Ambridge Affairs Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Caroline had gone on to university, and an almost endless succession of sexual encounters, that summer always held a special place in her memory, and talking about just a part of it, now, to William, brought back all the excitement, the uncertainty, of her first steps. Her hands were shaking, her mouth dry, her nipples tense, and her vagina awash with flowing juices.

The stable lads had been younger than William was, now. She remembered how their cocks had been utterly rigid, and how, ten minutes after ejaculation, they had been ready for action again. She was now in no doubt that William was aroused – he had been writhing around on his chair ever since she had described the farrier slipping his hand inside her shirt to feel her tits ......

Caroline leant forward and put her hand, lightly, on his knee. She knew that the action would cause the square top of her dress to fall forward. The pressure in her loins was now too strong – any scruples she might have had had dissipated. She could see the bulge in his jeans only too plainly, now, and she wanted him. She wanted his fresh young cock – with a thrill, she even contemplated the possibility that he was a virgin.

“I hope I haven’t upset you, William,” she said, solicitously, sensing a delicious thrill as his eyes flickered down her top, where, she knew, the upper slopes of her still firm, creamy breasts were all too visible. “It wasn’t too bad, you know. There are worse ways for a girl to lose her virginity than to an older, experienced man.”

Tongue-tied, William stared at her, willing his eyes to stay fixed on hers, and not drift down to her tits again ......

“Was your first time – with a girl of your own age?” Caroline dared to ask, but he continued to stare dumbly, at her. In his eyes, she detected an awful uncertainty and, suddenly, she realised this was too much for him to take in. He was becoming poised for flight.

Without further thought, Caroline reached further forward. Her hand closed over the bulge in William’s jeans, and she drew a sharp breath as her fingers sensed the rigidity of his distended young manhood. Instinctively, William jerked his hips backwards, but Caroline followed him, adjusting her fingers to close round the upraised shape of his erect penis.

Caroline stared at him, willing him to meet her eyes. At last, he did so, his eyes bright with apprehension. Caroline did her best to give him a loving, confident smile.

“That’s very impressive, you know, William,” she breathed, gently squeezing his denim-encased shaft, so that he was in no doubt about what she was referring to. She half-stood, then lowered herself to her knees and, leaning in again, placed her lips on his mouth. His mouth opened, then he kissed her urgently, and she breathed a subdued sigh of relief. Automatically, her hand closed again round his erection, and she felt his arms go round her, one hand ascending into her hair, pulling her mouth against his.

Gently, Caroline eased her mouth away, nibbling round his jawline, up to his ear.

“Do you think you can find the zip of my dress, William?” she whispered. She felt his hands at the back of her shoulders, and prayed he would manage without difficulty. As she felt the top of the zip go, she experienced another surge between her thighs. Oh, God, she thought, I want so much to fuck him – to feel his prick fill me up. The temptation to pull his zip down, to feel his hard pulsating cock between her fingers, was almost irresistible ......

But Caroline concentrated on her dress being released and, as the zip reached her waist, she eased herself to her feet, and reached round and caught the zipper, pulling it down the last few inches over the flare of her hips. Then she crossed her arms over the front of the dress, and slowly lowered it, watching his soft brown eyes, big as saucers, as her white silk underwear was revealed. The dress slid soundlessly to the carpet, and Caroline let her arms dangle by her sides.

She knew she looked good. Regular work-outs had kept her stomach flat, and her bottom and thighs firm and shapely. Her breasts no longer stood proud, of their own accord, as they had when the farrier had first exposed them to his lascivious gaze, but they still had shape, and texture, sufficient to arouse Oliver to something of a frenzy. Caroline shivered as she thought of their effect on William ...

She smiled at him, wickedly. “Do you want me to show you my tits, William? Get them out for you?”

For the first time, William grinned and, as Caroline stepped back a pace, putting her hands up her back to unclip her brassiere, he stood up. Again, her eyes dropped to the front of his jeans. She shivered with excitement – it was like a totem pole! She had heard rumours that Joe Grundy, William’s grandfather, had been very impressively endowed, and much sought after, in his youth – might there be a bit of advantageous genetic inheritance here?

The last eye slid out its hook, and Caroline held the bra-cups across her breasts. Her eyes glittered. “Show me what you’ve got, William,” she breathed. “You show me yours ......”

Confidently, William unbuckled his belt and slid his jeans down. He didn’t turn his back. To Caroline’s surprise, he wore no undershorts, and, as his jeans descended to mid-thigh, his cock sprang up, massive and erect. It was long, and thick – very thick, thought Caroline, for his age. He was uncircumcised, but his huge mauve corona was almost totally exposed, thrusting out of his foreskin, almost golf-ball sized. His testicles were large, although drawn up tightly in his scrotum, and a bush of light brown hair set off the impressive magnificence of his equipment.

Caroline’s cry of admiration was genuine.

“Oh, William,” she breathed, licking her dry lips. “That is really beautiful.”

Her hands fell away from her chest, and William Grundy gazed at his godmother’s exposed tits. Despite his shyness, he had had limited success with a few girls, but the fresh pink-nippled breasts he had managed to uncover, so far, were no match for the pair he gazed at, in awe, now. Caroline’s breasts were full, sitting comfortably on her chest, with massive circular dark aurolae, and thick brown nipples, which her fingers reached up to caress, right in front of his eyes.

William’s heart was thudding wildly and, even though he was standing in front of her with his cock out, he still lacked the courage to reach out and feel them.

Then Caroline dropped her hands from her breasts, and slid her fingers round his distended manhood. William gasped at her touch, and she took his hand and pushed it against the front of her panties. Instinctively, he pushed his fingers downwards, to the junction of her thighs, where the material felt moist and warm. He rubbed his middle finger against the silk, and it gave under his touch, pushing inwards, and he felt warm, damp flesh against the sides of his knuckles.

Caroline moaned.

“Oh, yes,” she urged him. “Finger me – finger me down there.”

Her own fingers were sliding over the tip of William’s throbbing cock, bathing themselves in a coating of pre-cum. She raised her fingers to her lips, and licked them, one by one.

Then she eased William backwards until the backs of his knees touched one of the oak dining-chairs, and pushed him down into a sitting position. Caroline took a pace backwards, then swiftly slid her panties down her thighs.

As her dark, trimmed pussy came into view, William groaned, and clutched his cock in his hand. Caroline wasn’t to know it, but hers was the first pussy he had ever seen, properly.

Once, at the shank end of a party, he had stumbled over a sleeping Emma Carter, lying stretched out behind a couch, her mini-skirt rucked up, showing her thighs and brief black panties. William had looked at her for a long time, and she hadn’t moved – she was totally wasted. She was on her back, legs slightly parted. There was no-one else around who was still awake and, eventually, William had got down on his knees beside Emma.

He had touched the inside of her thigh, very cautiously, and she hadn’t stirred, then he had put his finger on the front of her panties. She still didn’t move. William had knelt there, moving his finger very slowly up and down the gusset of her panties, for some minutes, his cock iron-hard in his jeans. Then, very carefully, he had slid the tip of his finger under the elastic, and had felt the matted hair beneath – then, as he pushed a little further, the opening to her slit.

He had leant right over her, and pulled the black material as far to the side as he could and, in the dim light, had been able to see Emma’s puffy vaginal lips, and her sparse covering of reddish-blonde pubic hair.

Then she had moved, in her sleep, and turned over on her side, and William had leapt to his feet in alarm, letting the elastic snap back against her leg, and fled from the room ......

William’s eyes were like saucers as Caroline straightened up and allowed him to look at her. He stared between her thighs, his heart pounding painfully with suppressed excitement. Caroline’s pubic hairs were trimmed away around her full, blood-engorged cuntlips, and, above her pussy, there was only a thin line of dark curls, running up the centre of her tight belly. Her right hand slid down over her belly and hovered over the top of her cleft, her middle finger flickering quickly over the top of her slit.

“Close your legs, William,” she breathed, and he obeyed. As she moved towards him, he reached up and his hands closed, for the first time, on her breasts. They felt so soft – so warm, so yielding. He felt for her nipples – they felt hard, and thick, in his fingers, and he rolled them between his finger and thumb, luxuriating in their womanly, mature feel. God, she was a real woman – not a kid, like Emma Carter, with her little pink pussy.

Then the insides of her thighs were touching the outsides of his, and her hand was sliding, expertly, onto his rigid cock. William nearly jumped up as, suddenly, he felt the sensitive tip of his glans encounter a moist warmth he had never experienced before. The excitement drove the breath from his lungs, and his hands closed, convulsively, round Caroline’s soft tits.

“Oh, William,” she breathed, as the rough skin of his calloused fingers scraped over her rock-hard nipples. “Do you like my tits?”

“Oh, yeah,” he responded, “they’re great, Caroline – I can’t believe you’re lettin’ me feel ‘em.”

“What do you want to do, now, William?” she whispered, slowly sliding her damp cunt lips along the distended head of his upraised cock, aching to feel it plunge inside her, but wanting, also, to hear him talk like the stableboys had, so many years ago ......

“Can I – can I – make love to you, Caroline?” he muttered, and she nearly screamed in frustration. She slid downwards half an inch – half of his bulbous head was in her, now, stretching her entrance – the anticipation was nearly unbearable ......

“Use the words, William,” she urged. “Use the proper words – tell me what you want.”

“I want – to fuck you,” he gasped, the words coming out in a rush.

“Oh, yes,” she groaned. “Say it again – what do you want to fuck?”

“I want to fuck your cunt – and – and – stick my cock up you – and squeeze your soft tits – and ……”

But Caroline shuddered and drove the breath from his body as she propelled herself downwards, emitting a long, rising moan as she felt herself impaled on his steel-hard rigid shaft. It pushed deep inside her, thrusting against the front wall of her vagina, massaging her G-spot, and she dropped her hands behind him, clutching his tight buttocks, pulling him as deeply inside her as she could.

Her orgasm had started already, and her body juddered against his as she shook uncontrollably, spasms of ecstasy thundering through her.

“Oh, Jesus,” she moaned. “Oh, Christ, what are you doing to me? Oh, William – oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

As his incredibly sexy godmother writhed in sexual abandon on his thighs, William, too, felt an irresistible surge well up from his over loaded testicles, then the first jet of sperm shot through his long thick cock, followed by another, then another, then he was pumping furiously inside her, each surge sending a driving throb of heat into his pulsating prick.

It was the greatest feeling he had ever experienced – he would never, ever forget this moment – his first fuck.

And – he would never, ever forget his ‘fairy godmother’.

(My email inbox is 'back in action' - as ever, I do like to hear from you, and will reply where a return email address is supplied.)

12