Amber's Playtime with Carl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber could also feel his cock beginning to swell. She released his cock from her mouth, but continued to stroke his shaft relentlessly. She looked up at Carl and smiled wide. As she positioned the head of his beautiful cock over her face, she looked right at his cum slit. She wanted to watch him cum on her, and she had a front row seat.

Amber stroked Carl keeping her mouth closed and her eyes open. She wanted to wear his cum, not catch it in her mouth.

Carl came, and he didn't disappoint Amber with what he offered her. His first shot landed across the bridge of her nose, across her right eye, across her forehead, and into her hair. His second shot landed across her upper lip and across her nose. Amber repositioned her aim, and Carl's third shot splashed across her lips and chin. Carl was spent, but cum continued to ooze from his cock head. Amber smeared this extra helping of his cum all over her cheeks.

The sight Carl saw below him was amazing. Amber's face was already a complete mess from her earlier cock sucking endeavor, which smeared her lipstick all over her face. Plus the sweating she did while getting fucked multiple times so far, and now adding Carl's sticky cum to her face just made her even that much more messy. Amber's face was such a mess that Phil would have a hard time picking his own wife out of a line-up with how she looked right now.

Carl watched as Amber used his still hard cock to wipe his globs of cum from her face to her mouth. She used her tongue to take in as much as she could gather, savoring the not-to-salty taste of Carl's sperm before swallowing it.

The sight of her looking like such a used whore drove Carl to a higher level of lust than he had ever known. He pushed her back, stood up, and then laid on his back on the living room floor. He told Amber to mount him reverse-cowgirl, but wanted his still hard cock in her ass. Amber smiled and mounted her ass on his hard cock in the position he directed without saying a word. Carl's hard cock easily slid all the way into Amber's asshole. He stretched her, and she came as soon as she had taken his whole cock into her ass. As her orgasm subsided, she began slowly riding his swollen dick up and down, up and down. Carl held her hips while she fucked him harder and faster with each passing stroke.

Amber began to scream. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her pussy as she rode Carl in this position. She had never done this before, but would make sure she did it again in the future. The feel of Carl's strong, rigid pole stretching her asshole while pumping her deep in her ass caused her pussy to ignite with a need for cumming that was new to her.

On one of Amber's hard down strokes, Carl held her ass tightly down on his groin. She could feel his cock expand inside her followed by his cum coating her anal walls with his seed.

Amber came with Carl. Amber came hard, even harder than her orgasms she was having riding Carl this way. Her entire body was wracked with spasms. Her mouth was dry, and she was getting light headed.

As her orgasm drifted away, she had only one thought, to suck Carl's dick and eat his cum. In one swift move, Amber slid off of Carl's still hard cock, and back up over Carl's body so her well used pussy and ass were directly over Carl's face, and her face was directly over Carl's cock.

She engulfed his cock into her mouth. She sucked his cock like a needy cock whore. Once she had started, she realized that this cock was just in her ass, and it hadn't been cleaned off. "Wow! Whatever!" she said to herself. She had never sucked a dirty cock before, but told herself there is a first time for everything.

As for Carl, he realized that he had been presented with Amber's well used pussy and asshole, both leaking various liquids, right over his face. Carl also told himself, "Whatever" and lowered her sloppy offerings down to his mouth. He sucked and licked like a man possessed. He had tasted his own cum before, but never in this quantity. Mixed with Amber's cum, he thought the sloppy mess he was cleaning up tasted pretty good.

Amber continued to suck hard on Carl's dick. Her only goal was to suck the proverbial golf ball through the garden hose and feel him shoot his cum deep into her throat. There wasn't any cute caressing, soft kisses on his shaft, light strokes with her hands. There was only hard, rough stroking and sucking. She desperately wanted to feel him shoot in her mouth right now.

Carl was a little surprised at the wanton way she was treating his dick. It may have actually hurt if she wasn't so damn good at keeping his cock lubricated with her drool.

Just as before, Amber could feel his cum rising in his shaft. She could feel it expanding within her mouth, stretching her lips and cheeks.

Carl came with a loud, "Uhhhnnngggg!!!"

Amber took his entire shaft, pushing his bulbous head into her throat. She could feel his cock expanding and contracting as he shot load after load into her throat. She backed off a little to allow him to shoot into her mouth. Amber continued to suck and stroke Carl's shaft until his orgasm ended. She raised her head off of his cock, and used her thumb and forefinger to squeeze out any cum that may be hiding within his shaft. As it appeared at the head of his cock, she would lick it off and swallow it.

Extremely worn out and fully satisfied, Amber asked, "Shower anyone?" as she raised herself off of Carl's face.

Exhausted, Carl said, "Great idea."

Amber and Carl showered together. They looked at the clock on their way to Amber's master bathroom and realized that they had been fucking and sucking for the past five hours. No wonder they both were feeling spent. They took turns washing each other, ensuring they paid special attention to each other's worn out areas. They kissed each other passionately as lovers do, and even played a little while they cleaned up, but neither had any further orgasms in the shower.

After they took their time drying each other off with Amber's big fluffy towel, Amber led Carl to her bed. They positioned themselves under the covers with Carl spooned up against Amber's backside. He wrapped his strong arm over Amber holding her tight, and nuzzled the back of her neck with his lips.

As Amber drifted off to sleep, she remembers that her last conscious thought before sleep crept over her was, "Damn! His cock is rock hard and pushing against my ass. How on earth does he do that after five straight hours of relentless sex?" She never was able to find out the answer to that question.

12