Amber's Revenge

Story Info
Amber teases and tortures for Derek not going to the prom.
1.2k words
3.57
68.1k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber and Jennifer were the most popular girls in North High School. They were star cheerleaders and had amazing bodies. Amber was about 5'5, 110 pounds, and had plump breasts that strained her bras and enticed any guy that passed her. She would always wear short skirts and very tight jeans and sway her round and voluptuous ass to tease the guys. Her perfect breasts were about 36DDs. Jennifer was a little taller than Amber, and had 34DD breasts. Her round and sexy ass always teased, barely peeking from her cheerleading skirt.

"Hey, Jennifer, did you hear who Derek is going with to the prom?" Amber asked Jennifer.

"Yeah, that slut Haley. How did he end up going with her?" Amber shook her head.

"Well her body is just about as good as ours. But, I have a plan to get revenge on Derek." She whispered in Jennifer's ear the plan.

Derek was walking home from school with his books. He needed to get ready for baseball practice that night. He took a bite of his sandwich and suddenly felt very sleepy. He passed out on the sidewalk.

The next thing he knew, he was in a dark room. He was completely naked and bound to a large chair. The lights turned on and Amber strutted in, in a very sexy bra and thong. Her cleavage was tightly pressed against her bra, almost bursting out. Derek had long lusted over Amber, but never had the guts to make a move with her. He felt his cock twitch when seeing her strut in, flaunting her curves. "Oh, hey Derek. I see you're excited to see me..." His cock was getting harder and harder as she pulled her bra up and her tits jiggled. Jennifer then walked in behind Amber. She was in a string bikini that looked two sizes to small for her breasts. It didn't look like the string was going to hold. Derek squirmed in the seat as his 9-inch cock stood tall.

Amber then chimed in. "Oh, baby, is that for us? Are our big bouncy boobies turning you on? You want me to take of this tight bra? Its so uncomfortable." She then let a coin fall from the hand behind her back onto the floor. "Oops, baby. I dropped something. I'm gonna have to pick it up..." She turned around and bent over, her legs stayed straight and her sexy round and beautiful ass stuck right in his face. She rubbed her full sexy thighs together. His cock madly twitched for attention. Amber turned around and wrapped her soft petite hands around his cock. She then took her index finger and gently rubbed it under his heavy sac, teasing him. He was staring directly into her jiggling cleavage.

Then, Jennifer chimed in. "I'm gonna need to take this bikini off, it's a little too tight." She pulled the string and out bounced her soft bouncing 18-year old breasts. Not one man had seen Jennifer's boobs before, though many have tried. "You want these tits around that hard cock, baby?" Derek moaned with extreme sexual pleasure. Jennifer continued to wrap those soft tits around his sensitive member. She moved the soft pillows up and down his wanting cock. She could almost instantly see his heavy balls start to tighten and his cock start to twitch. She quickly pulled her breasts away.

Amber started talking. "You don't want to be cumming, baby. We got some people to put an explosive serum in your cum. You cum, you blow your girlfriend to smithereens!" Amber than strutted over to a lever, wagging her amazing ass. She pulled it, and a curtain moved to show Haley. She was in a hot red push up bra, with her cleavage teasing Derek all the more. Derek has long lusted over Haley also, and this was going to be too much for him to handle.

Jennifer then released her massive boobs from their soft lacy cage. They bounced free, and Derek just stared. His cock was now super hard and sensitive. Amber strutted over and gently ran her finger up the underside of Derek's cock.

"Try not to cum!" Haley yelled. Her arms and legs were tied to a post.

"Oh, that's gonna be very hard for him. I know he can't resist a good pair of tits." Amber replied. Then, Amber unclasped her sexy bra and let her legendary tits bounce out. They were the perfect dick tease, full, round, and pillowy soft. She continued to run her fingers around Derek's cock while shaking her tits all around. Derek was watching with his eyes wide open. His cock was rock hard and twitching with sexual pleasure. "I'm gonna tit fuck you until you cum yourself dry, you horny man." Amber then took her tits and let them waver, her hard nipples gently brushing against his sensitive cock.

"Please...let me cum. Just get rid of the explosives, this is too much." Derek pleaded.

"Oh, baby. You can cum if you want. I know you got something for my big sexy boobies in that big sac of yours." Amber teased him some more and then went in for the kill. She took her massive and soft tits and squeezed them around his rock hard member. Almost instantly, Derek felt his need to cum intensify. He was getting tit fucked by the most legendary pair of tits in the whole high school. His cock disappeared into her tits, and only his head popped out from the top of her beautiful cleavage. Her licked his swollen cockhead each time it emerged from her cleavage. She then took a finger and gently teased under his sac.

"Oh...ohhh...." He moaned. Amber even felt herself get a little turned on.

"No Derek! Don't cum!!" Heyley screamed. Jennifer then got an idea. She tore off Haley's bra and released her also massive 36DD breasts. Amber then positioned herself on Derek's torso, with her perfect soft ass in a thong rubbing his face. She continued to titty fuck him. Then, Jennifer took Haley over and used her hands to slap Haley's tits against Derek's cock.

"Oooohhh..." Derek moaned. Haley knew it was futile. Derek's cock madly twitched.

"Cum, Derek. Our boobies are waiting for you." She then rubbed her tits up and down his engorged shaft faster and faster.

"I can't hold it! Its way too much!" Amber rubbed her beautiful ass cheeks against Derek's face. Amber was very horny now too. Her nipples were perfectly hard. "Here it comes!!! I'm gonna cum!!!" Amber rubbed her tits faster around his cock and Jennifer slapped his shaft with Haley's tits even more as his cock twitched and erupted with a hot thick stream of cum. It landed directly on Haley's tits. Then, the eruption of cum continued. Eight more hot thick streams shot out of his horny twitching cock and all over Amber and Haley's titties.

They all just laid there for ten minutes, not saying a word. The cum was everywhere, and Derek was recovering from the most intense sexual experience of his life. "So, where was the explosion?" Derek asked.

Amber and Jennifer laughed and picked up a camcorder. "If you go to the prom with her, then this video gets posted online."

"Oh, shit." Derek replied.