Amber's Submission

Story Info
18-year-old student Amber is punished for giving a blowjob.
3.5k words
4.27
59k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters in this story are of eighteen years of age or over.

"I can't believe we're really doing this. I mean, what if we get caught?" said Joe, his eyes flitting nervously around their college's gym showers.

"Shhhh," soothed Amber, "we won't. No one's due in here for another hour. Besides, don't tell me you don't want this." He didn't need to answer her. The outline of his erection was clear against his trousers, as if straining to get out.

"That's what I thought" she said, lightly grasping it with her hand as she leant in closer to kiss his neck. She was wearing perfume, and it gave her a sweet, fruity smell. She kissed further down his neck with sweet, longing kisses that left traces of lipstick on his white shirt collar as she went to her knees. She fixed him with a longing stare, her green eyes emphasised by black mascara, as she undid his belt buckle and then his trousers. She pulled down his boxers and his cock sprang out. Joe saw her eyebrows raise a little as she said "wow, Joe. You're pretty big." She wasn't lying, she estimated him to be about seven inches long, with similarly impressive girth. He was clean shaven too. She liked that, much preferring shaven guys to unshaven.

"Glad you like it", he said a little awkwardly with a sort of self-deprecating smile.

"I know exactly what you're getting me for my nineteenth", she said. It was two weeks on Saturday and she knew both her parents were going to be out all day and into the night. Both had apologised profusely, unaware that she was going to make the most of having the house to herself.

"I can't wai-" he started to say, but suddenly lost track of the sentence as she moved her head to the base of his cock and in a single motion licked the underside of his cock from the base to the tip. He let out a low gasp of "fuck..." as her tongue glided over the head. Then she took it in her mouth. At first she took just a little, going just to the end of the head, and slowly running her lips up and down it as her tongue massaged the underside. All the time her big green eyes never left Joe's, devouring him with their hungry gaze. Her head moved faster and faster as she took him deeper, her tongue licking, exploring and teasing him as he moaned louder and louder.

"You're so good at this" he managed to gasp. She could tell. He was rock hard and gasping louder still. He put his hand on her head, moving in time with her motions. Soon he was using his hands to guide her, and then to control her head as he fucked her mouth. He was moaning out loud now, grunting bestially and she could taste his precum. He fucked her throat faster and deeper as she did her best to control her breathing. Her panties were soaked from her arousal at the rough treatment and she frantically undid her jeans and pulled them down, then she slid her hand inside her panties to play with her clit. It felt so sensitive to her touch and soon she was near her own orgasm as she rubbed it frantically. Joe came first, though, forcing his cock as far as it would go down her mouth and shooting hot, thick cum into her. He pulled out and watched her gulp it down before cumming herself, collapsing back on the floor and gasping as she bucked her hips against her hand.

"That... was amazing," said Joe, zipping up his fly.

"I haven't cum like that in a long time," said Amber. She was panting and her long, straight strawberry-blonde hair was a mess. Her mascara had run where her eyes had watered from the facefucking, but she was grinning and there was a mischievous twinkle to her eyes.

It was then that they heard the footsteps. Before either of them had time to react one of the gym teachers, Mr. Samuels, walked into the shower clad in nothing but a towel. For a second, there was nothing but confusion, then embarrassment as none of them knew where to look, although Amber found her eyes rested most comfortably on Samuels' tanned, muscular torso, particularly his six-pack abs. It was Samuels who recovered from the shock and embarrassment first.

"I don't know what you were doing here, Harris," he said to Joe, "but you're not allowed to be here. See Miss Anderson in Room 246 immediately."

"Yes sir," he said.

"As for your... friend," he said, "go to the Dean's office. I'll be there shortly and then you'll tell us exactly what happened here."

Amber felt quite nervous as she took the long walk across the playing fields between the gym and the building which housed the Dean's office. She'd been there many times before, but it had always been minor things. Chewing gum, talking too much in class, late assignments, but nothing like this. Nothing so severe, or so embarrassing. She told herself it would be okay, that they had no proof she had done anything, her and Joe both having been fully clothed by the time Mr Harris had walked in. Still, she couldn't help but walk slower than normal and delay the journey to the Dean's office, so that when she did eventually reach it she was ten minutes later than she would have been. She took a deep breath and knocked quietly on the door. A voice from behind the door said "come in." She recognised it as the Dean's voice.

"Miss Russell, here to visit me again, are you?" His voice sounded tired, but with a small humorous lilt to it. "To what do I owe the pleasure this time?" He was middle-aged, with black hair flecked with grey. He wore black-rimmed glasses, and behind them his icy blue eyes studied her face. She had habitually tilted her head slightly downwards and done her best wide-eyed stare. The Dean could be an authoritarian, and a disciplinarian, but she had learned from her repeated visits that he had a soft side, and this look seemed to bring it out of him the best.

"My friend and I were caught..." she paused for a split second as she tried to think of a plausible lie. No way was she giving up the truth. "Skipping class," she finished.

"You wanted to skip class so you went to the gym showers?" he asked, knowing disbelief in every syllable. "Amber, you're an intelligent girl, if disobedient. The gym showers are no place to hide for more than an hour or two and you know that. You also know that this Academy" - the Dean always insisted on calling it by its formal, and technically correct name rather than referring to it as a college - "is in the middle of town and that you could quite easily slip into town and pass the day unmolested, and, I dare say, with a lot more to entertain you than the gym showers provide. So I'll ask you, and do not think to lie to me: what were you doing in the gym showers?" She stood in silence for a few seconds before saying "I wanted to make out with Joe, sir."

"Is that all you did, Miss Russell?"
"Yes, sir."

"You disappoint me, Miss Russell. I warned you not to lie to me." He stood up and paced around her, stopping behind her. She heard a metallic clicking noise. Had he locked the door? "I received a message from Mr Harris before you arrived. It seems you left the gym showers smelling rather different to usual, and it was a scent Mr Harris recognised immediately. Rather used to it, I imagine. It was the smell of sex." The word sounded odd on his tongue. It wasn't something she'd ever imagined him talking about, let alone so bluntly.

"Sir-"

"Don't interrupt me, Amber. Things do not look good for you at the moment, so you'd be wise to behave yourself. Sex with another student on school property can be punished by expulsion."

"Sir. Please. I- I didn't have sex with him."

"No? Then why the smell."

"I..." She hung her head as she admitted it, feeling her cheeks burn up as they blazed bright red. "I only had oral sex."

"Oral? Giving or receiving?"

"G-giving, sir," she said, her questions making her feel increasingly uncomfortable.

"I see," he said, thoughtfully. "I'll be honest, Amber, I do not wish to expel you. You're one of the brightest in the Academy, and you have a confident manner about you which many of the other students lack. It will carry you far in life. But to act this way with another student... Is this Joe even your boyfriend?"

"No, Sir. It was just... fun."

"Disgraceful. Well Miss Russell, you may not be expelled, but something must be done about your flagrant disregard for the rules."

"Yes sir" she said, surprised and grateful and scared and confused all at once."

"No standard punishment seems to work on you" he said as he opened a draw on his desk. He pulled out a form. "We're going to have to try something a little unconventional. A little... old-fashioned. Sign this form and you will agree to a disciplinary programme which is... outside the usual school rules."

"And if I don't sign, sir?"

"Then regrettably I will have to expel you."

She looked down at the form. It was long, full of convoluted legal terminology and nearly impossible to understand. She gulped, shrugged and signed after discovering she couldn't make head nor tail of it. Whatever it was, it couldn't be worse than expulsion, could it?

"Very good Amber. I think it's best to begin your punishment as soon as possible so let's begin. Amber noticed there was a small, repressed grin playing about his features. He pushed his chair back and sat down on it. It was an unusually spartan chair for a Dean, not an office-style swivel chair but a dark wooden chair with no armrests. "Remove your jeans" he commanded.

"Sir?" she said, taken aback.

"Do you want to be expelled?"
"No, sir" she said.

"Then remove them. I will not repeat myself again." His voice was cold and measured. She gulped and looked down as she took off her shoes, then awkwardly undid her jeans. Her cheeks were burning red again. She had stripped for a few guys before, but never like this. She felt humiliated, and when she chanced a glance upwards the lecherous grin on the Dean's face didn't help. Eventually she couldn't delay it any longer and she pulled her jeans down and stepped out of them. She was wearing pink ankle-length socks and a black, lacy thong.

"Now, over my knee." She gulped, but did as she was told. The Dean's eyes drank in the sight of her exposed backside. She had two perfectly-curved buttocks separated by nothing but the thin black strip of material, and they sat upon two milky-white thighs. He ran his hand along one of her buttocks and felt himself growing hard. "I think ten to start off with Amber, and you will thank me after each one." Before she had time to react he said "one" and she felt a sharp pain as she heard the slap of his hand against her arse.

"Ow!" she cried out in shock.

"One" he said again, firmly, spanking her again.

"Ow!"

"You must thank me after each one or I will restart the count."

"Thank you, sir." The words were laden with sarcasm.

"That wasn't very good, was it? Let's try that again. Two!" This one was harder and she winced at the stinging sensation as it spread across her arse, but she bit her tongue and prevented herself from crying out.

"Thank you, sir," she said, saying the word 'sir' as sarcastically as possible.

"There is no point in being sarcastic. This will continue until you learn some discipline." He spanked her four times in a row, far harder than he had been doing. "Three, four, five, six!" This time she couldn't stop herself crying out and her cries and the slaps seemed to echo around the room.

"Thank you sir!" she shouted, and in that moment of submission she noticed that she was soaking wet.

"That's much better Amber, but still we must continue. Seven!"

"Ouch! Thank you sir!"

"Eight."

"Owwww! Thank you sir!" Her eyes were screwed up in pain and she couldn't help herself from rubbing her bruised arse.

"I don't remember giving you permission to rub yourself better, Amber. No, this won't do at all. Stand up."

"Sir?"

"You heard me." Nervously, she got to her feet and looked at him, confused apprehension on her face. "Remove your thong."

"Sir, please..."

"Do you need another ten?"

"No, sir," she said, and with that removed her thong. She had a freshly shaved, bald pussy.

"Now, back across my knee." She gulped. She was dripping wet, and now it was going to be much harder to hide. Still, she had no choice but to comply as she lay across his lap. "Nine!" he said and she squealed at the pain, but it was just making her hornier.

"Thank you sir!" she almost forgot to blurt out.

"Ten!" This one was harder than all the others, and she almost jumped, her hands flying straight to her bruised behind.

"Th-thank you sir," she said.

"You may now get off my knee." She climbed off him gingerly. Her arse felt like it was on fire, but her pussy was soaking wet. "Now, let's see if you've learned some obedience. Get on your knees and suck my cock."

"But... sir..." she protested, although the idea was turning her on even more.

"On your knees. Now." His tone brooked no resistance as it sent shivers of excitement and arousal deep inside her. She knelt submissively, her eyes now at a level with his erection. Even clothed, it looked enormous, bigger than Amber had ever taken in either her mouth or her pussy. "Take it out and start sucking, unless you need to go across my knee again." Obediently she opened up his trousers and freed it from his boxers. She hadn't been deceived, it was huge, she estimated it to be almost nine inches long. She gulped and moved her head towards it slowly. She glanced upwards and saw the Dean's face, twisted into a self-satisfied grin. She quickly looked down again, and cautiously licked the head of his cock. "Don't be shy. Start sucking or you'll be back over my knee" ordered the Dean. The idea of being spanked again made her wetter still, and in a flash of aroused madness she pulled away from his cock to stand up and look him defiantly in the eye. "Amber, I am disappointed. I thought you were learning to be obedient. Perhaps stricter measures are necessary..."

"Sir?" she said, somewhat regretting her decision as she subconsciously rubbed her tender arse.

"Open the second draw on the left of my desk." She turned around to it, a huge antique wooden desk with drawers built in. "Go on." She pulled it open. "Take out what you see and hold it up to the light."

She could see a wooden handle, but nothing more, and she took hold of it and slid it out of the drawer. As it came into the light she saw what it was: a wooden paddle. The handle was long and quite thin, while the other end was a wider rectangle. It reminded Amber of a cricket bat.

"Do you know what's going to happen next, Amber?" asked the Dean.

"I think so, Sir."

"And what do you think is going to happen?"
"I'm going to be paddled, Sir." The thought of it was filling her with adrenaline, a mixture of excitement, arousal and fear., her heart thudding against her ribcage.

"Correct. But first you are going to remove your shirt, your bra and your underwear."

"Yes, Sir" she said. She pulled off her t-shirt quickly, eager to get it over with, revealing a lacy black bra. The Dean looked at her as an art dealer would look at a painting, taking in every detail individually; her toned stomach, her perky breasts, small but fitting her thin figure, her long strawberry-blonde hair, well-maintained and healthy but quite messy, her meek, submissive expression with her downcast eyes and her lips almost pouting, but not quite, and her cheeks that blazed as red in humiliation as her arse did in pain. Then he looked at her as a whole, a girl who had submitted and would submit further, humiliated and stripping for him before her punishment.

She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor and showing off two small, pink nipples. Next she pulled off her thong, showing a neatly-trimmed auburn stripe of pubic hair.

"Very good Amber. Now bend over the desk. It is time to begin your punishment."

"Yes, Sir", she said, and bent over the desk, lying her stomach on it.

"Arch your back. You must present your backside for punishment." She arched it, showing her reddened arse to him. "Excellent. It seems you can follow certain instructions. Now you will take the next step. Once this paddling begins it will not stop until you beg me to fuck you. Judging from this" he slid the tip of his finger into her soaking wet pussy and she moaned softly without meaning to - "it will not take long. Now then, time to begin."

She felt a light tap on her arse and then came the first strike, harder and more painful than any of the others.

"Oww!" she cried.

"That's one." Then the second hit her.

"Ow!"

"Two." The paddle felt as if it was lighting her arse on fire, leaving stinging pain where it struck and sending electric spikes of arousal and adrenaline through her. "Three."

"Owww!" She was dripping wet, and desperate for him to just take her here and now, but she couldn't bring herself to beg for it. Not yet.

"Four." The fourth came with more force and the pain made her screw her eyes up and clench her fists in pain. "Five!"

"Agh!" As fresh pain and pleasure shot through her she couldn't help herself from crying out "please, Sir. Please fuck me!"

"Keep begging. Six!" Another stroke went across her. This one was lower, stinging the tops of her legs.

"Ow! Please Sir, I'm begging you. Please fuck me with that big hard cock!"

"Not quite good enough. Seven!"

"Ow! Please fuck me Sir! I'll take you in my mouth and swallow your cum!"

"Almost good enough. Eight!"

"Owww! I'll be your slut and your slave sir! I'll do anything you command me to!"

"Well I am impressed." He put down the paddle. "Get on your hands and knees on the floor."

"Yes Sir!" she said with enthusiasm, eager to be fucked by her new master. She rushed onto her hands and knees, her legs spread and ready for him. He tore off his clothes and got to his knees behind her, rubbing his erect cock against her warm slit. "Please fuck me Sir!"

"With pleasure." He pushed the tip of his cock into her hole. She gasped as it went in and he groaned at her velvety vice-like tightness. He put his hands on her hips as he moved slowly further in. "Ever taken a cock this big before, Amber?"

"No Sir. It hurts a little Sir."

"Good slave girls don't complain."

"No Sir. Please fuck me harder Sir." He granted her wish, grabbing her hips and thrusting into her as she let out a moan. "Thank you Sir!" His thrusts quickly grew in speed as he forced himself in and out of her pussy, her moans only fuelling his lust. Like his paddle, his huge cock was giving her a mixture of pain and pleasure and she loved every second of it. At that moment she wanted nothing more than to be his submissive slave, to be penetrated and used for his pleasure.

"You're a good girl. You're. Such. A. Good. Girl", he said, his words punctuating every thrust.

"Thank you!" He slapped her arse firmly. "Sir! Thank you Sir!" This eighteen year old girl, perfectly submissive bent over in front of him as he fucked her tight pussy was driving him insane with lust and soon he felt himself about to climax. He pulled out.

"Take me in your mouth, now!" She spun around and opened her mouth wide. He grabbed her head roughly and forced his cock down her throat, and pumping in and out a couple of times he finally climaxed.

"Fuck..." he moaned as he came in her throat. He pulled out of her mouth leaving a trace of his cum on her voluptuous lips. Her tongue quickly darted out and licked it up.

"Did I please you Sir?"

"Yes, you did Amber. You may get dressed now."

"Thank you Sir." They both put on their clothes. He took her to him and held her, and kissed her on the lips.

"You did well today Amber. Come back next week. I have plenty more planned for you, my little slavegirl." She smiled.

"Yes Sir. I'll be looking forward to it."