hole and fucked her as she cried out in her need to cum, suddenly he felt her clench on his cock and the pressure sent him careering to a massive climax as he came and came and came deep in her bowels.

He took a butt plug from his pocket and inserted it in her to keep his gift from being lost too soon. On arriving back at the house, he tied the leash to a pillar in the conservatory; girl knelt on two cushions on two stools that were placed about a foot apart.

He then went to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee; his neighbour would be coming round shortly to discuss their forthcoming weekend trip to the log cabin in the mountains. Just as he had made coffee and was placing the tray on the coffee table the doorbell went.....he stopped briefly to first slowly pull out the butt plug from girls arse and then answered the door to his neighbour, Paul.

His neighbour had his pet with him on a leash, after greetings of the day were exchanged he led Paul into the conservatory where the sight of Amber greeted him, Paul looked down at his pet and then up at him, he nodded and indicated to his pet to go and lick the girl as she dripped the gift from her body.

Girl shuddered as she felt the tongue touch her, she whimpered and squirmed in shame and wanton lust as the pet licked her; she strained and tried to open more to accommodate the probing tongue. She moaned helplessly as she felt and listened to the sounds of the lapping at her wet holes as the two Masters sat having their coffee observing her.

The long rasping tongued on her clit every so often gradually drove her to a wanton orgasm, and she cried out in her humiliation and submission to her body. This too on a cam to view later. Paul then called his pet to heel by his feet.

Amber was released now that she was clean of her Dom's dripping cum and told to bend over at the waist before them. She was then told to shower and come back for her drink, but to ensure she presented herself in the pleasure slave position to her Masters, both Masters and Paul's pet.

*

I do hope you enjoyed this, please vote if you did, just click on a star or send a message with some constructive comments. Thank you.

AmberEmm
AmberEmm
9 Followers